Shanti's Sexual Exploits Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Shanti whore," he gasped, "suck that meat good and hard. Get ready for a big hot mouthful. Uhhhhh, shit, uhhhhh, eat it!"

Shanti felt her mouth suddenly flooded with sizzling thick jizz. Dharma's cock jerked and spasm as he came and she gulped load after load of delicious cum. When his exhausted prick finally slid from her mouth, she licked her lips to get the last of his juice.

"Well, teacher, how'd I do?" she grinned.

"I'd give it an A-plus," Dharma chuckled. "But I better get to work now. You and Chitra better be ready for some heavy fucking when I get home, too."

Ratan was lusting for the 2 sisters since a while and called Chtira to tell her he wanted to see her immediately -- she knew what was his urgency -- her moist and dirty pussy and asshole -- he had reamed long back and she knew how addicted he was to the 2 holes -- and soon he was there.

Having nothing else to do, Shanti went to her room to read, though it was hard to concentrate. Her mind kept drifting to all the delicious things she was going to teach Sridhar when she got home. About an hour later she heard the doorbell ring, then Chitra talking to somebody. Curious to know who the visitor was, Shanti left her room and went looking. There didn't seem to be anyone in the house.

She stepped out onto the patio and saw Chitra sitting by the Kitchen sink on the patio with an extremely attractive man about thirty years old tall, broad-shouldered, with thick dark hair, he was sipping a drink and smiling as he talked to Chitra. Curious and not wanting to intrude, Shanti hid herself behind a nearby pillar where she could overhear the conversation. The first words she heard made her ears burn.

"I still say you're the hottest little piece of ass in town," the stranger was saying to Chitra. "There's nobody better."

"Oh, Ratan," Chitra laughed, "flattery will get you everywhere. Want another drink?"

"No," he grinned. "I want you."

Shanti gawked. She was stunned this was her discovery her lover her stud Ratan and how he had transformed and he was here to fuck Chitra and she was not even aware -- she remembered now that Ratan Lal, was now a business partner of Dharma's, was supposed to drop by and pick up some papers-but it sounded more like he was trying to pick up Chitra. Chitra wasn't at all disturbed by his outrageous remarks, either. She just lounged in the kitchen patio chair, enjoying her drink, sunning herself in a scandalously tiny silk half saree.

"Why, Ratan," she laughingly scolded, "poor Dharma is slaving away at the office, and here you are propositioning me. Shame on you."

"Dharma's probably slaving away over his secretary," Ratan snorted. "Come on, Chitra, have a heart. I'm so damned horny I could die. Just look at this."

He unzipped the pants of his perfectly tailored business suit and pulled out his cock. Shanti stifled a shocked gasp. His prick was gorgeous, she had to admit, a thick six-incher with an enormous swollen purple head. His cock was stiff as a board. He let go of it and let it wag lewdly at Chitra. Chitra eyed his rigid prick and licked her lips. Shanti wondered how she'd respond to this rude come-on from a so-called pal of her Dharma.

"Ohhhhh, poor baby," Chitra cooed, "you really are in a bad way. Chitra fix."

She set down her drink, strolled over to Ratan's deck chair, and pushed his legs apart. She knelt between his thighs and curled her hot little hand around the thick blue-veined stalk of his cock. Her small pink tongue darted out and swirled around and around the massive head of his dick. Ratan flinched and gave a soft hoarse moan, his hand-some face flushing.

"Jesus, yeah, baby," he said. "Lick my cock."

Shanti turned beet red. It was clear now that Chitra had been carrying on an affair with Ratan while Dharma was at work-they acted like old familiar lovers. Ratan leaned back, sipping his drink and grinning, while Chitra tongue-lashed his whole rigid hot cock, making it gleam with her spit. Shanti didn't know what to think or do. She was scandalized by her sister's behavior.

Perhaps she should stop spying, just erase the whole thing from her mind. After all, there was nothing she could do about it, and she wasn't going to fink on Chitra. But just like the first day she'd stumbled across Chitra and Dharma fucking, she couldn't tear herself away. She felt that same wicked curiosity, that same mounting excitement, as she watched Chitra licking Ratan's cock.

Now large gleaming bubbles of juice were starting to ooze from the slit of his piss-hole. Chitra observed each one like a hawk watching a chicken, then swooped down to lap it up. She rolled each thick salty drop on her tongue, savoring it, before swallowing it with a greedy gurgle. All the while, Ratan was watching her with hot lusty eyes.

"Mmmmm," Chitra sighed. "Mmmmm!"

"You really like the taste of that stuff, don't you, baby?" Ratan leered.

"Ratan, darling," Chitra purred, "you know I've always loved the taste of your cock. Mmmmm, I just have to have more."

"Have all you want, honey," Ratan sighed. "Shit that feels good."

She swished her hot juicy tongue all around his knobby cock-head, lapping up his juice as fast as it oozed from his piss-hole. Once she got ahead of the game, lapping it all up, but she didn't just sit and wait for more. She screwed the pointed tip of her tongue right into the slit of his cock-head and reamed out more hot salty juice. Ratan was red-faced with arousal and breathing harshly.

"Awwwww, shit, yeah," he moaned. "Lick my cock all over, Chitra, don't stop."

Chitra obliged him, letting go of his prick so she could lick all over his hard blue-veined shaft. Ratan had to set aside his drink, for he was shaking with lust. Chitra licked from the big purple bulb of his cock-head down to the base of his dick, lashing all over the throbbing meat and leaving it wet with her spit. When she reached his thick patch of coarse reddish cock-hairs, she didn't stop. She lapped right on through to his tautly swollen hair-thatched balls.

"Awwwww, Christ, lick my nuts, baby," Ratan groaned.

Shanti strained for a better view. In spite of herself, she was getting more turned on by the second. She flattened herself behind the shrub and peered around it. Chitra was eagerly tongue-lashing Ratan's big hairy nut sac, even worming her tongue into the stanched spaces between balls and thighs. Soon, the big fleshy sac glistened with her spit. Ratan was shivering with lusty excitement, his cock leaking big fat globs of juice.

"Jesus, Chitra, my dick's about to explode," he whined. "Suck it for me, baby, please."

"Well, since you said, 'please,' " Chitra grinned.

She licked her way back up to the thickly creaming head of his cock and quickly lapped up all the juice she could. Ratan was in an agony of need, his prick enormously swollen and painfully twitching. At last she gave him what he wanted, opening her red-glossed lips very wide and bringing them down around his massive bloated cock-head. She plunged downward and took about half his six-inch prick into her mouth.

"Aaawwwww!" Ratan howled.

His head lolled back, and his eyes rolled crazily as Chitra began to suck fast and loud on his cock. Shanti could imagine how it felt to him, his achingly swollen prick lodged in the hot juicy furnace of Chitra's mouth. Chitra drew in her cheeks sharply, nesting his prick in her scalding wet flesh. His teeth flashed as he panted. Chitra's head bobbed furiously, her long blonde hair flying.

"Awwww, fuck, yeah!" Ratan groaned. "Suck my dick, baby, suck it good, aaahhhhh!"

With each quick upswing of Chitra's head, Shanti could see the thick base of his cock dripping with her spit. Then she plunged her mouth down again, and Ratan howled. Her sucking was obscenely noisy, a loud wet slurping sound that Shanti could hear plainly in her hiding place twenty feet away. It was as if she couldn't suck him fast enough, her head bobbing with lightning speed.

"Oh, shit, Chitra," Ratan whined, "you're the best fuckin' cocksucker in the world. Sheeee-it!"

Shanti paid careful attention. She wasn't worrying about morality now-she was concerned to learn her sister's blow-job technique so she could use it on Sridhar. Obviously, Chitra was an expert at giving head. Ratan was howling his praise and showing every other sign ofgoing out of his head with pleasure. He slumped lower and lower in his chair, thrusting his bloated cock into Chitra's ravenously sucking mouth.

"I'm gonna come real quick," he panted. "You're sucking me so good, baby-get ready for a big hot mouthful of cum."

Chitra responded by seizing his hugely swollen balls and massaging them to the quick rhythm of her sucking, just as though she were milking them of their hot load. Ratan bellowed lustily and began fucking her mouth. He crammed his rigid cock furiously in and out between her wet red lips, and his eyes started rolling crazily.

"You're gonna get it now, bitch," he groaned. "Awwwww, fuck, yeah, eat my cum!"

Shanti saw Chitra's cheeks puff out like a chipmunk's as Ratan bellowed and pumped her mouth full of thick steaming jizz. She let the salty cream collect till she was almost drowning from it then gave a big greedy swallow. She'd hardly eaten his first load of cum before he jetted another one, filling her mouth again. Chitra went on greedily savoring and swallowing till there wasn't a drop left. Still, she didn't release his cock.

Ratan slumped back, gasping and satisfied. "Holy living shit, that was good," he sighed. "You're fantastic, Chitra."

Chitra still knelt there with his empty cock between her lips, and there was a wicked expression on her face. Ratan looked down at her, puzzled, wondering why she didn't release his prick-when all of a sudden she swallowed hard and her slender throat bulged. Ratan let out a loud yelp.

"You crazy little bitch," he cried. "You swallowed my dick. Jesus!"

Shanti clapped her hand to her mouth, stifling a cry of surprise. Leave it to Chitra to come up with something so kinky! She'd actually taken Ratan's semi-rigid six-inch prick right into her throat. She held it there. Her green eyes sparkled with wicked amusement while Ratan's handsome slowly contorted into a huge grimace of pleasure.

"Holy Christ," he groaned. "I never felt anything like this before."

Slowly, the bulge in Chitra's throat swelled and grew. Ratan was another hard-on right in her throat. Shanti shivered lustily, hotly turned on by her sister's naughty little game. She felt her pussy swelling up, getting moist and sizzling hot. She wouldn't have minded being in Chitra's place, sucking off that handsome guy, eating his cum and making him howl with pleasure.

She watched enviously.

"Chitra, you nut, you're gonna choke on that thing," Ratan laughed helplessly. "Whaddaya want me to do, come in your belly?"

At last Chitra surrendered his cock, letting his rigid prick slide from her throat and mouth. "No, darling, I don't want you to come in my belly," she grinned. "I had another place in mind."

She stood up, her slim curvy body barely covered by her tiny silk half Saree. Ratan eyed her hungrily. "Why don't you take off your clothes, Ratan?" Chitra invited huskily. "I'm going to take off mine."

"Are we alone?" he asked.

"My sister's here," Chitra said. "But she won't make any trouble."

Chitra spoke with assurance, and Ratan stood and began to undress as Shanti was wondered why her sister was so sure about her. Could she have guessed that Shanti's lusty curiosity would overcome her and that she'd be spying on the whole scene? Shanti blushed-that had to be the answer. Chitra knew her all too well. She just couldn't tear herself away.

She watched Ratan strip. He had a fantastic body, trim and hard-muscled, his broad chest thick with auburn hairs. Shanti found herself envying Chitra very much. Chitra was so liberated, so uninhibited when it came to sex. If she saw something good, she fucked it, and that was that. Shanti wished she could be that way, too.

Chitra was removing her dress without a trace of shyness. She tossed aside the tiny bra and panties and stood there naked, her small high-riding tits sporting stiff little red nipples, her blonde pussy-hair fluffy and glossy. Ratan quickly finished undressing, ogling her luscious tall slim body. He approached her with a big leer, his cock wagging rigidly.

"Ever fuck in the swimming pool?" he said.

"No," Chitra laughed. "But I'll try anything once. Let's go."

They dived cleanly into the pool and swam for the shallow end, where Chitra leaned against the side and spread her legs wide. They were waist-deep in the pool, but the water was very clear and Shanti could see the creche-colored juice gushing from her sister's hot and ready cunt. Ratan held her by the waist and thrust forward with his rock-hard cock, sinking it hard into her twat.

"Uhhhhhhh!" Chitra gasped, her pretty face flushing with the first delicious stuffing of her cunt.

"Take it, baby, take it," Ratan whined, shoving hard.

He wedged his thick cock into her till Shanti could see only his big furry balls. Then he snorted lustily and began to fuck her, his small taut ass knotting and jerking. Unfortunately for Shanti's view, his jerking body stirred the faucet water, and she could see nothing but ripples. She bit her lip in frustration. Just when things were getting really exciting!

But she could still watch Chitra's reaction, which usually turned her on more than anything. Chitra didn't appear to be very excited this time, however. She just stood there giving Ratan a wry look of amusement. Finally, he noticed that she wasn't responding to the eager swift jerking of his cock, and he looked at her in surprise.

"Hey, what is it, baby?" he said. "Aren't you getting off on this?"

"Frankly, no," Chitra grinned. "You're getting water up my cunt. If we were whales, it might be different, but I'd rather fuck on dry land."

"Picky, picky, picky," Ratan laughed.

He whipped his bloated hard cock out of her pussy, and they scurried for the ladder. Shanti filed that one away-fucking in kitchen faucet wasn't all it was cracked up to be too bad, because she'd been fantasizing about seducing Dan in the hot tub. She watched as Chitra quickly spread out a big thick beach towel and dropped to her hands and knees, offering Ratan her luscious little upturned ass.

He knelt behind her, grinning. "You like it dog-style best, don't you?" he said.

"Ummm-hmmm," Chitra said, "because I'm such a bitch. Hurry, Ratan, stick it in me. I'm horny!"

"So what else is new?" Ratan laughed.

Then he rammed his cock into her with such force that Chitra almost collapsed. She gasped and just barely managed to keep her balance, her small tits wobbling like crazy. Ratan spiked his cock into her so deep that only his balls showed. Shanti shivered with lust and envy. Her own horny pussy was aching for a good hard fucking, just like the one Chitra was getting. Scalding pussy-juice was drenching the crotch of her panties.

"Uhhhhhhh," Chitra gasped. "Shit, yes, give it to me hard, you big bastard."

"Don't worry, baby," Ratan panted. "I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you!"

He grasped her lustily writhing hips and started fucking into her like a pile driver. His flat taut belly smacked loudly against her upturned ass, and Shanti could even hear the wet spanking of his big hairy nut sac against Chitra's pussy. Her view was perfect now, letting her see Ratan's thick cock slamming in and out between the brown splayed lips of Chitra's cunt.

He was fucking her so hard that Shanti thought she'd have to buckle and collapse, but somehow she remained kneeling, taking the savage pounding of his hard cock. It had to be battering her womb with each brutal lunge, but she didn't mind. Her pretty face was flushed and contorted with pleasure, and she was clawing at the towel.

"Uhnnnggghhh," Chitra moaned, "shit, yes. You really know how to give it to me, Ratan. Fuck me hard, darling, kill me with that big cock. Hurt me!"

Ratan leered down at her as he fucked her, watching her lustily writhing ass and wildly wobbling tits. He watched his thick cock plunge in and out between her fur-fringed cunt-lips, dripping with her hot thick pussy-syrup. Sweat began to bead on his back and forehead as he fucked into her with all the speed and force at his command.

"Take it, bitch," he panted, "take my cock, unnhhhhh, uhhhhhhh!"

Shanti was getting so wildly aroused, she just had to play with herself. She felt her erect throbbing nipples rubbing against her bra, and her starved pussy was so swollen that it ached. She wriggled her hand down inside her jeans and panties and touched the red-hot little lump of her clit. She began rubbing the slick bud with her stiffened index finger, and sharp jolts of pleasure ripped through her juicy pussy.

All the while, she never took her eyes off the furiously fucking couple. Chitra's whole body shuddered with each violent lunge of Ratan's rigid cock. His thick cock reamed the gushing juice out of her gripping fuck-hole. Fuck-sauce splattered on his belly and balls and streamed down her thighs. Chitra had thrown her head back and was howling in a frenzy of pleasure.

"Fuck it to meeee!" she wailed. "Fuck that big ol' cock into me, motherfucker, aaawwwwww!"

Shanti frantically frigged her horny little clit. But though it felt terrific, it wasn't the sensation she really craved. She wanted what her sister was getting, a thick iron-hard cock battering and stuffing her slick little cunt. If only she were more like Chitra!

If Chitra were in her place, she'd just walk right in on the scene and ask to join the fun.

12