Shared Panties Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother shares house with son and daughter.
5.6k words
4.59
256.7k
328

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shared Panties" will be a continuous story with multiple parts. Each story will have a proper closing, so no fear of a cliffhanger.

5600 words

*****

Linda flipped her long honey blonde hair behind her shoulders before she lifted the cake from the counter. She walked carefully as she watched the 38 tiny flames dance on the candles. The chatter grew louder as she walked toward the room full of family and friends. The moment she turned the corner into the dining room, all except two, began singing Happy Birthday.

The twins, Brett and Beth, sat calmly as their mother sat the large cake on the table. Brett eyed the 19 candles on the right side of cake that were strategically placed around his name. Beth smiled as their family and friends sang the last note. The twins tried to at least act supportive of their mother's idea to have them a small party.

Since birth, Beth and Brett shared nearly everything. They shared their first day of school pictures as they waited for the bus to arrive. They shared their homework and test answers from their classes thru middle and high school. They even shared their friends. So, it was only fitting that they share all of their birthday celebrations too.

After they thanked everyone and blew out their candles, the twins began accepting gifts. They knew they were probably too old for celebrations like that, but it made their mother, Linda, happy, so they went along with it. Brett peeled open his first gift and then thanked his grandparents for the MP3 player. He peeked at Beth's first gift and it was the same MP3 player, just in a different color.

After numerous CD's, DVD's and gift cards, Brett thanked everyone again as he stacked his new items on the table in front of him. Beth's gifts were very similar until she got to the last one. Beth peaked inside the bag and her face immediately turned a light shade of read.

"No way am I showing these to everyone!" she exclaimed. "Thank you Aunt Mary, but I'll keep it for later," Beth added, trying to hide her embarrassment behind a gorgeous smile.

******

Later that evening, Beth took her gifts to her bedroom. She closed the door and tossed most of the stuff onto her bed. She reached into the bag that her Aunt Mary gave her and pulled out the designer panties. The pink satin and lace felt soft and smooth between her fingers. It was the first pair of expensive designer underwear she ever owned.

Beth quickly shed her jeans and department store cotton boy-shorts. She slipped the pink satin over her ankles as she gazed in the mirror. "Oh my God," she whispered to herself. Beth turned from side to side as she modeled the new panties. She ogled herself as she saw how the satin and lace fit her 5'7" frame. Using a fingertip, she traced the seam that fit perfectly around her tight ass. Beth's long tan legs seemed to glow next to the bright pink. She only wished that her aunt would have bought a matching bra too. She was certain she would love the feel and look of the same material on her 34C breasts.

A twist of the locked knob followed by a knock on her bedroom door quickly brought Beth out of her daze. "Who is it?" she asked. She knew there wasn't but one person who would try to enter her room without knocking first. Beth pulled her jeans back on and then opened the door.

"I'm dying to know," Brett said. "What was in the bag?"

"It's none of your business," Beth replied. She stuffed her other gifts into the bag and then sat it in the closet.

"It was a vibrator, wasn't it?" Brett asked. He shook off his sister's strange look. "Yes, that's exactly what it was." Brett turned to leave the room, but paused, "That Aunt Mary is one weird woman...but I like it."

******

"Brett," Linda yelled. "Can you come down stairs, please?"

Brett ignored his mother as he continued watching his favorite entertainment, porn. He almost laughed as the actress's squeal resembled a dying pig. He preferred the low budget, amateur films, basically for a sense of reality, but once in a while he'd come across one like he was watching.

"Right now, Brett!" Linda yelled, demanding her son's presence.

Brett slammed shut his laptop and then stomped down the stairs in protest. He knew he should have had his own place, but after his father left two years earlier, he elected to stay home and help with the finances around the house. He turned the corner into the kitchen about to say something when the sight of the blue panties under the thin white nightgown stole his words. He spent a moment watching his mother's ass flex as she mopped the kitchen floor. As she pushed the mop forward, one ass cheek would tighten.

"Hey mom," Beth said, as she pushed past her brother.

Linda turned around, "Oh, Brett, it's your week for the laundry." Her son sort of just stood there in a daze. "Brett!" she said, stealing his attention away from her body. "You're birthday was almost a week ago, so everything is back to normal now. Fold what's in the dryer and put what's in the washer into the dryer."

Brett had heard only part of what his mother said. He comprehended enough to know it was time to walk away. As he walked toward the laundry room, he couldn't shake the image of his mother's beautiful ass out of his mind. He wasn't sure if she knew her nipples were visible in the gown or not, but he sure knew. The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable his jeans became.

He began pulling the clothes from the dryer, attempting to think of anything else other than his own mother. "What am I doing?" he whispered to himself. After the dryer was empty, Brett opened the lid on the washer and thought, 'Oh great.' He reached into the machine full of bra's and underwear. He picked up the first handful and tossed them in the adjacent dryer. One piece fell on the floor. Brett quickly snatched them up before someone saw. The red underwear resembled the blue ones his mother was wearing at that moment. They were damp from the washer as he felt them in his hand.

He shook off the crazy thoughts and hurriedly threw the rest of the clothes in the dryer. When he was about to close the washing machine lid, he noticed there was still one pair of panties in there. With one finger, Brett lifted the satin and lace pink panties and studied them for a minute. He thought they looked a little small to be his mothers. He held them up for measure and then placed them against his waist, trying to guess who'd they belonged to.

"What are you doing?" Beth asked, as she caught her brother holding her underwear up to himself.

Brett stuttered something incoherent and then tossed the panties in the dryer. He slammed the door shut and pressed the power button. He tried to push pass his sister, but Beth stepped in front of him, blocking his exit.

"Did you like the way they looked?" she asked. Beth side-stepped, blocking her brother's escape once again. "You should feel the way the soft satin caresses your skin." Beth finally let Brett pass, but not before adding, "You should really try them on. You'll love it." If there was one thing Beth knew about her brother was that with enough teasing and convincing, Brett would try anything.

******

As the days past, Beth's encouragement grew stronger. She began leaving her underwear in the bathroom. She hid a few pair of her panties in with her brother's laundry, waiting for him to discover them as he stored his clothes. She even stuffed the pink satin pair under his pillow one night. No matter how much she teased him, the underwear would always find their way back to her room.

Brett had a difficult time sleeping because of his mother being on his mind. He thought about the way her plump ass jiggled just a little as she worked the mop across the floor. The way the seam of those blue panties accentuated the older woman's curves. Brett felt his hand slipping under his shorts, but immediately stopped. "What the fuck am I doing?" he said aloud. The footsteps crossing the hallway distracted him just enough to force his penis back in his shorts.

Linda had awoke earlier than usual one morning. The clock on her night stand read: 3:54am when her feet hit the floor. She had no particular plans that day. It was just going to be a normal Saturday. She'd run a few errands around town and then hopefully get a little time to plan her traditional Halloween party.

She pulled on a t-shirt, figuring it would be at least a few more hours before either of the twins would awake. She opened her bedroom door, peaked into the hallway and then tugged the bottom of the shirt, attempting to cover her ass.

Linda made her way into the kitchen. She fired up the coffee pot and then cracked two eggs in a frying pan. The small radio on the counter played a classic rock tune. She swayed her hips to the music as she waited for her breakfast.

Brett stood at the corner of the kitchen entrance, watching his mother sway her hips from side to side. Her tiny t-shirt barely covered half of her ass. The white thongs glowed against Linda's flawless tan. Brett wondered when and where his mother could have tanned completely nude. Then the word naked came to his mind. At that moment, naked was exactly how he saw the bottom half of his mother. He remained completely still, except for the movement in his shorts. He was growing hard, and there was no denying that he thought his own mother was a sexy woman.

He dug through the hamper in the laundry room until he found what he wanted. Brett hurried upstairs and into he bedroom. The moment he stuffed the blue panties down his shorts, he grew fully erect. He rubbed the soft cotton over the head of his penis, absorbing his precum.

He began to slowly stroke himself with a firm grip on his mother's panties. The soft fabric felt differently than anything he had ever experienced. In a matter of moments, Brett was stroking faster. He kept the panties tight around his cock as he neared orgasm. He held it in as long as he could, but the urge was too much. He exploded a load of hot cum into his mother's panties.

He used the underwear to clean himself and then headed back toward the laundry room. There was no way he wanted someone to find the cum-stained underwear in his room. When Brett reached the bottom of the steps, he peeked around the corner to make sure his mother wasn't nearby. Brett stopped dead in his tracks when he turned the corner into the laundry room.

Linda was bent over, sorting through the laundry basket. The white thong caused her juicy ass to spread wide open. She stood and then shoved an arm full of clothes into the washing machine. Then she bent down and repeated the motion several times.

Brett squeezed the panties in his hand, balling them in his fist. As he watched his mother prepare the laundry, a tingle ran through his groin. He had never recovered that fast after ejaculating before. He wanted to walked away. He needed to run away, but the thought of burying his face between those plump ass cheeks froze Brett like a statue.

An arm came from Brett's left side, snatching him away from the doorway. Beth kept a firm grip on her brother's arm as she led him back upstairs.

"Is someone there?" Linda called out.

"What in the fuck are you doing?" Beth asked, furiously. "Why were you watching mom again?" Her attitude was unrelenting. "What is this?" Beth yanked the panties from Brett's hand. "Eww, they're fucking wet!" She threw them at her brother. "So gross!"

"I don't know what happened, Beth," Brett said. "I'm sorry, I guess. I don't know." His apology and explanation was terrible.

"Do you really want to fuck mom?"

"I don't know," Brett replied. "No, well, I don't think so. Maybe, I guess."

"Make up your fucking mind, would you?"

******

Later that morning, the twins sat at the kitchen table sharing a pack of pastries. They hadn't spoken or barely made eye contact. The early hours of that morning played through both of their minds. Linda sat opposite of them, sipping coffee, curious about her kids awkward behavior.

"So, is someone going to tell me what is going on?" Linda asked. The twins remained silent. "Fine, I'll be out by the pool if anyone wants to discuss whatever it is that is going on between you two."

The moment the patio door shut, Beth said, "I'm going to tell mom that you were stalking her."

"Go ahead, tell her, I don't care," Brett said, calling his sister's bluff. He finished his small breakfast and then walked outside. He doubted his decision the moment he saw his mother laying on the raft in the pool.

Her large breasts filled the bikini top to its seams. She looked as if she would rip the threads with any sudden movement. The sun glistened on her oiled skin. The lip-gloss covering her juicy lips sparkled in the late morning sun. Linda dipped one hand in the pool and then raised her hand, allowing the water to drip over her stomach.

Brett realized it was a bad idea and turned to walk away. He tried to move fast before his mother saw the erection forming in his shorts. As he reached for the door, his mother's voice stopped him.

"Come here, Brett," Linda said. "I want to talk to you." Brett slowly turned around. He covered his partial erection as he quickly found a seat on the edge of the pool. "What's going on between you and your sister?" Linda asked. "You guys haven't given each the silent treatment since you were little kids."

Brett stared at the water in the pool for a moment and then he blindly gazed off into the yard. He looked everywhere except the one place he really wanted to look and that was at his mother. He tucked his erection between his legs as Linda pulled herself closer to him.

"You're not acting like a nine-teen year old, son," Linda said. "You're acting more like a nine year old. You can tell Mommy anything."

The way she referred to herself as, mommy, caused a surge of hormones to rush through Brett. He squeezed his legs a little tighter as he hid the raging hard-on. Brett could normally tell his mother just about everything. He had even told her about his sex life before with his ex-girlfriend. He never went into very many details, but he could at least talk to her about it.

"Hey," Beth greeted her mother and brother as she sat down on the edge of the pool.

"Darling," Linda said, to Beth. "Would you rub more lotion on my back?"

Beth obliged and grabbed the bottle of suntan lotion. She waded across the pool toward her mother. Beth waited as her mother flipped over on the float. Linda untied her top and let the strings hang to the side. Beth squirted the heavy white cream onto her mother's back, much like the heavy white cream Brett squirted into her panties several hours earlier.

As Beth began massaging the lotion into her mother's skin, Brett couldn't look away. He watched as his twin sister rubbed her hands across their mother's upper back and then slowly work her way toward her waistline. Brett repositioned himself as he tried to get comfortable, but it was useless. Watching his sister's hands hover over his mother's delicious ass as she reconnected with her skin just below her cheeks, sent a different feeling through Brett. A feeling that he had never actually felt. He was on the verge of cumming in his shorts. It was the first time he never had to have contact to get himself off.

Beth looked at her brother and flashed a flirtatious smile. She kept eye contact as she massaged her mother's upper thighs. She lost tract of what she was actually doing as she teased her watchful brother. Beth slowly cupped her mother's calves as she teased her brother.

"What are you doing?" Linda asked.

Beth quickly recovered and answered her mother. "I just figured since you worked hard all week, I would try to let you relax with a little massage." Beth knew it was a bullshit lie and waited for her mother to flip out on her.

"Fine," Linda said. "Just be sure to use the lotion so I don't burn."

Astonished by her mother's acceptance, Beth quickly finished protecting her mother's skin and then climbed out of the pool. She motioned for her brother to follow her as she went into the house. Once inside, Beth looked to Brett. "Did you believe that? She just bought my lie."

"Why were you even doing that," Brett asked. "That was really awkward."

"But it was hot though, right?" Beth asked. "You liked it though, right?" Beth looked down and added, "Of course you liked it." She reached out as if she was going to grab her brother, but paused. She slapped his pointing erection. "Down boy." Beth laughed at her brother's expression of horror.

******

That night, Linda laid on the sofa and Brett sat in the recliner angled away from his mother. Every few minutes he'd steal a glance of his mother. Linda wore a blue knee length cotton gown. Brett could tell by the way her breasts were separated that she wasn't wearing a bra. He wondered is she wore underwear or was her scrumptious ass rubbing bare against the blue cotton. Her hair was still damp from the recent shower. Her sun-kissed skin glowed in the dim light.

Beth took a seat at the other end of the sofa. There were other seats in the room, but she had wanted to press her luck. Linda moved her feet, allowing enough room for Beth. "It's okay, mom," Beth said. "You can put your feet back."

Brett eyed his sister as she hinted a smile at him. He examined his t-shirt that Beth wore. Because Brett was only an inch taller than his sister, even his t-shirts didn't cover much on her. Beth crossed her legs, showing her brother much more thigh than anticipated. The bottom of the pink satin and lace panties peeked from under the shirt. It was the first time Brett began to see his sister as a woman and not just his sister. He realized that Beth had looked a lot like their mother. He would bet that when his mother was 19, she would've looked just like Beth.

"How was the massage today, mom?" Beth asked. "Did you like it?"

"It was okay," Linda said. She remained her focus on the television.

Beth placed a hand on her mother's foot and then lightly squeezed. When her mother didn't object, Beth pulled her mother's feet into her lap. Beth began with the toes, rubbing each one separately. She worked the soles and then the heels. Beth pressed on and began rubbing her mother's ankles with a circular motion, maintaining just enough pressure to hear a soft sigh from her mother.

Brett looked at his sister, whom smiled at him. He grew a little jealous of his sister at that moment. She had their mother's feet in her lap and she had a perfect view of their mother's round ass as it was tucked to the back of the sofa. He brushed his hand across his own lap, feeling the effects of his hormones.

Beth worked her hands a little farther up her mother's legs. She grasped Linda's calf and began gently squeezing the muscles. When her mother sighed again, Beth used both hands on the bottom of her mother's legs. "Is that okay, mom?"

"That's fine, Sweety," Linda replied, still watching the movie.

Even Beth knew she was pushing her luck as she reached her mother's knees. She let a couple fingers linger to the back of Linda's knees as she waited for a response, but nothing. Beth reached a little further to the back her mother's thighs. To her surprise, Linda pushed her legs out straight. She actually gave Beth access to all of her legs. Beth leaned over, making sure she could touch her mother's entire thighs.

Brett quit even trying to be inconspicuous. He ignored the television and turned his whole attention to his sister and mother on the sofa. He watched as Beth softly caressed their mother's silky thighs. He slowly rubbed his erection. He watched as his mother's eyes grew heavy. She was actually enjoying it.

"Brett," Beth said, disrupting the moment. "How about helping?" No one moved. "If you roll over, mom, we can give you a proper massage."

12