Shanti as Concubine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their kiss soon turned into a wild passionate moment as their lips pressed tighter together, their tongues rubbed faster and harder and their breathing became erratic both bodies bumped and rubbed together sending them into a sexual frenzy, when they finally stopped, Shanti forcefully pushed Lokesh back onto the bed and smiled.

"I have an idea that will keep us out of trouble," she said as if they had not already gone too far.

She reached down and picked up her dress and slid it back over her head. Then she crawled on top of Lokesh's naked body and began to hump him through her dress.

The material of the dress was so thin and soft that it felt good against his cock. She could feel his hardness against her pussy as she thrust her hips back and forth after a few minutes of this teasing she sat upright on top of Lokesh causing his cock to press flat against his stomach.

Since she was straddling his waist, her dress had parted and her bare pussy was resting on top of the side of his cock.

Lokesh almost exploded from the soft hot flesh that pressed against his swollen cock.

Shanti rested the full weight of her body on his cock for a moment, enjoying the solid mass between her legs. She knew that Lokesh was now drawn too far into her game.

There was no turning back now. It was time for her to go in for the victory.

She began to slide her pussy up and down the length of his cock.

She was basically stroking his cock with her pussy lips as her juices coated and lubricated Lokesh's cock with each long and slow stroke, deep erotic moans escaped her mouth as she pressed harder against his cock and the feeling was incredible and Lokesh could feel an orgasm rising within his cock soon she was sliding her pussy all the way up to the tip of his cock and then back down the side each time she started to slide back down, the tip of his cock would push into her pussy slightly and then bounce out and she would slide her pussy back down the side of his shaft eventually nature took its course and Lokesh's cock did not pop out instead it pushed deep into her wet hole and they both screamed with delight by then they both had reached the point of no return her pussy gripped Lokesh's cock and it swelled at the warm tightness.

Lokesh was amazed at how he could feel her pussy muscles contracting and pulling his cock while she bounced up and down. The pleasure was too much for him to control and he exploded sending squirts of hot cum into her pulsing pussy.

Shanti kept bouncing on top of him, milking every bit of cum out of his cock, multiple orgasms shot through her body as his cock stretched her pussy to its limits.

Out of breath, Shanti collapsed on top of Lokesh with his cock still in her pussy as he enjoyed her warmth as his cock shrank back to its normal size. Before any guilt could set in, Shanti got up and told Lokesh to get the shower started and she would join him in a minute. Lokesh was a little confused and worried at her suggestion. "Shanti, I feel guilty enough that we had sex. I don't think we should push it by taking a shower together. Besides, I really have to get back to the reception before people starting wondering what happened to me."

Lokesh started to collect his clothing when Shanti stopped him and pulled him into the bathroom. She turned on the water as she explained. "We just had sex. You don't want your wife to start wondering why you smell like perfume and a wet pussy do you? You need to take a shower and we both need to get back to the reception so we better take a shower together to save time."

12