Shanu's Wedding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbas pushed his cock head inside the anal ring dilating the sphincter. He waited for few seconds and used his massive muscular frame to thrust his monster girth in one long brutal thrust inside his daughter's ass. Gulnaz screamed again as she felt as if her ass was on fire. Even after three decades of fucking together her father could make her feel like a virgin.

Abbas fucked his daughter's ass solely for his won pleasure. That did not matter one bit to Gulnaz as her father could and would make her cum any number of times with whatever style he chose to use to fuck or bugger her. Abbas fucked his daughter's ass for next half an hour as she came five times.

Abbas exploded second time to match his daughter's last orgasm deep inside his daughter's rectum. Both father and daughter stood glued together for many minutes. Abbas slowly pulled out his monster cock. He usually cleaned his cock and his daughter's ass with a towel, instead of their customary licking each other clean, as they could not be sure of not meeting someone on the way to home.

Abbas helped his daughter pull up her trousers, Gulnaz said, "Abbu, we must put a small fridge here for drinks and water. I hate not to be able to suck your cock clean." Abbas kissed his daughter on her beautiful nose and agreed.

Both left the summerhouse discretely and went in two different directions to get back to the main house.

**

Gulnaz took a shower and got ready. She wore a long flowing, spring yellow cotton dress with small flower pattern. She took a cashmere shawl. She had packed a small overnighter. She had entrusted the evening dinner to Sameena. She left for the city by six hoping to settle down in the hotel suite and then go and pick up her sons.

Gulnaz kissed her husband goodbye as he entered the suite and then went out to seek his daughter to kiss her, who keep her usual pretence of mocking dislike of her mother's public display of love rubbed her mouth where she had been kissed making Gulnaz smile with love.

As the car sped towards the hotel close to airport, her mobile phone alerted her about the incoming text. She read the text and her angelic face filled radiated with a loving smile. Gulnaz leaned back and closed her eyes. She relived the day with clarity and details so vivid in her mind she could almost see the events as if watching a movie. Gulnaz's beautiful face had a beatific smile as her mind replayed that day almost a decade ago.

**

Almost five years had lapsed since the tragedy. The family had gathered to celebrate her and her father's birthday, which happened to fall around thanksgiving in 'Refuge'. This was subtle excuse to collect everyone under the same roof. Sameena had pulled Shahabad and Jahangir back from the dark abyss of grief. Nasim had started to be her old self- obedient, disciplined and way mature beyond her ten years of age.

Everyone had gathered after dinner in the main living room for drinks. Gulnaz saw that the twins and Nasim were missing and nodded towards Sameena to go and check.

Sameena found the twins in their bedroom with Nasim sitting on the chair. Aadil and Aasim were very tall for their age and big boned. Their boyish handsome faces reflected the best of their mother and father. Sameena gasped as she saw that both were naked and showing their huge erect cocks to Nasim.

Sameena stood transfixed as Aadil knelt in front of his brother and took his fully erect big and thick cock in his mouth and showed to Nasim how to suck on a cock. Aasim invited Nasim to try when Sameena decided to intervene.

She entered breezily as if this was perfectly normal and kissed both boys who stood up rather self-consciously in deference to their young aunt. She kissed Nasim and suggested to her to go and find Gul chaachee who had extra deserts for her and quickly added to keep this quiet. Nasim thanked her cousin brothers for showing their penises and promised Sameena as she rushed out of the suite.

Sameena looked at the tall lithe bodies, already over five feet and ten inches tall, of the twins who stood with their huge cocks. They were nearly nine inches long and thicker than Sameena's forearm. 'Gosh, they are going to match the monstrosity of her brother and father both in length and girth and may even surpass that. These two had a lot of growing to do yet.

"Meenu, would you join us please, we will show you what all we do together," Aasim invited with a voice and smile, so honest and disarming that almost made Sameena cry with love.

Sameena stood up as Aadil pleasantly said, "Meenu, kyaa aap upnay kuprray nahin utarayengee?" Sameena took her salwar and kameez off and went to join the twins.

"Well then, aap dono kubsay aur kyaa-kyaa ikutthay kur ruhay hain?" Sameena kept the whole thing as natural as she could so the boys did not feel the weirdness of their actions, as society would have decreed.

"Hum dono, jub bhee humaaraa mun kurtaa hai, ek doosray kaa lund chhoostay hain. Aadil aur mai ub upnaa lund ek-doosray kee gaand may bhee daal sukatay hain. Ub to durd bhee nahin hotaa. Theek hai naa, Aadil?" Aasim offered

"We started doing it together once we both realised that we both wanted to play with our cocks, for now two years." Aadil added.

"Boys, you will have to keep it to yourself and not share it with anyone outside." Sameena got a prompt response that they knew that.

"Sameena can we see where our cocks would go inside your body." Aadil and Aasim had by now laid down on either side of Sameena. Aasim saw Sameena kiss Aadil affectionately as her back turned towards her; he unclasped her bra in most disarmingly honest manner. Sameena gasped, as her large breasts were uncovered. Her hand on its own volition moved towards the smooth skinned, hairless huge steel hard cock of Aadil as he kissed his aunt. Aasim not to be left out took Sameena's free hand and put it on his identical cock.

Sameena turned towards the boys, "OK, why don't you both lie down. Phir main aap dono ko deekhaooingee kee aapkaa lund kahaan mayray under jaa sukataa hai." Sameena peeled her panties off. Both boys looked at Sameena's body as she laid down between them. She allowed their hands to roam all over her breasts and belly. Her breathing was becoming ragged as their inexperienced hands played massaged her breasts innocently. Her hand went down to her throbbing cunt.

Both boys got up and intuitively followed Sameena's hand. Sameena flexed her hips and spread then wide and used her hands to open her cunt lips for both boys to see. Their faces filled with awe was priceless. Both boys knelt close to the open pussy and touched the pink wall with their fingers gingerly.

Sameena suggested Aasim to come close to her and let Aadil have a close look own his own. Aasim promptly came up and Sameena had him sit astride her chest. Aasim quickly understood from his experience with her brother. Sameena put her tiny hands on the muscular buttocks of Aasim and pulled his smooth skinned steel hard cock hard in her mouth. Sameena could swear that it tasted sugary sweet.

Aadil was now braver and had his finger inside Sameena's cunt, who moaned round Aasim's cock. Aasim started to move his hips as Sameena's mouth stretched around his giant young cockhead. Sameena sucked on Aasim's huge cock head and three inches of shaft with vigour that she could not show on her brother and father's monstrous girth. She knew given few years the boys would outgrow this relatively comfortable cock sucking, as well.

Aadil asked politely, "Meenu, kyaa main upnaa lund aapkee choot may daal doon, please?" Sameena looked up at Aasim's innocent, angelic face filled with love and curiosity. She nodded and gave her permission, her mouth filled with Aasim's cock. Her cunt leaking juices like a leaking faucet. Aasim promptly conveyed the message to Aadil.

Aadil managed to bury his smooth cock to its hilt within four gentle but firm strokes. Sameena felt she would die of pleasure. Aadil knew from taking his brother in his ass how to fuck. He set up a steady but gentle pace based on his own experience of ass fucking with his brother.

Sameena floated on soft clouds as twins fucked her frothing, churning cunt and sweet, warm mouth for twenty minutes. She came moaning around Aasim's sweet cock three times. Both boys as if tied together with invisible strands moaned loudly and exploded. Aadil spurted hot jets of thick cum inside her cunt as Aasim filled her mouth with his cum faster than she could swallow and some refluxed up her nose and out of her mouth. Five minutes later all three gradually recovered. Aasim and Aadil had lost none of their hardness.

Aadil asked Sameena politely, "Thank you Meenu, ub Aasim kee baaree hai, aapkee choot maarnay kee." Twins looked after each other with no jealousy, malice or competition. Sameena reluctantly let go of Aasim's cock. She asked Aadil to bring his cum and cunt juices soaked cock to her. Soon the twins had swapped places and Sameena was sucking on Aadil's juices coated sweet cock. Aasim having seen Sameena enjoy Aadil's fucking used his imagination and impaled Sameena's cunt with his cunt in two strong thrusts making Sameena moan loudly.

"Aasim, be gentle," Aadil, admonished Aasim, was worried he might be hurting Sameena. Sameena pulled his ass suggesting not to worry all the while sucking his huge cock head.

Aasim sensing Sameena's agreeable stance hammered his cock more robustly as Sameena sucked on his brother's cock. Sameena came uncontrollably repeatedly over the next half an hour. Both brothers again exploded simultaneously filling Sameena's mouth and cunt.

Twins hugged Sameena with affection and kissed her to thank her. Sameena kissed them both. As she was getting dressed both stood close to her looking anxious. Sameena asked, "Is something bothering you two?"

Aadil asked haltingly, "Meenu, yadee hum ummee say humaaray saath yeh kurnay ko poochhay to kyaa ummee naaraaz ho jaayayengee?"

Sameena kissed Aadil on his mouth and said, "If you two promise to be good boys I will ask mummy to be good to you both. I am not going to promise that she would agree to do all we have done together, but she will definitely come and discuss with you."

The joy of even a slim hope made their faces radiate angelic happiness. Sameena felt weak in her knees.

She walked back to the main living area. Men had moved to study with their drinks and occasional cigars they smoked. Gulnaz sat with Shahnaz and Nasim who were playing some computer game.

Sameena sat close to her sister in law and whispered giving a brief account. Gulnaz remained silent and then kissed Sameena with whom she shared so much of her own tumultuous events of her life. Sameena offered to look after the girls and put them in bed a bit later. She offered to let her brother Akbar know that Gulnaz had gone to sleep with the twins as they had a bad dream and were shaken a bit.

Gulnaz was shaking as she entered he son's bedroom. Twins jumped with joy as they saw their mother walk inside. They were still stark naked. Her twin sons kissed Gulnaz repeatedly. Gulnaz allowed them to settle down, "Aasim, Aadil you should not have exposed in front of Nasim like that." Both brothers apologised profusely and genuinely.

"Aap dono nay kub say upnee ummee ko chodnay kaa plan bunaa rukhaa hai?" Gulnaz asked teasingly trying not to look at their semi hard giant smooth cocks.

"Ummee, jub hum ek-doosray kee gaand maartay hai to hum aapkaa khayaal kurtay hain," Aadil said with disarming honesty. Gulnaz knew the fate had predestined this, all she had to do was be honest to herself.

Gulnaz smiled at her sons, "I will love to be your lover. You will have to promise to protect my honour, and me, as your father and grandfathers do. You will also promise that you will always love me as your mother first and you will always be my loving beautiful sons before anything else."

Both boys understood the importance of their mother's comments and kissed her with solemn sincerity. They did not utter a word but their mother knew that two had moved in to a mature level that most grown men would have struggled with.

Aadil reverentially went down on his knees and lifted the loose kaftan exposing his mother's voluptuous legs, thighs and then panty clad full ass. Gulnaz raised her arms giving signal to both of her acquiescence, if needed. Aadil towered over his petite voluptuous mother and soon the kaftan was lying discarded on the floor.

Both boys gaped at the divine beauty of their mother. She stood in white cotton panties, which were stretched, over her womanly, full ass. Her lush, curly pubic hair escaped from either side. Her enormous, soft heavy breasts were barely contained within the flimsy cotton bra.

Gulnaz looked at her sons, her eyes shining with love that made them realise that their mother was not a mere woman but a goddess of love who had chosen to share herself with her young sons, to show her love that went beyond all boundaries and social restrictions.

Aasim this time knelt to pull his mother's panties slowly over her luscious ass and then down over her thighs and legs until they cleared her beautiful feet. Aadil unclasped her bra and allowed it to fall away as her large breasts sprung free. Her heavy soft large breasts drooped with their weight and the indescribable beauty of her breasts made her sons catch their breath.

Aadil and Aasim whispered in unison, "Ummee, aap kitnee khubsoorat hain!" Gulnaz almost cried. This was not a complement from a pure male perspective but declaration of love of her sons that now transcended the hypocritical boundaries of society.

"May khubsoorat hoon kuonkee mayray do pyaaray baytay mujhay pyaar kurtay hain. Unkay pyaar kay binaa, is khubsoortee kaa koee mutlab nahin hai," whispered Gulnaz in a choked voice. Her two sons engulfed her in their arms as they felt the momentous moment. Aadil even at that age managed to pick her up in his arms as if she weighed no more than a feather. She was laid on the bed as if she was fragile china doll and would break if not handled gently.

Both twins had learnt a lot from their brief interaction with Sameena. Aasim positioned his mother's legs to open her thighs. He smelled the fragrance of her juices soaked cunt. He kissed the lush curly hair covered pussy lips making his mother moan in anticipation. Aadil held his mother's exquisitely beautiful face in his hands and kissed her on forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, tip of her nose and the sides of her beautiful nose. He placed his open mouth on his mother's panting open mouth. Gulnaz put her both arms around his son to hold him tight as she kissed him back with passion. Their tongues fought with each other. Aadil's sweet saliva dribbled in his mother's mouth.

Aasim parted the hair with his tongue and placed his fingers on outside of her cunt lips to pull them open softly. He ran his tongue from bottom of his mother's soft cunt opening to the top including her throbbing, hard clitoris. Gulnaz moaned inside her son's mouth. Aasim now started to lick his mother's weeping cunt with purpose. He stabbed her pussy canal with his stiffened tongue. He licked her clitoris slowly, fast using his tongue with light touch alternating with raspy firm lapping movements.

Gulnaz moaned as Aadil's hand found her large breast. He massaged the whole huge soft globe with his palm and then he rolled the nipple between his thumb and finger.

Aasim was torturing her cunt with his young innocent inexperienced mouth and Aadil was making love to her face as his hands made her breast flesh jump with electricity. Aasim gently inserted his index and middle fingers inside his mother's soft cunt as he licked her clitoris firmly and rapidly with his tongue. Aadil kneaded his mother's one and then other breast as he first kissed her nose and then took his mother's unbelievably beautiful nose in his mouth.

Gulnaz was caught in the whirlwind of passion that was unique. Sons making love to their mother was the ultimate love. It was not only poetic but also lyrical in its cadence. Aadil traced the contours of his mother's beautiful nostrils before burying his tongue deep inside first one and then the other nostril until he had tasted the peculiar taste of the inside and bathed his mother's nostrils with his saliva.

Gulnaz moaned in a nasal tone and exploded as her orgasm took hold of her body. Both her sons felt their mother's body go into a spasm and then all her muscles seemed to give way as she fell back on the bed limp. The pain of her explosive orgasm left her gasping for breath and panting. She held on to Aadil as her saviour from the body wrecking tornado of her orgasm.

Aadil allowed few minutes for his mother to come around and then he moved his mouth to her breasts. The same breasts that his mother used to feed him and nourish him when he was a baby. He sucked on his mother's nipple. He bit on it gently and pulled it away from her breast. Aasim had now removed his fingers from his mother's cunt and separated them. His middle finger pressed against her tiny anus and his index finger was poised at the soft entrance of his mother's cunt. Gulnaz felt his son's two fingers invading her two orifices as his other son ravaged her breasts reminiscent of his breast feeding days.

Aasim gently plunged both fingers to the knuckles. He felt his middle finger dislodging firm feces inside his mother's warm soft rectum. Gulnaz was soon engulfed by another storm of her orgasm as her two sons made love to her with devotion and love that can only happen between mother and sons. Aasim felt his mother's one hand on the back of his head, as did Aadil. They both increased the urgency of their seeking mouths and tongues to bring their loving mother closer to her orgasm. Gulnaz now moaned loudly, "AAAH AASIM- AADIL. I love you both. Please, mayree choochee zor say chooso. Mayree choot aur chaato. Mai AANAY WAALEE HOON. Betaaa - upnee ummee kee choot jhaarr do. Aasim, mayree gaand may unglee aur zor say daalo. AAHHH..."

Both sons heeded to their mother and Aasim increased the pace of his fingers plunging in and out of her two orifices. Aadil kneaded her one breast and sucked the other. Gulnaz wailed, "OOHH! GOD SOOO GOOOD. AASIM BETAA, PLEESE MAYREE CHOOT JHAAR DO."

Gulnaz suddenly went deathly quiet as her second orgasm closed her throat, her belly muscles went into spasm, and her mind was in turmoil of uncontrolled passion. Her two sons were the architects of her lovely torture and they were the saviours as well, to deliver her the release. Her whole body slumped as her breathing faltered. Aasim and Aadil for a moment looked worried as their mother's breathing became shallow. Gulnaz started to emit a long deep throated wail as if in pain and her both sons continued to stimulate her pussy, ass and breasts until she became totally limp and squirmed every time Aasim licked her painfully sensitive clitoris.

Gulnaz hugged her sons tight as she felt unimaginably close to them. Aadil laid down on his back and pulled his mother over him. Gulnaz looked down at the most boyishly handsome face of her son and his sleek, young muscular body threatening to burst into giant of man in some years' time. She looked at his thick smooth long hairless cock, much bigger and thicker already than even well endowed men. Gulnaz knew what her sons wanted. Gulnaz kissed Aadil and put her legs on either side of his hips. She laid down over his body and lifted her hips. She felt her other son's hands hold her hips. She kept still as Aasim placed his replica cock at the entrance of his mother fragrant, soft cunt and gently inserted it with devotion of a believer living a miracle.

Gulnaz felt her lungs tighten as the most taboo penis invaded her pussy. Aasim was buried to the hilt, his mother's pussy snug around his enormous young cock. He equally reverentially pulled his cock out. Gulnaz felt him hold his brother's cock and bend down to suck it in his mouth. He covered Aadil's cock with his saliva and then placed it at his mother's cunt entrance. Aadil once his cock was wedged inside his mother's cunt pushed his muscular hips up as his mother pushed her full soft hips down. Their pubes met in a delicious union. Gulnaz's curly lush pubic hair rubbed the soft hairless skin of her son's groins. Gulnaz smiled lovingly at the intense but beautiful clean face of her one son and whispered, "Aadil, kyaa apnay aur Aasim nay ek doosray kee gaand kay saath pyaar kiyaa hai?"