Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable Ch. 03

Story Info
Swapping partners and watching the erotic scum and dirt.
7.1k words
4.73
10.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby was fucking Sneha deeply, his muscular young ass rising and falling slowly as he slid his stiff prick in and out of the slut beauty's cunt at a slow, even pace.

Sneha had her slim legs wrapped around him undulating her hips up at his cock-thrusts as she pressed down on the small of his back with her heels, his swinging balls slapping rhythmically against her little pink asshole.

Kamesh and Shanti exchanged conspiratorial grin and then concentrated on the show.

Bobby's long, hard cock came out glistening with cunt-juice and slogged avidly back in pumping more cream from Sneha's eager young pussy as he fucked her.

Her crotch was shiny with her spilled arousal and her tightly-stretched little fuck-hole clung to Bobby's thick cock-shaft like a tiny sucking mouth.

The muscles of his young thighs rippled visibly each time he drove into her, pounding her naked little ass deep into the cushions of the couch with each powerful lunge.

The window was open at the bottom so Kamesh and Shanti could not only see the coupled pair, they could hear the sounds that the lusty young collegiate were making as they fucked... the faint hiss of his cock-shaft as it slid in, the slap of balls on her ass, the slurping of her tight, wet little suction-cup cunt, along with the moaning and gurgling from their panting mouths.

Kamesh was getting turned on by the pretty slut beauty's firm slender young body, her taut, jiggling little tits and especially the obvious tightness of her tiny lightly-fuzzed young cunt.

Shanti was getting doubly aroused, hot for Sneha as well as for the youngman who was fucking her so expertly.

Bobby dipped down and kissed Sneha's hotly-parted lips, then began to suck on her tits, his ass and hips still keeping up the steady, regulated pumping action. Then he straightened his arms and braced himself against the couch, stepping up the pace a bit as he started to fuck her faster and harder.

Within a minute or so, Bobby was very obviously pouring the prick to Sneha on the cum-strokes and from the way that her limber young body was shaking and shuddering beneath his frantic thrusts, Kamesh and Shanti could tell that the pretty little Slut was creaming on her boyfriend's cock.

"Cum, Bobby... shoot in me!" she wailed. "Fill my cunt with your jizz!"

The youngman grunted, gasped and fucked even faster. His long, shiny cock vanished completely sinking into Sneha's clasping twat to the hilt, then came pulling out, with her clinging cunt-lips distending down the thick cock-shaft, almost pulling her tiny pussy inside out.

"Uhhhh, fuck! Here it comes!" he growled.

"Ohhhhhh, uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, yesssssssss", hissed Sneha, hunching her deeply-impaled young cunt up at Bobby's pumping, squirting prick.

A deluge of college student cum poured into her quivering pussy spurt after hot spurt filling her tiny cock-filled hole to overflowing.

Bobby's jizz-jets shot into the depths of her cunt and mixed with her cunt-cum, only to be forced out around the shaft of his piston cock as it slammed again and again into her gooey, sperm-filled little pussy.

Bobby's cock seemed to swell to twice the size as he emptied his balls into her cunt and that combined with the incredible pleasure of feeling the youngman's hot, thick sperm jetting up inside her, soon had the young collegiate writhing and squealing in total ecstasy.

The collegiate fucked each other through the crest and down the slow spiral of release.

Bobby's balls flopped around, slack and spent now, but his prick was still stiff and vibrant as he fucked in and out of Sneha's slippery little cunt at a more sedate pace and then slowly, their movements ceased and the young lovers kissed passionately in the aftermath of their mutual climax. Bobby pulled his prick out and a gush of sperm and cunt-cream flowed from her open fuck-hole before her elastic young cuntlips snapped shut, trapping the rest inside.

God, she must be as tight as a virgin thought Kamesh as he stared at the thin, glistening pink line of Sneha's young pussy-slit. Shanti's mature cunt gaped open for ages after she was fucked, but this slut beauty's tight twat looked as if it hadn't even seen a prick before, let alone just been fucked only the glistening sheen which covered her slender young thighs and the rosy flush of excitement on her face betrayed the fact that just seconds ago she'd been writhing in the throes of orgasm with a big, fat cock stuffed up her hot little cunt.

Bobby was keen to go down on Sneha and show her what he had learned about cunt-sucking... although he wasn't about to tell her about the gorgeous divorcee on whose tasty cunt he had learned the luscious lesson.

He sucked her nubile young tits and worked his way down her sleek tummy as Sneha quivered in anticipation of a cuntful of avid tongue. She wouldn't have cared where Bobby had learned to eat pussy, as long as he used that newly acquired knowledge on her own steamy, swampy cunt.

Bobby lowered his head between his collegiate friend's thighs and pressed his face into her cunt, then began to suck and lick at her tasty pink slit for all he was worth.

Sneha had cum wonderfully on his prick, but now she started to melt again as soon as his nimble tongue began to probe her horny pussy.

She lifted her ass of the couch and moaned, grinding her cunt-mound up against his mouth as Bobby lapped at her hot little slit. The youngman was tongue-fucking in deep and sucking on the lightly-fuzzed lips, his mouth open wide and easily engulfed her tiny slot and slit together.

Sneha's knees shot up and hit her heaving tits, her feet pumping in the air. She locked her legs around his head for a moment, but there was no need to hold him where he wanted to be, and she released the scissor grip, giving the youngman free rein to mouth her tasty little cunt-slit as he pleased.

"Suck me, Bobby!" she wailed. "Uhhhhh, yeahhhhh... you do it so good!"

"Mmmffff! Cum on my tongue, baby!" he moaned, the words muffled by her succulent cunt-flesh.

Sneha shuddered convulsively and climaxed again, this time into Bobby's wide-open mouth cunt-cum spilled down the youngman's chin and cheeks as he struggled to suck and lick it all up.

Kamesh envied Bobby that tasty feast.

Shanti envied both of the randy collegiate, wishing that it was her cunt that was being tongued and that it was her tongue being creamed on as she watched Sneha jerked through the spasms, gasping and panting, then sprawled out, a dreamy smile on her radiant young face.

Bobby sucked a bit longer then used his tongue to lick up the seepage from her slit, from the insides of her slick, creamy thighs and out of her tight little ass-crack.

"Ohhhh, God! That was so good!" Sneha sighed.

Bobby raised his head from of her crotch and grinned at her, his cheeks and jaw glistening with her juices.

"Sucking pussy is great," he muttered, giving the collegiate a significant look.

"Want me to suck you off now?" she offered.

"Oh, yeah! You wanna?"

"I wanna suck your prick and swallow all of your sweet jizz, baby," she purred, licking her lips suggestively.

Sneha understood that giving head was a mutual sort of favor. But, besides 'owing' him a blow-job, she was hungry for his cock-cream, too since hand-jobs had done them long enough and now that they had become real lovers, Sneha was eager to find out what all the variations of sex she'd heard about were like for herself.

Bobby leaned back and thrust his cock up as Sneha twisted around and curled onto her side and her Slut head poised over his rigid prick.

She stared at his cock like a sweet-toothed child looking at a candy cane. Pre-cum had begun to discharge from the hole at the tip while he was sucking her cunt, and now his purple cock-knob looked like a fat plum coated with whipped cream.

The fact that his cock was also drenched with her cunt-juice didn't disturb her at all she'd tasted herself often enough on her fingers after she masturbated.

The creamy coating only made Bobby's tasty-looking prick look even more delectable and he pulsed his prick muscle, making the cock-shaft throb and the bloated head flare even more. A little drool fell from her parted lips and Shanti thought she could almost hear it sizzle when it splashed on the youngman's prick-knob.

"Lick it, Sneha! C'mon, baby... suck me off!" Bobby urged, humping upward. But he wasn't begging for it. He knew that Sneha was as hot for a mouthful of cock as he was to feed it to her.

Sneha lowered her head, avoiding his cock for the moment.

The long, thick cock-shaft skimmed along her cheek as she went down onto his balls. She began to lick his hairy balls noisily, savoring the musky flavor as a first course.

She slicked her tongue all over the solid ball-sacs, feeling another massive cum-load surging around inside in a thick, turgid tide. Her lips parted and she started to suck his balls as if she were trying to ingest his jism right from the source, through the skin of his balls. Bobby was yelping and gasping at the delicious sucking sensations.

Sneha's little Slut head bobbed about in his groin as she worked right down between his spread thighs, turning her pretty face up as she mouthed the underside of his nut-sac. All this ball sucking felt fantastic, but Bobby was afraid that he was going to blow his wad off while his collegiate slut was still sucking his balls. It would be no hardship, to be sure, but he wanted to cum in her hot, sucking mouth.

"Suck my cock, baby!" he panted.

Eager to taste his cock as well, Sneha took one last slurp of the youngman's balls, then placed her curled tongue against the underside of his cock and slowly drew it up to the crown. Bobby moaned as she licked along the pulsing ventral vein and her hot little tongue flicked around the sensitive ring where his cock-head loomed out from the thick, throbbing shaft.

Sneha licked up and down the youngman's stiff prick, the familiar taste her own cunt-cream adding to the thrill of taking him into her mouth for the first time. Pre-cum trickled down from his prick-knob and she lapped it up greedily. Then, she opened her mouth and swallowed as much of his cock as she could, sliding her tightly-stretched lips up and down Bobby's virile young stalk as he looked down at her excitedly, moaning and groaning in absolute pleasure.

His prick slid easily into her young mouth, although she could only take about half of his raging erection before she began to gag. The lower half, she instinctively gripped in her tiny fist and jacked up and down in opposing rhythm to her bobbing head.

Bobby threw back his handsome young head and groaned loudly as Sneha sucked and jerked on his throbbing prick. Occasionally she'd rest her throat muscles and just suck on the cock-knob, other times she's run her lips and tongue down the shaft and back again, but inevitably her hot, moist little mouth returned to engulf the youngman's huge erection as deeply as she could handle.

Shanti and Kamesh were going wild as they watched the naughty young couple and they exchanged glances of tacit understanding. Looking was fun, but they were both much too hot and horny to remain passive observers.

"How'd you like Sneha's hot little mouth sucking your cock, darling?" Shanti whispered.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah... I can almost feel it now... You want Bobby's cock too, don't you baby?" replied Kamesh with a grin.

"I want both of them," Shanti murmured, licking her lips.

They made hurried, heated, whispered plans, while Sneha continued to dance her tongue against the flaring, slimy slab of Bobby's cock-head. Kamesh dashed back to the car, damn near stumbling over his hard-on. He drove into the driveway and got out, slamming the door loudly, so that the naughty collegiate would be warned that the householders were home. That was part of the plan.

Shanti was waiting at the door and they went in, making plenty of noise and proceeding slowly down the hall. By the time they went into the living room, Sneha and Bobby were dressed and sitting on the couch, trying to act innocent-but looking flushed and flustered and guilty.

"You're home early," Sneha said, unable to conceal the disappointment in her tone.

"Afraid so," Shanti said.

Shanti turned to Kamesh, who was fixing himself a drink at the corner bar... not because he wanted a drink, but so that he had an excuse to turn his back and hide his raging hard-on from the two youngsters... for the moment.

"Sneha is going to spend the night here, darling," Shanti said. "Maybe I should give Bobby a ride home. He lives quite a long ways away."

"Sure," Kamesh agreed.

"Ready to go, Bobby?" Shanti asked.

Ready to cum, is more like it, thought the frustrated young man. But he didn't see that he had much choice, so he nodded and got up, his hands stuffed down into his side pockets, stooped over his groin in a valiant attempt to conceal his massive cock-bulge.

Bobby supposed that he was going to have to go home and jack off alone in his own bed. It was a pretty feeble substitute for Sneha's mouth.

"See you tomorrow, then, Sneha," he said.

Sneha, who was as distraught at having their sex-play cut short, aborted as Bobby was, smiled sadly and wistfully at her young boyfriend and let the tip of her pink tongue slip across her slimy lips, as a sort of promise of things to come shuffling along, bent over his alarming cock-bulge, Bobby followed Shanti out to the car.

She got behind the wheel and he got into the passenger seat. She put the keys in the ignition and fiddled with them, delaying starting the engine unnecessarily. She was glancing sideways at the young man, looking sly and speculative.

Bobby had a horrible idea that Shanti had noticed his hard-on and that she was about to deliver a stern lecture about pre-marital sex. But that was the furthest thought from the dark-haired house slut's mind. Her gaze shifted down to his bulging crotch. Bobby blushed with guilt and shame.

"We came home too soon, didn't we, honey?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Errrrr...ahhhh... I..." Bobby stammered.

"Sneha was blowing you, wasn't she?"

Bobby gasped. The youngman was aghast. Yet he could detect no castigation or recrimination in the pretty woman's tone.

"You must feel awfully frustrated and disappointed, Bobby," she said softly. "I feel terrible about ruining your fun."

Bobby was relieved by her tolerant attitude, but still squirmed uncomfortably, not knowing what to do or say under such disturbing circumstances.

Then Shanti put her hand on his knee.

"Would you like me to finish the job that Sneha started, baby?" she whispered suggestively.

Bobby almost fainted.

"Mmmmm? Do you want me to suck you off, darling?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Oh, Shanti!"

He could hardly believe what she had offered. Bobby had already been frustrated twice today, in his quest for relief, first by the divorcee's selfish refusal to return the oral favor and then by the untimely interruption just as he was about to get his rocks off in Sneha's hot, sucking young mouth. He couldn't believe that Shanti was really going to suck him off until his cock was in her mouth.

Bobby needn't have been so skeptical.

He gasped as Shanti took her blouse off, and he ogled her large, firm tits as she thrust them out. His head ducked toward her tits, and she let him suck on them for a few seconds before lowering her own head eagerly between Bobby's legs.

Shanti was hungry for his young cock. His hot mouth on her tits had felt real nice, but Shanti was so horny from watching Sneha suck his cock, she needed no foreplay herself. She opened his fly and reached in, hauling his cock and balls out in one meaty handful.

"Ooooooh, God!" she sighed.

She had already known how huge his cock was, but she was thrilled by how hard and hot it was, now. The cock-knob was slathered with pre-cum and glistening with the remnants of Sneha's sticky saliva.

Shanti slid down onto the floor. Cupping her heavy tits in both hands, she took his prick into the cleavage. Bobby humped, fucking up and down between her tits.

Her face was turned down as she watched his bloated cock-head vanish in her smooth cleavage, then come sliding back out and skimming up her breastbone, leaving a foaming trail of cock-lube.

Bobby tit-fucked her for a few moments while Shanti savored the anticipation and then her head went down, and as his prick loomed up from her abundant cleavage, she took the flaring cock-knob into her mouth.

Humping up from the car seat, Bobby fucked into her face as Shanti bobbed her head up and down, swallowing the youngman's long, hard cock as it rammed up.

She was deep-throating the stiff college student cock-meat, taking it right down her throat. His balls hit her trembling chin, then rolled up to her lips. He was trying to fuck in, balls and all, into her tight, hot mouth.

Pre-cum dribbled onto Shanti's tongue, driving her taste buds crazy, whetting her appetite for his full cum-load. She had already sucked two cocks this evening, but she was never satisfied and, besides, college cum always turned her on more than the cum of a man.

"Ohhh, God! Suck my cock, Shanti! Oh baby, yeahhhhh, take it all... fuck, that's fantastic!" panted Bobby.

He drove his prick in and she gagged, but took it gladly, then sucked back up to the prick-knob, her hot, clinging lips scraping down his cock-shaft. Her mouth was already filling up repeatedly with pre-cum.

The virile young man had fed her as much pre-cum as either Shyam or Ted had fed her when they got their rocks off... and she still had the joy of feeling his young cock explode in her mouth ahead of her.

Her tongue was floating like a pliable pink raft in a swamp cock-lube coated her teeth and gums and swirled in her cheeks and painted her palate. The stuff was as thick and sticky as heated glue. Shanti pulled her mouth off his cock for a second and looked up at him.

"Cum in my mouth, Bobby!" she begged, "Give it to me, sweetheart... ummmmmmmhhhhh!"

Her pleas were choked off as Bobby rammed his cock back into her mouth, fucking her face. Then she sucked back up to the cock-head, her eyes gazing hotly into his.

"Squirt for me, baby!"

"Uhhhhh, shit! Yessss! I'm cummin'... cummin'... Shanti! " the youth gasped.

His prick swelled and throbbed, squirting into her mouth as Shanti bobbed her head up and down on him. Hot, thick sperm sprayed her mouth and throat. Shanti bobbed and opened her mouth as wide as she could taking his cock into her throat balls-deep, then pulling back to hold just the cock-tip in her Lips.

Bobby was shooting out jets of jizz as he plunged in and spilling more spunk out as he whipped his prick back.

Finally, he was drained and slumped back, groaning.

He felt as if Shanti had sucked his every ounce of fluid in his body out. He didn't know how good Sneha would suck cock, given the chance, but he didn't see how anyone could milk his meat better than this beautiful woman.

Even after he'd finished, Shanti kept on sucking, various and voracious, still pulling a few last gooey threads of cum from his young cock although he had stopped spurting. When she was certain that she had drained his prick, Shanti pulled her gooey lips from his cock-knob and used her tongue to gather up the sweet spunk that had spilled from her lips and run back down onto his balls.

The youngman's prick stayed stiff. His balls began to swell again. Bobby was in seventh heaven. But the thoughtful young man had only one regret that his collegiate slut friend had been longing to swallow a load of cum, and he felt sorry that Sneha had been deprived. But, of course, Sneha wasn't deprived, at all...

Facing the corner bar, pretending to be carefully mixing himself a drink, Kamesh waited until he heard the car doors close, and didn't hear the engine start. Then he grinned and looked back over his shoulder.