Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Embarrassing bathroom encounters with new female coworkers.
5.4k words
4.55
55k
25

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

Author's note: This story takes place shortly after the last story where Jason received a new title at work. If you haven't read the Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate series, you should still be able to pick up the story line but it might be more meaningful to you if you have.

For the first time I decided to post one of my stories in the fetish category as opposed to voyeur and exhibitionism. At the heart of this story is still seeing and being seen in normally very private situations. But this story includes light bathroom play, more than I have ever included previously. So I posted it in the fetish category as a heads up warning to those who may not be into that kind of thing. As always, I hope you enjoy and would love to hear from you.

*****

"And that's how we can use less paper each time we need to print something." Erika said in a cheerful tone as she adjusted her trendy, plastic-framed glasses. "Any questions?" She asked the meeting room filled with girls.

"Only one. Do you think that would be a partial waste of our time or a complete waste? In either case you underestimated it." Courtney said not hiding her displeasure.

I saw the look on Erika's face. She was crushed and embarrassed. I felt so bad for her. And even worse, I started to fear this menacing Courtney girl who was leading the meeting.

This was my first meeting in my new position. Every face was new to me despite having worked at the company for several months. I was still getting a feel for the new environment on my new floor.

Erika looked to be in her early twenties, probably a recent college grad. She had shoulder length dark brown wavy hair, and an overall stylish, cute look. Her short sleeve white button shirt had the top two buttons undone, and had on suspenders that hugged her breasts, accentuating how much her chest stuck out from her slender waist. I didn't really know her well, but she gave off a kind vibe. Frankly I thought she was adorable.

Courtney was equally stylish, but in more professional attire. She was probably in her 30s, had on a business skirt, a dark blazer and light blouse on underneath. She commanded the room when she spoke. Her silky smooth, dark hair complemented her tan skin. Overall she was intimidatingly beautiful and from the sound of it, even more mean than she was attractive.

"Anyone else have any bright thoughts to share?" She asked, pouring a little salt on Erika's wound.

The table of girls turned quiet and they all shook their heads silently, too afraid to speak out.

"Jason, our new star. Surely you have something to add." Courtney called me out.

"No, I'm good." I said softly. Everything was so new to me in this position since I moved up to the CMO's floor. I still wasn't exactly sure what I was doing and now I was in my first weekly status meeting with a group of women I've never met.

"Very well. Why don't you just give us an update on the projects you're working on." Courtney said with a bit of a frustrated tone.

"I...I'm not exactly sure what it is I'm supposed to be doing yet. I'm afraid I don't have any updates for you." I said as a room full of stunning females stared at me.

"Really?" Courtney smirked. "Well good thing you were promoted then. However could we have gotten by without your excellent insights?" She smirked and stood up. The rest of the girls followed her lead right on command, standing up in unison. "Please don't waste our time Jason if you have no purpose for being here. Frankly I'm not sure why you're still employed. Are you?"

My mouth dropped. How do you respond to something like that? Anything I said would only make me look even worse by dignifying it with a response. So instead, I sat there humiliated in silence.

"Didn't think so. Meeting adjourned." Courtney said with a satisfied smile and turned so quickly her hair flew in the air as she left the room.

I was the last to leave the meeting room and wondered why on earth Courtney hated me so much already. I barely even met her and she already wanted me out. I figured the only way to win her over was by hard work. I got to my desk and began skimming through several project reports trying to find where I could add some value.

There was some construction being done on our floor and the noise made it nearly impossible to concentrate. I was reading the reports but nothing was making sense, and I couldn't remember anything I read. Maybe Courtney was right...why am I employed?

You're putting too much pressure on yourself, I thought as I took a deep breath. Just relax and take break. I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Maybe an empty bladder will help clear my head.

Once in the men's room, I saw more floor urinals just like in Miranda's office, offering no privacy. Fortunately there didn't seem to be many guys on the floor, so I paid it no mind. I unzipped my fly, pulled out my penis, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. You can deal with this new environment; it will just take a little adjusting. I told myself that a few times until I believed it and started to relax.

"Hey Jason!" I heard a pleasant voice say.

I looked over, "Oh hi Nicole." I said enjoying my newfound peace. Wait a minute!

"Nicole?!" I jumped and did my best to cover my manhood with my hands as I pressed as close as I could to the urinal. Nicole was Miranda's, the CMO's, secretary and I was starting to freak out. "What are you doing in the men's room?" I asked in a panic.

"The women's room is under construction. Haven't you heard all that racket this morning?" She said gently in a calming tone while maintaining eye contact the whole time.

"Jesus." I said as I crammed closer to the urinal. "Shouldn't you just go to a restroom on a different floor?"

"Miranda told us to use this one to save time. You know how busy we are." She said gently with a little chuckle. "Where are my manors? I'll give you some privacy." And she patted my shoulder and headed toward a stall just as I heard the bathroom door open again. Who now?

"Jason, Jason, Jason. For the love of God will you quit bothering the women around here?" Courtney said as she entered the men's room as if it was the most normal place to be. "No one wants to see your stupid, little cock!"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't doing, I wasn't trying to show her...I was just trying to pee." I said in a panic.

"Well maybe you should just zip up, and get the fuck out of here. I would like some privacy please." She said in a terrifying tone.

"Yes. Of course." I quickly tucked my penis back into my pants, zipped up and left before I even had a chance to pee. "I'm so sorry." I said as I ran out with my tail between my legs.

This was awful. It was like being terrified of a high school bully. I wasn't sure I could work like this. Was the promotion even worth it? I mean I just got kicked out of the men's room...by a woman. How could that happen?

I needed to talk to Miranda. There was nothing else to do. I headed over to her office and was surprised to find her secretary not guarding her door before realizing I just saw her in the bathroom.

I knocked softly on Miranda's door. Probably too soft to be heard. Again I knocked, this time a little louder. Still no answer. I slowly pushed the door open and stepped in. There was a familiar smell in the air I couldn't quite recall, but it was soothing.

"Miranda?" I said softly as I walked in. She was in the middle of the room on a massage table. The calming aromas grew stronger as I realized the scent was massage oil. A masseuse stood to her side, effectively covering up her butt from my view. I couldn't tell if she had a towel covering her waist, but I saw her upper back and lower legs were exposed.

"I'm sorry...I didn't know you were..." I babbled.

"Jason?" She said in a soft tone looking up. "Why didn't Nicole say I was busy?" She said but didn't seem too upset by my presence.

"Nicole is in the bathroom. Which is why I'm here actually." I said.

"This better be important." She said in some kind of distant state.

"It is." I said wondering if the masseuse was going to leave. When it became obvious she was going to stay, I said softly. "There are women using the men's bathroom."

She moaned as the masseuse kneaded her lower back. "And?"

"And? And what? There are women using the men's bathroom! I tried to go and some girls came in." I said in a frustrated tone. "Nicole said you told them to do it while the construction is underway. Is that true?" I asked now feeling a bit like a tattling child.

"I thought you'd be pleased." She said and let out another moan as the masseuse's hands moved even lower on her back out of my view.

"Pleased? Why on earth would you think that?" I asked in shock.

"Because I know how turned on you get from watching girls poop." She said plainly.

My stomach dropped. My heart raced. I was absolutely mortified. Embarrassed doesn't even begin to cover it. I was in shock that she knew that fact, and even more embarrassed that she said it right in front of the masseuse.

"I do not! You were...that's not why I was..." I tried to make up an excuse why I had an erection the last and only interaction we ever had, where she just happened to poop in front of me. "It was the situation that turned me on." I whispered frantically.

"Well now you can have the situation more often." She said with a strange mix of defiance and indifference.

"I don't want the whole floor staring at my cock while I'm taking a piss!" I said a little louder and couldn't believe I was having this conversation.

"Theresa, hand me my robe." Miranda said as she sat up with her back facing me. I think for a brief second I saw a hint of her ass crack as she slid off the table before she closed the robe around her. "That will be all for today, thank you."

"Of course. See you next week." Theresa said and gave me a funny smile, no doubt laughing at my strange and perverted tastes she now knew about.

Once the masseuse left I felt I could be a little more direct and discuss things openly. "Just because I had an erection while you were...going...does not mean I want this whole god damn floor to walk in on me when I'm taking a piss!" I said now more confidently.

She tied her robe tighter and took a sip of some tea. "I'm afraid you don't have much choice in the matter."

My shoulders sunk. Clearly I wasn't going to change her mind. I just had to wait the construction out. "How much longer will the construction be going on?" I conceded.

"Not too much longer, but that won't really solve your issue." She said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Did you know you're the only guy on this floor?" She sipped her tea and looked at me.

"No I don't think I knew that exactly." I said begrudgingly. I suppose it did seem strange I never saw another guy on this floor, but still...where was she going with this? "What difference does it make?"

"Do you know how many stalls are in the men's room on this floor?" She asked with a little smile.

"I don't know, five, six? Never really counted." I said a little fed up with this.

"It's six. Any guesses how many stalls are in the women's bathroom?" She asked.

"No idea." I said impatiently.

"There are also six stalls." She said slowly.

Where on earth was she going with this?

"Does it strike you as a little odd, that you, the only guy on our floor, has several urinals and six stalls to choose from to handle your business, and the several women on this floor only have six stalls to share?"

"I guess?" I still didn't really care to follow her on this strange logic journey.

"Well that is a poor allocation of resources to meet our needs. Don't you think?" She took a sip of tea. "So I'm combining them into one large unisex bathroom. They're all the rage now." She said dryly as she sipped her tea, which was starting to seem like a prop she used to emphasize her points.

I let out a deep sigh. This was hopeless and more and more this new promotion and even working at this company was starting to feel like a mistake.

"If you say so." I said clearly worn out from losing several arguments today.

"You're taking this the wrong way." She said as she set down her tea, which slightly loosened her robe. A bit of her oiled cleavage and flat stomach were starting to show. "You get to see everyone's private moments. Isn't that your fantasy?"

"How did you know that?" I blurted out before realizing I just admitted it. I quickly shut my mouth and stood there silently.

"It's my job to learn my employees' secrets. I want to know what makes them tick." She had a wicked smile on her face. "You can relax, your secret can be safe with me."

Can be? Was this blackmail? Almost no one knew that fact about me. Where did she learn that? An even more pressing question came to mind. "Why?"

"Why is such a vague question." She seemed to slide around me as she talked.

"Why are you doing this? If you know what makes me tick, why are you making that fantasy happen?"

She nodded.

"What's in it for you?" I finally asked and it felt like she made me say it somehow.

"That's the real question, Jason. You should always, always, always ask what's in it for the other person. The answer to that can open doors in your future. Bathroom doors in this case."

This was starting to feel creepy. And exciting as much as I hated to admit it. "So you're clearly not going to tell me, are you?" I asked.

"What's to know, Jason? You're one of my best employees. I want you to be happy here." She said softly almost like a different person entirely.

"Ha!" I said sarcastically. "Happy? I'm a far cry from happy. That little bitc..." I paused and caught myself before saying something I'd regret. "Courtney is making my life on this floor a living hell. Not just me either...I saw her in a meeting practically humiliate each girl one by one. And then she did the same to me. Twice!" I said feeling a little better I finally told the CMO about Courtney's actions.

"Dreadful isn't she?" She said with a chuckle.

"Yes! She is awful!" I chimed in.

"And what did I just teach you a moment ago? What do you suppose is in it for her?" She asked as if she was coaching me through the problem.

"I don't know, to feel better about herself?" I guessed.

"Perhaps. What else do you think it could be?"

I thought about how quickly she attacked my promotion and whether or not I should even be employed. A lightbulb went off in my head. "She's threatened by me."

"Precisely. She's upset you got the promotion. She enjoyed being the only one at that level. And now she's lashing out." She said plainly and shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait? Hold on, what do you mean at that level?" I asked not believing what I was hearing.

"Perhaps that was my fault for not being clear enough with you. Jason, you two are at the same level. Peers. You're both in charge on this floor. Well besides me of course, you both report to me." She seemed to enjoy that last statement.

"How can that be? She's been here for years." I said trying to make sense of it.

"Indeed she has. But she hasn't had anyone to challenge her in while. It's done awful things to her. And you, I see something special in you."

"But how can her and I be peers? Everyone on the floor reports to her. No one reports to me." I said.

"Every good leader needs to shake things up in their office. I believe in a free market and competition brings out the best in everything."

"What are you saying?" I asked afraid of what that meant.

"I'm saying this floor and the employees are now a free market. It's up to you and Courtney how you decide who reports to whom." A sly grin crept up the side of her face.

This was a lot to take in. I sat down on a soft chair and collected my thoughts. I've never been in charge of anything. Did I even want to be in charge? Clearly the floor didn't respect me as any kind of leader.

"What if I don't want this? Any of it. What if I leave and tell what actually happens in this office?" I said curiously, but realized it might have come off sounding like a threat.

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's possible. But tell me this, have you seen your new paycheck?" She asked casually.

"No." I quickly pulled out my phone and opened up my banking app. My jaw dropped. "Is this a mistake?"

She smiled.

"There's an extra zero on my normal deposit amount. How could that be?" I asked naively.

"That's entry level pay for managers here." She said taking delight in how new this all was to me.

Entry level management pay? I thought to myself, that means she must make a fortune.

"So do I think you'll leave and spill my secrets while turning down more money than you've ever seen in your life and denying one of your deepest..." she put a hand gently on my chest, "and most perverted fantasies that you now get to experience whenever you please? No. I do not think you will." Her hand trailed off my chest down my stomach and off of me entirely.

"I suppose you could leave and tell my secrets. But you truthfully don't even know my deepest secrets. Yet." She said with emphasis. "But I think you know how much I value trust. Which is why I believe you won't tell anyone anything that happens in our private meetings."

"What's in it for you?" I asked immediately.

"Very good, Jason. You're learning." She said as she walked around me slowly. "But sometimes the answers aren't that easy. Just keep this to yourself and maybe someday you'll learn all that makes me tick."

Her robe fell open a little more as she leaned back on her desk, exposing her stomach all the way down to her belly button. "This is a lot think about, I'm sure. Why don't you just enjoy this pleasant turn of events in your life and start prepping for our trip in a few weeks."

"Trip? What trip?" I asked completely clueless.

"Didn't I tell you? This position comes with a fair amount of traveling. I'll need that handsome puss of yours when I'm dealing with...challenging clients." She said curiously. "The client for this trip is a real tree hugger, so I'm looking to you for a different approach."

I nodded and tried to think about what this all meant. I was so torn. This seemed like both the worst and best thing that ever happened to me all at once. Did I want this life? A lot of travel meant seeing Ashley less and this job already started to feel like it was created some distance between us.

She seemed to sense my struggle. "Think it over. I can't force you to go, but it'd be good for your growth." She looked down and saw her robe was nearly open to her crotch. "Forgive me. Darn thing just hates staying closed." She said as she tightened it up a bit and headed toward the bathroom.

"What should I do now? Courtney's going eat me alive." I asked sounding like a helpless fool.

"I didn't promote you to babysit you, Jason. You're a big boy. Figure it out."

"Okay." I said very insecurely.

"Now I need to shower and head off to a meeting soon. I'll see you around, Jason."

"Shower? What, did you have the construction crew add a shower to your personal bathroom?" I joked as I started to head out.

"Precisely." She said as she removed her robe just as she was moving out of sight behind the door.

"Of course you did." I said quiet enough so she couldn't hear. "Anyway, I feel like I should be thanking you for this opportunity." I found myself saying without realizing it. "I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with such a talented leader." I said as she was out of sight.

"Jeez Jason, at least let me wash the massage oil off my ass before you before you go and kiss it like that." She said dryly and popped her head out of the door, revealing her bare shoulders. Just the thought that she was standing naked behind that door while talking to me was starting to turn me on. "Oh, Jason one more thing."

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers
12