Billie's Youth Hostel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I think I might have partied a little too hardy."

"Well, I'll hand it to you; you're a player, that's for sure!"

"How do you mean? Looked to me like nobody paid any attention to me getting laid in the middle of your card game."

"Nah, nobody pays any attention to that stuff. We're all crammed in here too close to get any privacy so, as a matter of respect, it's 'see nothing, hear nothing, talk about nothing' when it comes to relieving our lusty bodily needs. If possible, we try to find a sleeping room that's empty or closer to empty, but in the summer, that's impossible. There are people on the floors, in the common room -- everywhere. I hear the Swiss guy, Etienne, left L.A. early this morning. I don't know if he'll be coming back through again. He was hot. You really scored with that one, at least."

"Yeah, he was a hunk to be sure. But what did you mean about me being 'a player'?"

"Well, you know, the guys."

"Oh yeah." Billie thought for a moment going over the conversation again. "Guys, as in plural of guy, right? So you are including that boy who jumped me when I was passed out?"

"Ummm, yeah..." There was a long pause. "You don't remember much about last night, do you?"

"Well, I remember having a great time with Etienne, and I remember waking up later after everybody had gone to bed, including you I guess, to find the Italian boy humping me."

"Oh, I wasn't asleep. So that's it? That's all you remember?"

"Your tone suggests that there might more to the story, right?"

"Ummm.... Yeah!" Jane lit a Marlboro and drew on it heavily.

"Like what?" Billie was uncomfortable not being able to remember.

"Doesn't matter now, does it? I'm headed back to the Host-Tel. Want to walk with me?"

"So, what parts of last night am I missing?" Billie asked.

"Forget about it. You don't want to go over old news, right? It's all over and done with, why not just move on, okay?"

"What!?" Billie demanded. "What am I not remembering-ah!"

"Okay. After the card game was over, the Swiss guy brought in two guys from the boardwalk -- guys who don't live at the Host-Tel but are local guys just the same. They were, like Japanese guys or Chinese guys of some sort, but not like from over there in Asia. They were Amerikans, you know. The kind you always see wearing fancy sunglasses and driving souped-up Japanese cars. I'd seen them hanging around the boardwalk since I first got here. Anyway, I told them to wait out in the hallway."

"Yeah?" Billie was starting to feel queasy.

"So, after the party, Etienne left for the first time."

"Wait," Billie said, "What party? Where?"

"In the room. After the card game was over, a bunch of girls and guys came in and drank shots of tequila and played music, talked -- you know what a party is, right? There was a party. About twenty people, maybe thirty tops."

"I see," Billie replied softly, "and where was I, may I ask?"

"Well, see, you were lying sort of spreadeagled on the mattress. So I came over and covered you up with one of my Mejican blankets. You know, modesty is the best policy, right?"

"Okay...yeah. Ummm, thanks?" Billie was feeling more and more nauseous with every passing moment.

"And I sat on the edge of the bed and asked you if you were okay. You said that you were great. You were very clear and enthusiastic about that, in fact. I asked you if you wanted me to help you move into another sleeping room for a couple hours so you could sleep in peace. You said no, because you had some kind of a job to do -- something about planetary spin -- I'm not sure what that was about, but it was clear you didn't want to leave the room, party or not. I brought Etienne and the two Asian-Amerikan guys back into the room and one of them asked you if you wanted to party with them."

"Oh," Billie said softly. "What did I say?"

"Well, you said 'sure!' and threw off the Mexican bedspread. Anyway, I sent them back out into the hallway and I got you some cold washcloths. I sponged down your body, sort of cleaned you up a little bit, and asked you again if you wanted some privacy of if you wanted to party with the boardwalk dudes. You flopped back down and grabbed the bunk bed uprights and started mumbling about something spinning off its axis or something like that. There were some complaints from a few of the other people in the room who were trying to sleep, so the party moved down to the common room. You seemed to like the cold washcloths. It was hot last night, right?"

"Uh, yeah... great... thanks... then what happened?"

"You said that you wanted Etienne again. You were emphatic about it, pointing to your kitty and yelling 'right here!' It was vulgar but sort of cute."

"It gets worse, doesn't it?" Billie was starting to feel dizzy.

"Oh, yeah, much worse!" Jane laughed and clearly was excited to tell Billie that she had guessed correctly. "So your Swiss guy, Etienne?, came and sat next to me on the edge of the mattress. He gave you a sweet little kiss on your forehead and told you that the two guys from the boardwalk would party with you but he had to go. After he left, I kept the other guys hanging out in the hallway. I asked if you were aware that Etienne was leaving and the two boardwalk guys were coming in to party with you."

"You said, 'whatever,' and made some references to your kitty again, and that was that. I opened the door and let the two guys in. I climbed up to my bunk across the room but kept an eye on things."

"I see," Billie said softly, wondering what passed for brains in Jane's head. "And we all...?"

"Oh, yeah! Big time! At one point you were on your back, moving your arms like you were swimming or doing jumping jacks or something, so one of them found some boot laces and secured your arms to the bunk bed uprights. They didn't want you to hurt yourself -- or them for that matter."

"Then what?"

"Then, needless to say, I climbed back down to stop the action. I told the AZN boys to chill in the kitchen for a while and I asked you if you were okay with being tied down like that. You said that your arms hurt from being pulled to the sides too far, so I loosened the laces a little bit. Then I told the guys that you were all set and I went back onto my own bunk."

"WHAT? Are you kidding me? These dudes from the boardwalk, whom you don't even know, tie me up naked and spreadeagled on a bare mattress. But since you are such a caring and protective friend, you untie me because the restraints were hurting my arms... but wait, there's more... order now and we'll double the offer -- operators are standing by! ....then you make some minor adjustments to the boot laces and retie me because these strangers really wanted to fuck me tied to the bed. Is that what you're telling me, Jane?"

"Billie, that's sort of a harsh and unfair way to put it, don't you think? After all, we're friends. But, to answer your question, yeah, that's about it. I asked you and you were real sure that you were okay with it. I'm sorry if you aren't now, but at the time you were completely down with the arrangement." Jane started to giggle at her own pun but then caught herself.

"Obviously, I was drugged, Jane!! No amount of beer would make a person put up with that. What's wrong with you?"

Jane clouded over. She pouted and a tear started rolling down her flushed cheek, as her own personal rain cloud darkened her otherwise sunny day. "I'm sorry. After the boardwalk guys finished doing you, the Italian boy, Zippy?, asked if he could have a go at you too. I told him that you were passed out so it wasn't right to keep you tied up. I was very firm about that. See? I was looking out for you. And I figured that since you were passed out like the dead, it was unlikely that your arm swings would hurt anybody. So, I untied the boot laces and went to bed."

"...and let the Zippy cum inside me while I was passed out...."

"Everybody used a condom, Billie! Come on. Don't make a big deal out of it. You said it was okay, so I presumed it was okay because you said so. You would have done the same thing if our roles were reversed!"

"Zippy did NOT use a condom and shot his load r-r-r-right up inside me," Billie hissed, "and no, Jane, I would not have let a long line of guys fuck you while you were drugged and tied to a bed! It's n-n-n-not my style!!"

"Oh," Jane sighed, lighting up another Marlboro. "I'm sorry about Zippy going in bareback. I didn't know that, but I tend to mind my own business whenever possible. I guess he didn't have a condom handy. Still, I think you're overreacting."

"Overreacting? Who knows what might come from this? I could have some STDs or even be pregnant. How do you know all the guys used condoms? Were you watching the whole time?"

"Pretty much, yeah. But I wasn't on condom-watch. That's not my job. I was just trying to help a friend. I thought they all used condoms but you never know. If you aren't the one getting screwed, it's sort of rude to ask, don't you think?"

"You said 'they all used condoms.'" We're talking about four guys, right? "Were there any others besides Etienne, the two Asian-Amerikan guys, and Zippy the Italion asshole?"

"Not down there, I don't think, but I can't be sure," Jane blinked, pointing at Billie's kitty.

"Anybody else have sex with me, Jane?!" Billie demanded.

"Well, there were some guys after the card game and before the party but they only did your mouth, not down there so that's not like really having sex, right?"

"And you watched all this happening and you did nothing, right?"

"Now, that's not fair, Billie! You were not passed out the whole time! You talked to them. You talked to me, you made your own decisions. Just because you've forgotten by now isn't like I'm the bad guy here, you know. And as for others, I can't be sure since I went down to the common room for about an hour. When I got back, the party was just getting under way.

Billie sighed and went back to her room to nap.

After waiting the requisite period of time, Billie went to the BooBoo Free Clinic. Later, she received a clean bill of health. No pregnancy, no STDs, nothing ugly or nasty going on inside her, so she put the whole Host-Tel event behind her for the time being. Finally, move-out day came. Billie was standing in front of the Host-Tel building, waiting for her LOX ride. She was excited to rejoin her sister. She was sitting on her backpack, feeling the cool ocean breeze against her dark tanned skin. Before the van came for her, Jane came running up to her to give her a big sisterly good-bye hug. Billie had put the infidelity of Jane's stupid conduct and her lack or character behind her. After all, she was looking for an adventure to tell her sister anyway, and Jane was who she was. Jane never claimed to be anything other than a party girl, and Billie hadn't asked Jane to look out for her. To Jane, what happened to Billie would be summarized as 'a rough night,' nothing more.

Jane was almost crying to see Billie go. She worked some applications on her phone and Billie's phone rang. She looked at it and there was a message from Jane. Billie rolled her eyes. She never understood why someone would send an email or a text message to someone standing right there. Then she understood. As an attachment to the message was a snapshot -- a picture of a naked and passed out Billie on a bunk bed, her arms and legs tied to the bed posts.

Billie turned away from Jane and vomited into the planter next to the building. "Did you take that of me, for crissakes? You never mentioned anything about my legs also being tied!"

"Of course not! Someone else must have taken it." Jane paused for a moment, thinking back a while.

"Well how the hell did you get it?" Billie was about to vomit again but wanted answers more than she wanted to puke.

"Well, let's see, come to think of it, after the card game, I went down to the common room, for like an hour. I already told you that part. When I got back your arms and legs were both tied. I suppose some of the post-card-game, pre-party folks did you as well. Maybe the boardwalk guys called in some of their friends or people they met hanging out in front of the building...guess we'll never know. Doesn't matter now, right?"

Billie wasn't about to go over all that with Jane now. "So how did you get that fucking picture?!" "I downloaded it. I just goigled 'Billie Patersonz' with an image search. You have over eighty thousand views so far and it's only been a couple of weeks. You also have 540 comments, one from your grandmother who said she was surprised to see that you shaved 'down there'. You know, your kitty? But you have to take off Goigle SafeSearch in order to see the picture. Otherwise, it gets blocked, due to content."

Then Jane lowered her voice so as to maintain Billie's privacy out on the sidewalk in front of the Host-Tel. "It has your name at the bottom, as you can see, but nothing personal about you, you know."

12