Shared Bed Ch. 03

Story Info
Danny's adventures get even more interesting.
2.4k words
4.42
383.2k
40

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sambates69
sambates69
101 Followers

The next morning I woke up with a start, not sure where I was. Then my eyes adjusted to the dim morning light and I realized I was in my mother's bedroom. She was still fast asleep, the covers had been pulled off her and one of her big breasts had popped out of the robe. I stared at her breast, the nipple with traces of my cum and spit on it, and I felt very aroused and excited. She was breathing softly, her chest moving and her mouth slightly open. Her nightgown had ridden up her thighs and I could see her cunt. My horniness made me bold and I gently began to push her thighs apart, hoping and praying that she wouldn't awaken. Her thighs parted with very little resistance and her wet pussy came into view. I paused for a few seconds but it didn't look like she was going to wake up – my mother is a very deep sleeper- so I proceeded to slip the top off to expose both her breasts.

Her tits and cunt were now fully exposed and she still slept on, unaware of what I was doing. For a second she stirred and I almost put the covers back on, but she went back to the rhythmic breathing. I knelt down between her legs so I could get a closer look at her cunt. I had never seen it this close before and from here I could smell the fragrance of her pussy and see the wetness on her cunt lips. I parted her lips carefully with my fingers and she moaned softly. Then I began to lick her cunt gently. I had never done this to a woman before but I just let my instincts take over. I began to lap at her like a dog, my tongue going over her sweet cunt and sucking at her clit. She began to moan and spread her legs wider. I sucked at her clitoris and nibbled at her pussy lips. By now I was too horny to really care, and began fucking her cunt with my tongue as it entered her warm and wet softness, in and out and in and out. I sucked and licked, and in her sleep she lifted her ass and spread her legs wider, so I had a full view of her wet splayed cunt and her asshole.

I starting stroking my cock with one hand as I massaged and licked her cunt, and she began to moan even louder.

Suddenly I heard a sound form the door and I turned to see my Aunt Jeannie watching me with a smile on her face. I was startled and scared – here I was on my knees licking and sucking my mother's cunt while her sister stood and watched! I had no idea what to do and I stood up trying to cover my erect cock and at the same time afraid to make a sound, afraid that my mother would wake up at any moment.

Aunt Jeannie had a thin T shirt on that barely covered her ass, and nothing else on. Her nipples were visibly erect and she was flushed. She just looked at my erect penis , put her hand on her lips and whispered, "SShhhh, get dressed and come downstairs, Now."

I was petrified, but quickly covered my miraculously still sleeping mom and after getting my pajamas on and a shirt, I went downstairs. My aunt was sitting on a chair, at the table, with a cup of coffee. She looked up as I came. "Do you want a cup of coffee?" she asked.

I shook my head, wondering how she could act like nothing had happened, like she hadn't walked in on me tonguing my mother's cunt.

"Sit down," she said.

I sat down and looked at her. She sat back and spread her legs, teasing me with her open pussy. "Do you like what you see, young man?" she asked in a mocking voice.

I didn't answer and she said, "You were certainly liking your mother's pussy a few minutes ago." With her legs spread wide open she was now running the coffee cup up and down her pussy lips and the warmth of the cup was making her cunt flush, the congestion making it more oink, the lips fuller the wetness spreading into the inside of her thighs.

"It's very nice Aunt Jeannie," I said with a trace of nervousness in my voice.

" You bet it is, honey, and it tastes so good too," she said and put two of her fingers inside and withdrew them, slick with her cunt-juice, She licked her fingers clean, watching me the whole time. The bitch was teasing me, watching me get a painful hard-on, aware that at any time mother or Sam might walk downstairs and see my aunt with her cunt on display. "My cunt can take a big cock inside , although I love to have a cock in my ass and in my mouth at the same time," she said. She put the coffee cup down and lifted up her T-shirt , showing me her tits. They were bigger than my mothers, sagging just a little because of their weight. the nipples were pink and she had big areolaes. "If you like what you see, come and show me what you can do with your tongue," she said.

"What about Sam...and Mom," I asked.

"Don't worry about them, lick me...Now," she lifted her legs onto the chair and opened her cunt wide with her hands.

I knelt down and began giving her the licking of a lifetime. I probed and sucked and licked her cunt as I crouched under the chair. Her pussy was fragrant and wet and warm. I was so horny that I thought I would burst as she moaned and pushed her cunt against my face.

" Stand up, " she said after a few minutes of this.

She pulled down my pajamas and held my erect cock.

" You have a very big cock, you will make your mother very happy," she said.

Before I could ask her to explain what she meant by that, she began sucking my penis into her warm wet mouth. Her tongue coated my shaft with her spit dripping onto my balls. Her hair caressed my cock as she went up and down and worked my dick, sucking the head of my penis and massaging it with her mouth. She tongued my balls and then said," Fuck my mouth now, please."

I didn't need another invitation and I began to thrust into her mouth like it was a cunt, working my shaft in and out of her willing mouth, feeling her tongue working and licking me with each stroke.

I was pumping into her mouth, her legs spread and saliva and pre-cum dripping down, when there was a sound on the stair. Sam stood in his boxers looking shocked at what he was seeing.

"Mom! Dannny!" he said , but I noticed that he had a bulge in his boxers.

His mother stopped sucking me and looked up at her son. She seemed unperturbed.

"Sam. I know you have seen me getting fucked and you have watched me sucking off other men, I knew all along that you were watching every evening when I was getting fucked by two men, and I could hear you jerking off. So don't stand there like this is something new."

"But Mom, this is your sister's son...my cousin..."

"Yes, you're right , Sam." She stood up and went up to him." Well, what do you say I suck my son's cock as well as my nephew's?"

She took him by the hand and made him sit on the chair. Sam looked like something had hit him on the head but he made no more protests. I watched as she pulled down his boxers exposing his erect cock. She began stroking Sam's erection, touching and massaging her son's shaft. She knelt down and Sam leaned back closing his eyes like he couldn't believe it. I watched her with growing disbelief as she licked the head of his cock. I watched as this mother began sucking her son's cock tenderly. Sam groaned as she began giving him the blowjob of his life, sucking and licking his cock, laving his shaft with her tongue. I began to jerk off watching this unbelievably sexy scene and Aunt Jeannie saw me and paused. " Come over here Danny and lick my cunt again."

She looked longingly at my cock. Her cunt look juicy and wet and I wasted no time in going over as she resumed sucking Sam's cock I knelt down and began caressing her ass. I spread open her cunt lips and started licking her cunt from the back.

"AAAAh, lick my wet cunt," she groaned and continued working on Sam's cock with even more intensity. Sam was thrusting upwards into her mouth as he sat in the chair and Aunt Jeannie was pushing her cunt back into my mouth. I tasted her wet cunt-juice as I licked and suck her open wet pussy. I thrust a finger into her cunt and began fucking her with it.

"I want your cock, Sam, please fuck my cunt , I am a slut sucking my own son's cock, fuck me like your bitch," I couldn't believe my luck! My own aunt was begging for a fucking. I took my erect cock and began running it up and down her wet pussy lips, afraid still to actually fuck my mother's sister. But she reached back and guided my cock into her waiting cunt. I began thrusting into her warm wetness and began fucking her hard.

"Harder, fuck me harder," she mumbled, saliva dripping from her mouth onto Sam's cock. A strand of precum ran from Sam's cock to her mouth and she licke d her lips as I pounded into her.

"Stand up Sam, and fuck my mouth , while Danny fucks your mother," she said.

Sam stood up and watched me fuck his mother, her mother on her hands and knees, down like some common whore getting fucked by her nephew, begging her son to fuck her mouth.

He seemed angry and pulled her face upwards roughly pulling her hair. "Suck this you bitch," he said, and his words shocked me a bit, even though what we were doing was pretty shocking already. He pushed his cock past her lips and began roughly thrusting into his mother's cunt as I continued to fuck her wet open cunt.

I caressed her ass, and spread her ass cheeks apart. I looked at my cock going into her , dripping pink slit as she thrust her ass back towards me taking my hard cock in to the hilt. I thrust my shaft in and out of her cunt and I watched as she moaned and slobbered over her son's cock. She licked and sucked, making loud slurping noises as I fucked her. "MMMMMM," she shouted and took her mouth off Sam's cock for a second.

"Fuck me harder, both of you, I love your hard cocks."

Sam closed his eyes and then it seemed to be too much for him. He took out his

spit-slicked cock from her mouth and began cumming in thick white spurts that covered her eyes and face. She licked and swallowed as much cum as she could and I couldn't watch this without cumming as well. I filled her cunt with my jism as she began licking Sam's cock, cleaning the cum from his cock with her mouth and tongue.

I was about to thrust my cock, wet with pussy-juice and cum, into her mouth, when I heard sounds upstairs. My mother was waking up, and in a minute she would be downstairs to see her son and nephew fucking her sister who was down on her knees, her skirt pulled up and her tits hanging, like a common whore.

I stood up. "Mom's waking up!"

Sam reluctantly pulled out his cock from his mother's mouth, and she let it go with a groan. Both of them quickly pulled on their clothes as well and when Mom came downstairs, the three of us were at the table drinking coffee like nothing had happened.

"G'morning," Sam mumbled. "Hey Sis," said Aunt Jeannie, not looking guilty at all. I just sat there and wasn't sure what to say. My mind was going a hundred miles an hour as I thought of all the events of the past 24 hours. My aunt had given me a hand job, I had masturbated in front of my mother and watched as she fucked herself with her fingers, and then I'd not only cum all over her tits and face but also licked her breasts clean of my cum. And then, if that wasn't enough, Aunt Jeannie had just got a fucking of a life time by her son and me. It was all too much to think about and my cock became hard again as I thought about this. Mom didn't seem to be too uncomfortable about last night and sat on one of the bar stools. Her big breasts looked like they were still on display and once again images of licking her nipples passed my mind.

"So, what shall we do today, this town can get so boring," Mom said and I suppressed a laugh as I thought of all the interesting things we could do.

"Oh, I don't know, I feel like I could just go back to sleep," Aunt Jeannie said. "Why don't you do something with the boys, while I just relax at home,' she said, giving me a lewd wink.

"You're sure?" Mom asked, but Aunt Jeannie insisted and after she had a cup of coffee, Mom went up to shower and change. I watched her walk upstairs, her ass and tits looked inviting and sexy as ever.

"Remember, she likes a cock in her ass and her mouth," my aunt whispered to me. I was shocked by the implications of her words, but excited at the same time. I looked at Sam, who smiled at me and then he touched his mother's cunt under her skirt and withdrawing his wet fingers, he licked his fingers and said, "I want to fuck your mother, Danny."

To Be Continued...

Please write and tell me what you think of the story so far...

sambates69
sambates69
101 Followers