Share My Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my tits baby," Kim asked. CJ reached to her hanging tit flesh, pulling Mom toward her mouth. Kim moved quickly, letting her tit hang to her as CJ sucked the hard nipple into her mouth. Kim's neck arched, her eyes closed as she let the feelings invade her body as well. A quick grunt came from Kim as CJ reached to her cunt, her fingers mashing over her clit, sliding down her wet cleft, and plunged into her depths. Kim exhaled deeply, her hips tilted, allowing CJ to thrust deep into her body. I could see Kim fucking CJ's fingers, lifting, then plunging down to take her deep.

"Oh fuck baby, oh fuck baby," Kim whispered over and over. CJ hesitated sucking Kim's tit, moving to the other hanging globe over her lips. Baring her teeth, she grabbed her mom's nipple, biting, stinging the flesh. "Oh baby," she grunted, shoving more tit to her lips.

I groaned into CJ's cunt, my body shuddering as I again took her clit to my lips. Sucking her hard, I drew the flesh into my mouth. Holding firmly, I thrashed my head back and forth, tugging, pulling, nipping the clit, my tongue dancing over the flesh, mashing it flat to my teeth. I devoured her.

"Baby," Kim whispered, lifting up. In a split second, Kim draped her dripping cunt to CJ's lips, settling down hard on her face. I watched CJ's chin move up and down, knowing she was chewing on her Mom's clit as well. Kim twisted each of CJ's nipples, her head thrown back, her hips humping her daughter's mouth. "Rich, make her cum," she begged.

I attacked her hard, driving her body toward orgasm. As her body lifted, she hips froze high above the bed. With a guttural scream into Kim's cunt, CJ exploded into her second orgasm. Her hips thrashed up and down. I heard Kim whimpering, her orgasm building, then exploding on CJ's mouth. Grabbing my hair, Kim pulled me off CJ's cunt. She dove to replace me. For the next several minutes, I watched as both women ate, screamed, thrust fingers into cunts, and bucked hard to each other. After each had another orgasm, Kim looked to me.

"Fuck I want your cock," she breathed. "Baby, stop ," she grunted. Lifting a leg, rolling to the side, the ladies stared at each other. "Baby, I love your cunt," Kim whispered.

"Momma, god you make me cum hard! Your cunt is so juicy," she growled licking her lips.

"You want to fuck Rich," Kim asked. "You want to feel his big cock slide into your tight wet cunt," Kim continued. "Look at this baby," Kim offered, reaching to me. I leaned to her, offering my rigid, pre-cum covered cock. "God baby, look how big this fucking cock is," she continued.

"I won't last long," I acknowledged.

"Then we both get to suck you dry the first time," CJ offered. "Momma," she asked quizzically.

"Lay back Rich," Kim instructed. "CJ, it's yours first baby," she continued. "But I get to help," she finished.

I moved to lye between both women. Lying on my back, CJ moved quickly to my standing cock. Wrapping her hands around the shaft, she stood my monster straight up, her tongue washing over the head, probing the eye. "He tastes good Mom," she said, opening her mouth, bobbing her head down, impaling her face on my rigid cock. Twisting around the shaft, she sucked hard, teeth dragging, raking the skin. My hips lurched upwards, trying to shove more into her mouth and throat.

"Take him sweetie, take him to his balls," Kim instructed.

"He's too big," CJ countered.

"Like this," Kim whispered, reaching to pull my cock from CJ's hands. Diving, she engulfed me half way with the first plunge. Pulling up, she licked her lips, smiled at CJ, and dived again. With only a slight pause, Kim engulfed my entire cock, bouncing deep over and over as I arched to meet her mouth. I grabbed her hair, pulling her down hard. She popped off, pulling back, releasing my cock. "You do it," she instructed.

Grabbing my cock, looking to her mom, CJ moved quickly, her mouth wide open, pushed down hard. With a quick gag, she pulled up, cleared her throat, then dived down again. No hesitation, she took me balls deep in her mouth and throat. I could feel her shoulders arch to suppress a gag, but she started to slowly grind my cock to her lips, pull up the crown, and then back down. She bobbed faster, I grabbed her hair and thrust my cock deep into her face, impaling her completely. My hips bucked, arched, dropped, and thrust into her pliant mouth again and again. Quickly, she pulled of, gasping for breath.

"Can't breathe with that big cock in your mouth," Kim laughed. "Ok, share time," muttered. With both sets of hands massaging my hips, my cock, my balls, I tried to think of anything that would make it last longer before blowing my wad. I watched the ladies, each mouth open, their respective tongues lashing at the head, probing the eye. Kim reached between my legs, under my balls, her finger probing my rectum. "Cum for us," she growled. She shoved her fingertip into my ass as I exploded into their faces. Hungry for my cum, each sucked the head and shaft into their mouth and throat, took a spurt, then switched with the other. As my cock drained, they let it flop on my stomach, each taking a nut and chewing on me gently. With each bite, my cock lurched, then flopped again. Several dribbles of cum splattered my abdomen. Moving my cock, Kim sucked the cum into her mouth. Turning to CJ, she opened her mouth, showing her the reward obtained. CJ leaned to kiss her, and share my juices. I groaned deeply as they squeezed my cock.

"Mmmmm," groaned Kim. "Now what stud," she asked looking to me.

"Who wants it first," I asked, pulling the ladies to me. I kissed CJ passionately before turning to Kim. Leaning to her, I nibbled on her neck, moved up her cheek bone, before kissing her softly. As we kissed, the intensity increased. I darted my tongue into her mouth, exploring, tasting her. I could taste CJ's juices on her lips.

"I want it first," CJ responded behind me, raking her nails over my shoulder blades. "Momma," she inquired? "I want to sit on it, push it in my cunt," she breathed huskily. "Oh fuck I want it," she growled softly. She leaned to bite my shoulder near the nape of my neck where the skin is soft. Shivers ran down my spine as she bit down hard, a matching shiver running through her body. She pressed her tits to my back, her shoulders moving front to back, grinding her body to mine. I pressed my ass backwards, pressing to her mound. She ground her hips against me. I expected a long, satisfying morning ahead.

"Sure baby," Kim said. "Let's get him hard," she continued, pushing me to my back as CJ scrambled out of the way. "Let him suck your tits baby," she growled, moving down the bed as she spread my legs wide. "I get to lick his balls, lick his ass," her voice hissed. My sac tightened as I heard her words.

CJ moved over me, her tits over my face. Gently, she swayed back and forth, each tit hitting my face, each nipple touching my mouth. Each time she shifted, I tried to suck the hard nubs into my mouth. As Kim grabbed my sac, squeezing, lifting my balls, I inhaled a hard nipple into my mouth. I bit down on her firmly, holding the flesh tight between my teeth. My tongue probed her, flicking the nipple back and forth. She leaned down, pushing her tit to my mouth. Kim bit down on the sensitive skin below my sac, clamping firmly, her tongue licking the captured flesh quickly. Extending her tongue, she licked slowly to my ass. My legs instinctively lifted my ass, spreading wide, wanting her tongue to ream me. I took a deep breath, sucking CJ's tit flesh deep into my mouth. As Kim's tongue touched my asshole, my body leaped upwards, hips thrusting hard and holding above the bed. I moaned into CJ's tit flesh, nipping harder than anticipated.

"Easy," CJ yelped. Releasing her flesh, I calmly licked the nipple, circling the areola, and then quickly blew cool air over the slickened flesh. She dropped, shoving her tit to my mouth. "Yes," she growled. "Can you make me cum," she asked softly. "Reach to my cunt, feel how wet, how juicy I am," she whispered. "God I want your cock in my cunt," she continued. "I want you to fuck me hard," she whispered, moving to offer her other tit for my mouth.

I reached to my side, my hand quickly finding her leg, sliding up her thigh, deftly finding her wet slit, I pushed past her wet hole, pushing the side of my thumb between her lips, sliding along her body. As My thumb slid past, I opened my hand slightly, my thumb probing her wet hole. Her hips tilted instantly. Hesitating only slightly, I pushed my thumb to her cunt. Her warm, wet hole welcomed my thumb as I buried it deep in her body. With my fingers squeezing down over her asshole, I pumped my thumb in and out of her cunt quickly, slamming deep each time, squeezing hard enough her ass took a hard massage.

"Oh Jesus Mother," she groaned. Her hips humped up, down slightly with each thrust into her body. I rotated my thumb hard deep in her body, reaming the sides of her cunt. My wrist ground against her clit, mashing it back and forth with each thrust of my arm, shoving my thumb deep again and again. Lifting up, she grabbed a hand full of hair, pulling my face up to hers, her lips parted as she leaned to kiss me hard, her tongue exploding into my mouth. I jammed my tongue deep into her mouth, parrying skillfully with her tongue. I could feel her hot breath explode into my body with each thrust of my thumb.

Kim's tongue probed my ass, licking the tight ring. My cock grew, blood filling the veins, making it grow almost instantly. Pushing my leg higher, Kim's lips circled my asshole, sucking me, her tongue jamming against the clenched muscles. I wiggled under her onslaught. My body screamed, wanting her, needing to fuck. I pulled my legs up higher, exposing my ass to her, completely at her whim. I felt her finger probe me, reaming my ass. Swiftly, she shoved her finger in my ass as my body clenched to hold the invader out. As my legs dropped, her free hand grabbed my rigid cock, pulled it to her lips, and devoured me in one gulp. Her teeth bit the root, raking along my shaft as she pulled up. Her finger thrust in and out of my ass. I saw lights. I could not breathe. I shoved my thumb deep into CJ's cunt.

Pulling away from her kiss, my neck arched back, lifting my shoulders, trying to lift my hips at the same time. I want to impale her, to grab her head, shove her down, force my cock into her throat, and explode, sending my cunt non-stop directly into her belly. My cock expanded. Feeling it flex, Kim pulled off, grabbed my cock and pumped the shaft hard, her fingers choking my cock.

"CJ, come fuck this magnificent cock," she growled. "Now," she cried urgently. CJ moved cat like quick, straddling my legs, her left leg lifted. Kim reached into CJ's cunt, swiped her hand back and forth, smearing the collected juices over the head of my cock. With her hand now on CJ's ass, Kim directed my engorged cock to CJ's wet hole. "Take him baby," she grunted. "Shove that big cock in your cunt," she screamed.

"Oh fuck me," CJ shouted as her hips tilted, jamming her cunt down several inches of my cock. "Oh my God," she breathed deeply. Grinding her hips, she lifted, hesitated as her cunt grabbed the crown, and slammed her body down again, sliding deep along my cock. Her breath exploded from her body, her head bowed almost to my chest. "Yes," she hissed through clenched teeth. Her head lifted, her eyes wide, she stared into my face. "Oh shit you're big," she hissed. Her neck arched upwards, her jaw clenched tight, she pulled up once again. Grunting, she slammed her body downward, taking my cock completely. Her eyes flashed open as she looked to me. Placing her hands on my pecs, she arched her hips front to back, grinding on my cock, her hips rotating as she thrust front to back. Adjusting her knees, her body lifted, slamming down quickly. Without hesitating, she repeated her movements. As she slammed down, I thrust my hips upwards, shoving my hard cock into her body, forcing it deep. I hit bottom, her body slamming down on my shaft. Raising my head, I watched as her body lifted, her lips so tight to my cock, they stretched to hold me. My cock, glistening with her fluids, showed inch after inch. Suddenly, the head appeared, covered snuggly by her lips. Her jaw tight, her teeth showing, her glare told the next instant. Slamming her body down, a guttural groan escaped her. "Oh fuck, I am going to cum," her voice haltered. "On your fucking cock," she growled, her movements impaling her body with each thrust. As she slammed down, she leaned forward, her hips arching up and down, driving my cock over the exposed clit, mashing it against her body. Seconds passed. "Yes," she screamed, sitting upright. Moving her legs, she planted her feet flat on the bed, knees high to her sides. Rocking forward, her hands planted on my chest, she lifted her hips quickly, dropped and started fucking my cock with abandon. Her body smacked mine, grinding deep with each penetration. Now animalistic, we fucked. I grabbed her hips, thrusting wildly upwards to shove my cock up into her throat through her cunt. I lost all thought, my cock expanded once again. Lights flashed, her screams filled my brain as I fucked her hard, driving my cock deep. Her juices coated my cock, flooding our bodies. Her breathing was raspy, coming in gulps as we fucked.

"Fuck him baby," Kim shouted. I glanced to my left, Kim was watching, shoving a toy of some kind in and out of her cunt. Her fingers mashed her clit. "I'm cumming," she grunted, shoving her play toy deep into her soaked cunt. Collapsing forward, her head landed on my stomach under CJ's arm. I could tell she was watching CJ's cunt take my cock. CJ sat upright, pulling Kim's head to our crotches.

"Lick me Mother," she commanded. "Lick my clit," she stated again. Her hips arched, exposing her clit. "Oh fuck yes Momma," she growled. Within seconds, CJ came again, her hips grinding at my cock. Her muscles squeezed me, tugging me hard with each lift upwards. "Let me lay down on him," she asked. Kim scrambled away as CJ lay flat to my chest, my rigid cock still buried in her cunt.

Kim crawled up between our legs, her hands caressing CJ's legs as she moved up our bodies. As her hands reached her ass, her thumbs spread her cheeks wide. Leaning quickly, Kim dropped, her tongue extended, licking CJ's asshole. Both ladies groaned deeply as I shoved my cock upwards. Kim grabbed my balls, squeezing firmly. "Cum Rich, fill my baby with your cum," she ordered. Milking my balls, CJ humped me as her Mom licked her ass. My mind exploded, quickly followed by my balls, jettisoning my cum up my hard shaft, spitting into her depths. My hips lifted hard, trying to shove my whole body into her cunt.

"Holy fuck," I breathed softly. My cock flexed over and over, spitting any cum I could into her begging sheath. I kissed her softly, our tongues battling gently. Breathing returned to normal. I rolled CJ to the side, looking to Kim. Kim leaned to kiss CJ sweetly, their kiss lingering.

"My turn," Kim instructed. "And you know my fantasy," she growled staring at me. CJ looked to her. "He will fuck my ass as I scream into your cunt," Kim continued, stroking CJ's face. "Help me get him hard," she continued. Each lady moaned, both sets of hands reached to my deflated cock.

I was going to be blind. Fucked blind!

12