Shared on a Road Trip

Story Info
I get to fuck Mike again, and again and again.
1.7k words
4.21
58.1k
30
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike called me a few months after our first time. I was happy to hear his voice again. He was a good lover but we had only been together one night. After that he was always with his girlfriend Sue. On the phone he told me Sue had broken up with him. "Silly girl," I told him. Mike has this really big cock that can go where few men have gone before. Women say size doesn't matter because they don't want to intimidate men with average size equipment. But you, dear reader, need to know, size DOES matter. A LOT!

Mike suggested flying to Boulder, Colorado and getting a hotel there. I told him I don't play without John along and he said "Fine bring him along but I won't pay for his plane ticket."

I suggested a road trip, saying John would drive while we played and Mike agreed. I knew John would agree happily. We had an agreement now, a marriage style that suited us both. I could fuck any guy I wanted if John was allowed to be there and I would satisfy him orally. John likes to watch. I've done some research and found out the average man's number one fantasy is to watch another man fucking his wife. John is living every man's dream.

My car is a two-seater with automatic transmission and a padded console between the seats. The seats recline all the way and are good for fucking. I sat on the console between the two men and had their pants unzipped and their cocks out as soon as we pulled out of the driveway. I was wearing a short flippy skirt with no panties and a see-thru blouse with no bra. I wanted all my goodies to be easily viewed and accessible.

John drove with one hand and with the other he made me even more accessible for Mike. He unbuttoned my blouse all the way and Mike wasted no time feeling me up and sucking on my tits. John's cock was very hard in my hand. I told him, "Keep your eyes on the road please, honey. Don't get us in a wreck. If you need some relief pull over on the shoulder and I'll suck you off."

John said okay and he pulled my skirt up, showing Mike I wasn't wearing panties. I spread my legs and John fingered me while Mike kept sucking my nipples. I started to shake and soon my pussy clenched John's fingers and I had my first of what I knew was going to be many orgasms. This was going to be a great trip!

Mike said he wanted to fuck while we were going down the road. I asked John if he could drive while we fucked and he said, "Sure, no problem. Help yourself to my wife, Mike, please."

Mike reclined his seat all the way. His big cock was standing up proud and tall, ready for me to impale myself on it. I caught myself drooling. He told me to strip off all my clothes. I knew I would be on display to all oncoming traffic and hoped we wouldn't get stopped by a cop. The risk added to my arousal.

I slipped out of my blouse and skirt. Ted had unbuttoned his shirt and pulled his pants down. He scooted over on the seat as close to the center console as he could get. I threw one leg over him and straddled him. I was very wet and ready for his big cock. I guided it to my entrance and sank down on it with a sigh of happiness.

"Oh Signe! Your pussy feels so damn good wrapped around my cock and I'm not even halfway in yet."

"OMG Mike, your cock is magnificent. The half that's in is already deeper than most men have been and it's so fat that it's stretching me and rubbing against my g spot. I love your cock!"

"I love your tits too Signe. They're not huge but they're very firm and your nipples get so nice and hard when your aroused."

"Play with them then while I ride your cock. They like that."

Mike put his strong hands on my breasts a did as I asked, squeezing them, pinching, sucking and twisting my nipples, as I moved up and down on his hard shaft. John snuck a peek once in a while, watching me take Mike inch by inch, deeper each time I sunk down on his cock.

It took a while, a long lovely while, the slow penetration of a big cock is my favorite part of fucking a man of good size. Finally he was buried all the way. I felt so full. I felt him up in my tummy. I began grinding on him, grinding my clit on the base of his cock which made it throb inside me. I moaned. I climaxed.

I noticed John was stroking his cock so I reached over and batted his hand away. "No, don't cum yet, honey. I want to drink your cum. Pull over when you can't wait anymore."

I leaned over and kissed Mike. He held my head in his hand and kissed me back, hard. We started fucking again. I remembered now. Mike is the guy who can keep from cumming for a long time, allowing his lover to have all kinds of fun on his cock before he fills her with his cum.

John, bless his heart, was willing to wait until I came again and Mike exploded inside me, both of us shouting, "Cummmmmingggggg!"

John parked the car on the shoulder, got out and went around to the passenger window and said, "Stay where you are Signe, with his cock inside you while you suck me off."

I rolled the window down and John stuck his cock into my face through the opening. I could feel Mike's cock stirring again inside me as he watched me giving John his blowjob. It didn't even last 30 seconds, John was so aroused from us fucking next to him in the car. I swallowed every drop happily. I knew John would be better able to concentrate on his driving now and Mike's cock was fully hard inside me again, ready to go for seconds.

Miles and many orgasms later, we arrived at the motel in Boulder. It was late when we checked in and we were ready for a nice soft bed. The room had two queen sized ones. I asked John if he would mind if Mike and I slept in one and him in the other. I told him, "You know I'm

Mike's girlfriend for this week, right?"

"Yes Signe. I know you're saying that for Mike's benefit. She's all yours this week, Mike. Make her happy. I know you do. I'm okay watching and getting the occasional blowjob."

Mike and I didn't sleep much that night and, although I didn't notice, I don't think John did either. Mike and I would cuddle and kiss for awhile and soon he would be ready to go again. Towards morning I had to suck him to get him hard again but I was very happy to do so. We did a lot of kissing too. He kissed me between fucking. He kissed me during fucking. He was a great kisser as well as cocksman. Each time that night our fucks took longer than the last. In the early morning I timed one by the bedside clock and it lasted an hour and 13 minutes! We fucked in every position and we did a 69 too so he could cum in my mouth and he could get me off with his tongue. He even did a position with me I hadn't tried before but would want to again soon. He laid cross ways with me in the bed, so our bodies made the shape of an X. I had one foot up by his face so he could go in me deep and he sucked on my toes while we fucked. His cock was pressed hard against my g spot in this position and I soaked the bed when I squirted with my orgasm.

After the crossways fuck I was shattered for awhile. Mike held me tenderly, spooning me, cupping my breasts, sucking my neck and leaving his mark there. He whispered in my ear, "I love you Signe. I'm glad you told John you're mine this week. I want you to be mine forever."

I turned to him and said, "I love you too, Mike and I love John too. I will be your girlfriend forever if you want me but John will always be part of the deal. I hope you understand."

We spent a wonderful week exploring Rocky Mountain National Park. It's a beautiful place. Mike and I would stand on a cliff edge looking down over a sheer drop into a canyon deep below, his arm around me and my head on his shoulder. We kissed a lot and our hands explored each other's bodies a lot.

Whenever we were in the car going down the road, the men would tell me to take my blouse off and flash the other cars. I did and I guess it's lucky a cop never stopped us. We got plenty of stares, a topless girl in a car between two men. I was 21 at the time, no kids, a college student with no job. I was freeee and easy.

The week went on like this, sightseeing during the day and fucking Mike for hours every night after giving John his blowjob so he could relax and hopefully get some sleep while we fucked. I felt alive! Who needs sleep when they can get good loving?

Mike had a job to get back to so we parted ways when we got back to Austin but I told him he could come back and spend nights in my bed anytime he wanted. John agreed that yes he could have me anytime he wanted. John told me later he thought Mike was the best lover I ever had, better than Keith. I agreed and said, "I love him John. I love you both, but I will always be your wife and I will never leave you."