Shared

Story Info
Paul and Dana discover the joys of sharing.
13.1k words
4.67
48.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this story can stand on its own, there are a few references to a previous story -- The Rose Garden - that may leave you wondering at times. So, you may want to start with that story first. Both stories are about Paul and Dana -- a loving, middle aged couple who are gradually discovering the pleasures of sex beyond their own bedroom.

I hope you'll also read the Cycling Odyssey -- only a couple of stories, so far - that I've written about Paul's bicycle trip across Denmark -- an experience later in their marriage. Eventually, I'm hoping to weave this all together into one larger work.

I appreciate all constructive feedback. However, I especially like comments from my target audience - women. If you are a man reading this, please pass this story on to your wife, or partner, for her reading pleasure.

*****

Shared

"What time's our reservation?"

"Six. You've got plenty of time".

I stepped into the large, glass enclosed shower and turned on the water. The cool water felt refreshing. The day had been hot and humid -- a sultry, exciting day.

I had enjoyed being alone in the city doing what I fancied -- at my own pace - while Paul attended a workshop. I had spent the morning wandering through the Art Gallery of Ontario where I had enjoyed the attention of a tall, handsome man with a weathered face and dark hair. He had stood close beside me in front of the "Purple Garter" -- a female nude.

"Beautiful" he had commented to me smiling and nodding at the picture.

"Yes, they're lovely colours" I replied.

He had looked back in my direction just as he was leaving the room. He had grimaced -- embarrassed at being caught. Later, I had been flattered by comments made by female passers by. One women had remarked on my hair. Another had said that she loved my outfit -- a floral loose-fitting blouse which I had considered too revealing when Paul bought it for me. I guess he had been right after all.

I had lunch at an outdoor café in Yorkville where I had basked in the sun as well as the attention of several well-dressed men. They had smiled at me as they walked by when I had caught them looking. I hadn't noticed, until my food was delivered, that one too many buttons were undone on my blouse. Aroused by their attention, I had left it unbuttoned for the rest of the day.

I remained standing under the shower, daydreaming -- my body still stirring. Water flowed through my shoulder length blonde hair and down the curves of my body. My thoughts shifted to this evening. Paul and I had talked about doing this for months. The talk alone had been exciting and had led to some passionate romps. Finally, we had decided to do it. I had left it to Paul to arrange.

Should I put on that dress I bought today, I wondered? I remembered the stares when I had emerged from the change room. The plunging, sweetheart style neckline had barely held my full breasts while the deep cut armholes had revealed a small part of their firm round sides. Unaware of others looking, I had run my hand down my side and over my wide hips. I had admired the way the subtle yellow and green floral-patterned cloth had hugged my body accentuating my curves.

The young sales woman had walked by and abruptly stopped. She had looked back at me.

"Wow, that's stunning!" Her mouth had remained slightly open and her eyes had widened.

While standing in front of the mirror, I had noticed a young man sitting behind me. He had quickly sat up straight for a closer look. A smile had broken out on his face. I had decided to turn side wise -- just slightly - to give him a better view. I continued to watch him. His eyes had devoured me.

The young man's attention had made me stand straight -- proud. My breasts had pressed forward. He hadn't noticed his girlfriend come out of her change room. She had caught him totally engrossed in me and playfully pushed him in the back of the shoulder almost shoving him off his stool. I had chuckled. She had then looked over at me, and given me one long, slow look up and down.

She had exclaimed excitedly "You've got to buy that dress...seriously! It looks great on you."

The water from the shower head had become too cool and woke me from my thoughts. I adjusted the temperature, then reached for the soap. I began to wash, starting with my face. I rubbed my arms with the soap bar in my hand. The warm water and slick lather served to heighten my excitement.

I put down the soap bar and started washing my upper body. I did circles around my breasts. I started to wonder what men feel when caressing a woman's breasts. I felt their firmness and weight. My nipples stiffened in response to the sensation of my hands repeatedly sliding over them. Each time they passed over, my nipples snapped back upright.

I stopped washing myself and watched the soapy, white water run, around my nipples, down my breasts. That scene on the dance floor suddenly popped into my head. I squeezed my breasts tightly. I shuddered thinking of him.

We had met unexpectedly -- for a second time - at a lifestyle couples and singles dance where he was selling tickets at the door.

"Nice to see you again" he had said as he shook my hand.

Later in the evening, while we had been on the dance floor, he had approached me from behind. Paul had turned me around to greet him. I had stood between the two of them -- so close I was able to smell his leather based after shave. As I had spoken with him, Paul had held my arms gently behind my back forcing my breasts forward, closer to him -- almost touching his tight stomach. He had bent down to say something in my ear over the loud music. His left hand had lightly cupped my breast as he spoke.

"Enjoying yourself?" he had asked.

"Very much!" I had replied.

Paul's hands had tightened around my wrists as Clapton's "Layla" had begun to play -- a song I had stripped to in front of Paul a few months ago. My body had begun instinctively to move with the music. I had felt Paul's fingers pull the strap of my dress off my shoulder while his other hand continued to hold my wrists tightly. My left breast had bounced out of my dress as I danced seductively in front of this man who I hardly knew. Paul had switched hands and pushed the strap off my other shoulder exposing both breasts. I had continued moving seductively to the music enjoying being the object of his attention -- secure with Paul.

He must have sensed that Paul was offering me up to him -- something that Paul had admitted to later. He had looked up in my eyes, smiled and begun to squeeze my breasts gently with his rough hands. Paul had pushed me closer sensing my excitement.

The bathroom door opened suddenly.

"You're taking your time!" Paul remarked lightheartedly.

"Oh!" I quickly let go of my breasts and bent over to wash my legs hoping that Paul hadn't noticed me fondling myself.

"What time is it?" I asked as innocently as I could without looking up.

"It's five. Still lots of time!" Paul took his razor and closed the door.

Hearing the door close, I exhaled. I remained bent over washing my legs enjoying the tingling sensation I felt between my legs. I rose and reached for the soap. I rubbed the bar in circles through the hair between my legs until a thick, white foam had formed and begun running down my thighs. I replaced the soap bar on the stand and spread my legs. I reached down with my hands to help rinse my pubic hairs and noticed my swollen mound. I should shave myself, I thought.

I reached for my shaver and began removing the light-coloured hairs framing my outer lips. I stopped just above my hood to let the water wash my hairs and lather away. I ran a finger over the cleanly shaven area to confirm I had gotten everything. It felt so soft. I'll just trim the bush above, I thought. It will be a nice contrast.

"The shower's all yours" I shouted to Paul as I stepped out.

Paul came into the bathroom and stood behind me. The fog on the mirror had just started to clear. I watched his hands reach around me and grab my breasts. He pulled me up against his bare chest.

"Geez, you're lovely!" He kissed me on the neck and began to tug on my nipples.

"OK! You don't have much time left" I said as I wriggled out from underneath his grasp. He playfully reached out for me.

"Paul, seriously! We don't have much time left."

Paul turned and stepped into the shower as I began to dry my hair. I chuckled to myself. He hadn't noticed I'd shaved between my legs. He always took that -- rightfully so -- as absolute confirmation of my excitement. Totally focused on my breasts. Typical!

I walked out of the bathroom and began looking for that dress. I found it in the closet still in the bag from the store. I went to my suitcase and chose a floral, Aubade thong. It matched the colours of the dress perfectly. I knew I wouldn't need a bra.

I had just pulled the dress down over my head and was looking at myself in the mirror when Paul unexpectedly emerged from the bathroom wiping his chest. He stopped suddenly.

"Wow! Where'd you get that!"

"Like it?" I asked coquettishly.

"I'll say! Are you comfortable wearing that tonight?" Paul asked sounding a bit incredulous.

"I think so." I turned from side to side. "What do you think?"

Paul didn't know what to say. Was it too revealing, even for him here in Toronto, I wondered? Paul seemed to catch himself.

With a teasing look, he said "I thought you might wear the same dress you were wearing when you met him on the dance floor."

"I don't think he got to see much of my dress, thanks to you" I shot back firmly.

"Good one!" Paul declared concerned that he may have gone too far. He quickly added "Seriously, I'm sure he'll like it."

"I wouldn't want to wear the same dress anyway" I thought aloud.

I began fiddling with the neckline, once again concerned that it may be too revealing. I knew it irritated Paul who just didn't understand. Paul hesitated. I noticed his face turning serious as he looked at me from behind.

"Dana, are you still up to this?"

He placed a hand on my shoulder and turned me around slowly to face him.

"Seriously" he added genuinely concerned.

I inhaled deeply and looked up into his eyes.

"Yes. I'd like to get to know him...better...and to hear about some of his experiences. We've never really talked. What about you?"

"Only if you are!"

"Well, we can't turn back now. We've invited him" I said trying to end the discussion.

"Look, we can just have supper and enjoy the performance. Perhaps a drink after. We don't have to...you know...invite him back to our room. I didn't say anything about that."

Paul glanced at the clock on the bed side table and looked startled.

"Oh geez! We'd better get going. I'd said we'd meet him at quarter to six. We've just a half hour!"

Paul finished drying himself off and, after putting on his underwear and shirt, went to the closet where his blue, slim fit suit was hanging. I sat down to put on my new high heels. I looked over at him as he fiddled with his tie in front of the mirror. He looked so handsome in that suit -- tall, broad shouldered...and those long, strong legs. I shook my head. He has no idea how attractive he is to other women, I thought.

Paul put on his shoes and announced "Ready!" just as I was putting on the final touches of some light make up and perfume.

As we left the hotel room, I grabbed my cashmere shawl.

"It's hot out! You won't be needing that" Paul remarked.

"I'm just concerned about the air conditioning" I answered not mentioning that I might use it to be a bit more modest. It would irritate him.

We met Steve at King and University. He'd taken his dark checked patterned suit jacket off in the heat and was holding it with one hand slung over his shoulder. His tie was loosened and the top button of his white shirt was undone. I almost didn't recognize him. Seeing us, he quickly smiled, waved, and began moving toward us against the flow of pedestrians making their way quickly across the busy intersection. He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Lovely dress!" he whispered in my ear as his hand lightly squeezed my hip. His after shave and touch resurrected that memory on the dance floor. My knees almost gave out from underneath me.

He stepped back and turned to Paul. Extending his hand, he said "Great to see you again!"

"Glad you could join us!" Paul replied. "I've a table at a restaurant across from the hall." Looking at his watch, Paul added "We should hurry!"

Paul led the way. Steve held my hand and guided me through the throng of people running in the opposite direction to beat the light. I avoided bumping into someone by pressing my upper body tightly against him. He looked down and smiled. Once the crowd thinned out, Steve let go of my hand.

"It's safe now" he said with a wink.

Paul dropped back beside me. He took my other hand. I was glad that the restaurant wasn't too far. My high heels were starting to hurt. As soon as we sat down at our table, Paul ordered a bottle of my favourite white wine -- a dry Riesling. The waiter returned with our wine, filled our glasses then took our order.

When he left, Steve raised his glass and said, "Cheers! Thanks again for inviting me!"

We clinked our glasses. The cool, crisp flavour of the wine was refreshing after being outside in the heat. I took another sip before setting the glass back down.

"That's quite nice" I said to Paul.

I turned to Steve. "Were you waiting long?"

"Just about five minutes" Steve replied. "There were so many people I was concerned I might miss you."

"Well you were pretty easy to spot" I said.

"Oh?" Steve said obviously wondering why.

"Well, few men were wearing suits. Paul told me you'd be wearing a suit."

Steve looked over at Paul and smiled.

"Paul said you liked men in suits" Steve said turning to face me again.

"Yes! I like it when men dress up. You guys look pretty good, actually."

For some reason, I blushed.

"Thanks for the tip!" Steve said to Paul.

There was an uncomfortable silence. I heard Paul clear his throat.

"So how do you normally spend your free time?" Paul asked obviously trying to restart the conversation.

"I'm a carpenter. Love my work" Steve replied. "In fact, I enjoy cabinet making in my free time."

I watched Steve as he spoke. That explains the tanned weathered face I thought to myself. Looking down at Steve's large hands, I noticed his strong wrists playing nervously with his rolled-up serviette. I became captivated by Steve's long, thick fingers and nicely trimmed finger nails. Their voices fell into the background as I watched Steve's fingers gently squeeze and tug the roll as he spoke. He placed his serviette back down on the table and rested his fingers lightly on the stem of his wine glass. He began rotating the glass with light movements of his thumb as he continued talking with Paul.

Those were the same fingers that had squeezed my breasts and the thumb that had tugged on my nipples that night on the dance floor I thought. I felt my nipples hardening. I looked down to find small peaks had formed in my dress. I quickly rested my arms on the table to hide my excitement. I reached for my wine glass and took a large sip. As I put my glass back down on the table, Paul reached for the bottle and filled my glass then topped up theirs. Our meals arrived and we began to eat.

"What time is the performance?" Steve asked.

"Eight. We've got less than an hour before we should head over" Paul replied. "Have you been to the Roy Thomson Hall before?"

"No, I haven't" Steve replied. "When you called and suggested a symphony performance, I didn't know what to expect. I don't listen to classical music."

Steve turned to face me. "I researched the music though. It's quite...sensuous!" he said furrowing his brows in mock amusement.

"Yes, it is" I said. "Does that offend you?" I asked teasingly.

"Well...no." Steve's eyes lit up. He quickly added with a smirk "I like Layla too!"

I turned red and shook my head smiling. Paul leaned back in his chair grinning. He was amused at the repartee between Steve and me.

"I've watched you move to the music!" Steve said arching one eyebrow teasing me again about that dance.

I blushed. "Yes, you have! A bit too much of me I'm afraid. My husband helped you with that though!" I turned to Paul and frowned -- a bit too dramatically.

Paul put up both hands. "Hey, you both seemed to enjoy the moment!"

"Well, I'll admit it. I did! Did you?" Steve asked looking directly at me.

His intimate question caught me off guard.

"It was...nice!" I admitted quietly.

"Just...nice?" Steve asked pretending to be disappointed.

"Well...yes. It was...nice" I said placing the emphasis on the word 'nice' and trying not to burst out laughing.

After a lengthy pause, I added "Very nice, actually!" and smiled.

We all broke out laughing.

"Well I can't expect you to say more than that in a public place" Steve said returning to his meal.

Paul resumed talking about some of the renovation projects we'd been doing around the house. Steve had some suggestions. After a while Paul glanced at his watch.

"Wow! We'd better get going!"

He turned in his chair and gestured to the waiter.

"Let me get this" Steve said reaching for his wallet.

We left the restaurant and crossed the street to the hall. As soon as we entered the building, the cool air enveloped us. We found the doorway leading to our seats but decided to stand in the vestibule before entering the hall. Paul disappeared into the crowd.

"Where'd he go?" I asked looking into the crowd.

I turned around to Steve and caught him looking down the front of my dress where my nipples were tenting the cloth of my dress. I quickly looked back up at Steve.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "It must be the air conditioning!"

I became flustered and started blushing. I draped the shawl around my neck and let it hang down over my breasts.

"Yes. It must be" he said. "It's nice...the air conditioning, I mean" he added.

Paul unexpectedly returned with a glass of sparkling white wine for each of us.

"I thought we should be a bit decadent tonight" Paul said as he handed us each a glass.

We sipped on our drinks and talked as people filed by us into the hall. It was fun watching some of the women discretely eyeing Paul and Steve. Both were oblivious to the looks they were getting. They're missing out, I thought.

The lights flickered calling people to their seats. Steve took my empty glass and placed it on the bar. Our seats were in the middle of a row in the Orchestra far enough back that we could take in the entire scene on the stage. I sat between Paul and Steve. Paul's arm rested on the arm rest beside me pressing lightly up against my arm. Steve put his elbow on the arm rest on my other side. His warm bicep rested against my bare upper arm. It felt large and firm. He spread his legs slightly. I welcomed the warmth of their bodies as I had become chilled.

The orchestra fell silent and the conductor walked on stage to applause. I had been looking forward to the evening's theme - compositions from the late 1800s and early 1900s. As soon as the music started, I closed my eyes. The luxurious, sensuous sounds fed my excitement as I sat pinned between Paul and Steve feeling their rhythmic breathing. Their warmth started to arouse me. I was finding it difficult to concentrate on the music. Every so often, that image of Steve fondling me on the dance floor popped into my head. I would shake it off and focus again on the music.

During the intermission, we decided to go out to the lobby to stretch our legs. As I shuffled by the people in our row, I realized how wet I had become between my legs.

"You enjoying the music Steve?" I asked.