Shared Kink

Story Info
Couple find they have the same kink after all.
3.8k words
4.11
92.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers

My name is Kelly and I just have to tell my story.

I'm 37 years old and live in a suburban neighborhood with my husband Terry and our 10 year old daughter.

I am an attractive woman for the most part having kept a slim figure over the years as well as large natural breasts and dirty blonde hair. I really don't know what men see in blonde hair, but it always turns heads.

A while back Terry and I went to New Mexico on Vacation leaving our Daughter Sally with my mother for 1 week.

We had found our dream vacation on the web under exotic, romantic Vacation guaranteed to re spark romance in any relationship. A week after booking the resort we received an e-mail from a local swingers club asking if we would be interested in additional services to spice up our vacation. At first we joked about it but the more we talked, the more we both came to the same conclusion, we both secretly wanted to make this a memorable event and the vacation alone may be a bit short of what we were really needing to get our marriage back on track.

We had some very light swinging experience over the last several years only involving having sex with each other in a hot tub with another couple and going to a swing club several times only to leave a little horny and speed home to our own bed.

This naughty vacation option as we called it brought hope for us to explore a bit, without cheating on each other as well as be somewhere more safe away from where we live.

We returned the email and with a yes and was given an itinerary to meet at a certain time in one of the resorts conference rooms once there. We did not talk of our decision at all up to the point we left home and in some ways the excitement mounted every day.

When we arrived in sunny New Mexico's western high desert at the beautiful oasis style resort we were both squirming with curiosity over what would happen during our stay.

That evening Terry and I ventured into the conference room just as the meeting had started and sat down.

A woman walked around to every one and passed out a questionnaire and asked that we all separate, men on one side of the room and ladies on the other, then fill out the questions as honest as possible.

She said no one would see them accept for staff and they would use the information to set up activities for smaller groups with similar interests. It all sounded simple enough I thought to myself as we all moved about in the room to find our new place.

The questions were very personal and sexual, some, of which I would never admit to my husband Terry.

We all completed the questionnaires and were told we would find our next three days activities outside our doors the next morning.

That night my husband Terry and I both tossed and turned trying to sleep, both nervous about what the next three days would hold for us.

Morning came and being the first up I nervously headed for the door as Terry slept. Outside the door lay two packets, one with my name and one with my husband's.

I laid both on the table then nervously opening mine. The packet explained I was to relocate to room 23 taking all of my goods with me at 3pm that afternoon. It also said I would do whatever I was told by the person, or persons staying in that room. My god, the thought I was to do what ever I was told by a stranger was making me immediately wet, and at that time of the morning was amazing as well.

My husband's packet sat next to mine unopened more than tempting me to look inside, but I somehow kept busy enough to keep my mind off of it for the next 30 or 40 minutes until he had awoken.

Terry took his to the bathroom with him and I assumed looked it over in there.

Judging by the look on his face I would assume he was very pleased as well as the fact he now knew I would be packing up and leaving our room at 3pm.

The day drug on and at 2 pm I jumped in the shower, not knowing what would be asked of me in my new room. I felt as if I was preparing to live out someone else's life for three days and I was beyond turned on about it. At 3 pm I kissed my husband goodbye as I walked out the door to enter another life. Half of me was ecstatic the other half was scared to death and feeling guilty.

I walked down the hall and turned the corner walking 50 feet more or so to the door marked room 23.

I knocked quietly and heard a man's voice call out, "come in".

Entering the room I was startled to see 4 men all sitting around a card table playing cards. I walked in and introduced my self and the men all smiled back keeping their mind on the game.

One man stood and introduced himself as John and asked if it was ok if I started now.

I was not sure what he meant and just nervously nodded my head yes as he lead me to the bedroom.

On the bed was a flimsy black cocktail dress with a matching thong that John pointed to saying, " your agency sent this ahead earlier today, so how long have you been doing this type of thing?"

I was floored, it was now apparent these men knew nothing of what was happening on my end, just that they had called for a woman, but for what?, that was the question, so I played along as best I could.

I recanted back, " what do you mean by this sort of thing", the man looked put on the spot then answered, "you know, entertaining men at private parties".

Oh that I said, not long actually. As the man smiled and left the room I thought to myself, " My god they expected me to entertain them like a stripper".

I lifted the outfit and found a note sealed and addressed to me. I quickly opened it and read it. The note said " yes your in the right place and one of the men knows your obligated to do as told" then in bold letters (IF YOU SAY NO, THE GAME IS OVER AND YOU MUST GO), good luck.

I was floored with the thought of going back to our room only to have Terry off on his adventure for three days as I waited alone, no way I said to myself, That is that.

I removed all my clothing and put on the flimsy costume that just barely contained my large breasts behind the postage stamp sized cups of the top. I took a deep breath and headed out of the bedroom and down the hall to the main room. When I re entered the main room the mood had changed. Several of the men stopped whispering as I entered the room and it was now apparent the card game was no longer the main attraction, I was.

I smiled nervously at the men and decided that a little honesty was not against the rules as I spoke. I told them I was new at this and if they didn't mind giving requests that would be great.

As the words came out a sick feeling came over my stomach as I realized how quickly this could all get out of hand. A man spoke up with a twinkle in his eye and said," well we didn't exactly give you every thing the agency had sent over, we were all looking at and playing with this stuff before you got here. John walked foreword to me with a box and handed it to me as I stood in wonder two thirds naked in front of the men. The box was heavy as I held it with one hand and opened the top with the other to look inside. I know the men had to notice my eyes widen when the lid cleared the side of the box as I peered inside.

The box was loaded with sex toys, some large, " and I mean large" and some medium and small.

Some with wires, some with buckles, my knees began to shake as I looked back at the men and forced a nervous smile. John spoke first and said why don't you strip for us first, then maybe you can show us what you can do with some of those toys. I know I blushed as I returned an OK to the small group of men.

One of the men turned on a small radio and music filled the room as I began to move about provocatively in front of the men. Fortunately I had been to a few strip bars and knew the routine that the girls would follow and began to mimic what I had seen. I started pulling my breasts from behind their small enclosures and moved them about, swinging and swaying them about as whispers came from the small group of men.

John then asked if I would come closer to the group as he seemed to become braver with his requests.

I moved close to the four men as they all sat on one small couch and a side chair.

John spoke again saying the agency had said each girl was different and to ask for what they wanted of her and she would draw the line. My stomach flopped as I realized I would have no defense from the men's advances with this arrangement. I shook my head in silent dread forcing a smile on my lips, looking in john's eyes. John smiled back at me and asked if they could touch my breasts. I did the only thing I could do and shook my head again, yes. As the men outstretched their arms I leaned foreword with my upper body, lewdly hanging my two free globes into eight hungry hands. The men's hands began to manipulate my breasts in all different manners, pushing them up and out and cupping them as well as pinching my nipples one after the other. I could feel moisture seep from my pussy cleft below as well as perspiration gather on my chest as I began to breath a bit heavier. Realizing the top was becoming in the way I backed away just a bit and pulled it up over my head and tossed it aside. Now standing only in my thong I bent again hoping my large breasts would keep the men busy as they again attacked them with their hands.

After a few minutes I knew it was time to remove my thong and again backed away just a bit and bent over hooking the panties with my shaking thumbs pulling them down to my ankles, then stepping out of them kicking them to the side. One of the men asked if I would turn around and show them my ass and I did so bending at the waist away from the small group with my ankles only inches apart. The words from behind came almost immediately from two of the men , "can we touch your ass?" I again nodded yes and I felt hands up and down my thighs and on my ass. I was asked to move my legs apart and I did, then asked again to move them even wider. Before I knew it I was standing with my waist bent and legs wide apart and eight hands roaming all over my ass, thighs, and every so often brushing my pussy lips. The men had to notice the moisture now running down my inner thigh and my continual shaking as the mauling continued.

John now asked if the men could touch my pussy and in a husky voice not recognizable as my own I grunted out YES, OH YES, please do. This was enough for the men to now gather around me as several began to open my pussy lips and push fingers inside as someone started to rub my wet swollen clit.

I screamed out as a powerful orgasm ripped through my small frame nearly causing me to lose my balance all together if it were not for the support of so many hands all over my body.

I stood bent lewdly in shame as the reality of what had just happened tore through my lust-weakened mind.

One man in a shaky voice now asked if they could use some of the toys on me and now knowing my fate at their hands I again shook my head yes. The men now pushed me to the floor on my hands and knees pushing my knees far apart and retrieving the box of toys from where I had left them.

As the men chose their toys from the box I peered around behind to see that several had grabbed ones larger than I was accustomed to, I begged that they use lubrication and one man produced out of the box a tube that had been mixed with the toys. One of the men began to rub the slick substance all over my ass and pussy as another was placing cuffs on my wrists. Then I felt others being placed on my ankles.

A man now sounded out, " hey let's put her on the table" as he placed a blanket on the heavy wood table while the others helped me up on it again on my hands and knees. My hands then were drawn out to the two corners above my head and secured to the top of the legs with cord and then the same was done with my ankles on the two at the other end. John now said we need something to go around her knees and a man dug in the box for a long cord and then placed it in a loop around one knee then under the table and attached it to the other knee. The men then worked my knees apart until an audible groan came from my mouth and my back had taken an arch of its own with my ass now high in the air. The men gathered around in silence as hands began to make contact with my body, first my back then inner thighs then my tit flesh.

John now whispered in my ear and asked if they could use the toys on me now, again I groaned a long yessss. About then there was a knock on the door and one of the men went to answer it. I jumped as much as I could when a loud ruckus broke out in the room as men dashed this way and that. From my position I could see nothing but bits and pieces as men moved about and the announcement was made they were resort security and asking what was going on here. The 2 security guards asked that the men all report to the lobby and answer some questions and they would finish up here. Finish up here made me in my position very nervous as I began to pull against my bonds testing their strength. The door slammed shut and the room was silent accept for the steps coming my way. I craned my neck as far as possible to see the two men approaching both were tall and wearing black uniforms with an array of hardware clattering from their belts. I jumped as one of the men's hands came to rest on my upturned ass and he said, " its ok sweetie, were going to show you a real good time now" and another smacked my ass cheek hard on my blind side getting a yelp from my lips. In seconds I was fitted with a blindfold and gag from the box of toys and then silence. One of the men said, "here lets see what this little slut can take" as something hard and cold was being pushed slowly up inside my pussy. A whisper in my ear said, " how do you like the nightstick slut" as I shook my body in humiliation now knowing what was being pushed inside me. The men laughed and shook the stick as it slowly was pushed in further and further. Then without warning an open hand started to slap down hard on my ass cheeks one after the other as the cruel instrument was moved about inside me as I began to scream from my nose pulling at my bonds. Next a slick hard object pushed at my ass hole then entered slowly moving steadily upward inside of me after clearing my flexed ass ring with ease having been heavily lubed for just that purpose. The men worked both night sticks inside me until they would go no further and a string of saliva hung from my foaming nose and sides of my mouth as I tried to protest fearing I would be killed impaled on these objects. One of the men now lay I assumed naked beneath me his hard cock rubbed against my hanging tits and his tongue began to flick across my clit as the other man was prying my pussy further apart for reasons I would very soon find out. My body was now forsaking me as the fear and anger began to turn to sexual excitement as the man below me licked away and his partner forced fingers around the nightstick. Without warning another hard object was stretching my used pussy next to the night stick as the man behind me laughed and said, "that's right bitch take it all, look at that married slut pussy stretch". My hips began to buck with the most powerful orgasm of my life as both men hung on to me and the three objects inside me as I gave into my lust letting it take me where ever it wanted.

As I came down from my orgasm the men secured somehow the objects inside me with what felt like perhaps tape and went to work on my large breasts hanging freely below my chest. The men took first one rope tied in the form of a choker at one end and looped it around the base of my right breast pulling the rope tight causing the synch to choke off at the base of my tit near my chest and then pulled the rope to the side and around to my back. The men then did the same on the other pulling it to the side as well and tying both ropes together behind my back. I could feel a tightness in-between my breasts where the skin was being stretched tight and the start of a throbbing in both breasts. I could feel my nipples harden like rocks as the tight skin of my now ballooned breasts filled with blood and became every minute more sensitive to even the rush of air around them as the men moved about me.

I jerked to life as two cold object were lightly pushed up against my nipples and began instantly one after the other to buzz and vibrate. My god those fiends were using two hard vibrators on my nipples. Almost immediately my nipples became hard as rocks and began bouncing against the hard plastic as they began to ache and throb. The men next attached a clamp to each nipple then to my surprise the clamps came alive and began to buzz as I groaned and shook uncontrollably. The rest of my ordeal seemed as if to be a lifetime of humiliations from the two men. They took pictures from all angles and took turns coming inside my pussy and ass riding me at first hard like a whore then slow while the other would slap my tits and use my other orifices with fingers and toys. I don't know how many times I came locked there in that room with those two perverts, there was just something about being out of control that was enabling me to have orgasm after orgasm at the hands of these men.

I remember a knock on the door and then my husband removing the gag and blindfold telling me how proud he was of me.

After a long bath in our room and 10 or 12 hours of sleep I woke to the sound of men laughing in the other room. As I quietly made my way to the bathroom in the hall, I glanced into the main room and saw my husband Terry and 3 other men all sitting and talking about something very intense. When I returned to the bed room Terry was waiting for me there, with a smile on his face making me blush a bit after what had happened the day before just down the hall. After making sure that I was ok from the day before and admitting how turned on he was from the pictures the two men had given him he asked if I was up for more fun and games. I shook my head yes as I looked down at the bed feeling my shame from the perverse enjoyment that I drew from the sick encounter with the two men. Terry asked that I take a long bath and said he would make all the arrangements. I was past nervous as I soaked knowing that my mind was not capable of imagining what was in store for me next.

Four hours later I stood naked and shaking in front of two men in a motel room with my hands cuffed behind my back as their hands roamed freely over my body. It was hard not to notice a large amount of items being unpacked by a third man from several large cases as some of the items clattered against others as I nervously glanced in that direction. I could see chrome, black and yellow rubber and items that look to be from a doctor's office. My attention was drawn back to the two men as one man grabbed my chin and told me to look strait ahead as the third approached from behind me.

I spent all night in that motel room as the men sexually used and abused me, video taping my grunts, groans and involuntary train of orgasms at the hands of these mad men. That night I was introduce to pussy and ass hole stretching, at the hands of professionals.

Our lives have changed and we both think for the better as we step through a new fantasy every several month or so.

Next month I will be taken to a woman for my first encounter with a mistress, I can't wait!

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
664 Followers