Shanti as Concubine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God," she panted. "You're so fucking good, Lokesh! Keep doing it, lover! Just ... don't ... stop ... fucking ... me ... ahhhhh uhhh yes ... oh ma yes!"

She arched her tongue sensuously over her upper lip. He leaned forward and kissed her hard, jamming his tongue into her mouth, squeezing her breasts and pinching her rigid nipples.

"Your hips!" she gasped. "Swing your hips as you shove it in! Yes! Oh fuck yes! Oh god oh god oh god yes!"

He swung his hips in snapping arcs and his cock entered her from all angles, mashing her cunt-flesh and gorged clitoris.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "I love being fucked like this ... I fuck so many guys like this ... they love it, too ... even my lovers ... yes.. even them ... your like cocks! They fuck me like this, too, Lokesh, just like this! And I love it!"

Lokesh roared, his face mottling in fury. She was his, his, how dare she fuck anyone else! He rammed his cock into her savagely and she cried out thinly and he rammed in again and yet again as her cunt spasm on his cock, squeezing and contracting powerfully. He fucked her brutally, incensed and aroused by the knowledge that his brother had done this, too, had done it before him, had taken what was, by rights, his, and only his. He heard her cry out sharply, tense and stiffen and felt the feverish convulsions of her cunt on his cock and knew that she was orgasm and he gasped, panting with lust, forcing himself to deny the incessant hammering in his loins. Not yet, not yet, he said to himself.

Beneath him, Shanti moaned ecstatically realizing that he hadn't succumbed to his lust and the call of his body. Her orgasm waned and she moaned, her head sinking between her arms, her chest heaving, waiting for him to take over now, giving him the initiative. He took it and instantly she rejoiced, knowing that she had achieved her intention, broken through, completely and finally.

"Your ass, bitch," he snarled. "Now I want to fuck you in your ass!"

He slid out of her cunt and pressed his cock-head to her anus creasing her buttocks open in his hard fingers. Shanti moaned and sank forward in a steep inverted pose, lifting her buttocks high, her shoulders on the bed, her face turned on its side. Lokesh flexed his buttocks and his cock-head popped into her rear channel. Shanti cried out, her head snapping up, her long neck craning, her face twisting in an agony of lust, her mouth jerking open, her eyes screwed shut, her lips jerked back over her teeth.

"OHMAUHHOHLOKESH UHHH OHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried.

He laughed softly. "Like it, eh bitch? Like my cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes! Oh god yes, oh uh yes!" she gasped.

"Then take it, whore!" he roared. "Take it all!"

And slowly drilled her rear channel and began to sodomize her deeply and thoroughly, grinding his cock in and out of her anus. It savaged his penis, biting down furiously and convulsively on his cock and he couldn't hold back too long. With a shuddering moan, he exploded and she groaned as she felt the sharp sting of his jizz spurting endlessly into her asshole. He held it there and then drew it out slowly and squeezed it into her cunt again and fucked her slowly for a few minutes.

"Haven't finished, cunt," he grunted. "I want lots more. Lots more! And you're going to give it to me!"

Despite her experience with men, Shanti was awed by Lokesh's sudden rise to the seduction and his response to her seductive body and lust filled offering she was providing him with, his stamina and powers of recovery. She sucked his cock again, gently arousing him till he was rock-hard once more and then, pushing him down on his back, mounted him, straddling his lean hips. He looked up at her, gazing at her lovely, slender, full-breasted body in joy and, sliding his hands up her body, cupped and squeezed her breasts. She groaned, smiling wantonly and begin to rock up and down on his cock, sliding her cunt along its length. She leaned forward on outstretched arms and her breasts bounced invitingly, her gold necklace tossing and jumping on her golden skin.

"Oh baby yes!" she groaned. "That feels so good, Lokesh ... your cock's so good in my slit!"

Rearing back, she hissed her pleasure, grinding her hips in erotic circles on his lap, churning her cunt with his cock. He gasped. The feeling was exquisite as her hot, tight cunt convulsed rhythmically on his throbbing erection. She slid her hands sexily up her body, lifting and squeezing her breasts. Her skin shone with sweat. Dewdrops of perspiration beaded her upper lip and the nape of her neck and thin rivulet trickled between her breasts. Lokesh pumped his hips steadily under her, holding her waist and moving her up and down on his cock with an ease and style that astonished both of them.

"C'mon! Take it! Take it, whore, take it!" he gasped as the heat built afresh.

"Ohhh uhh yes! Oh god yes!" she cried, her belly sucked inward her body rocking and jerking over his bucking hips.

Faster and faster she went, her breasts bouncing, her gold necklace tossing and slapping on her golden skin, her face radiant with lust. Her buttocks bounced off his thighs and her cunt rose and fell, rose and fell, sliding up and down the length of his slippery, throbbing, burning hot, rock-hard penis. Her cries rose in pitch and volume and her cunt convulsed feverishly on his penis.

"OHHHH uh OH ma uhh Ohma Ohmauh ahhh uhh yes Oh fuck yes Lokesh yes oh fuck yes OHHH uhhh yes uhhh OHHHH uhhh yes!" she gasped.

With a ululating cry, her cunt jammed down on his cock, spasm frenziedly on the throbbing erection, she fell forward over him. He crushed her breasts in his hand and she kissed him hard thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He gripped her buttocks and jerked her cunt up and down on his cock as an orgasm crashed through her body and then he hammered his hips violently up into her, making her gasp and moan as his cock rammed into her flesh. Seconds after she came, he thudded into her, jerked her cunt down hard on his cock, making her gasp and dig her teeth into the thick pads of muscle in his shoulders and shot his wad. She moaned her hips writhing over his as the jizz spumed in a surprisingly heavy fountain into her cunt.

Their bodies sank onto the bed, streaming with sweat. Shanti slid off his cock and snuggled against him, caressing him gently, licking his nipple. He fondled her breasts. They dozed. Her fingers crawled down to his cock.

"Ready for more?" she murmured. "I am."

"Horny bitch. Whore. Cunt. Slut."

"Mm. All that and more. Anything for a good fuck."

"I need to shower. So do you."

"This feels sexy."

"Yeah. But I've got to study, haven't I? Can't fuck all day!"

Shanti felt like weeping with joy. She had done it! The task Ratan ha given her was loaded into the video unknown to the man lying next to her.

She smiled prettily and kissed him lightly on the lips.

They showered together again and he fucked her in the same fashion she had demanded earlier in the day standing up, holding her in his hands with her arms about his shoulders, her legs wrapped around his lean hips, her cunt impaled on his cock. He savaged her cunt, taking her brutally, ramming his cock in and out of her cunt till she came. He held back and made her go down on her knees and suck his cock, fucking her mouth till he came, shooting thick jizz into her mouth and spattering her face and breasts with it.

Two hours later and Lokesh's rhythm was already a demanding and exciting lover. He could fuck her at length without coming. They hit a routine. When she arrived back from the function making some excuse into the bedroom, they went straight to bed and he fucked her unhurriedly for an hour again.

Then he worked on his cock muscles and then they fucked again. He was doing well and Shanti found the seduction complete easy and relaxed now. And the sex was terrific.

On the bed, Shanti's body rocked and snapped with his thrusts and her cries were loud and raw with pleasure. Her breasts jumped and jiggled as he rammed hard into her. She squeezed her breasts and opened her eyes and looked at him and saw him smiling through his gasps, his eyes bright and twinkling, filled with the knowledge that he would fuck her for a long time still.

He bent his head and kissed her and her eyes closed again and her hips arched to his, her cunt sucking in his cock. She had done it. She had taught him. She ran her tongue into his ear, squeezing his buttocks and drawing him deeper into her hot, hungry flesh.

"Fuck me from behind, Lokesh," she gasped. "Please. Do it. I want it! C'mon, Lokesh, fuck me!"

He slid out of her and she turned on her front and dropped in a squat astride her hips and slowly squeezed his cock into her cunt. Shanti whimpered, writhed her buttocks against him in delight. He squeezed her breasts and began to fuck her slowly and methodically, sliding his hips to and fro, back and forth, taking her with measured confidence and assurance.

He was very good, much better than quite a few of her paid lovers who had no stamina or prick to use - she had to fake but here was a lover who was quick to learn and make use of his dick.

Shanti groaned, rocking back and forth on all fours under him, running her cunt up and down the length of his big, thick shaft. Her breasts jiggled and her gold necklace swung and tossed as they moved.

"C'mon, you whore!" he rasped. "Take it! Take it, bitch! Take my cock!" He dug his fingers into her hips and thrust deep into her hot cunt.

Shanti gasped softly. "Yes ... oh yes Lokesh yes ... fuck me ... oh that's good ... yes ... fuck me hard, lover ... ohhhh uhhhh yes! Oh god yes! Shove it in, Lokesh! Shove your cock into my cunt!"

Lokesh slammed his hips to and fro at Shanti's buttocks with loud slaps. Her body jerks and rocks violently under his and her cries are ragged and hoarse with ecstasy and her face is twisted with lust, her lips drawn back over her pearly teeth, her mouth wide open, her eyes screwed shut. Her chest heaves and her breath comes in sobbing gasps as the young married plunges his huge cock in and out of her cunt without respite.

"Take it!" he grunts. "C'mon, you whoring bitch! Take my cock! Take it all, slut! Take it!"

He was under no pressure now. He could control himself, strong and he had the will to fuck her as he liked and make her love it.

He grinned and thrust into her without difficulty. Beneath him, Shanti, the teacher seductress and the schemer, succumbed to her pupil's needs. He had learned to fuck her and enjoy her well.

He could learn anything. He has the desire.

12