Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, I have an idea." I disappeared into my bedroom and returned with a robe. "This is Ashley's, but I'm sure she won't mind if you use it."

"Thanks, that's sweet of you." She took the robe from me and I immediately turned around to give her some privacy. I heard the sound of the towel hitting the floor almost instantly. "That's much better." She said cheerfully.

I turned and saw the white Terry cloth robe that now mostly covered her. She cinched the belt around her curved belly. A fair amount of her cleavage was still on display, but overall she was more covered and comfortable.

"How do I look?" She asked playfully.

"Fabulous." I said with a smile.

"I feel like a bloated mummy." She laughed.

"Nonsense, you look adorable." My eyes glanced up and down admiring her lovely and natural curves in a friendly way. "What do you gals usually do after the bath?" I asked.

"You won't believe this, but she usually gives me a back rub." She said softly.

"Really?" That didn't seem too hard to believe.

Emily nodded softly. "Usually."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, I can do that. Why not?"

A big smile covered her face. "You really don't have to." It was a small attempt to politely refuse, but clearly she wasn't trying to stop me.

"I already helped you take a bath, what's a little shoulder rub?" I said trying to convince myself more than her this was really no big deal.

"Great." She smiled and casually walked out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

Without thinking I started to unbutton my soaked shirt and tossed it to the floor. "Hope you don't mind, but I need to change out of these wet clothes." I said starting to unzip my pants.

"No problem. It's my fault you're wet anyway. Sorry about that." She said.

"I've had worse done to me." I joked as I slipped my pants off and I was now standing there in my boxers only and ready to put on some lounging clothes. I looked over and saw Emily was starting to make herself comfortable in the bed and I stopped what I was doing.

This started to feel a little sketchy. Now that she was in my bed, and Ashley's bed for that matter, I got an uneasy feeling and questioned if this was starting to go too far. A bathroom was one thing, but a bed...

"Maybe we should head out to the living room for this? I could rub your shoulders on the couch." I said trying to steer this in a more casual direction.

"Ashley and I have tried that. It's pretty hard to do on the couch. Remember, I'm a giant whale?" She said as she rubbed her belly.

"Ah." Was all I said.

"We don't have to do this. It's clear you don't want to." She said and had a subtle look of disappointment on her face.

"Of course I want to. I just wanted you to be comfortable. That's all." I said as walked closer to her. "I know how much your back must hurt. I'd love to help." I wasn't aware of it at that time, but her accusing me of not wanting to do it made me convince myself that I did. The reverse psychology made me commit to the idea even more.

"Please, why don't you get comfortable, the same way you do with Ashley." I offered.

She looked hesitant.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"If I'm doing it the same way I do with Ashley...I wouldn't have on the robe..." she said almost more of a question than statement.

"Oh." I paused. "Hmm, well, you can, hmmm." I was stuck.

"Never mind this was a stupid idea. I know you don't want to see me naked. Let's just forget it." She said.

And like that I was pulled in even more. "Oh come on now. Of course I do." My eyebrows darted up. Did she just manipulate me into saying I wanted to see her naked? "That's not what I meant. I mean I don't not want to..." I kept digging myself a bigger hole.

"How about I turn around, you can get undressed and under the sheets?" I said trying to find middle ground.

"That's fair." She said as she started to untie her robe before I could turn around completely.

I quickly averted my gaze just in time. As I turned to the side I heard her robe drop to the floor and heard her shuffle in the sheets.

"Ready." Emily said.

I looked over and saw her lying on her side, the sheet pulled up to her chest in front of her, but most of her bare back was uncovered, with only an inch or two of her crack showing.

A new level of guilt hit me seeing as she was really naked and really in my bed. Ashley's bed. Our bed. This felt so wrong. But on the surface this was no big deal...completely platonic. I'm just filling in for Ashley. It's like I'm one of the girls. Anything beyond that was just overthinking it, I convinced myself as I climbed on the bed.

I got on my knees right behind her and gently began rubbing her upper shoulders. Her skin was soft and warm and I could feel the tension in her neck.

She let out a quiet sigh. "That feels so good."

There was a noticeable difference in her body position. She let out another sigh and I could tell she was starting to feel more comfortable and relaxed.

My fingers gently reached over her collar bone and lightly massaged her upper chest. It was more out of habit, or perhaps instinct, that my hands ended up there before realizing I probably shouldn't be anywhere near her chest.

I quickly returned to her back, gently pressing along both sides of her spine working my way downward.

She let out a louder sigh, "Oh god that feels good. Maybe just a little lower?" She suggested.

I worked my way down and was now firmly pressing on her lower back, just inches from her covered behind.

"Mmmm." She mumbled something that I couldn't quite make out.

My hands steadily continued their work as I glanced up to see the side of her face and tried to gauge her reaction to all of this. She looked peaceful and relaxed, but with a slight look of concern. I had to be careful where I placed my hands. I feared her concern was I was trying to steal a quick feel of her intimate areas.

I focused on her face more to see if I was making that up or if she was starting to look upset. My train of thought was disrupted when I felt a distinct indentation of flesh. I looked down and saw that my hands had made their way down to her now mostly exposed butt. I realized the indentation I felt was actually her crack.

I quickly moved my hands up to her back and pulled the sheet up to cover her modesty again.

She muttered something quietly followed by a loud sniff.

"Everything okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"Mmhm." She said in a way that sounded too sad to be believable.

"God I'm sorry. That was an accident. It won't happen again." I said as I pulled the sheet up even more to fully cover her butt.

She gently started to cry. I removed my hands immediately and I knew why. I went too far and made her uncomfortable. "I sincerely apologize. Why don't you get dressed and we can do something else?" I said trying to get us both out of this awkward situation and make her feel more comfortable.

She started to cry a little louder. "You think I'm gross!" She wiped away a tear and held the blanket tightly to her chest.

"What?" I was really confused.

"I'm a big fat whale and I disgust you." She said pathetically.

"Emily, you're beautiful. Where is all this coming from?"

"I've practically been naked in front of you all evening and you haven't even so much as looked at me once. I'm sure some of that is politeness...but still I know you don't want to see such a bloated cow."

"Is that what you really think?" I was shocked.

She made an exaggerated sniffing noise. "Yes. I don't blame you either. Look at me...ugh, you can't. I'm too gross."

I almost laughed that this was her reaction, but I didn't want to belittle her emotions. "Emily, I've been sneaking peeks at you all night. I'm much more of a pervert than a gentleman. Not sure how you didn't notice."

"Yeah right." She said clearly feeling sorry for herself.

"Maybe you didn't notice this...but while I turned away so you could undress and get in the tub...there's a giant mirror there...I definitely saw your ass as you got in the tub." I said realizing I've never had to convince a girl I was being a pervy voyeur.

"Well my ass is so huge, how could you have missed it? That doesn't change anything." She said softly.

"I looked on purpose. There was no way I was going to miss seeing you naked." Why am I defending my sneaky actions?

She looked unconvinced. "You certainly didn't look when you got up to pee."

"The hell I didn't. I definitely glanced over. Your breasts were floating there uncovered."

A small hint of smile rose on her face.

I continued, "Besides, how would you know? We had an agreement to not look. Were you looking at me?" I asked curiously.

She blushed. "I may have peeked."

I laughed trying to break the tension.

"There was a penis right there...how could I not look?" She finally admitted. "Besides, from what I saw it didn't look like you were too excited by what you saw...if you did look over at me like you say you did."

"That's because my heart was beating through my chest. I thought you'd yell at me if you caught me looking." I said.

"Really? You were nervous?" She somehow got enjoyment from that.

"Yeah." I hesitantly admitted. "It was exciting."

That made her smile, but only briefly. "That may be true, but you certainly were grossed out when you gave me a massage...the second your hand got near my butt you pulled the sheet up to cover me and then stopped the massage altogether."

My jaw dropped. This felt like the twilight zone. "You've got to be kidding." I said not really believing it.

"That's what happened. You were massaging my lower back and were so grossed out by my butt you had to stop." She crossed her arms over the sheet still not believing me.

"Emily...I wasn't...that's not..." I let out a huge sigh. This was hard to articulate. "Emily you're a married woman. I'm happily dating Ashley, your best friend. And you're naked in my bed!" I said quickly as my breathing started to pick up.

"I stopped because, one: I thought you'd be mad I touched your ass. And two: I felt guilty...because I liked it."

"Yeah right." She said clearly still not believing me.

I put my hand gently on her shoulder. It felt even warmer than before. "I would love to massage your butt...like thoroughly...really thoroughly." I added for emphasis. That thought lingered in my head and started to seem more and more appealing. "But I don't want to betray Ashley's trust."

She nodded softly. "If you say so." Sounding unconvinced.

She shifted slightly in the bed and the sheet fell a little lower, revealing the top of her butt crack again.

"Okay fine. You don't believe me?" I said almost defiantly. "I mean this in the least offensive and creepy way possible..." I said realizing that was probably a terrible sentence start to anything. I slipped my thumb inside the waistband of my boxers and slowly lowered them inch by inch, until my now erect penis flung free and bounced up and down a little.

"I'm only showing you so you'll actually believe me that I think you're attractive...Jesus I'm turned on just from talking about massaging your butt..."

That seemed to break the tension. We both looked at my erection, back at each other, then back to my erection and burst out laughing together. This was such a ridiculous situation.

"I'm sorry, you're right. I'm blowing this whole thing out of proportion." She said letting down her guard. "I've just been so unexplainably emotional lately. I can blame it on the pregnancy, but it's not just that."

I cuddled up behind her, completely forgetting about my exposed erection. "What's on your mind?" I gently rubbed her shoulder. This was the first time all night I sensed she was really opening up to me.

"I don't know. So many things." She said.

I continued rubbing her shoulders caringly.

"It's okay. You can talk about it. If you want."

I said as I naturally started rubbing her arm.

"It's difficult to talk about. But I think the passion is just gone in my marriage." She said and her body reacted as if she just let go of heavy weight on her.

"Ahh." I nodded and my hands continued back up her neck and gently moved forward now massaging her upper chest.

"I mean we still have sex. Once in a while. But it's just not the same as it used to be. You know?" She said as she started to open up a little more.

"Yeah, I can imagine that would be hard." I said sympathetically as my fingers slowly made their way to the top of her cleavage.

"And now that I'm this big cow, it makes me feel like it's my fault. And that he's no longer attracted to me like he used to be." She let out a little sniffle, and this one was different than before.

I saw she was hurting. I reached my arms around her and held her so I was now spooning her. "Don't think that. You're a wonderful, beautiful, smart and incredibly sexy woman. Every couple goes through dry spouts. I'm sure it will be okay." I held her tightly, and gave her a quick kiss on cheek.

I started to pull away, but she held onto my hand just as it was moving away from her chest. "Thank you. I really mean that. I just needed someone to listen to me." She gave my hand a little kiss and let go of it while it was nearly resting on her breast.

"Don't mention it." I said as I did my best to slide my hand away carefully, but I still ended up grazing the underside of her breast.

"Careful...they're really quite sensitive." She said plainly.

With my hand almost cupping her boob, I froze. Did she want me to massage her breasts or was I reading too much between the lines?

For the life of me I'm not sure why, but I found myself saying, "I'll be gentle." Lightly I began massaging her engorged breasts and felt their full weight in my hands. Her hardened nipples poked through my fingers, and she let out a gentle sigh.

My hands lingered for probably too long, enjoying their firm feel before I returned to her shoulders.

"Thank you for that. It was really sweet of you." She said sincerely.

I almost said "my pleasure," but that didn't feel quite right for the situation. So I said, "I'm glad I could help."

I moved the sheet a little more out of the way and looked down to see that my erection was poking her in her lower back. Quickly I moved my waist away and saw a trail of pre-cum drip away from my tip to her back. "Sorry...I think I got a little..."

"It's okay." She said softly. "I'll take it as a compliment."

I took in the view and gently massaged her lower back. My thumbs covered right where the top of her crack began and lightly moved up and down. I had a handful of cheek in each palm and lightly kneaded and squeezed. My hands reached all the way down to the back of her legs and lightly massaged her hamstrings, moving up and back over to her round full cheeks.

Slowly I found my hands inching inward and noticed how her cheeks went from full and pleasantly plump to tighter and taut the closer to I got. I could feel heat radiating from her hidden treasures on my hands as the texture of her skin transitioned from completely smooth to slightly coarse as I noticed her skin starting to twist inward toward her most intimate hole. My pinkies on each hand felt a complete opposite sensation as they flanked both sides of her soft and delicate lips.

I found myself pulling her cheeks apart gently, and then letting them slowly close. Each time I did it, I felt her opening a little more. A hint of her intimate scent was in the air. I looked down and finally realized my hands were near millimeters from touching both her anus and vagina at the same time. It took everything I had not to slide in even further and gently rub every inch of her.

At the same time I noticed a huge pre-cum stain on the sheets. Guilt started to set in again. What the hell am I doing? Ashley would kill me. And Emily for that matter. My hands reluctantly let go of her intimate areas.

"Okay, I really hope you enjoyed this massage. But now I politely need to stop rubbing your... incredible ass." I said.

"That's fair." She giggled. "This probably went further than it should have." She pulled the sheet up over both of us and we just rested there for a moment.

Emily turned to face me and gave me a quick pec on the cheek. I could feel her warm breasts press against my chest as the sheet fell a few inches lower. Her full belly curved out; her nipples hard, and dark. And I just took in the unfamiliar site.

I made sure she noticed that I looked, and I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the forehead, looked down once more directly at her breasts and said, "You truly are beautiful. Your husband is a lucky man." I strongly felt the urge to lean in and kiss each breast to prove my point, but I thought better of it

She smiled and turned her back to me as we resumed our spooning position. "I hope you know how much I enjoyed this night. How much I needed it for my own sanity." She said.

I snuggled up behind her and felt my cock gently slide between her cheeks and poked through between her legs on the other side.

"Anything for a friend." I said as I subconsciously moved my hips back and forth ever so slightly. My breathing started to pick up. What was happening? Why are you still doing this? I screamed in my head and heard her breathing pick up slightly as well.

Something inside me made me stop as I thought about Ashley. It was almost as if I could imagine she was home right now and thought I heard a noise coming from outside the room.

"Jason? Did you take a bath?" Ashley called out from the bathroom.

"Shit!" I said as I realized I didn't make that up. I really did hear her.

Ashley entered the bedroom before I could even get dressed or pull myself together.

"Uhhh...hey guys?" Ashley said inspecting the scene. "What's going on?" I could tell she was mad, but somehow she was remaining calm.

"This isn't what it looks like." Emily immediately said.

"Really?" Ashley asked curiously.

Emily and I just froze, unsure of what to say.

"Soooo you're not both naked in my bed?" Ashley asked sarcastically.

"Yes, okay that part is exactly what it looks like...but nothing happened." Emily pleaded.

I still was frozen. This feeling was awful and I didn't want to say anything stupid in the moment.

"Honest!" Emily continued. "I came here to see you, we had our usual hangout planned. But you bailed and never even gave me a heads up." Emily sounded exhausted from trying to explain herself.

"Let me get this straight; because I couldn't make our hangout...you jumped into bed with my boyfriend?" She was starting to sound a little angrier.

"No, that's not fair! It's not like that." Emily was practically crying at this point. She sat up, completely ignoring the fact that she was nude. Her round belly sticking out and her large breasts were out in the open for us all to see.

Ashley let out a deep breath and tried to calm down. "How about you just tell me what happened." Her lips barely moved as she said that softly.

"I came over here to see you. I was a mess and you not being here didn't help." Emily said.

"How about you tell me what happened without blaming me in your story? Now please, continue." Ashley said a little annoyed but still calm.

Emily regained her composure. "I'm not blaming you, but I was upset. About ready to cry. And Jason offered to hang out, and do whatever it is that you and I usually do."

I saw Ashley roll her eyes, but she didn't interrupt.

"So I said we often take a bath...which is true! We usually do that." Emily said.

Ashley was already shaking her head at how ridiculous that sounded.

"Jason was polite enough to keep me company. We just chatted. He was a complete gentleman."

Ashley couldn't help but smile and shake her head knowing there was no way I was a complete gentleman.