Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
A weekend vacation of surprises, secrets and mistakes.
14.1k words
4.56
37.7k
16

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

Author's Note: This story takes place immediately following the last story. Fair warning it has some graphic descriptions of various oral and anal activities. If that is not your thing, please do yourself a favor and skip this story.

I would like to thank all the people who have reached out to me and sent kind emails encouraging me to continue this series. I apologize for the delay since the last chapter. This plot has been in my head for many, many months and I'm glad to have finally gotten it down on paper. With that, I hope you enjoy this next chapter and would love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to comment or email me directly if you'd like to discuss the story. I'm happy to connect.

*****

I grabbed my weekender bag, changed out of my work clothes into a pair of jeans and a comfortable white linen shirt before heading out of the office. I undid the top few buttons, already getting into vacation mode as I got into my newly purchased convertible. Might as well enjoy the perks of my new ridiculous salary.

Ashley told me in advance she was working late and would meet me at the vacation house, so I was in no hurry and decided to take my time enjoying the winding country roads through the beautiful mountains on the way to the vacation home.

My mind drifted off and would focus on all the shit that's happened at work. Especially what just happened with Peggy. Was that really turning into a dom sub situation? The guilt was overwhelming, but it really was my only choice I convinced myself.

It was getting harder and harder to believe that. The guilt of everything was weighing on me. It was bad enough I was caught naked in bed with Ashley's friend giving her a massage, but at least she knew about that. I started to lose count of all the girls at work I have seen naked and who have seen me naked. Not to mention it seemed like most of them in one way or another have touched my penis. That is so not normal. Ashley would kill me if she knew any of that.

I tried my best to just enjoy the peaceful drive under the beautiful stars above me, taking note of the faint glow of the Milky Way piercing the dark the sky. Ashley was by far the best thing that's ever happened to me and I knew I needed to use this weekend to show her, and to prove to myself, that she still was the number one priority in my life. Was that even true anymore, I wondered honestly.

Yes, of course it is. What's wrong with you? I thought as I finally pulled up into the driveway of a glorious, beautiful house tucked away in the mountains. I could hear the water crashing in the distance as this house was right along a beautiful lake.

I was getting more excited the more I thought about how much I was going to show Ashley I loved her. Quickly I walked in and looked around for her. She wasn't in the living room or bedrooms downstairs. I ran upstairs and saw the enormous master bedroom. The balcony door was slightly ajar. It opened onto a luxurious terrace overlooking the lake and there she was. Her back facing me, she had on a silky dark red robe that glimmered in the moonlight. Her elbows rested on the balcony railing, leaning just slightly forward, I could almost see the bottom of her perfect, round cheeks poking out from the red robe.

This was my chance to show her how much I still loved her. My cock was already growing just thinking about all the things I wanted to do to her. I walked up behind her and brushed her hair forward, exposing the back of her neck. I lightly let my lips trail down her neck to her upper back, making sure she could feel my warm breath along the way.

She let out a soft, deep breath letting me continue without turning around. I fell to my knees and my face was right in front of her cheeks that were spilling out from the bottom of her robe. Gripping the back of her knees, my hands steadily climbed upward. My thumbs trailed along the insides of her legs and my fingers lightly felt the soft flesh of her outer thighs. Her legs were by far one of her sexiest features, I thought as I kissed her in the middle of the back of her leg softly. Moving this slowly was as much a tease for me as it was for her.

My hands continued upward until they felt the crease of where her butt cheeks met the back of her legs. I dug my thumbs in deep along the curvy, horizontal crests of her perfect ass, lightly pulling her cheeks apart and letting them bounce back as I let go.

Her faint, intimate aroma seemed to grow stronger the more I teased her cheeks. Something about the smell of the mountain air mixed with her earthy scent made it feel like an entirely new experience. The feeling of her soft skin, the bounce of her cheeks, even the smells seemed like an intoxicating first-time encounter. Had it really been that long since I've spent intimate time with her that it all seemed so new and different again?

Never again, I thought as I kissed the outer area of her right cheek and felt my face practically melt into her warm behind, will I ever let it go this long without showing her how much she means to me. Lightly I slid my nose sideways and felt the indent of her crack without moving in any closer, as I made my way to kiss her left ass cheek.

As I kissed her left side, my hand continued to grip and squeeze her opposite cheek. With each squeeze, her cheek filled my palm, lightly spilling out between my fingers before I released it just to do it all over again.

Letting her cheeks rest in their natural, closed position I pressed my face inward, and lightly moved from side to side letting her warmth and squishiness engulf my face. I felt my penis painfully press against the inside of my pants, practically begging to be freed. But this wasn't about me. I wanted to show her complete and utter devotion and appreciation.

Gripping the backs of her legs, I pulled her into me and wedged my face completely between her cheeks. I placed my nose at the start of her taint, as close as I could to her vagina without touching it. Slowly I moved my head upward, smelling her intimate aroma, my tongue felt the flatness of her taint start to twist into itself as I glided up and over her anus. I was almost more focused on the feeling of her ass cheeks swallowing my face in a way they didn't normally, than I was focused on the task at hand.

That incredible feeling turned me on more than anything, and I noticed my tongue picking up speed as it burrowed its way into her private and most intimate hole.

"Mmmm." She whispered almost involuntarily.

My tongue darted in and out in a pointed fashion to dig in deeper, only to the change it up with flat, slow strokes over the entire area of her anus.

"TMMMmmm, oh tmmm." She moaned as her knees lightly buckled.

The scent of her hidden treasures had taken over my senses. I didn't even realize I was rubbing my shaft still tucked in my pants down my thigh.

My other hand, lightly made its way up her inner leg until it felt distinct folds of her labia. My hand slid over her wet lips and found her budding clit as my tongue continued in and out and over her anus.

"Fuuuuck, that feels so good..." she gasped "fuhhh, tmmm."

Her slit felt slightly different than normal as my hands explored it further. I don't remember her lips feeling like that.

"Ohhh, fuck Tim that feels so..." She stammered. "Ohhh TIIIIMMMM!"

I finally snapped out of my trance and bounced up. "WHO THE FUCK IS TIM?" I said barely catching my breath as she turned around slowly.

"MELANIE!?!? What the fuck?!??!" I screamed as I backed up probably five feet without realizing it. Did I really just give a rim job to Ashley's mom? This was beyond bad. Beyond anything.

"Oh. Jason." She said only slightly surprised and all too calmly. "I thought you were Tim."

"I thought you were Ashley!" I said in full panic mode.

"I should hope so." She lightly closed the front of her red robe and took a small sip of wine regaining complete control of the situation.

"Where the hell is she, anyway?" I asked as I was now pacing back and forth, unsure of what to do next.

"She sent a text saying she was working too late to make the drive tonight. But she'll be here tomorrow." Melanie said calmly and took another sip of wine, enjoying the beautiful moonlit night as if she didn't have a care in the world.

"Why didn't Ashley send me this text?" This didn't make any sense.

"She probably did. Reception is pretty bad up here. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get what's coming to you sooner or later." She said slyly.

What's coming to me? As in Ashley will surely kill me once she finds out? Or the text message. This was so bad I couldn't even grasp the full weight of the situation.

"I think you've had enough excitement for one night. Your room is downstairs." She said dismissively.

I shook my head and slowly walked out of there, headed downstairs and crawled into bed hoping I'd wake up and this would have all been some kind of horrible dream.

I woke up groggy the next morning after tossing and turning for the better part of the night. Guilt and anxiety were a terrible recipe for a peaceful night's rest. I blinked a few times and gathered my senses before realizing I was sporting a pretty hard morning wood. I wondered if I had been dreaming about Ashley's mom and that was the cause of my erection. The thought added to my guilt, but not enough to tamper my erection.

I reached under the covers and started to tease my length. Lightly touching the skin and sliding it up my shaft gently, not really committing to the deed yet. I closed my eyes and increased my speed, sliding up over the head and sliding back down with a new bit of lubrication from my pre-cum. My mind wandered and it didn't take long for it to focus on an image of an incredible ass. Firm yet soft, I could feel its imaginary warmth on my hands, pressing into my face, the intimate smell. My hand was moving incredibly fast and I quickly realized I was imagining Melanie this whole time.

"Fuck!" I stopped myself mid-stroke, nearly at the point of no return. My bare shaft pulsed angrily from the lack of touch. I couldn't stand the thought of masturbating to what I did. It was an accident and the sooner I forgot about it, the sooner I could relax. I jumped out of bed, threw on some boxers, jeans and a shirt a headed upstairs to Melanie's room. I have to make this right, I thought.

I knocked on her door, which was already open. "Melanie? You here?" I called out.

No answer, so I headed out to the balcony. The spot of the guilty act. And there she was, lying face down on a sun chair...completely nude. The same red robe she had on yesterday was hung over the side of the balcony just to the side. Her legs were together, keeping her cheeks closed. Those impossibly perfect, round cheeks. I felt my bulge continue to grow in my pants, but I don't think it ever really died down from the unfinished self-pleasuring session a few minutes ago.

"You awake?" I asked and saw no reaction from the impeccable nude form in front of me as I sat down on the side of the sun chair only a few inches from her.

"We need to talk." I said, gently placing a hand on her upper back trying to nudge her awake. "Last night...that was, that was..." I didn't know quite what to say as my hand trailed aimlessly down her back.

"You have to understand I thought that was Ashley last night." I said and didn't even realize my hand now rested on her lower back, just inches from the curve of her round cheeks. "We have to keep what happened between us. We can't tell Ashley." I said as I gave her cheek a gentle squeeze as if it was a casual way to get her attention. But just a hint of touching it was hardly enough. I squeezed a little harder, gently pulling her cheek to the side until I started to see a glimpse of her hidden treasures within. Just as a portion of her tiny slit was coming into view, her whole body rotated to face me.

"Tell me what???"

"Ashley, fuck! I thought you were..." My heart raced...somehow I managed to confuse them twice. This was bad.

"You can't tell me what? You better start talking." She said furiously.

"Uhhhh..." I was still wrapping my head around this. Ashley was here, naked, and I said...oh god I don't even know what I said a moment ago. "Uhh."

"What the hell did you do?" She asked slowly and sternly.

"He licked my asshole."

My mouth just fell open as I turned and saw Melanie standing there in a robe she held shut with her arms while she sipped her glass of wine. It was hard to make out, but there was almost the slightest look of amusement on her face.

"You WHAT?" Ashley said as she now stood up towering over me as I still sat on the chair. "Is that true?"

I looked up at her naked form right in front of me. Never have I been so terrified of a gorgeous, nude female.

"Is that true?" She repeated.

"Well...technically yes, but..." I couldn't even finish the sentence before I saw her perfect behind lightly bounce as she ran into the house.

"Ash, wait! You don't understand..." I pleaded, but she was already gone.

"Well your mouth certainly got you into trouble this time. Looks like you bit off more than you can chew, so to speak." Melanie smirked at her own puns and set her wine glass down on a table, gently disrobing right in front of me revealing her voluptuous bare form.

"Jesus!" I couldn't help but say as I stood there blankly watching her climb into the sun chair Ashley was just in. God she looked every bit as attractive as Ashley. My eyes lingered on her full, ample breasts, her soft pink nipples that were just starting to harden. My eyes trailed lower as I saw her hand now held her wine glass again and conveniently rested it on her thigh, effectively covering the secrets between her legs.

"Well are you just going to stare at me or are you going to go talk to my daughter?" She asked with a strangely calm voice.

I couldn't get over what I was seeing as I stood there like a deer in headlights.

"Forgive me if that sounded like a question. Go talk to my daughter. I don't like seeing her upset." She said softly, which made it all the more threatening.

I closed my mouth finally and walked away while looking back at her over my shoulder. She was like a magnet; my eyes kept getting pulled to her.

This trip was less than half a day in and I already messed up beyond belief. I rushed inside and down the stairs into the room where I slept, hoping Ashley would be there. She was quickly putting on a T-shirt and shorts.

"Ashley, let me explain..." I said trying my best to sound calm.

"Save it." She said pulling up her running shorts. "I need some space."

"Ash, please..." I pleaded.

"I said I need some space. If you try to say anything to me now it will only make things worse." She said in a cold tone.

"Where are you going?" I asked and gave up on trying to explain myself.

"Out for a run. To clear my head." She finished tying her shoes and looked up and said. "I need to be away from you right now."

Those words hurt almost more than anything as I saw her walk out the door. I wasn't convinced she'd come back, but there was nothing I could do about it now. I plopped down on the bed. "Damn it!" I shouted out to no one.

I must have stayed there for an hour just wondering if Ashley would ever forgive me. Wondering if there was anything I could do to smooth this over. And the more I thought about it, the more it drove me mad. She'd either believe me and move on, or it was over. "Damn it!"

I figured the least I could do was apologize to Melanie, so I headed back upstairs into the master bedroom. I wasn't sure if Melanie would still be on the balcony or indoors by now. Or maybe even left altogether.

I knocked gently on her slightly open door. "Melanie? You here?"

"Come in." She said in a voice that was soft and hard to read.

"I wanted to apologize." I said humbly as I entered her room slowly.

"Apologize, for what?" She said plainly. She was reading a book and looked to be still nude, but her legs were under the soft sheets and the book she was holding was covering her chest from this angle. The bed sheet went up just to her hips, showing a portion of the side of her behind, just enough to let me know she didn't have on anything underneath. It was an incredible tease...how could she be completely nude and yet I couldn't really see anything?

"For last night?" I said, thinking that was pretty obvious. "I truly I thought it was Ashley."

"Oh that." She said as if it barely registered in her mind. "Well it's not me you need to be apologizing to."

"I know, believe me I tried but she ran out of here so quickly." I paused and thought about what she said for a moment. "Wait, so you're telling me I don't owe you an apology?"

"Why would you?" She said in her patented cold voice as she was more focused on her book now than me.

"Well, because I kissed your...I mean I licked your..." I couldn't even finish the statement it was so awkward.

"I was there. I'm aware of what you did." She said plainly.

"And you don't think I should apologize to you for that? You didn't have a problem with it?" I asked completely confused and a little shocked.

"Jason, if I had a problem with it, believe me you would have heard about it by now." She raised her eyebrows as she looked me right in the eyes.

That was a terrifying thought wondering what she would have done if she was upset with me. But the more I thought about it, the more it begged the question, did she like what I did to her? I didn't have the balls to ask her that.

"Well in any event I'm sorry what I did upset your daughter." I said not really sure what to make of any of this. "I just hope she can forgive me."

She let out a long, frustrated sigh. "Sit down." She nodded to her side.

I walked over hesitantly.

"Relax, Jason. Unlike you I don't bite."

That statement made me blush, and also brought the memory right back. I could vividly imagine her cheeks right in front of my face. The way her curves practically melted and conformed to my touch as I teasingly sunk my teeth into her behind. I snapped myself out of it and sat down on the side of the bed, just a few inches from her covered hips.

She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a bookmark to keep her spot. She closed the book and set it to the side, revealing her gorgeous breasts. Once again I took note that they were slightly fuller than Ashley's and only hung a little bit lower.

"Did Ashley ever tell you why her father and I aren't together anymore?" She asked.

My eyes were still glued to her full, uncovered breasts and nipples that were mostly soft at the moment, so much so that I didn't even pay attention to her question.

"Is this going to be a problem? Should I put on a shirt for you while I try to cure your ignorance?" She sounded annoyed.

"No, of course not. I mean I'm sorry." I said, shaking my head. I found it funny I was actually apologizing and telling her to remain topless so as not to offend her. A strange combination. "You were saying?"

"Did Ashley ever tell you why her father and I are not together anymore?" She repeated.

"No, she didn't." I tried not to pry but couldn't help myself. "What happened?"

"He fucked his secretary." She said plainly.

"Oh god, that's terrible. I'm so sorry." I didn't know what else to say.

"Don't be. I knew he did it, and truthfully I was upset at the time." She said now looking me in the eye.

"Of course, how could you not be?" I said. "I never should have done what I did." I said fearing Ashley would dump me just like her mom did with her dad.

"You're missing the point." She said.

"I am?" I was so confused.

"I never blamed my husband for fucking his secretary."

"You didn't?" I found that hard to believe.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers