Shanti as Concubine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freedom and his swollen penis throbbed as he took in their enchanting splendor!

They rested high and proud in the artificial light of the restaurant and their quivering brown nipples stood out on the creamy half-spheres, peaking higher as she raised her arms over her head in a provocative motion that was meant to lure him.

Damn! What a talent the girl had!

Dean had to admit it to himself. She was everything he had always wanted in a woman, and more. He stared at her standing there in just her high-heeled boots, stockings and garter belt, and the thin wisp of sheer white panties. Then, to his amazement and without another word of instruction from him, she turned her back to him and, bending over, slowly drew her silky panties tantalizingly down over her curved hips and lushly rounded buttocks. She brushed them sensuously against her smooth colored thighs and calves and finally discarded them at her feet beside her skirt.

Shanti stretched languidly, as though she had been stripping all her life, and then with a deliberate teasing motion turned to face the two men.

Nearly all of her nakedness was now voluptuously exposed, from her high rounded breasts to the soft dark-brown hair-covered mound of her quivering young pussy. The tiny garter belt and stockings she still wore concealed nothing from their eager gaze. She had dressed strictly according to Dean's instructions with help from his maid at the Apartments.

Dean turned to look at Pierce and saw the entranced Legislator rubbing his hand across the front of his pants.

A swollen bulge betrayed the existence of his hotly pulsing erection, and Dean felt a thrill of power as he ascertained that Shanti's performance was having the desired effect. Shanti was dancing now, swaying sensuously back and forth before the two men in lewd counter time to the piped-in music. She pranced nakedly, her breasts dancing and her buttocks bouncing softly as she turned to present their ripe swelling fullness to the watching pair.

"Come here, honey," Dean said huskily. "Let us have a closer look at you."

Shanti approached, and stood before them.

She was waiting for Dean's hands upon her burning hot body, for his promised quenching of the desire that raged within her nakedly trembling loins.

But instead of Dean, it was Pierce who reached out for her while Dean sat motionless watching.

"You're gorgeous, baby!" the Legislator growled, and his thick hairy hands were on her buttocks, pulling her in close to him. Suddenly she felt his face worming into the narrow split of her warmly seeping pussy, his nose and then his tongue parting the tender hair-fringed lips and probing lewdly up inside their moistness. She jumped at the unexpected wet contact, and then felt him holding her all the harder against him, his fingers harshly kneading the pliable white flesh of her quivering buttocks below the garter belt.

She opened her eyes wide as she felt him begin a fast-paced licking and sucking at her nakedly presented cunt. She felt as though she had been doused with cold water, and she looked toward Dean for some assistance. Instead, Dean gave her a wink and a nod of approval.

"Try it ..." he muttered. "You'll like it!"

With a shudder, Shanti realized that there was little she could do about the lewd wet sucking that was taking place up between her legs.

She felt horrified that she had let herself become trapped into such a cheap scene. Why, Dean could have gotten anyone of a dozen girls to cavort with Legislator Pierce. Why did he have to ask her to do this? Pierce flicked out his tongue and wetly teased the slit of Shanti's nakedly exposed pussy furrow. His tongue ran over the tiny trembling lips of smooth cunt flesh as well as the curly dark hair that protected them.

Shanti jumped against his hands, but he wasn't going to let her go now.

His thumbs spread the softly hair-lined lips up between her thighs and the teasing tongue probed hotly, deep into her widespread cunt.

Grunting, he moved toward her from his seat and knelt in between her legs, forcing them far apart as he continued the lascivious stroking with his deftly worming tongue ... slowly up and down within the nervous 35 year old dark hair dusky beauty's secret slit, pausing at the most sensitive areas to rotate it about it in small titillating circles against her lust-moistened pussy flesh.

He pushed forward and Shanti cried out, losing her balance and beginning to fall backward. But she felt Dean rush behind her to cushion her, and she lay softly upon the rug of La Merideon, her legs wide-spread and Pierce kneeling up between them. Oh God! Shanti thought. She would have been able to make love with Dean in front of anyone, and probably anywhere. But this was more than she thought she could stand. It was horrible and degrading to have him kneeling like a big animal down there between her legs, and shivers of shame and humiliation ran up and down her spine. But she couldn't even cry out to him to stop. She had to go through with it now but inwardly she screamed "I'm being used! I can't stand it! I just can't stand it!"

Still Pierce's tongue teased between her widespread cunt lips, working its way all the way up from her insanely tingling vagina through the palpitating narrowness of her pussy to the throbbing head of her defenseless clitoris.

She was disturbed that the illicit flicking of his tongue was creating a maddening pulsing deep within her jerking clitoris, and she could feel the tiny nib of sensation swelling to full erection against her will! She began squirming her hips down into the fabric of the soft rug beneath her in a futile effort to escape the punishing tongue, but it did no good. The idea that her lover Dean was somewhere behind her, watching all this, brought low guttural moans of despair to her throat. He was sacrificing her to Legislator Pierce! The naked brown plane of her belly danced erotically before the two men's hungry eyes as Pierce continued his greedy lapping and panting at Shanti's helplessly exposed pussy.

The older man's eyes peered up from his enjoyable task, and met those of Dean Clarke who was standing behind the writhing nakedness of the prone woman who was his love and would be wife shortly. Dean nodded that it was fine for him to continue. "She's just getting hot now!" he proclaimed.

The words stung Shanti just as if Dean had struck her, and suddenly she realized why he had asked her about the last spanking he had given her.

He had counted on her putting two and two together at some point during this ordeal, and it was startlingly clear. The kind of revelation that Shanti knew made people spend years upon an analyst's couch had been given to her at that very moment. Dean's forcing her to submit to Legislator Pierce's lewd and obscene advances was tantamount to his spanking her! Shanti knew that those spankings were humiliating beyond belief, at the beginning anyway, but then the pain got caught up inside her somewhere and changed into something different ... something real and much more exciting than simple pleasure. This is what Dean was offering to her now ... an erotic experience to top all of their experiences together! And perhaps it would!

Shanti's moans of desperation slowly changed. Her thrashing body was quieting down to a more steadily rhythmic writhing. Her humiliation was turning into something else as the soft gentle stroking of her attacker's tongue began to bring wicked tingles of pleasure to the sensitive flesh up between her legs. Her very nakedness, there in the back room of a popular restaurant, began to excite her and she could feel a definite responsive reaction begin to stir inside her as the lewd tongue-fucking continued. Control was slipping away again ... that delicious feeling that she had with Dean, where all thought was blotted out of her mind, and she was nothing but a writhing mass of feminine sensuality, created for loving and nothing else! That powerful desire to think and keep on thinking was mercifully suspended and a total relaxation followed that enabled her to give of herself with complete abandon.

The dark channel of her vagina began to throb hotly.

Yes, she could actually enjoy this obscene act ... yes, she could ... "MMMmmmmmmmm," she moaned, beginning to squirm her hips upward to meet Pierce's madly licking tongue. "Mmmmmmm!" she repeated as he attached his mouth to the wide open split of her streaming pussy and began to suck upon the passion-drenched brown pinkness of her inner flesh.

"OOOOOOOOOooooooochhh!"

Suddenly behind her she felt Dean's hands upon her breasts.

His fingers began to play with the pebble-hardness of her fully erected nipples. With a little squeal, Shanti abandoned herself the sudden rush of pleasure as the familiar fingers twisted her roundly swollen breasts, and down between her thighs her desire- inflamed cunt felt like a hot glowing coal being kindled to greater and greater heights of lust.

"HURRY!" Dean's voice directed over her nakedly twisting body. "Put it in her now ... NOW!"

This was pure betrayal for all she thought he was to her- giving up on a native country for this man who showered only love all these days – on mails, chats, telephones and what all – and now he had made her a whore!

Pierce raised his glistening wet face, and his jawed cheeks reflected the excitement that he was feeling.

Quickly, he opened his zippered fly and withdrew his thickly pulsing cock. It felt like granite in his hands, and he could hardly wait.

Before him, he spied the small pink opening of Shanti's wetly seeping pussy, just waiting and ready for his hard cock! HE WAS REALLY GOING TO FUCK HER RIGHT THERE!

Shanti stirred impatiently and moaned at the sudden loss of contact with her yearning pussy. GOD! Pierce thought. She really wants it bad! As if to echo his thoughts, Shanti suddenly cried out, "Please ... please ... do it to me now ... NOW I TELL YOU!"

She had to quench the terrible desire that had risen up inside her, had to know physical peace before she could think straight again. Legislator Pierce knelt up between the dark-haired woman's widespread thighs.

He looked down at the widely-parted, shapely legs and bent down to ease them still farther apart. He almost seemed to drool over her nakedness as he noted that her stockings had gotten ripped and that her garter belt strands were all twisted and stretched. Her seeping coral-hued brownish dark pussy seemed looser and wetter than before and Pierce thought he'd never seen anything so exciting in his life. Certainly had never done anything that could quite match this long lunch at La Meriden! With a pained expression, he pushed his heavily bloated cock forward and began to worm the smooth, rubbery head of it in between the dark pubic curls and up into the velvety pussy flesh spread wide before him.

"OoooooooHHHHHHH" Shanti responded as the sliding cock rose against her helplessly aroused feminine flesh. Her pleading whimpers filled the room as Pierce thrust the thick tip-end of his cock up into the spreading entrance of Shanti's willing cunt,

pushing upward, continuing in a slow constant act of relentless penetration until his cock was finally buried completely up in her whitely quivering belly.

"OOOOOOGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAHH!" she cried, as Pierce gritted his teeth at the almost unbearably pleasurable sensation of Shanti's tightly massaging pussy muscles, wrapping around his entering penis.

The Legislator's portly body inclined back from Shanti as his probing cock attempted to reach the farthest depths of her totally filled pussy, and he did not seem to want to stop until it was completely out of sight, buried deep inside the flailing 35 years young South Indian beauty's willingly spread pussy and his sperm-filled testicles hung lewdly against her smoothly naked buttocks. Her long legs and her boot-clad feet and calves swung outward, quivering visibly as Shanti lay speared by Pierce's impaling male hardness.

From his excellent position staring down over his lustfully writhing would be wife, Dean could see that Shanti was completely enraptured.

Her lovely painted lips opened and closed sensually and sounds of ecstasy poured forth in a low but steady stream. Shanti began to rotate her hips up to meet Pierce as his rigid cock- flesh pressured hard up into her raging pussy channel.

Again and again Pierce shuffled in toward her wide-held pussy on his knees, forcing his outrageously hard penis deep into her hungrily contracting vagina. Dean Clarke watched, his fingers still kneading at Shanti's softly jiggling breasts.

He was fascinated by the sight of his efficient slut's dark-haired cunt receiving the thrusting attacks of the perspiring Legislator's meaty cock.

He could feel his own excitement growing as he felt the sensuous flesh of Shanti's full firm breasts beneath his fingers. Pierce's thrusting penis, from where he watched, appeared and disappeared like a well-oiled piston into the thrashing Dark haired Dusk Pussy's widely straining pussy.

It was throbbing red and swollen and each time the Legislator rammed into her Shanti gave a guttural grunt and her breasts pulsed heavily in Dean Clarke's lewdly manipulating fingers.

Pierce could feel Shanti's cunt lips clasping tighter and more hungrily around the fleshy intrusion of his desire-hardened cock. It wouldn't be long now, he bought, and just in time too ... he couldn't last a minute longer! Pierce didn't know how good Dean Clarke was in the sack, but he was certain that he was giving him a run for his money that day with Shanti.

"Get it, baby ... get it!" he began to spit out, obscenely. "Daddy's throwing it to you, come and get it!"

Shanti writhed around on the rug and let all the depravity of the moment fill her mind and body. She could feel her breasts being pulled harder and harder, each burning touch creating a conflagration within her that only heightened the lust between her legs.

The powerful blows that struck the hitherto untouched upper regions of her secret cunt, filling and stretching it with a wildly fulfilling pleasure, were wringing a joyful culmination from her tormented young loins.

She tried to speak, but her throat felt dry and constricted. She felt like she was floating, and her eyes were tightly closed and there was a breaking deep inside her. She was bursting, being pulled apart! She walked a thin tightrope between sanity and insanity ... then suddenly jumped. From everywhere inside her there was a race of hurtling sensations that started in her pulsing vagina and spread to the minutest cells of her body. She was released!

"AAAAAA HHHHHH!" Shanti choked and sputtered and moaned lasciviously, turning this way and that as the thickly embedded cock began to spurt forth its jism.

"OH SHIT!" Pierce exclaimed. "OH SHIT!" His head jerked backward, his eyes rolling toward the chandeliers on the ceiling of La Merideon. "NNNNNGHGHGHHHhhhh!" he grunted, lifting Shanti's trembling hips upward with his tensing hands so that he was able to empty his spending cock deep deep into her climaxing pussy.

"OOOooah ... YES YES YES YES YES!" Shanti cried out, jiggling upward with all her might, making herself a willing receptacle for the burning hot sperm that filled her quivering cunt. She did not feel completely human as caught in the throes of her tumultuous orgasm she began to murmur a steady stream of words.

"Oh, give it to me, give it to me ... oh! I want it ... I need it ... GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!"

Dean Clarke watched the incredible spectacle with great interest.

He felt extremely frustrated by the whole thing now, and he wished that he could have been the one to bring out this tremendous orgasm in his beautiful would be wife. He felt an undeniable twinge of jealousy at the thought that a bore like Legislator Pierce could make Shanti cum like that.

Logically, of course, he knew what it was that was exciting Shanti. It was the time, the place, and the completely untoward situation of being taken by a near stranger in the presence of her lover and would be husband.

Nevertheless, as the moaning and groaning gradually decreased and Dean could see that Pierce had had it, he hurriedly released his own throbbing cock, letting it bob lewdly into the modulated air of the restaurant's back room.

Strains of heavenly strings still wafted through the air, and only a soft mewling that mingled with Pierce's heavy panting could be heard rising to meet the music.

Pierce pulled out slowly, his softly deflating cock glistening wet and forlorn looking. But Pierce seemed more than pleased. He was exhausted, yes, but what a way to go!

He clumsily got to his feet, and, still panting, headed for the bathroom. Dean moved around Shanti's nakedly prone body.

He knelt between her parted legs and looked at the devastation that he himself had caused to happen. What sight! he thought.

What a gorgeous creature she was. She lay, completely satiated, in a semi-trance state, and Dean longed to bring her back to life with the rock-hard cock that he now jerked almost absentmindedly in his hand.

The brownish pink shining split of her pussy flesh was drenched and widespread for all the world to see and the dark curling hairs glistened with the combined moisture of orgasmic secretions. She was an obscenely presented treat, Dean thought, as he stroked his foreskin all the way back. His wildly staining cock stood out taut and tight and ready.

There was no time left to fuck her the way he really wanted. That would have to wait for that night when they were alone together.

The action of his hand on his throbbing, lust-bloated shaft felt warm and so good that he did not stop it. His blue eyes glazed over and his expression was almost meditative as his hand worked faster and faster until it was going at a furious pace.

Sweat stood out on his forehead and his blond hair fell forward in his eyes.

He closed them with an expression of utter bliss. Shanti stirred lazily on the rug. For a few brief moments she had been totally unaware of her surroundings, but now she heard the peculiar lewd noise of Dean's hand slapping up and down on his own lustfully tingling male flesh, and opened her eyes wide in surprise.

Dean looked down at her with an expression akin to agony. "I'm gonna cream on you, baby ... I'm gonna cream all over you!" he announced, and then uttering a spangled cry, he let his raging hot penis jerk upward with a sharp jolt.

"NNNAAAAANNNN~GHGHGHGHHHHH!" he grunted.

Suddenly Shanti felt a burning wetness all over her nakedly reclining body.

Shanti was on her face, running down her large, up-pointed breasts, splattering on her brown exposed belly, inching down her still-spread inner thighs toward her already inundated young pussy.

Dean's cock was waving now, directly toward her face, spurting out like a bursting fountain, releasing the hot, white liquid of its ecstasy. She watched stunned as Dean uttered several final grunts and jerkily manipulated his fingers until the last drops of his seminal fluids spurted down onto Shanti's startled features.

Yet, she was unable to feel the disgust that she knew she ought to be feeling. After all, this was Dean ... Dean Clarke was her own man wonderful lover and WOULD BE HUSBAND!

A fortnight later – as destined – and there was no twist in this – Dean and Shanti were man and Wife. The newly elected Mayor Tim Clarke and Legislator Pierce attended the wedding.

12