Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankly I was too distracted to determine the reason, as I watched her kiss my scrotum and take one ball into her mouth as she slowly stroked my length at the same time. I placed my hand on her bare shoulder to brace myself from how good it felt and how lightheaded I was becoming. The touch pushed us both a little closer to relief as she twisted and let out another deep fart as I tightened my core muscles and shook as it sent a chill down my body.

She leaned to her side and that clearly helped her align internally as the sounds of more hard work fell into the water.

"I'm almost finished." She said taking another deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"So am I." Was all I could mutter as she took me back in her mouth, slowly, deeply, letting her lips close around my shaft as she inched closer until her nose was resting in my skin just above my pubic bone.

I could feel my tip sliding down the back of her throat, surrounding me with warmth as somehow she managed to lick my balls at the same time.

It was more than I could take. I started to tremble, holding her shoulder tighter as I flinched uncontrollably releasing my first tiny spurt, followed by a much stronger contraction of muscles that let loose a few continuous streams of cum. I felt my body drain itself of the built up tension, as she managed to swallow it all.

I could feel my cock tighten over and over in her mouth as the involuntary spasms of my shaft died down. She looked up at me as she slowly backed off, letting my spent penis reemerge from her mouth slowly. My skin turned incredibly sensitive as it always did after an intense orgasm, and her deliberate release of my cock from her mouth was more torturous than enjoyable, no matter how sexy it was to watch.

It took all that I had to not slide my shaft out of her mouth faster, but this part was mainly for her. She knew what she was doing and wanted me to feel this intense mix of pleasure and pain. My tip had finally made its appearance from her mouth as she kissed the head gently with closed lips and backed away with a little string of cum still connecting us.

She looked up at me, closed her eyes with a little strain and let out one last fart. "All done." She said softly.

In a way that was a very fitting statement. I was done cumming, she was done pooping and sadly we were done, in almost every sense of the word. This was it.

My cock flopped lower as my erection died down. She grabbed a wad of toilet paper and leaned to the side, trying to pull up her dress out if the way. She readjusted herself and tried again unable to handle both the dress and wiping at once.

Finally, she hiked up her dress and stood up. Once she was no longer covering the toilet, the foul smell grew much stronger in the room. She turned around so her bare butt was facing me with the sheer white fabric of the dress surrounding her perfect cheeks. "Will you do me the honors?" She asked as she handed me the wad of toilet paper and slightly bent forward?

I was speechless at this point. This seemed almost more intimate than all the times she's gone in front of me. She was baring her most intimate spot at her most vulnerable time.

I nodded that I would help, but she wasn't even looking at me when I did. I took a deep breath unsure where or how to start as I just stared at her cheeks.

My heart was racing and I tried to control my breath. I slowly moved my left hand toward her left cheek, placing my pinky finger the side of her ass, then my ring finger, followed by my middle and pointer finger taking note of how each touch caused a small indentation in her firm and soft flesh. Finally I placed my thumb on the inner portion of her cheek, now clasping with all my fingers I slowly pulled her cheek outward exposing her most intimate treasure.

I barely even noticed her slit once her private hole came into view. It was impossibly small, and lightly twisted into itself remaining closed. The smell reached my nose. It was similar to that which was already in the room, but it had a different twang to it. It was ripe. It was real. It was truly her.

I pulled her cheek out a little more, barely stretching her hole so it opened just the tiniest bit. There was only a hint of brown visible. I took the toilet paper and slowly moved it closer to her trying not to shake before finally touching it to the plain area of skin just between her slit and her asshole. I pressed lightly and slid upward and noticed how she flinched when I crossed over the center of her anus.

I looked at the toilet paper, which barely even had a hint of anything on it. I folded it over and wiped once more. She let out a soft moan as I dabbed inward when I crossed over her asshole once more.

Despite the fact she just rid her body of several days worth of built up stress, her hole looked as clean and as perfect as ever.

I tossed the toilet paper in the bowl and parted her cheeks with both hands to make sure I didn't miss anything.

"How's it look?" She asked nervously.

I took in the sight silently. Admiring the whole scene from her budding clit nestled in her folds, the sleek and smooth slit of her lips, and finally her tight little hole. I wanted to tell her it was perfect. Better than perfect actually. But all I could do was enjoy the view. I leaned in closer and the faint, earthy smell grew stronger. I breathed heavily and could feel my breath bounce off her skin bringing in more of her intoxicating scent to me.

My eyes were closed and I felt a growing warmth on both sides of my cheeks as I became aware I was nestled between hers. Whether it was Ashley who moved back into me, or me who leaned into her, I didn't know.

I tightened my lips and gave a soft kiss right over her asshole. She let out a little moan and I felt her legs shake as my tongue lightly glided over her most private hole. The scent lingered on my tongue and nose as I gave her one last kiss; just a peck right on her anus before releasing her cheeks and watching them bounce shut, closing her hole, and closing that part of her life to me forever. I wondered if that would be the last bit of attention she ever received in that area given Mark's aversion to all things butt related.

The sight of her closed cheeks was no less beautiful than when opened. It was the perfect mix of beauty and the disbelief of what the hidden treasures were capable of. She dropped her dress, completely covering her butt from the world. Like it never happened. Like none of it ever happened.

I stood up as she turned to face me. She had a sympathetic smile, but it wasn't for me. It was for her. She was struggling with this just as much as I was.

She looked down into the full toilet and back at me. "Thank you for coming. I couldn't have done this without you."

I wasn't sure if she was referring to going through with the wedding, finally being able to relieve herself or some combination of the two.

"I'm glad I came too." We both chuckled at that realizing the duel meaning. "That wasn't what I meant, but that was nice too."

"I wanted to show you how much you mean to me." She said.

"You really didn't have to do that to show me."

"It wasn't only for you." She looked down and saw my penis was still hanging out, but had regained some life from its dormant state. "It was for me, too." She finally admitted. With that I could tell that her mood changed, betrayed by her own feelings.

I leaned in and gently placed my hand on the back of her neck, pulling her close. Pausing with just an inch between our lips, I could feel her breath on mine before we finally kissed softly. It was gentle and slow. Her breath just barely had a hint of the taste my semen. I wondered if she could taste her ass on mine.

We kissed softly a few more times, each one turning into a quicker peck before we ended our embrace. "I have to go take some photos with the family now." She said giving me one last look up and down, pausing to look at my now completely erect penis. She lightly pinched the head with her thumb and forefinger as if it was a lucky rabbits foot.

"It will be pretty hectic after the ceremony...greeting all of my new family, the dinner, cake, dancing. You'll have to forgive me if I'm too busy to see you." She said softly.

I knew what she meant. It would be too awkward. I nodded.

"Goodbye, Jason." She said before breaking eye contact and letting go of my penis as she quickly walked out the door without looking back.

I was standing there all alone with a hard on and stared at the impressive contents she left in the toilet. "Goodbye, Ashley." I said as I flushed the toilet, in a weird way saying goodbye to the intimate times we shared. Her solid logs swirled around and around, refusing to go down. It only seemed fitting. When something has been built up over time, it's nearly impossible to just get rid of it instantly. It hangs around and clogs up your mind and lingers on your senses.

I saw she left her panties on the ground and wondered what Mark would think of that. Would he notice she wasn't wearing panties when he removed her garter? The thought made me a little sad and I tucked away my now softening penis. I left the toilet in its full, clogged state as if it was one last memory of her I couldn't just flush away as I left the room to join the other guests.

I wandered around and couldn't find Shannon, but that wasn't surprising. I was the one who had just disappeared. She was probably congratulating Mark. I found my way to the bar and sampled some of the wineries finest offerings.

"Fancy meeting you here." Said a cool, familiar female voice.

I looked to my right and my eyes bounced with surprise.

"We met at the engagement party. I'm Ashley's mom."

"How could I forget? Lovely to see you again, Melanie." I said leaning over to give her a polite kiss on the side of her cheek. Taking in the sight of her in a long, sleek dress that was cut just low enough to modestly show her impressive cleavage. I didn't hide the fact I was eyeing her up and down as I said, "I'm not so sure Ashley will appreciate you taking some of the attention from her in this gorgeous dress."

"And I'm not so sure Mark would appreciate you being here at all." She said unaffected by my compliment.

We clanked our glasses together acknowledging our verbal stalemate.

"I really do enjoy a fine wine." She said softly. "There's so much that goes into it. So much to appreciate. So much you have to look for."

I looked intrigued and my expression urged her on.

She held her glass up to the light and swirled the contents around observing how the wine clung to the sides of the glass. "First you have to appreciate the legs."

"I always do." I said with a sly smile.

"Then you have to take in the aroma." She said staring me right in the eyes as she breathed in deeply, gently inhaling the scent.

"Smells divine." I said mirroring her moments.

"Lastly is the taste. The finish. The way if feels on your tongue and glides down your throat." She said sensuously as she swallowed slowly.

"Amazing." I said as I finished my sip as well.

"Really?" She sounded amused. "Perhaps we're sampling different wines, because mine is leaving an unsavory taste in my mouth." She said with a curious look on her face.

"How so?" I asked. Everything she said kept me waiting for more info.

"Well let's start with the legs. While they're completely beautiful," she said admiring the glass, "there's a small smudge that most people wouldn't have noticed."

I glanced at her glass and didn't see any stain. I followed the path of her eyes; she wasn't looking at the glass. Oh god, I thought as I looked down. Sure enough there was a little mark on my right thigh that I had was no doubt a recent cum stain. Did she really see that and know what it was?

"And then there's the nose. The aroma, the intimate scent." She said softly. "It's a little more earthy than I expected." She leaned in next to my ear and whispered, "I don't mean to be crass, but it smells like shit." She said as she inhaled deeply right next to cheek.

Oh god, was she smelling my breath from when I kissed Ashley...there? Is that even possible?

"And lastly the taste. I can't help but notice a sweet salty taste lingering on my tongue." She licked her lips, "but perhaps that was just from when I kissed my daughter hello a moment ago."

Now I was starting to panic. That was a little more direct. There's no way she could have pieced all that together. Did Ashley tell her? Was she really the Sherlock Holmes of pre-wedding blow jobs and rim jobs?

"All these things have left a bitter taste in my mouth." She said plainly.

I decided to play along, but no longer cared about what I revealed. "I'll have to politely disagree with you. Not about your observations, they were shockingly accurate. But I found it to be one of the best wines I've ever sipped." I said almost defiantly.

"Oh I don't doubt that." She said with a sly grin and condescending tone. "Do you remember what we talked about at their engagement party?" She asked directly.

"How could I forget? You explained some intimate observations about a drawing of the beautiful female form. It was enlightening." I said matching her glare.

"I do notice the little things." She said glancing again at the stain on my pants. "But you know that's not the part of our conversation I'm referring to."

I understood completely and took another sip of the wine. "You know no matter how good this wine is, I know I will never be able to have it again. But I'm happy to have tasted it at all." I said.

She looked at me with unsettled eyes. Almost impressed with my metaphorical candor. "Not all wines are meant to be enjoyed by everyone."

"I know." I said, now looking downward, growing tired of all these hidden messages. I finally blurted out, "We've said our goodbyes. Your daughter won't be sharing any of her wine with me."

She smiled. It was not a happy smile, though.

Shannon finally appeared out of nowhere and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was glad to see her. "Shannon! Have you met Melanie, Ashley's mom?"

"We have." Shannon said and shook her hand. "Nice to see you again."

"Likewise." She shook her hand as if only a formality. "Jason and I were just discussing fine wine. And how it's not for everyone."

"Oh I agree. I can barely tell the difference between this and a six dollar bottle." Shannon said trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm sure." Melanie smirked underhandedly. "Enjoy the wedding. I have to take my seat. It was nice seeing you both, one last time."

God that woman gave me the chills. She turned and walked toward the front aisle, her hips swaying deliberately with each step. From this view I could have sworn that was Ashley walking away. Their curves were remarkably similar. Everything about them was similar; Melanie was just so much more intimidating.

"Where were you?" Shannon asked breaking my train of thought.

"Just saying goodbye to a friend." It wasn't really a lie, but I felt guilty from what just happened. Not guilty like how could I have done that to Shannon, but guilty like how could I have not been more honest with Shannon before. This was clearly not working. She wasn't the fine wine for me, even if I would never end up with Ashley.

That would be something we'd have to discuss shortly, but I didn't want it to ruin the day. We took our seats in the back and watched quietly as the music started up. Pachelbel's cannon. A classic choice.

The room stood up as Ashley entered. Everyone was seeing her the way I saw her every day. What a mysterious creature she was. I'm sure no one was thinking at this moment about her using the bathroom. But I was. That and so much more. How perfect I found her. How much I loved that she shared her most intimate moments with me. Something she could share with no one else, including Mark, who was standing up front watching her with adoring eyes.

He did look happy. And so did she. The music was slowly getting to many people. The quiet sniffles in the air were turning contagious as most people were now sniffling or wiping their eyes. I looked over at Shannon and she too was getting weepy. I saw her wipe away a tear from her eyes and wondered if it was because she was happy for Mark?

I was getting a little emotional as well, but I was more of an inner emotional guy than a flat out crier. I finally felt some peace accepting this was it. I truly was happy for Ashley. What a perfect way for our journey to come to an end.

We all sat down as the minister began saying some words about what love truly was. "Love is putting someone else's happiness before your own." Seemed like a simple concept, but terribly hard to act on I thought.

Shannon was still sniffling. I looked over to comfort her, and I noticed the cries were silently growing. Her breathing was picking up and I actually started to get a little concerned for her.

"Shannon, are you okay?" I asked as I placed my hand on her knee, rubbing softly.

She shook her head and looked down, wiping away the increasing tears.

"Honey, look at me. It's going to be okay. It's a beautiful wedding for our friends." I said hoping that might help, but all she did was cry more, now her sobs were getting a little louder. "Please calm down. People are starting to look." I whispered to her. "It will be okay."

"No." She shook her head. "It won't." She said now barely able to control herself.

"What has gotten into you?" I asked with a mix of concern and annoyance.

"I have to tell you something." She said, unable to look at me.

"Please, can we talk about this later?" I quietly begged.

"You don't understand!" She said loud enough for a few rows of people around us to hear.

"Shhhh." I desperately tried to calm her down. I placed my arm around her shoulder and rubbed her arm.

"Jason. Please!" She sobbed. "I lied to you." She said.

"Lied to me about what?"

She looked up at me slowly. Trying to gain her composure.

"Shannon, what did you lie to me about?" I asked.

"Everything."

12