Shanti's Sexual Odyssey

Story Info
She fucks her cuckold husband's friend.
3.3k words
4.09
53.1k
22
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanti had always been quite adventurous when sex was any part of the equation. As a result, the young woman was considered the absolute essence of sex by nearly all of her sexual partners.

Shanti would suck a man's cock as if her life depended on it then swallow his sperm like it was her last meal. She would also fuck her men with all the hunger and intensity anyone could ever ask for. Considered a true nymphomaniac by those who knew her, Shanti would rather take on five men at once in a gang-bang setting, instead of just one man. But at the same time, she enjoyed a hot and steamy one-on-one encounter, too.

Although being the centerpiece of a gang-bang was her favorite past-time, Shanti really enjoyed ALL types of sex.

Soft spoken by nature, this pussycat turned into a tiger when overtaken by lust and rapture.

She NEVER got tired when it came to sex - Shanti could fuck for hours upon hours, and STILL want more. The 25-year-old woman could satisfy five (or more) men at once in a gang-bang setting, yet STILL want more.

There was simply no 'quit' in her. Aside from her obvious sexual drive, men were also very attracted to Shanti because of her physical appearance.

At 5-foot-5 and 58 Kgs pounds, Shanti also had long-flowing black hair and the type of face any man would love to "unload" on! Since she almost always dressed in provocative clothing, the beautiful woman drew lust-driven glances and stares from men (and some women, too) no matter WHERE she went. Shanti, who absolutely thrived on attention, welcomed all curious eyes. Not only was the slut a sex machine, but Shanti was also a naughty little tease.

Throughout her college years, Shanti was known to many as "The Campus Slut".

As a sultry student, the insatiable dusky Tamilian fucked professors and fellow students alike. The slut even fucked her professors in exchange for better grades. "How else was I will graduate?" was her reasoning. She rather have sex than study. It was quite easy for Shanti to seduce her share of students and professors. She was widely regarded as the "hottest" girl on campus; and that wasn't solely because of her sexual exploits.

Shanti was beautiful - and she knew it.

If Shanti needed better grades in college, she would first torture and tease the professor by flirting, then go the distance after softening him up. What was the end result? That would be not only a hot fuck for Shanti, but also a passing grade.

During this time period, the slut never really considered one boyfriend more important than another - until Yogi came along. At age 26, Yogi was the perfect match for Shanti and her tastes. Not only was he excellent in bed, but Yogi also enjoyed sharing his girlfriend with other men. As a result, he originated several gang-bangs with Shanti as the featured attraction. Yogi would invite some of his close friends over, then they would all take part in a "Shanti-bang".

Although Yogi was her "main" boyfriend, Shanti was as sexually active as ever before. The nympho simply LOVED to fuck. She CRAVED the feel of a big cock in either her pussy or her ass (or both, at the same time). Sexually speaking, there was really no limit as to how far she would go. Shanti actually prefers to think of herself as a slut. To prove this point, her proper name is Susan. But she prefers `Shanti', because it sounds "really cheap, and whorish." Those are her actual words.

Ever since Yogi first introduced Shanti to Dinesh who was incidentally a colleague of her husband Sridhar who had been lusting to screw the sultry damsel for quite a while now, he was unmarried and majored in fucking married women and Shanti had taken quite a liking to him.

Of course,Shanti did not like every other man. But in the case of Dinesh, she felt an extra something for him. Perhaps the main reason was,Shanti thought Dinesh was VERY good in bed. Any man who had that quality... the dusky slut simply found irresistible.

It should go without saying that Dinesh also had taken a considerable liking to Shanti. But then again, what man didn't? Shanti had the face of a cover girl and the body of a centerfold, along with the sex drive of a porn slut. What man WOULDN'T like her? Shanti was a living fuck-doll.

Likewise, it should come as no surprise that when Shanti invited Dinesh over to her apartment for an evening of sex, the 45-year-old man did not refuse. During the course of an earlier office party, Dinesh commented to Shanti that he would like to have a one-on-one meeting with her. Never one to disappoint, the slut had decided to grant his request.

Of course, Dinesh was looking forward to this particular evening. He had heard about Shanti and her exploits before, he wondered how much pleasure the dusky pussy could provide, if paired up with a single man.

That way, she could concentrate all of her sexual efforts and energy on just one person. Dinesh figured that the satisfaction would be unparalleled.

As he soon found out, his assumption was correct.

Dinesh got an idea of what type of night it would be when Shanti gave him a telephone call at his office that afternoon. "Make sure you have already eaten dinner before coming over here tonight," she told him.

"Because when you get here, we will have good food and then I want to you to tell me why you wanted to meet me"

After that telephone call, Dinesh had a non-stop erection for the remainder of his work-day.

At the door was Shanti, wearing nothing but silky white embroidered saree and a seductive smile. Her large, bountiful breasts were barely concealed by a lacey, black strapless blouse and there was no bra.

The blouse was made of a see-through material, so her plump nipples were clearly visible underneath it. She also wore a very similar petticoat which he would notice later. Black and made of lace, it left very little to the imagination. The gorgeous dusky topped off

her saree outfit with a pair of black silky hair. "I've been waiting for you," the slut purred, her dark eyes flashing with lust as she continued to smile at Dinesh.

"I was starting to wonder if you'd show up..."

"Oh..." Dinesh moaned, shaking his head. "I wouldn't miss this night for ANYTHING..."

"Hmmmm," Shanti grinned, her eyes shifting down toward his crotch. There was a HUGE lump in his slacks. "I can see that." She tilted her head in a sexy manner and offered another seductive smile. "COME on in..."

After the young woman stepped aside, Dinesh went into the apartment and closed the front door behind him. The next thing he knew, Shanti had her body curled up to his in a hot embrace. After finding his bulging cock with her right hand, Shanti pressed her lips hard against Dinesh's and offered him an intoxicating kiss, her left arm around his back. It took Dinesh a second or two to adjust to this sudden onslaught. But when he did, his arms were encircling Shanti's hot body.

He embraced her tightly, smashing her large, firm breasts hard against his strong chest.As the two swapped tongues in a series of heated kisses, Shanti's right hand was already pumping and frigging away at Dinesh's enlarged cock, through his slacks.

In response, he moaned against their shared kiss. For such a petite woman, he thought, Shanti had a strong grip! She kept squeezing and frigging away at his prick, with her right hand.

Dinesh moved his own hands downward, so he could grab and latch onto Shanti's ass. He gripped and cupped it with both hands, while pulling her pelvis harder against his.

Her right hand trapped between their pressed bodies, Shanti could feel Dinesh's cock bulging against her abdomen as she kept squeezing and pumping away at it.

"Thank you for being alive," Dinesh gasped at Shanti, after breaking their mutual kiss. "I don't know what me or the other guys would do if we didn't have a fuck-doll like you."

Shanti giggled and returned, "You'd probably sit in your room and whack-off all day long, WISHING there was someone in your life like ME!"

"You're such a nasty slut..." Dinesh moaned at her, before finding her lips again with his own, and kissing them.

"And that's why I love you..." he added, moaning.

Shanti's right hand continued to grind away upon Dinesh's cock, as both of his hands kept up the squeeze-assault upon her magnificent ass. About 10 seconds into their latest kiss, Dinesh managed to wiggle Shanti's saree and petticoat down.

It clung at her mid-thighs until she shoved it down and off, with her left hand. Now, Dinesh took his index finger and pressed it between Shanti's ass cheeks.

He then slid it downward, until finding her puckered anus. The dusky moaned and writhed about in lust as Dinesh pressed his finger HARD against her anus. Always one to return such favors, Shanti quickly undid Dinesh's slacks and pushed them down.

With her right hand, she then reached into his boxer shorts and found his cock. Now instead of squeezing it through his clothing, she could

grip and pump away with any artificial barriers in the way.

"OHHHH my ass..." Shanti whined after breaking the kiss. She looked down behind her, watching Dinesh's finger as it grinded hard against her anus. It felt so damn GOOD!

Dinesh used his other hand to reach up and grab a nice handful of Shanti's right breast, through her see-through blouse.He cupped and cradled the large mound, caressing its thick underside with his thumb. Shanti's expression brightened once she caught Dinesh's eyeswith her own.

Still smiling, Dinesh flopped down onto the sofa and took a seat. Just as quickly, Shanti sank to her knees and then got rid of both his slacks and boxers.

While giggling, a toothy grin came to Shanti's lovely face as she caught sight of Dinesh's fully-erect shaft.

"OH YEAH..." the 45-year-old man groaned, as Shanti took hold of his cock with her right hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Beautiful..." the dusky murmured, her eyes fixated upon Dinesh's pulsating shaft.

"So beautiful..."

"You're the one that's beautiful!" Dinesh exclaimed.

In response, Shanti flashed her man a smile before tickling his balls with her left hand. Still stroking his cock with her right, the young woman licked its tip with her tongue. Then, Shanti's red lips parted, and she S-L-O-W-L-Y took his erection into her greedy little mouth.

Dinesh threw his head back and moaned in sheer ecstasy. Like the great majority of Shanti's boyfriends, Dinesh thought that NO ONE could suck cock as good as this slut.

In fact, according to Dinesh, NO ONE even came close in comparison!

Shanti took the full length of his cock into her mouth, but then quickly withdrew it. She proceeded to grasp its base with her right hand, then lick it with her tongue... as if it were an lolly-pop. The dusky pussy used her own sweet time, deliberately working her tongue all around Dinesh's erection. She made sure to lick and tongue its every exposed area...

In response, Dinesh could do nothing but moan and shudder and delight, as he received oral pleasure from an expert on the subject - at least, in his mind (well, Shanti's too).

Dinesh started to writhe around on the sofa as Shanti began tickling his delicate testicles with fingers from her left hand again. Still grasping the base of his cock with her right hand, the nymphomaniac let out a hungry growl as she suddenly engulfed Dinesh's entire length into her mouth again. This time, she did not take it out right away.

In fact, Shanti's lips closed tightly around his prick, and she started to suck on it, as if it were hard candy. The young woman sucked on his cock HARD, trying to swallow its entire length down her hungry throat. All the while, Dinesh groaned and sighed in a pleasurable sort of pain.

Finally, Shanti let up on the hard sucking. Wanting to go a slightly different route, she grasped the base of his cock with both of her hands. Then, Shanti's head started to bob up-and-down, her lips creating pleasurable friction with Dinesh's cock, as it slid in-and-out of her mouth. Inside her mouth, Shanti's tongue worked as it licked away upon Dinesh's bulging prick.

It would be an under-statement to say that Dinesh was in sexual heaven right now. What else could a man ask for? Here he was, with a beautiful woman on her knees in front of him, servicing his cock with her mouth. Is there ANYTHING in the universe better than this?

Dinesh sure didn't think so.

As Dinesh watched Shanti's dusky head continue to bob up-and-down over his erection, he knew what she was striving for. The slut wanted a cum-bath, and she wanted it in her mouth. Dinesh had NEVER met a woman who enjoyed guzzling sperm down her throat any more than Shanti did.

He could have lasted a bit longer, but Dinesh wanted to surprise Shanti. He did. After letting his inner defenses down, Dinesh's cock suddenly erupted in Shanti's mouth. With the sudden jet-stream of sperm coating her mouth, Shanti choked for an instant. But she straightened up, then started to swallow his gooey load down her hungry throat. Dinesh moaned in pure ecstasy as he watched a series of hard ripples appear on the dusky pussy's throat - a sign that she was guzzling his cum right down to her stomach.

Once the explosions finally settled down, Dinesh let out a gigantic moan before smiling. He then sat up and leaned over, his lips close to Shanti's face. "You are incredible, baby," he told her, pecking her forehead with a kiss.

"Thank you," Shanti giggled, withdrawing his cock from within her mouth. She looked up at him, with three gooey globs of cum dangling from her chin.

"You should get a picture taken like that," Dinesh laughed, referring to her sperm-coated chin. It would look good, Dinesh thought, in a wall frame.

"I know," Shanti giggled, wiping the cum from her chin.

Then, she sucked her fingers until they were dry. "Hey," she added. "I'm not finished with you yet, mister..."

With those words, the young woman suddenly sprang up and landed on Dinesh's lap. She quickly undid his shirt and tie, then got rid of both. At the same time, Dinesh unsnapped Shanti's lacey blouse and disposed of it, as well. Now with the exception of the dusky pussy's sexy neck.), both individuals were completely nude.

With Shanti in his lap, Dinesh started to stroke and squeeze her 36d-sized breasts. The slut moaned at his caresses, then wrapped her arms around his neck and shuddered in pure delight. Dinesh then tweaked both of her nipples - pinching them with his thumbs and index fingers, while tugging away at the same time. Shanti slipped her right hand between her own thighs, then sighed as she rubbed her pussy.

"You're incredible," Dinesh grinned, watching her as she masturbated. "Is there anything you WON'T do?"

The dusky pussy giggled and replied, "I'll do just about anything when it comes to sex. I LOVE sex..."

For a response, the young woman did nothing but give him a playful expression, followed by a shrug of the shoulders. In an unspoken way, she was agreeing with him.

Why shouldn't she agree? Shanti knew it was the truth...

Dinesh moved one of his hands from a breast down to her ass. He pinched and squeezed the supple flesh there, while continuing to tweak and tug away at her other breast. At the same time, Shanti continued palming away, upon her pussy.

It wasn't too long before the slut was in a sexual fever again. With three hands working on different intimate parts of her body - two belonging to Dinesh, the other to herself - Shanti was very aroused. In fact, she had the sudden urge to quit this touchy-feely stuff, and get down to business.

"I want you to fuck me," she told Dinesh in a serious tone. "I want you to fuck me NOW!"

Dinesh did not need anymore coaxing.

In a flash, he laid the slut down upon the floor, then mounted her in the missionary position. His cock hard and fully-erect once again, Dinesh fisted it and prepared for entrance.

He used his other arm to securely hook Shanti's legs over his shoulders. Then, it was time for him to sink his prick into the tight confines of Shanti's heavenly pussy. Not wasting any time, Dinesh quickly prodded his cock all the way into her - up to his balls, in fact.

"FUCK ME!" Shanti demanded, screaming at him. "HARD!"

Her lewd, nasty outbursts triggered an inferno within Dinesh's body. He obliged the nymphomaniac, immediately starting to slam away at her petite body.

In fact, his erection was piston in-and-out of her at WARP speed. While screaming in a delirious delight, Shanti managed to wrap her arms around Dinesh's shoulders and squeeze tightly. Meanwhile, her face rocked from side-to-side in a continual motion. Shanti LOVED hard, physical sex like this. It was as if she and Dinesh were wild animals, fucking in the forest.This was HER type of sex...

At the same time, Dinesh was growling and moaning in a frantic manner as well. Likewise, he LOVED physical sex, too. He could pound and thrust away at Shanti, and she would never ask him to stop. Shanti was a living fuck-doll, Dinesh thought, and she NEVER said 'no' or 'stop' to anything!

Her face still rocking from side-to-side, Shanti continued to scream and yelp in pure lust as Dinesh kept pounding her. His hips were moving at maximum speed, his cock sliding in- and-out of her sweet pussy at the same time. The pair of lust-lovers continued to scream and roar, their sounds of passion echoing throughout the entire apartment.

"MY ASS!" Shanti suddenly roared. "Before you cum, I want you to fuck my ASS!"

"Wet dreams do come true..." Dinesh growled, as he pulled his cock out of Shanti's pussy, then flipped her over onto her stomach, upon the floor. She immediately rose to her hands and knees, with her ass jutting upward - awaiting entrance.

Still in a frantic state of mind, Dinesh somehow remembered to smear the slut's ass with a helping of anal lubricant. After tossing the butter jar off to the side, Dinesh then fisted his cock and FORGED his way into Shanti's ass. Her hips wiggling in a lewd way, Shanti cried in pure lust as Dinesh buried his cock all the way inside her anus.

With his balls stuffed against her ass, Dinesh grabbed her hips and then started a hard, fierce thrusting motion.

Needless to say, Shanti's tight, puckered anus gripped and squeezed Dinesh's shaft like an unforgiving vice. To him, the feeling was incredible.

It felt so good, mere words could not do it justice. Gripping and squeezing her hips with both hands, Dinesh growled as he continued thrusting his cock in-and-out of her vice-tight anus.

There wasn't anything like giving a woman a serious ass-fucking, Dinesh told himself. Unfortunately, he did not have the stamina to last much longer.

No one could blame him... not only was Dinesh fucking Shanti's little anus, but he had just finished doing the same exact thing to her sweet pussy!

Sensing his climax was at hand, Dinesh once again buried his cock to the balls inside the dusky's ass.

He then roared in wild, passionate ecstasy, as his shaft once again exploded - this time, deep within Shanti's bowels. "YES!" she screamed, encouraging him.

"YES! CUM IN MY ASS! MY ASS! AAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! CUM IN MY AAAAASS!"

And that was just their first encounter of the evening.

As things turned out, Dinesh somehow found the strength to fuck Shanti four more times over the next couple of hours.

In addition, he filled and flooded her mouth with his sperm two more times. At age 45 he still had enough power to do it.