Share My Bed

Story Info
65 year old widow invites friend to join her for sex.
2k words
4.28
104.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers

I sat chatting on the train to Marjorie, a sixty-five year old widow. My name is Elliot and I am a sixty-three year old divorcé. Marjorie had invited me to attend a charity dinner and dance in London. Suddenly, she leaned over close to me.

"Elliot, I've booked a suite at the hotel and hope you'll share my bed tonight," she whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked, taken aback by her statement.

"Yes, I'm sure. I hope you'll enjoy the experience." She smiled then changed the subject.

A couple hours later, we entered our suite at our hotel. There was a large sitting area, a bedroom with a king size bed and bathroom. Marjorie needed to change for the evening so I sat in a large chair while she disappeared into the bedroom. About thirty minutes later, she came out dressed in a thigh length black dress, which was cut low to show off her ample cleavage. Her streaked blonde hair was shoulder length and she wore black high heels with fishnet hose. Marjorie looked absolutely stunning.

"You look fabulous!" I said.

"Thank you, kind Sir," she replied with a big smile. "Now you must get changed as we don't have much time."

I went through to the bedroom and changed into my best dark suit. I decided to wear a red dickie bowtie. As I walked back in to the sitting area, I saw Marjorie had her back to me and I got a great view of her ample buttocks. I quietly walked over to her and rubbed my hands against those magnificent ass cheeks.

She spun round and said, "later, tiger!!!"

We made our way down to the ballroom and met with several couples who were friends of Marjorie. She introduced me as an old friend who had agreed to be her escort for the evening. We enjoyed a good meal before the dancing started. She held me very close during the slow dances and her ample breasts were pressed against my body. I felt my cock twitch and start to harden. She smiled and held me even closer, trapping my erect penis between us.

At about ten o'clock, we made our excuses and decided to head back upstairs to our suite. We were alone in the elevator and Marjorie hugged me. Our lips met for the first time while I rested my hands on her large buttocks. We continued to kiss with our mouths open and our tongues dancing together until we reached our floor.

I opened the door to our suite and stepped aside to let Marjorie walk into the room. We moved into another passionate kiss and my hand found the zipper at the back of her dress. I unzipped it and she stood back to allow the dress to fall to the floor then she stepped away from it. My god, she looked wonderful in her black bra, black lacy french knickers and hold up fishnet stockings. I scooped up the dress.

"Wait here while I hang this up," I said as I moved to the bedroom.

I placed the dress in the wardrobe and quickly took off all my clothes except my boxers. As I returned to the sitting area, my penis hardened more as I saw Marjorie standing waiting for me. I moved and took her in my arms, our lips meeting for a long lingering kiss. I felt her hand slide inside the waistband of my boxers as she sought my rock hard cock and wrapped her fingers around it. She started to stroke it then she eased my boxers down and I stepped out of them.

"That's just right for me. Nice and hard too!!!" she exclaimed. "Go and sit on that chair."

I moved and sat on the chair then she knelt down in front of me. Marjorie parted my legs and moved in between them taking my erect penis in her hand. She cupped my testicles with her other hand while kissing the inside of my thighs. My hands rested on her shoulders as I felt her tongue lick the underside of my cock then she kissed the mushroom head. I felt her hand gently squeeze my ball sac as she took the head into her mouth and started sucking.

My hands ran through her hair as she took all of my hot rod into her mouth and skillfully ran her tongue along my rock hard cock. Marjorie raised her mouth, leaving just the head in then took it all in again. As she repeated this, I felt my orgasm building.

"I'm close!!" I shouted.

This just seemed to make her increase the pace and soon I was shooting a load of hot spunk into her mouth. She swallowed most of it but some ran down her chin and she used her fingers to scoop it up. Marjorie licked her fingers and smiled at me.

"You taste good," she said as she released my now soft penis from her mouth.

"I hope I can get hard again for you," I replied as I stood up.

I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths while my hands rubbed against her ample buttocks. She ground her body against me while my hands found the clasp of her bra and released it. Marjorie stepped back a little to let it drop to the floor and I got my first view of her large boobs with long dark nipples. They drooped a little but still looked great.

As we kissed again, I slipped my fingers inside the waistband of her silky knickers and ran a finger down the crack between her ass cheeks. She moaned into my mouth then I eased the knickers down and she stepped out of them. I stepped back to admire her and saw that she had a very hairy bush above her pussy.
I pulled her close and nibbled on her earlobe before whispering, "let's move to the bedroom."

I took her by the hand and lead her through the open door. We lay on the bed and started kissing again. My hand found a breast and gently squeezed it before tweaking her now hard long nipple between my finger and thumb. Marjorie moaned as my mouth found her other boob and sucked on it. My teeth gently bit on her nipple as I felt her hand reach for my flaccid cock. It started to harden as her fingers wrapped around my shaft.

I licked my way down her body to her large stomach then my tongue lingered at her belly button. She released my cock as my tongue trailed down and rested in her thick pubic bush. I could see a large number of grey hairs intermingled with the black ones as I licked her pubes. I moved down and got between her open legs and kissed her inner thighs above the stocking tops. She raised her ass off the bed but I teased her by gently licking and kissing her inner thighs.

As Marjorie raised her body again, I slid my hand underneath and ran a finger up her hairy ass crack. Her body tensed as my tongue found its way to her pussy and ran up her slit.

"You are very dry, Marjorie." I said. "Do you have any lubricant?"

"My husband used to spank me and that usually worked," she replied breathlessly.

"Okay, on your hands and knees on the floor with your hands on the bed!" I responded in an authoritive manner.

She did as instructed and her ample bottom was a sight to behold. I moved behind her and started to massage her thighs before moving to her ass. I kneaded the flesh then pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her puckered hole. On impulse, I licked up the crack while I continued to massage her ample buttocks in preparation for her spanking.

I spread her legs a little so I could get my hand between them and touch her mons. I could feel a little dampness then I brought my other hand down sharply on to her outer thigh above her stocking. She tensed then relaxed so I repeated the smack while my finger ran down her outer labia. I massaged her ample buttocks then brought my hand down to smack one hard. She tensed then relaxed and I felt her pussy starting to get wetter.

I gave Marjorie six hard smacks across her buttocks and noticed they had started to redden. I moved my finger up and down her now wet slit then I knelt behind her to kiss her sore cheeks. She gripped the mattress as my tongue licked up her ass crack and settled on her puckered hole. I slipped a finger into her hot cunt and felt how wet she was from the spanking.

I helped her to her feet then laid her on the mattress with her legs dangling over the edge. I knelt between her open legs and lifted them over my shoulder. I kissed her inner thighs above the stocking tops then moved my mouth over her pussy and sniffed the womanly scent emitting from her open cunt. My tongue probed her lips as my finger ran across her inner labia finding a hard spot that was her hidden clitoris. I moved my tongue to this area and gently sucked as her small hard clit started to appear from its hood.

She tensed and raised her body against my face. Her breathing was heavy as I slid a finger into her tight wet hole and probed until I found that sensitive spot on her vaginal wall.

"Yesss, there!" she screamed.

My finger teased her cunt wall while my tongue gently lapped on her engorged clit. I breathed softly on her clit as I continued to finger fuck her and soon I felt her orgasm hit. She raised her body and her juices flowed over my finger and onto my tongue. She tasted wonderful and I moved my mouth away to let her relax. I removed my finger and kissed her inner thighs again.

Her breathing started to return to normal. " Thank you. It's been a long time since I came like that."

I climbed onto the bed beside her and we lay relaxing.

"Elliot, it's almost two years since my husband died and I haven't had sex since then," she said smiling.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes, when you're ready," she replied then added, "as many times as you can manage, please!"

I leaned in and kissed her while my hand found her large tit. My finger and thumb played with her long hard nipple as I felt her hand reach for my throbbing cock. My mouth found her other breast and I sucked hard on her nipple as my hand reached down to her mons. My fingers rubbed through her thick bushy pubes and I moved on top of Marjorie with my cock close to the entrance to her tight wet cunt.

She rubbed my penis up and down her slit then positioned it ready to enter her. She raised her body to meet my hot member as it slowly found its way into her tight entrance. I slowly pushed into her until it was all inside and I felt her muscles tighten around my shaft. I relaxed waiting for her signal that she was comfortable then she raised her ass again and I started to pump in and out of her twat.

Marjorie raised her legs and I felt her stocking feet run along my thighs as my cock pushed even deeper into her tight cunt. I felt my orgasm approaching so a slowed a little.

"Harder, I'm almost there!" she shouted.

My cock pounded in and out of her then I felt her body tense as her orgasm hit her. Womanly juices flowed over my cock and I shot a load of hot semen deep into her pussy. I collapsed on top of her and our hot sweaty bodies stuck to each other. As my breathing started to return to normal, I moved and lay beside her.

"My god, Marjorie, what a fantastic fuck!!!" I exclaimed as I leaned in and kissed her.

"Hope you can do it again in the morning?" she replied, her face beaming with delight.

tetherer
tetherer
34 Followers