Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Business trip with Jason’s boss turns interesting.
7k words
4.41
35.7k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers

Authors note: Thank you to all of you for sending kind and encouraging words and being patient for the next story. This chapter takes place after the last story and jumps right into the business trip with Miranda. My usual warnings apply, if you don't like anything related to bathroom activities, I suggest you skip this story. As always, I would love to hear your comments and thoughts. Please feel free to share or email with me. I hope you enjoy the next chapter in their crazy adventure.

****

"Are you nervous?" Miranda asked calmly as she leaned back on the couch across from me as we waited outside of our potential new client's office. My chair was as comfortable as the couch, but I clearly did not look like a person enjoying the ergonomic modern design.

"No, I'm fine." I said softly. I caught the red eye flight for the biggest meeting of my life, this is my first business pitch with my Chief Marketing Officer, first time meeting the CEO of a major Fortune 500 company; not to mention my mind was distracted with disturbing thoughts about the last conversation I had with my girlfriend where I wasn't sure if she wanted to see other people or not, and now I can't focus on anything to save my life. Why should I be nervous? I thought to myself. "I'm fine." I repeated.

"You're a terrible liar." She said with a sympathetic smile as she adjusted the top half of her blue dress with a mix of covering her cleavage more while finding a way to make her chest more pronounced. She glanced up and noticed my eyes were fixated on her every move.

"You certainly look at ease. Like you're ready to crush this meeting." I said not knowing why all these over the top compliments always seem to pop out of my mouth around her when I'm nervous.

"Jesus Jason, at least let me close the deal before you kiss my ass like that." She said almost automatically, deflecting any compliment I ever gave her.

"This kind of exposure will be good for you." She said while she crossed her legs noticing my eyes inappropriately gazed at her thighs while she did so.

Quickly I looked away, knowing I was busted. The worst part was I wasn't even trying to sneak a pervy peek. I just was so uncomfortable in my skin, I envied the grace with which she carried herself.

She smiled, something she didn't often do. "Jason it's okay. You need to relax. Your first time is always special. Or so they say. I've never actually found that to be the case." She chuckled and patted the couch gesturing for me to sit next to her.

Awkwardly I took a few steps and sat down beside her. It was both terrifying sitting that close to her and easier at the same time, not having to look into her intimidating blue eyes.

"I want you to know I brought you here on your merits. Do you understand? You deserve to be here. You deserve to show off your work. You earned a seat at this table." She said as she gently placed her hand on my leg trying to calm my nerves.

My thin dress pant material allowed me to feel the warmth of her hand. It was soothing and got my heart racing at the same time.

"What if I mess up? Forget my talking points? What if I trip?" I blurted out not knowing I even had half of those concerns inside me.

She couldn't help but chuckle again. "You really are new." Her hand stayed on my leg and softly moved back and forth, in almost imperceptibly small movements. "Jason, I need you to be here. Mentally. Physically." She saw this was not working and quickly tried a different approach.

"Close your eyes." She said softly.

Slowly I closed my eyes and as the room turned dark, my senses expanded.

"Take a deep breath in...." she inhaled deeply as I did the same.

I felt my chest puff up and nearly double in size.

"Now let it out sloooowly."

I heard the sound of both of us exhaling in unison.

"Now I want you to think back to our first meeting where you showed me this business idea we're about to pitch."

My mind vividly imagined our first encounter in her bathroom in her office. Did she really want to remind me of that?

"Imagine every little detail. Every moment. Every second." She slid her body a little closer to mine, and whether on purpose or not, her hand slid slightly up my thigh in the process.

My mind flooded with thoughts from that day. I needed to show my idea, get it approved by Miranda and I was down to the final hour to get it done. The only way for her to go over it with me was while she used the bathroom. Surely she didn't want me to focus on those details, did she?

"Imagine what you were thinking. What you were feeling. Did your heart speed up when it counted? Did your adrenaline kick in when it was all on the line?"

My heart did speed up then and it was speeding up now. I recalled how incredibly nervous I was that day, I was practically shaking. The thoughts consumed me so much I almost didn't notice her hand slid up my thigh even higher. Almost.

"Go even deeper." She whispered. "Imagine the sounds echoing in room. Remember the smells taking over your senses."

Holy shit. She really did want me to think about her going to the bathroom. It was like she was some kind of twisted hypnotist. Just hearing her words were enough to bring it all back. The sounds of her farts echoing in the toilet. The lingering stench in the air. It was as if she just farted right now in this office waiting room the memory became so real.

Her hand slid inward another half an inch down my inner thigh.

Oh fuck. How did I not realize? Her hand practically reached the tip of my now nearly fully erect shaft tucked along the inner thigh of my dress pants. Oh fuck, oh fuck.

"And when I questioned you, put the pressure on you, and pushed you further than you thought you could go..."

Did I just feel her hand actually graze the outline of the head of my penis? My mind bounced from memories of her on the toilet, the earthy smells of her actions flooding my senses, oh god, I finally remembered what I did while she was going that day.

"When everything was stacked against you in the most uncomfortable of situations, you whipped out your big, amazing, beautiful diiii..." she paused to let out a breathy sigh and whispered in my ear. "Idea."

I felt her breath tickle my skin on my neck she was so close. Finally I opened my eyes and realized she had removed her hand from my thigh completely and I noticed the giant, unmistakable shape of my hard cock showing through my pants.

"Ms. Tully will see you now." Said the CEO's receptionist as she peered her head in the room. "Just head on in through those double doors."

My heart was beating out of my chest, and my cock was hard as a rock.

Miranda eyed me up and down, clearly noticed my erection and glanced back up. "Looks like you're ready." She said as she gave me a wink and stood up to straighten her dress again.

I nearly froze, surely I couldn't stand up and walk in there like this. Maybe I could stall, run to the bathroom, something. Anything!

"Jason, I said let's go." Miranda's tone changed and I knew there was no escaping this. She didn't wait for me as she headed off toward the double doors.

I stood up and glanced at the painfully obvious shape of my hard shaft down my thigh. Is this what she wanted all along?

I grabbed my binder with the presentation in it and held it close to my crotch as I caught up to Miranda as she opened the doors.

"Vicki! So good to see you again!" I already heard Miranda turning on the charm.

"Likewise." Vicki said with a big smile and they shook hands firmly.

"How's Suzie? Has she picked out a school for the fall yet?" Miranda said in some kind of weirdly friendly tone I've never heard from her before.

"She's picked out about twenty. It's just a matter of me picking out which one I'll be giving an overly generous donation to." They both laughed heartily at that, and I feigned a laugh trying to fit in.

"And Beth, gosh she has to be nearly driving age now." Miranda continued.

"Ugh, don't remind me. Between that and thought of her dating." She shook her head and once again they both laughed deeply from their bellies.

I tried to join in, but it felt so obviously fake that I gave up quickly.

"Vicki, I'd like you to meet one of our rising stars in the organization, Jason."

"Pleased to meet to you." I said as I stuck my hand, holding the binder to my waist tightly with the other."

"I'll take that." Miranda said and snatched the binder out of my hand before I even knew what happened.

My left hand awkwardly hung as casually as I could make it look while keeping it in front of my bulge.

"It's a pleasure, Jason." She shook my hand firmer than most men.

She eyed me up and down, clearly noticing my awkward erection practically poking through my pants.

Just as I was about to apologize, Vicki said, "I love to see young, eager talent. Ready to work, ready for action and just can't be held down." She gave me a sly smile looking down once more.

"Why don't we all sit down." She gestured toward her desk. "On second thought, let's move to the table. It will be easier to see everything." She said holding back a wicked grin.

I looked over and noticed the table was clear glass. Did she mean easier to see everything, as in easier to see my "talent," as I think she referred to it, through the transparent table?

"Wonderful idea." Miranda chimed in as we all sat down at the circular glass table.

Vicki was on my right and Miranda on my left, we all dove into the presentation. I walked her through the finer points of the plan and how just a little extra money upfront would save them big in the long run.

"I'm all for delayed gratification." Vicki said jokingly.

I couldn't tell if I was doing extremely well or if she was just pitying me, but before I knew it the meeting was over and the deal was all but closed.

"I think you're really going to be satisfied with this arrangement." Miranda said to Vicki as they both signed the contract.

"I don't doubt it." Vicki said as she stood to shake Miranda's hand. "I look forward to seeing just how far this eager young talent is willing to go."

She eyed me up and down once more and noticed my fading erection disappearing in my pants. "Rest up Jason. Over the coming months your stamina will be tested. I have no doubt you'll be up to the challenge." She gave me a firm handshake and turned to her desk already moving to her next piece of business taking another call.

Before I knew it, Miranda and I were clanking glasses in the hotel bar. "Cheers to an amazing job, Jason." She said as she took a rather large gulp of her wine while I sipped my scotch. "I think Vicki was really impressed with what you showed her today."

"How did you know all those things about her? Her family, schools, her daughter about to drive, all that small talk?"

Miranda looked at me with sly eyes as if she was contemplating whether or not to bring me into the fold. She took one more sip of her wine as she finished off her glass and said, "It's my job to know everything about the person I'm up against. Their friends, family, hobbies, political interests, all the way down to whether they wipe front to back or back to front and which hand she rubs her clit with."

She saw the stunned look on my face and added, "It's front to back. And her left hand, by the way." She giggled uncharacteristically and signaled the bartender for another round.

I shook my head in complete amazement and disbelief. "You simply are incredible. To one of the most amazing business minds I've ever met." I said raising my new glass of scotch for a toast to her.

"Jeez, at least let me finish my drink before you kiss my ass like that." She said jokingly, raising her glass at the same.

"I'll drink to that." I joked and we both enjoyed another relaxing sip.

"Look at you Jason, it's like you're a different man after we popped your cherry. So confident. Do you feel the difference?" She asked, clearly proud of my transformation.

"I do. Let me ask you." I started hesitantly. "Were you just messing with me earlier? All that stuff you said before the meeting, discussing our first meeting?" That was the kind of question I'd normally just leave in my head, but after several glasses of liquid courage I felt differently.

She gave me another mysterious smile as if deciding how much she should tell me. Clearly the drinks were having a bit of a truth serum effect on her. "Messing with you? No. I never mess with my employees. I give them the stimulus they need to progress as leaders."

I looked on curiously, not daring to interrupt her while she was beginning to open up.

"I knew the impact our first meeting had on you. I knew the physical reaction it gave to you as well."

"You mean my..." And I nodded my head in the direction of my crotch.

"Yes, your massive erection." She said bluntly with a smile. "If I got you in that same state of mind, I thought your instincts would take over and you'd dominate the meeting, same as you did while we held our bathroom meeting."

I sipped more of my drink, listening to every word. Completely fascinated by how her mind worked.

"The more realistically I could recreate that scenario for you, the better shot I thought it had of working."

"You certainly did a good job of that." I chuckled. "You described it so vividly, it was almost like you farted in her office waiting area." I said slightly embarrassed, barely believing I said the word fart in front of my CMO.

As Miranda took another sip, she practically spit it out from laughing as she heard what I was saying. "I did fart, you idiot."

We both erupted into a fit of near uncontrollable giggles. I couldn't believe this was where our conversation had ended up.

"How did you know it would work on me? This whole idea? How did you know it wouldn't completely backfire in your face?" I asked.

"I didn't. It was a calculated risk. Some guys get flustered when they get turned on. Others find their true courage and their primal instincts take over to achieve their mission."

My mind was blown.

"A good leader knows just how far to push for each person to get the desired results. And if it doesn't work, I take complete responsibility."

She was dropping knowledge left and right. It felt like I should be taking notes or recording this somehow. I feared I had too many drinks to remember this in the morning. But perhaps that was the only reason she was divulging so much in the first place.

"The trick in life is just knowing when to go for it, consequences be damned." She said with a serious look, eyes locked on mine.

"Knowing when to go for it!" I said offering another toast as we both finished our drink with that sip.

We made our way to the elevator after finishing our drinks, jokingly stumbling together. Exaggerating every comment, enjoying the moment. The elevator opened on the top floor and truthfully I didn't even remember what floor my room was on, but I knew this wasn't it. She knew this wasn't it. But still, we walked toward the double doors at the end of the hallway.

"Presidential suite?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Try to act like you've been here." She said in a playful tease as she held her card near the reader and opened up the door to an extravagant room, bigger than any I had ever seen. Hell, it was at least three times the size of my apartment.

I walked in and didn't even know where to look there was so much to take in.

"Try not to drool, they charge extra for the cleanup." She joked at my wide open mouth still in awe.

"Sorry, just never saw a hotel room so big and fancy." I said, immediately feeling like an idiot having admitted that.

"Allow me to give you the tour." She said. "This is the living room. This is the dining area. Over there is the kitchen. There is a spare bedroom over in that corner, and the master is over there." She said as she headed to the corner of the room. "And here's the most important part. The bar." She turned her back to me, bent over and rummaged through the choices.

God her ass looked fantastic, I thought drunkenly as I stood there staring like an idiot.

"What was it you were drinking, scotch?" She asked as I heard bottles clanking.

"Yes, that's right." I said as I walked up next to her, screaming in my head to stop staring at her ass.

"This will have to do." She said as she pulled out some brand I wasn't familiar with. Before I knew it we both were holding a glass filled higher than necessary.

I stared at the glass in my hand. "I really shouldn't." I said hesitantly, knowing my limits.

"Neither of us should. But here we are." She said with a quick wink as we both took a sip, maintaining eye contact as it touched our lips and the warmth and gentle burn slid down our throats.

What am I doing? I wondered as I walked around her room. Just fucking leave, the fleeting sober part of my head said as I sat down on the couch.

She came over and sat next to me. I wondered what the better part of her brain was telling her. I could feel the warmth of her next to me without either of us actually touching.

"So how did you know it would work?" I asked hating the awkward silence.

"You already asked that and I already told you." She said, trying to sound stern but it came out with a slight giggle.

"No. Not that. How did you know Vicki would like it and not be creeped out by it?" I asked.

"Excellent question." She gulped down another large sip of scotch. "I didn't. Had no fucking clue. But I figured with me there, she wouldn't have been too upset. Thought she might enjoy the show. And I was right." She said as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"I am truly in awe of you and how you think. How you operate. It's like you're five steps ahead of me." I said.

"It's more like ten, but I'm glad you think that highly of yourself." She smirked.

"Fair enough. But still. I hope I can learn these skills from you. You are some kind of business savant." I said wondering where the hell I came up with that.

"Jeez Jason at least let me..."

"Let you what? Close the deal? Finish your drink? Go back to your room...before I can kiss your ass...?" I laughed finally learning her pattern for deflecting my compliments. "I don't think there's anything left standing in the way."

She had a look in her eye that was hard to read. "Alright then." She said. The smile was completely gone from her face as if she seemed to sober up instantly.

"Alright then, what?" I asked confused by this new tone.

"Alright then." She said slowly, staring me in the eyes. "You can kiss my ass."

"Bull shit!" I blurted out faster than I realized.

She raised her eyebrows and stood up with her back facing me. "You don't have the balls." She said, mocking me as she ever so slightly wiggled her hips, shaking her butt at me.

Don't have the balls? I'll show her, I thought as I leaned in knowing this was a horrible idea. My face was almost up to her backside as I lightly held onto her hips and planted a soft kiss in the middle of her right cheek over her dress. "MUAH!" My lips made an exaggerated smacking sound to emphasize the action.

She practically fell over she was laughing so hard. "That's it?" She stumbled back onto the couch next to me. "Ohhh Jason. You're so sweet."

I couldn't tell if she was taking pity on me, disappointed or glad nothing else happened. Frankly I was a little insulted she thought so little of what I thought was a brave action.

"It's okay Jason." She said as if I was defeated, which only angered me more. She stood up and grabbed both of our glasses and made her way to the bar, exaggerating her movements, making her ass bounce from side to side dramatically with each step. I felt like a teased bull only getting more amped up as the red towel was taunting me right in front of my face.

Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers
12