Shared: Black Bareback for Baby

Story Info
Sweet submission to a stranger.
3.4k words
4.1
116.6k
63
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to 'Gloryhole Games'. You do not need to read that story to understand this one. Reading it, however, may fill in some background that I hint at in this essay. ~Sandy

************

I have always loved the unexpected, but have felt most comfortable when I was delivering the surprise rather than being surprised. Yesterday I was the one being surprised, and my body kept reminders through the night and into the morning.

I walked slowly into the kitchen, unsure how our conversation would unfold. But the kitchen was bare, save for a rose and a note. My husband had left these for me, and this lone act filled me with relief. He wasn't upset.

The note was beautifully written, and reassuring: "My Love, your behavior yesterday was both generous and magical. I had no right to introduce a fantasy into our relationship without first discussing it with you. Your response, however, matched my dream perfectly. You are perfect, my love."

Yes, yesterday. My sweet husband introduced me to another man. Well, not introduced me to a man, really, just to his penis. In a matter of moments, during a rather standard bout of role-play, I was asked to taste, and then to accept a stranger into me. I complied.

My husband's passion indicated that he had enjoyed the game, as he made love to me immediately afterward. And then again, later, after we retired to our bedroom. But I had worried that he wouldn't remember it as fondly in the morning light.

But he did. And I'm happy he enjoyed it, because I loved it. And I loved it in a way I hadn't expected. A lifetime ago, when I was single, I pretended to be an unfaithful wife. In that way I addressed both my physical need, and my need for an uncomplicated life.

I left that life behind long prior to dating, and eventually marrying, my husband. Now as a married woman, he asked me to be intimate with another man. I don't think this means that I have been unfaithful, as I faithfully followed his desires. This calmed me, and I rested waiting for him to return.

************

He returned, and shockingly, our lives returned to normal, with no real discussion of the experience. Our passion for each other, and for role-play, remained powerful and thus our lives continued their normal dance -- working during the day, and loving during the nights.

It was three weeks later when he broke the silence. "Would you do it again?"

"Do what, hun?"

"Be with a different man."

I wondered what he meant by this, as I had hoped he would bring back the same stranger one day. "A different man?"

"Yeah, like before, different from me."

"I want to please you, you know that. But how many different men do you want to see me with?"

"No, I said it wrong!" He laughed. "I meant the same guy as before."

"Why him, hun?"

"Well, firstly because he keeps reminding me of how great it was, and secondly because it was so exciting."

This was interesting. "What did you find most exciting?"

"Yeah, I didn't really want to admit to that. But the truth is I thought it was incredibly sexy to see you with a black man. Does it bother you?"

"Does what bother me -- your fantasy or interracial sex?"

"Either, both, I dunno, you tell me."

"No, I'm not bothered by either, hun. I just want to make you happy. But, you know, if this is a friend of yours you're going to have to work out some rules."

"I've already thought of this! A lot, actually. It'll be like another game, ok?!"His excitement was clear, reassuring, and a bit frightening!

"I need to hear some details before I agree!" I giggled.

"I was thinking -- now hear me out -- that you would be my slave and do whatever I said. You know that I love you too much to put you in a bad situation, and this way my friend will never try to make this into more than it is."

I was surprised that he wanted me to be so subordinate, so I probed a little. "And what is it to you?"

"It's me feeling dominant, proud, and loving."

I thought about this for a few minutes, and then spoke. "OK."

"OK? Really? That is fantastic. This is going to be great!"

I was excited, certainly, but nervous too. This could damage a very good marriage, but so could inhibiting each other's fantasies. I was committed to making this work.

************

It took him three weeks to bring the topic up, but once he did, it took him only three hours to make plans. All he told me was that we were going to meet his friend at a local hotel Saturday afternoon, and that he would handle the rest. I complied.

I confess to allowing my imagination a lot of freedom, and perhaps because of that, the week seemed to move very slowly. When Friday night finally arrived, my husband came home, and explained that we should be at the hotel early. And we should be well rested!

I asked again. "Hun, are you sure about this?"

"I am. Sandy, this is going to be amazing. Lets eat and get to bed early." And this is what we did. It was surprising to me that we didn't make love before falling asleep.

My husband had already left the bed by the time the alarm went off. I made my way down to the kitchen, found that breakfast was already made for me, and saw that a bag had been packed and placed at the door.

"Have some coffee and enjoy breakfast, babe, but we need to get on the road!" His voice was full of joy and he almost bounced as he walked. To be honest, this almost freaked me out. "You don't need to shower or dress up, OK? I've got that covered."

We left the house quickly, drove across town, and entered the hotel room. "The role-play starts now, OK?"

"OK."

************

"Get in the shower, woman. And don't come out until every square inch of you is clean, and completely shaven."

"Compl ..."

"Shush. I will permit no talking back. Now do as I say."I walked off to the bathroom, and did as I was told. The shower, actually, was lovely. And being fully clean shaved is not new to our relationship. But being told to do this, and in the tone he used, was completely new. I'm not sure I liked it.

When I exited the bathroom, in a robe, I was met with disapproval again.

"Damn, baby. Did I say you could be dressed? No, I did not. Now take that robe off."I let it fall to the floor. My husband just stared at me, and I could see a smile come to his face.

"You are so beautiful!"

"Thank you."

"No, seriously, I love every inch of that 5'4" frame."

"5'3", really."

"OK, whatever, and I love all 110 lbs!"

It's closer to 120, but I let this one pass.

"Seriously, I just love you so much. But listen, we only have a half hour to get ready, so you need to get that ass in gear. Here, get dressed first."

With that he tossed me a bag from Wicked Temptations, in it was a black, seamless floral lace body stocking with a halter-top and an open crotch. "Put it on -- I'll get your shoes."

I confess to feeling both sexy and slutty in the outfit, and to being relieved that my husband was the one to select it.

"Here are your pumps, put them on."

Great, I thought to myself, my 4" high heel black sheepskin pumps. These are not exactly the shoes I'd pick out for this outfit, but then I was not really in control of that, was I?

"Now we're talking! You look amazing. And your nipples look hard. Are you already getting excited?"

I was, but I wasn't going to confess that yet. "It's a little cold, that's all."

"Whatever, we don't have time to be cold. Now I want you to put on your make-up ok? And listen, I want it to look great, and sexy. Imagine being a prostitute, and then take it a little further."

I still don't understand this, but I accept it. Some men, perhaps most men, find the overuse of make-up to be sexy. I have used this to my advantage in the past, so I am certain I know what he wants.

I decided on smokey black eye shadow and dark red glossy lipstick. I should be embarrassed that I have this color already, but it has served me well in the past.

I stood before him, made eye contact, and asked for a final time. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Yes. And I am sure that I want you to stop asking. Our friend will be here soon, please sit on the edge of the bed and wait."I followed his directions exactly.

************

We were alone for only a few minutes before the doorbell rang. My husband let in his friend, and the two of them chatted by the door.

"Baby, come here."I walked towards them. I heard my husband say, "She won't be saying much today, I've instructed her to be quiet." I think his friend was listening, but his eyes were on me.

"Goddam, that is one fine woman you got there."

"Sure is, and she's going to stay that way. Here are the rules: no anal, no pain, and no disrespect."

Still, he didn't take his eyes off me, and I was studying him as closely. He was tall -- at least a foot taller than me -- and muscular. His face was friendly, and confident, and handsome.

"Gotcha, my man, but I'm gonna need some clarification. The anal I get -- or rather, won't get -- put what do you mean by pain? I'm a big man, you know."

"Oh, yes, I understand that. What I mean is that you cannot hurt her -- for example, by biting her hard -- outside of what normal intercourse may involve."

"Good, I got it. And disrespect? Can I talk dirty?"

"That should be fine, but not abusively. I think the difference is mostly in tone and intent. Agree?"

"Fuck yeah, I agree."

"And I'll be staying with you, of course."

"Roger that! Can I say hello to your woman?"

"Yes, I think that would be appropriate. Call her baby."

************

And with that we entered a truly new realm in our relationship. I focused on my new friend, and my husband focused on the two of us.

"I've seen you before, baby, but wasn't able to say hi." I just smiled my response. "Come on over here, get closer, and turn around for me." I followed his direction, and the submission made me feel free, and sexy.

"I think I'm gonna leave you dressed just the way you are, but it's time for you to undress me." I looked over to my husband, for the last time, and he just nodded his head.

Slowly I unbuttoned his shirt, pressed it back over his shoulders and, while pulling it down beyond his arms, I moved in to suck on one of his nipples.

"Damn, baby, now that's respect!"

I continued to kiss his belly while I unbuckled his belt. I grabbed his waistband and pulled him backward, until my ass was on the bed. I looked up at him, undid his pants, pulled down the zipper, and tugged at his pants and shorts until they fell to just above his knees.

I broke eye contact only when I felt his penis pulse against my chest. I watched it, pulsing with his heartbeat, growing slowly for me. I was disappointed when he pulled away, but he did so just to get fully undressed.

When he stood back to face me I could see, for the first time, how perfectly beautiful this man was. His penis, which I saw in the dim lights of my basement, was more impressive in the daylight. Although not yet fully hard, it was thick, long, veiny, and gorgeous.

Its head, large but narrow for his overall width, was light brown, as was the first few inches of his shaft. The color darkened at that point, to a deep ebony, to match the rest of his body.

"Come on, now, baby. That's no way to treat a black man. Say hello with that sexy mouth."

I needed no further encouragement. I leaned down and ran my tongue slowly around the head, and as he continued to harden, I eventually took him fully into my mouth. Now fully hard, I allowed my hands to grasp and pull along the length of his shaft.

"Can you see this? If not, you gotta get closer." He yelled to my husband. "This lady is a world class cocksucker. I'm in fucking heaven!"

My husband got closer to watch, which only motivated me to be better. I now ignored him, and focused my full attention on my new lover, rarely breaking eye contact.

"That's right baby, good job, now daddy wants a treat."I replied with the only words I'd speak until my husband and I were alone again. "Yes daddy."

He pushed me back on the bed, rotated around the side, and pulled me until my head just leaned over the side. "Think your woman can handle this?" He asked my husband, now very close, as he pressed his penis back into my mouth.

"Damn this is fine. I'm gonna own just a bit of that throat, but don't worry, I ain't never killed a whore yet."

The talk excited me, and feeling him push into uncharted territory was painful, and painfully exciting. "Come on, baby, you still got some hands!"

It was true, I could still use my hands. I used one on him, as he instructed, stroking him while he pulled back slightly and pushed progressively deeper into my throat, but the other I was using on myself. The moment was so exciting that I couldn't help it -- I needed attention.

"Look how hot your woman is! Show some pity on the bitch. Taste that fine pussy."

The feeling of my husband's mouth on my vagina was almost immediate. His expert touch, combined with the moment, elevated my excitement. But my moans, because my throat was being taken, were mostly silent.

"Looks like she's 'bout ready now!" He pulled from my mouth, looked me in the eyes, and spoke. "That wall hid the truth from you last time, baby, now you're gonna learn." He motioned my husband out of the way, ran his cock against my lips, around my clit, and eventually held it at my entrance.

"Look at me." I did, and he smiled as he pressed his head into me. "Damn tight pussy on your woman! I'm gonna love this." I was already loving this. Slowly, but methodically, he pressed deeper and deeper into my body.

Standing on the side of the bed, with ankles in his hands, he began to take me forcefully. The pleasure associated with the pain was unreal, and I loved every second.

"Man, you gotta see this. Look at how it holds on to my dick! I'm gonna flip your wife's pussy inside out."

My husband had moved down to see, but I couldn't see his expression. Regardless, he wouldn't be there for long.

"Don't just stand there. Get yourself some of that throat. You saw me, right? You own that shit."

My husband complied, and soon I felt his penis press into my mouth, and press at the edge of my throat. "Fucking awesome, right? I'm telling you, she's a world class cocksucker."

My body was exploding from orgasm to orgasm, as my two lovers thrust in unison. My husband was being gentler, but then he wasn't the one causing my orgasms.

"Sorry, my man, I need the whole package now."

And with that my husband withdrew, I was pushed back onto the bed, and my lover re-entered me. He drew close and whispered. "Wrap your legs around me baby. You still ain't felt the whole thing. Now I'm gonna fuck you right."

I wasted no time, and neither did he. With my legs wrapped around his hips, he powered his body down into mine with a force and a depth I had never known. His pace was machinelike, and almost impossibly fast. My screams were constant, and my orgasms multiple. His final thrust, impossible deep, announced his completion. I felt the pressure of his release deep within me, and I felt my body clasp his as if my life depended on it.

"Holy shit, man, that was awesome. Your wife better be on the pill, and have an IUD, and even then it might not be enough. That pussy wouldn't let me go!" My husband, now by my feet, just stared. And smiled.

"Hey, if you start now, some of your little guys might still make it into the race!"

My husband needed no more encouragement, and I felt him mount me. Although aware, I was more focused on the huge penis now being pressed between my lips. "I'm not done, baby, just taking a little break. You get me ready again, and I'll reward you with another deep fucking."

I'm not sure if my husband heard this, and there were no changes to his pace to suggest he did, but I was excited by the idea. I used both hands on him, stroking his shaft and squeezing his head, as I ran my tongue along as much of his length as I could. I could feel his heart beat in his penis, and although still not fully hard, it was harder than it was just a few minutes ago. I kept staring at him while I worked him back to full hardness. I have almost reached completion when my husband moaned his completion.

"Good job, my man. But step away from the girl, I'm gonna knock that sperm a little deeper in."

My husband moved aside, my lover lifted me into the center of the bed, flipped me onto my stomach, and then pulled me up onto my hands and knees. I felt the tip of his penis press against me, I felt him work the head in, and then I felt the pleasure of his swift, deep, full stroke.

"Oh crap. Sorry man, can you see that?" He kept fucking me as he spoke. "Looks like I'm pulling some of yours out. But watch, can you see this? Can you believe how much cock this bitch can handle? I mean, she's tiny but she's about to take it all."

And I did, my head collapsed to the bed, but his fucking didn't slow. "Sorry girl, I can't wait for each of your orgasms, but I can keep them coming." And with his fingers wrapped around my body, stroking my clit in pace with his thrusts, he did just that.

He quickly pulled his fingers from me, grasped my hips, and thrust deeply within me and held. I felt the immense pressure of his release, and once again my body spasmed a welcoming.

Once complete, he pushed my body to the bed, remained inside me, and laid on me for a long time. His constant nibbling of my ear and gentle kisses kept me warm, but once his penis was soft it was time for him to go.

"That was amazing! I don't suppose you loan her out for entire nights?"

My husband's response was expected. "Nope, sure don't."

"Interested in expanding our circle? I got a friend who calls me 'tiny', he'd kill to get his hands on such a perfect woman."

My husband answered this one similarly. "I think we've had all we can handle, but thanks." I wouldn't admit this then, or ever, but the thought didn't upset me.

************

My husband and I didn't speak for a long time. Our friend left, and I eventually got off the bed, took a shower, and put on my normal cloths. I was afraid that we might have just broken something. But that fear was no reason not to speak.

I broke the silence. "Hun, are you ok? Is that what you wanted?"

"No, not really. That was so much better than I expected. You were fucking amazing, that was fucking amazing. I am in awe. What's next?"