Shared: Blissfully broken

Story Info
Out in public with both my husband and lover.
1.7k words
3.86
37.3k
36
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to 'Gloryhole Games', 'Black Bareback for Baby', & 'Begging for BBC'. You do not need to read those stories to understand this one. Reading them, however, may fill in some background that I hint at in this essay. ~ Sandy

************

It was almost 8:00 and my body was going crazy. I hoped my fidgeting hadn't been obvious, but I didn't care any more. All I cared about is what was going to happen next.

************

(Earlier that week)

I sat, quietly, on the loveseat as the negotiations took place.

"Good decision, my man. We need to take this shit mainstream."

"No, not like that. I'm going to be there, it's going to be a nice restaurant, and you're not going to do anything that makes me look bad."

"OK, I got it."

"I'm serious. This cannot look like a date."

"Got'cha. She's your wife. I won't do anything that would make anyone think different."

"Good. OK then, we can do it."

I had an idea of what Jalen would say next. "But you know, before the night is up, I'm tapping that sweet pussy."

My husband's response was predictable. "I know - I'm counting on it." And so was I.

"And you want it to be a secret, right?"

"Yes, like always. I don't want to know anything."

"Good man! Now get the fuck out of here so I can plan the night with Baby."

"No. No – you can't fuck her tonight."

"I'm not going to fuck her. I'm going to make sure she knows what's hap'nen Friday night. Now get the fuck out of here."

I watched as my husband stood, grabbed the car keys, and prepared to leave our house. "How long do you need."

"Only a half hour. I've already got some ideas."

As the door shut, Jalen turned his attention to me. "Come on over here, Baby. I think you're gonna like my plan."

I closed the space between us quickly and confessed, "I'm sure I'll love it."

He hugged me tight. "You will, girl, I promise. You need to be on your knees as I tell you this."

"My husband said ..."

"Ya, he said I couldn't fuck you. He didn't say you couldn't blow me."

I just smiled, looked at him, dropped to my knees, and pleased him as he explained his plans for Friday night.

************

The meal was wonderful, and the conversation was friendly, but I couldn't keep my mind off the clock. I was so aroused that I began to fear that my husband would smell me. Or that someone else would.

At exactly 8:00 I made my move. "Guys? I have to go to the restroom."

"OK, babe." My husband replied. "Would you like us to order you desert?"

"Thanks, no. I'll just taste yours."

And with that I left the table, walked through the room, and down the corridor towards the bathrooms. Once out of sight, I didn't get far.

************

I didn't expect his strength, or his speed. I didn't even see his face before I was pushed into the dark room. I stumbled maybe 10 feet before I hit what must have been the back of a couch.

"Just keep quiet, you little cunt. We don't have much time."

My dress was lifted, and my panties pulled down. I felt his finger.

"You're fucking dripping, you little whore. You get off on this shit don't you? I've been watching you all night. Sitting there with your husband, wondering which guy was going to fuck you. You're fucking lucky it's me, 'cause I'm going to make this worth it."

The passion, the risk, the entire moment was so wrong, and so exciting, I thought I'd faint. When I felt the tip of his cock slide through me I thought I'd explode.

"Now reach down, you little slut. Grab my cock and shove it in. Do it now, you cunt!"

I did as told – I directed him, rock hard, into me.

"Hold on, you married whore. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk back to your pussy husband."

God forgive me, but my first orgasm struck with those words. I came again as he continued to abuse me, and again when he slapped my ass.

"Fuck! I've never met a whore that love fucking as much as you do. Your pussy fucking loves my cock."

I knew he was close, and that excited me more.

"I'm going to cum inside your cunt, you married slut. I've been waiting a week for this. Your pussy husband will taste me for a month."

With that, and a final thrust, we came simultaneously.

"Fuck that was good! You can tell your pimp it was worth the $200."

I let those words settle, and my heart calm down, as the stranger left. I gathered myself, went to the bathroom, and walked back to the table.

************

The waitress was there when I got back to the table. "Hey Babe," my husband greeted me, "Jalen wants to get going so we're going to skip dessert."

Jalen turned to the waitress. "Let me have that bill, honey."

My husband objected. "No way, Jalen. It's too expensive – we can split it."

"Forget about it, my man. This is my pleasure." And with that Jalen handed the waitress two $100 bills. "Keep the change, honey. The experience was excellent."

************

I held my husband's hand as we walked back to the car. The boys chatted and I walked in silence. People passing us wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary. The boys' conversation was polite, and I was dressed conservatively.

My make-up was subtle, my heels short, and my white cable sweater dress covered me from neck to knee. No one would imagine that a stranger's sperm was flowing slowly into my panties with each step.

We arrived at the car, Jalen got in the back seat, and my husband got behind the wheel. I paused, unsure of where to sit, until Jalen spoke. "Get in the front seat, Baby. You're leaving with your husband, remember?" I did as I was told.

My husband started the car, and drove us out of the parking lot. "Hey, my man, when it's safe, pull over. Baby needs to get in the back seat."

"OK, no problem." And when it was safe, and we were out of view, my husband pulled over, kissed me on the cheek, and told me to get in the back seat. I was happy to comply.

"Now drive. And don't stop, alright?"

"Alright."

************

I had so many questions for Jalen, but when next to him – when sensing his presence – they all vanished. "Alright, Baby, your husband is gonna try and keep his eyes on the road. You need to show me what you want."

How could I show him? I wasn't even sure what I wanted any longer. What I could show him is what I needed. I kneeled to his side and began to kiss him. We kissed slowly, and lovingly, for miles. And as the passion built, I began to rub him through his pants.

We continued to kiss as I unzipped him, and released him from his constraints. We continued to kiss as I stroked him to full strength. We continued to kiss as he reached beneath my dress and pulled my panties down. We continued to kiss as I help him remove them from my legs.

I broke our kiss just long enough to stare him in the eyes and whisper, "this is what I need." I could hear my husband's rapid breathing as I got on Jalen's lap, but I never looked toward the front seat.

I felt Jalen's hot penis against my skin and, after adjusting my dress so that Jalen and I were both covered, I reached for him and stroked him as we began to kiss again. I mounted him once I felt, on my grateful fingers, a drop of his passion.

I lowered myself slowly, taking as much of him as I could, and when I could take no more, I just shifted my weight from side to side. Jalen and I rocked side to side as one – our mouths in constant loving contact, and our bodies connected more deeply than imaginable.

My body gave in first. As my orgasm began to build, Jalen lifted his hands beneath my dress, held on to my ass, and pulled me down hard. With our eyes locked, I kept as quiet as possible so that only Jalen and I knew what I had just experienced.

The passion of the moment, and my body's response, only made me need him more. With my hands around his shoulders, our eyes locked on each other, I began to ride him. I began slowly, rising and falling just a few inches, but Jalen was in no mood to be teased.

I rose now rapidly, and fell down upon him with force. When I couldn't go high enough, he lifted me, and when I couldn't come down hard enough, he thrust into me.

Normally quiet, I couldn't keep it in. I began to moan, and then to scream each time Jalen thrust into my world.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Fuck, yes! Jalen! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Harder! Harder! Harder! Harder! Harder! Ohhhhhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming – oh my GOD – I'm cumming!"

Then I saw stars. Jalen's last thrust, before filling me with his perfection, struck a part of me I didn't know existed. He held my ass tightly – unwilling to surrender his new territory – and I just gave myself completely to him.

Slowly, he began to soften. But I refused to get off him.

My husband's words seemed to come from miles away. "Hey guys! That was awesome. I came in my pants!" Jalen and I didn't respond, we just kissed for the rest of the drive.

************

I've thought about that night many times now, and about my lifestyle. Initially I was surprised by how much I liked being shared. Now I just accept it. It makes me feel sexy, and attractive, and surprisingly powerful. My husband, too, feels good about this, and I know he enjoys it tremendously.

But I am no longer sure if it is my husband or Jalen who is sharing me.