Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate

Story Info
Embarrassing, intimate experiences shared.
5.6k words
4.51
325k
272

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers

Note: This story will not be for everyone. It deals with the intimacy and vulnerability during our private moments people often don't see. If you are at all grossed out by normal bodily things, I suggest you skip this story altogether. If you are intrigued, I would love to hear your reactions.

My lease had just ended right before summer. My girlfriend and I had talked about moving in together, but her lease didn't expired until the fall. She had a roommate now, so it just didn't work out to live together at this time. I looked online for roommate wanted ads. Considering I was only going to need a place for the next few months, my options were quite limited.

I finally found one ad seeking a summer roommate. It was posted by a girl and I knew my girlfriend would not be pleased with that arrangement. It took some convincing before I could even reply to the ad, but eventually she realized I had no other options.

I got a response rather quickly. Her name was Ashley and she suggested we meet before making any decisions. I met her at her apartment the next day. When she buzzed me in I had a million anxious thoughts running through my head. I've never been a particularly social person, I just hoped the two of us wouldn't get on each other's nerves for the summer.

I knocked on her door and was stunned when she opened it. She was gorgeous. Intimidatingly so. She looked to be about my age, mid 20s, 5'5" with dark brown hair, blue eyes and an incredible body. She had on tight jeans and a faded yellow T-shirt. It was a perfect look of being casual, yet incredibly stylish. She was slim and toned, but still had some nice tight curves. I was practically speechless.

"Hi, I'm Ashley." She confidently said with her hand extended.

"I'm Jason. Pleasure to meet you." It was already a challenge to keep eye contact and not just stare at her body. My girlfriend will hate her.

"Come on in, Jason. Let me show you around." The apartment was cozy and very modern. The open concept kitchen flowed right into the living room area. Dark wood floors, marble counter tops. It looked it was like a page torn out of a Restoration Hardware catalog.

"Over here is my bedroom." I peeked in her room. It had a large bed and continued the luxurious look and feel of the rest of the apartment. I saw a few items of clothes on the floor, including a pair of worn panties next to her bra. Such a small ordinary thing, but it got my mind racing. I quickly left the room so I wouldn't get caught staring at them.

"This would be your bedroom." The door was right across from hers. I looked in and saw an empty room. Plenty of space for my bed and some furniture.

"This will do just fine." I said surprised at the space.

"And lastly here is, unfortunately, the one and only bathroom that we'll have to share." I walked in and noticed the same marble counter top from the kitchen, and two sinks. A huge shower with a waterfall faucet, and fogged glass doors.

"Two sinks? That's nice." It seemed like a feature that would go unused for roommates who weren't a couple, I thought.

"Oh yeah, those are super convenient. My last roommate and I were always running behind so she and I had to share the room most of the time. It's nice to not have to use the same sink when we were getting ready. Ya know?"

"Yeah of course. That will be very convenient." I said, still finding it hard to believe we'd ever be in here at the same time. My girlfriend and I never even shared a bathroom at the same time. She just wanted her privacy. And considering how gorgeous and proper Ashley was, I figured she'd want even more privacy when in here.

We headed into the living room to talk a little more and discovered we were both in similar situations. Each in relationships a little over a year, but due to weird leases and bad timing it just wasn't the right time to move in with them. Considering how few options there were for both of us, we agreed this was a good fit and a bit lucky for both of us that we found each other. I signed the shortened-lease and moved in the following weekend.

It was Sunday evening and I had just finished unpacking most of my boxes in my room. I was surprised that I had already organized my closet. Most likely it was the properness of Ashley that made me do it. She was so put together, so neat, so pretty, I didn't want her to think I was a total slob already.

I heard a soft knock on my door and looked up. Ashley was standing there in another pair of skinny jeans and a cute white tank top. She always looked like she was ready to go out. "Hey Ashley." I finally said.

"You unpacked fast. Good for you!" She seemed impressed. "Anyway, I usually like to unwind on Sunday nights before the work week with a drink or two on the couch watching tv. Care to join me?"

"Love to." I replied, hopefully not too eagerly.

I joined her on the couch and we began chatting about anything and everything. It was so easy to talk to her. Eventually we got to the subject of our significant others. She was discussing how formal everything was with him.

"What do you mean by formal?" I asked.

"Well we've been together over a year, and it seems like we're not even fully comfortable with each other. When I stay over at his place, I can tell we're both still embarrassed to use the bathroom...even just to pee. We wait until the other one is far away from the room. Jesus, we've never even farted in front of each other." She said as if that was a new realization for her.

I almost spit out my drink when she said that. "You might be the most put together and proper girl I know...I did not expect to hear you talk about farts." We both couldn't help but laugh.

She clarified, "I'm not saying I want to be totally gross with him, but it can feel like we're still just barely dating sometimes. Lacking that intimacy that comes with time, or at least I thought it did."

"No I get it, that makes total sense. My girlfriend and I can be the same way. I've never really thought about it until now, but I guess we don't fart in front of each other either."

"That's so much pressure...literally!" She blurted out, excited that I could relate. "I mean how are we ever going to move in with them if we can't even deal with basic bodily functions?" She said and took another sip of her drink.

"You're right. It's not so bad when we only stay over a couple times during the week, but if we did live together...there'd be no escape. I'd explode." We both laughed. "It would be easier for you though, I mean we all know girls don't poop...so you don't have to worry about that."

"Oh ha, ha, ha, very funny." She said with a smirk.

"Well that's what my girlfriend has led me to believe."

"Well that's what my boyfriend actually wants to believe..."

I could not believe this is where our conversation ended up. Especially not with her. She looked like she could be on the cover of a magazine, and yet she was openly chatting about this subject with me.

"Tell ya what, you are more than welcome to fart in front of me...or whatever you gotta do, no need to hold back. I mean we're not dating, no reason to try to impress each other. Right?" I said, and was then instantly curious how she'd react to that.

She laughed. "Ok, you may be sorry." She giggled a little more.

With that, I finished my drink headed to my room to get ready for bed. Hours passed by talking with her; I had no idea it was so late. It was kind of cool that we just clicked like that.

I couldn't find where I packed my comfortable shorts that I usually slept in, so I left on my boxers and tshirt and headed into the bathroom. I left the door open since I was only brushing my teeth. There was a soft knock on the door and Ashely walked in.

"Sorry, I just really have to go, do you mind?" She asked.

"Oh no problem, I'll be..," I was about to say I'll be done in a minute, but I already started to hear the sound of liquid splashing. I looked up and saw she was sitting on the toilet with her cotton shorts around her knees. She was slightly leaning forward with her arms folded and resting on her bare thighs effectively covering herself up from being too exposed. The sound of her stream hitting the water grew louder and finally ended with a soft, airy gas noise that echoed in the bowl.

I tried to mind my business as I brushed my teeth, but my eyes were fixed on her in the mirror. Luckily she was staring off and didn't notice. I heard the roll of toilet paper squeak as she tore off a few squares and quickly wiped herself. She stood up and pulled up her shorts in one fluid movement.

I tried to look away, but it was impossible. So much so, I'm pretty sure I wasn't even brushing I teeth, just holding the toothbrush in my mouth and staring. It happened all too fast to get a clear view between her legs, but I did notice a small dark patch of groomed hair. And then she was covered.

"Do you have to go?" She asked.

"What?" I snapped out of my stunned look.

"Do you have to go? If you do, you might as well go now. I always like to save water and conserving flushes is something we all should do." She said nonchalantly.

"Oh, uh, no. I'm good. Thanks." Did she really want to save water or was she just trying watch me go? Maybe she wanted to share in the intimacy of the moment. Maybe I'm insane for thinking that.

"Oh, ok." She flushed and began to brush her teeth in the adjacent sink. I thought I detected a hint of disappointment on her face.

What I just saw and the thought of her watching me go started to set in. I looked down and noticed I had a semi-chubby slightly poking in my boxers. Man, that will definitely freak her out. She'd probably never go in front of me again. So I quickly finished up and headed out of there.

"Good night." I said without looking back hoping I didn't look too awkward running out of there. Now in the safety of my room, I was almost fully hard. I turned out the lights and got into bed to relieve some of my built-up tension. This was nothing new, I always did that before bed but usually my heart wasn't racing like it was now. My mind kept replaying her coming in and going in front of me. The soft sound of her fart, the teasing glimpse of her hair between her legs, the thought of her watching me go. It was all too much. I instantly erupted covering my chest and belly with cum. I caught my breath and wondered what it was about the night that got us there in the first place. I fell asleep too quickly to figure it out.

The next morning I woke up and got into the bathroom before she awoke. I showered and got the hell out of the apartment before seeing her. Thank goodness. All would be back to normal by the evening. Right?

Later that night we both got home from work around the same time. She looked so professional in her business skirt and suit top. "I'm ordering some takeout. Want any?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course. Thanks." Success, we've moved on!

The food soon arrived and we took our spots on the couch and began eating and talking about our day and other casual things.

"Jason, I want to apologize." She said softly.

"For what?" Where is she going with this.

"For last night. I probably shouldn't have just come in while you were in the bathroom. It's clear that I made you uncomfortable. You ran out of there right away. So, I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I won't do it again." She looked embarrassed.

"What? No. You didn't, I wasn't uncomfortable. I was..."

She raised her eyebrows eager to hear what happened. Should I tell the truth and ruin the possibility for more? She seemed embarrassed enough by her apology, I might I as well give her a fair trade.

"I wasn't really uncomfortable. I was embarrassed." I started to say.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry, I know it was disgusting and I shouldn't have-"

"No, it wasn't you." I cut her off. "It wasn't disgusting. Quite the opposite. I actually thought it was adorable."

She couldn't hide her smile from that strange compliment.

"That's actually why I rushed out of there...I was...I was starting to get turned on." Now I was blushing, but I could tell she was touched by my reaction.

"It was just this intimate moment I've never seen before. I wasn't expecting to be turned on so I got out of there." I tried to clarify, but I was afraid I might have made things worse. Even if she was flattered, she might decide it's best if we didn't share those kinds of moments since we're only friends.

She was speechless. I feared I upset her. But then, she hugged me. I felt her warm body press against mine. I could feel her chest squishing against mine, even through her clothes, as she held me tightly. It was not helping me stay soft.

"I think that's normal, and really sweet. Already we've become such good friends and share this closeness. It's nice to know you felt the same intimacy and emotions as I did in the moment." She said somewhat relieved.

Did she just admit I being turned on as well? I left it alone. I didn't want ruin the moment or relive some of the awkwardness.

"I'm going to get comfortable and eat dinner in a bit." She said now with a weight off her shoulder.

"Sounds good. I will too." I went to my room to change out of my work clothes. I put on some mesh shorts and tshirt, the kind of clothes I always lounged around in. I went back out to the couch and saw her nibbling on some leftovers. She was wearing the same cotton shorts as last night in the bathroom, but a different tshirt this time. Even in her relaxed clothes, she still looked so put together.

Once again we chatted effortlessly. I couldn't tell you what we talked about, it was all just so entertaining it didn't matter. The time flew by and it was getting late.

"Well I gotta get to bed before I pass out on the couch." I said.

She agreed and started clearing her plate. I went into the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. I left the door open a crack, and sure enough she soon walked in. We both kind of giggled, bashful as if we knew we we were both looking forward to this moment. She walked over and lifted the toilet lid, and smiled at me before she pulled her pants down. She stood there for a second before sitting down. I thought I got a better glimpse of her slit, but it was still mostly a hidden mystery.

She let out a louder fart than the last time and sighed deeply as her stream splashed against the water. I didn't hide my watching this time. I even turned around to look occasionally. I was getting slightly turned on, but more just in awe of the moment. Finally she finished and asked, "Do you have to go?" As she wiped herself and quickly pulled up her shorts.

"Sure." I figured this was only fair to share in the intimate moment, experience it for myself. I was excited but started to get nervous. I walked over and lifted the seat. She walked over to the sink and got her toothbrush. I could tell she was watching in the mirror. I slowly pushed the waistband of my shorts down and pulled out my cock. It was plump and excited enough to be filled with blood, but I was nervous which kept it soft. If she saw it at this size while still soft, I hoped she would think it would be massive when fully hard.

I stood there totally self conscious, aware of every tiny sound, movement, anything really. I was on high alert, and it was nearly impossible to pee. She turned around and walked over to me. She kept eye contact as she said, "It's kinda nerve wracking isn't it? Like a little rush of adrenaline."

She nailed it. Is that how she felt too? I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as I finally started to let go and release my own powerful stream. She smiled, and then deliberately looked downward and watched me go for a few seconds (which seemed like an eternity in that moment).

"Oh, nice!" She said.

Nice? My mind went wild thinking about the meanings of that vague statement. Nice, as in I have a really nice penis? Or nice that I finally started to pee? I hoped it was the former, but thought that probably just wishful thinking.

Her eyes shifted from looking at my face and back down to my penis a couple times. Unapologetically she watched as the last few drips fell. I quickly shook it a few times to make sure it was dry before placing it back in my boxers. She giggled at this.

After I flushed, we both returned to the sinks to finish getting ready for bed. She smiled and said, "I don't think I've ever watched a guy pee before."

"Glad I could be your first." I said with a little laugh. It actually was kind of flattering. Here she was, this gorgeous girl who could have guys waiting around the block to go out with her, and I was the only one she'd ever watched pee. At the same time I realized that was also the first time a girl saw my penis who I wasn't dating. Those few thoughts swirled in my mind and soon I had to lean over the sink and counter to try to prevent my growing erection from poking out in my shorts.

I quickly said goodnight and headed back into my room to relieve my built up pressure again. This was all so new to me, but truthfully I loved it. Over the next few days we fell into a nightly routine of getting ready for bed at the same time. If one of us was in the bathroom before the other, we would wait until the other arrived before peeing. It was as if we knew that was the point of these little meetings.

We got more comfortable with this arrangement. I'd almost say it got to the point it was no big deal, yet we both still watched intently and it still gave me a rush to know she was watching. In the back of my mind I think we both felt slightly guilty knowing our significant others had no idea and would surely hate that we shared these intimate experiences regularly. Perhaps that added to the excitement.

Our nightly bathroom meet ups started to spread into the mornings as well. We both had to get ready for work at the same time. I remember the first time she came in to pee while I was in the shower. I could see her outline through the fogged glass and I knew she could see mine. I felt extra vulnerable since I was fully nude and she was clothed. When I finished showering, I grabbed the towel that I hung over the shower door and wrapped it around my waist before stepping out of the shower. It was no big deal but it was fun and continued to push our comfort levels.

We'd seem to rotate with this arrangement. One morning she'd walk in while I was showering. The next I would walk in whine she was showering. It was almost as if we purposely took turns showering first to share both sides of the experience. That didn't make it any less of an amazing tease no matter how many times it happened. The fleshy outline of her incredible body through the fogged glass got me turned on every time. I could almost make out the line of her butt crack from where the silhouette was slightly darker. I couldn't design a better teasing image.

Of course we never saw much more than that. We'd both fully wrap up before coming out of the shower as if that made it completely ok. Like we didn't cross any of our unwritten rules we seemed to follow. I think we both found it a huge turn on, otherwise it probably wouldn't have continued.

One morning it was my turn to be in the shower first. I was well into my shower, enjoying the steaming water flowing over my body. Right on cue I saw her clothed outline walk into the room. I had that sense of satisfaction that comes from fulfilling a regular routine. I could see she went over to the toilet and sat down. Oh good, I'll just grab my towel and then I'll get to see her go. Perfect.

I shut off the water, wiped my eyes dry with my hands and reached for my towel. All I felt was the shower door. I opened and blinked my eyes a few times, there was no towel hanging over the door. Did I forget to set it there? I never forget that. It's engrained in my routine. Did she possibly take it away or move it back to the towel rack to see what I would do? Did I subconsciously leave it over there so I'd have to walk in front of her to get it? I had no idea which seemed more likely. But I thought of an easy solution.

Jjonest
Jjonest
694 Followers
12