Shared Panties Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins rushed into the house. Beth stopped her brother in the living room as she grabbed her new outfit from the bag and then dashed into the laundry room. Linda came in the room with her son. Brett handed her the new outfit Beth had picked out for her. "Here, mom," Brett said. "I think Beth is putting hers on, so you might as well try yours on too." After Linda turned the corner, Brett stripped off his clothes and fetched a new pair of panties from the bag.

"Are we just going to wear these the rest of the day?" Linda asked her daughter. "It's barely past two in the afternoon." Linda looked herself over. Her large breasts overflowed from the top of the low-cut shirt. The green thong slightly lifted her ass, making it more scrumptious.

"We could just go naked," Beth said. "Besides, Brett is going to love this." Beth looked in the mirror. The purple top with spaghetti straps hung over her petite body. Her nipples were visible at the right angle. The purple thong was an exact fit as it parted her ass cheeks.

Brett met Beth at the doorway with a huge kiss and a tight hug. "Damn it girl," He said, as he looked her over. "You are one sexy beast." Brett kissed his sister again, as she rubbed the outside of his new purple panties. Brett took a seat at the kitchen table. Beth sat on his lap. They were exited from the outing earlier that day. The feeling of them being spotted holding hands by Beth's friend was exhilarating.

Linda appeared around the corner. She folded her arms across her chest, shielding her breasts in the translucent nighty. "I don't know about this guys. I think it's a little too much, or actually not enough."

"It's fine, Mom," Beth said. "Put your arms down and spin around. Let's see how it looks."

Linda smiled at her anticipating children as she let her arms fall to her side. She did a slow spin, showing them everything. "Well, what do you think?" She tugged at the top, attempting to stuff more of her breasts into the thin material.

"You look great!" Beth said, boasting her mother's confidence. Beth knew by the penis poking her in the ass cheek, her brother also agreed their mother looked great. Beth scooted around in Brett's lap, making him more uncomfortable.

Linda began to feel a little aroused as her children encouraged her to be open and free about her body. "So, what do we do now?" She asked.

"Have you thought about what we talked about at the store?" Beth asked.

"If you're referring to the invitation, then yes," Linda replied. "Perhaps we can try something small and see where it goes."

Beth stood and then turned on the radio in the kitchen. She flipped through the stations until she found a slow song. "Come on." Beth grabbed her brother by the hand. She got Brett to his feet and then put her arms around his neck, leading him into a slow dance. Linda watched as her children forced together their young bodies.

Brett inched closer to their mother as he held his sister tight in him arms. He gave his sister a flirtatious kiss and then another. When they were within arms reach of Linda, Beth took her by the hand stepped away from her brother. Beth pulled her brother and mother to each other as she stood out of the way.

Brett placed his hands on his mother's hips as he kept his erection at a distance from her. Linda was about an inch taller than her son. She drifted her eyes slightly downward to look into his eyes. She placed her hands on the back of her son's neck as she slowly began swaying her hips to the sound of the music. Brett glanced at Beth, whom motioned for him to move closer.

Linda felt her son's hard-on press against her as he moved close. It was the first time in over two years that she had felt an erection and she admitted to herself that it was a nice feeling. Linda pulled her son closer, causing his erection to point straight down. She felt him trying to move and readjust. Linda pulled back just a little and then with two fingers, lifted her sons hard-on, pushing it against his stomach as she pressed against him again. She felt her son's hands ease to her back and then hold them still at her waist. Linda pushed his hands down, onto her ass. "Isn't that what you want?"

Brett caressed his mother's voluptuous ass as he thrust his pelvis toward her. Playing with his mother's ass was exactly what he wanted. It was what he wanted since the day he noticed it flexing as she mopped the floor. He tried pulling her closer as his hormones raged out of control. He wanted to bend her over the kitchen and table and fuck her hard until he shot a load of cum inside her.

Beth slid in behind her mother, pressing her body against her mother. Beth wrapped one arm around Linda, breaking apart the two of them just a few inches. Then she put her other arm around her mother, as she felt for her brother's cock. Beth pulled Brett's hard dick from the purple panties. She rubbed the head against her mother's stomach, smearing the precum.

Linda turned to her daughter and pressed her ass against her son, pushing him against the refrigerator. She rubbed her hands down Beth's arms, caressing her daughter's soft skin. Linda couldn't believe how horny she had become as she rubbed against her children. She studied her daughter's lips as she licked her own. She had always been a little jealous of Beth's full perky lips. Linda leaned forward, taking Beth's lower lips between her teeth. Linda gently sucked on her daughter's lips before pressing her own lips to hers.

Beth received her mother's tongue into her mouth as she closed her eyes. "Mmm," she sighed, as her tongue got a taste of her mother's honeysuckle lip-gloss. Beth released from her mother's hungry kiss and began nibbling on Linda's earlobe and then to her neck.

Brett kissed and sucked on the other side of Linda's neck as he continued rubbing his hard cock against her ass. He squeezed an arm between him mother and sister, taking hold to one of Linda's tits. Brett rolled her nipple between his finger-tips, in between grabbing handfuls of his mother's lovely breasts. His hormones became stronger, causing him to grind harder and faster against his mother.

Linda reached behind her and felt her son's cock. She slowly stroked the thick handful, trying to get him to slow down. Linda kissed her daughter and played with her ass as she stroked her son's cock. She had both of her children relentlessly pursuing every inch of her body with their hands. She couldn't have thought of any other place in the world she would have rather been. All of the rubbing, caressing and playing was getting to be too much for Linda to handle. She stopped stroking her son, but held him firm in her hand, as she felt the small quake shake in her panties. "Ahh," she sighed. "I'm cumming," Linda whispered, in Beth's ear.

Brett dropped the purple panties he wore. He helped his sister out of her purple teddy and thong. As he lifted her top above her head, he stopped to kiss her nipple. He flicked his tongue on it, as if her nipple could get any harder. He kissed her chest and the front of her neck as he made his way to nibbling on her earlobe. "Thank you," he whispered. He felt his sister smile against his face.

The twins turned to their mother. They each placed a hand around her and onto her bubbly ass. They met each others finger-tips as they rested their palms on Linda's stomach. Brett and Beth each began kissing Linda's shoulder. They work their way to her collarbone and then to the sides of her neck. They felt their mother as she leaned into each of them, embracing their affection for her.

Linda took her twins by the hands and led them to upstairs. In her bedroom, Linda guided her beautiful children onto her bed. "I love you both very much," Linda said. "Please allow mommy to show you how much I love you." Linda knelt at the foot of the bed, resting between Beth and Brett. She slowly rubbed their thighs, lightly dragging her nails over their skin. Beth was the first to skirmish from the sensation. Linda pushed apart Beth's legs as she eyed her daughter's forbidden fruit.

Linda dove between her daughter's legs, devouring her young pussy. Linda held Beth's legs in the air as she thrust her tongue inside her. "Does that feel good," Linda asked, between slurps. Beth's moans was the all the answer Linda needed. Beth's silky legs rubbed Linda's back as she laid there feeding her mother. Linda continued kissing and licking Beth's pussy as she reached for her son.

Finding the hard cock she searched for, Linda began slowing down with Beth. She sucked on her daughter's clit until Beth came again. Linda reared back on her knees and eyed her son. "Now, it's your turn, baby." Linda slid over and in front of her son. There was something about the way her son looked down on her that made her feel special. She wasn't sure what it was, but she hoped to make him feel the same way.

Linda placed her tongue at the base of her son's cock. She moved her tongue down, taking a ball into her mouth. She tenderly sucked on his swollen balls. Linda moved her tongue upward, pausing to kiss her son's superb cock. When she reached the head, she wrapped her lips around it, softly sucking and cleaning the precum with her tongue. Linda twirled her tongue around the delicate head, worshiping his magnificent cock.

Linda cupped Brett's balls in one hand, rotating them in her palm. She took her son's cock into her mouth, and then pulled back and pushed down again. She allowed extra saliva to run out between her lips and his cock, lubricating it. Linda pushed downward, swallowing inch by inch, until all of her son's cock had disappeared.

"Oh God, mom," Brett moaned. "I'm about to melt in your mouth." Brett fell back on the bed as his mother continued sucking him. He rolled his eyes back as he fought the urge. He pulled his sister to him. He motioned for Beth to hover him. He waited until she got into position and then he plunged his face between her legs. He immediately found his sister's clit and then curled his tongue, making it like a straw as he began sucking her clit.

Beth rested on her hands and knees, facing her mother as her brother sucked, licked and kissed her pussy. She reached toward Brett's cock, hoping to get a little taste too. Her mother was not going to be greedy and fed Brett's cock into Beth's mouth. Beth sucked on her brother as he pleasured her. Linda leaned back and admired the love her children had for one another.

"Beth," Linda said. "Can I watch you take your brother inside you?" All of the playing had turned Linda into an explosive orgasm just waiting to happen. She wasn't sure if she should go where she asked her daughter to go, but she wanted to at least see what her son could do with his glorious gift.

"Oh, hell yeah, mom," Beth said, more than happy to accommodate her mother's suggestion. "Is there any particular way you would like to see my brother fuck me?" Linda was taken by surprise by her daughter's choice of words. Beth figured out that her mother enjoyed the talking just as much as the act itself. "How do you want to see your son fuck your daughter?" Beth teased a little more.

"With you on your side, darling," Linda said. "Face me and let your brother get in behind you." Linda sat in a chair facing the bed. She hung a leg over the chair arm, poised for the action. "Yes, like that, Brett." Linda instructed her children into position.

Brett slid his throbbing cock into Beth's soaked pussy. He pushed deep as Beth pushed back, taking all of him. "Is this the way you wanted it, mommy," Beth asked, playing along. Linda nodded as she reached inside her panties. Linda used a finger to flick her clit as she watched her children. Brett used Beth's hip for leverage as he thrust deep inside her. "Ahh," Beth moaned, as an orgasm erupted. Linda slipped two fingers inside herself as she watched her daughter cum. Linda's breathing got heavier as she enjoyed the show. "Do you like watching me fuck your daughter, mommy?" Brett asked, joining in on the teasing. "Yesss!" Linda cried out, as she came on her fingers.

Brett and Beth stopped moving as they watched their mother give herself a beautiful orgasm. Linda's chest heaved as she slowed her hand. As she caught her breath, Linda looked back to her children. A little teary eyed, she asked, "Can I join you guys?"

Without hesitation, Beth and Brett moved from the middle of the bed. Their mother crawled up onto the California-King sized bed with her wonderful children. The twins helped their mother out of her lingerie. They each sucked on one of Linda's tits. "It's just like breastfeeding all over again," Linda teased. "My two babies sucking mommy's titties."

Brett reached between his mother's legs. He rubbed his hand on the outside of her pussy, smearing her juices all over his hand. "I love sucking your tit, mommy," he said. He eyed his sister and half smiled about the game they played. "However," Brett let go of his mother's nipple. "There is one thing I have been wanting to do for a while now." His mother raised her brows, waiting for the request. "I want to kiss on your ass."

"If you ask like a good little boy, you can," Linda said, staying with the game. "But you have to ask."

"Mommy," Brett said, smiling. "Can I please bury my face in your ass?" Laughter erupted in the room. Brett guided his mother onto her knees. As he stared at her plump ass sticking up in the air, he licked his lips. He bit down on his tongue in anticipation. Beth grinned at her brother for savoring the moment.

"Come on, son," Linda said, wiggling her ass at him. "Come lick mommy's ass."

At that, Brett dove face first between his mother's ass cheeks. He buried his nose into her ass, as he stuck out his tongue and lapped his mother's sweet juices. He squeezed Linda's ass, smashing his face between them. The he would spread her ass a part, so he could get in there just a little deeper. Brett felt his sister crawl under their mother. His tongue met Beth's tongue a few times as they slurped all of their mother's pussy juice.

"Okay, baby," Linda said. "Can you please allow me to have your big hard cock?" Linda waved her ass in the air, waiting for him to comply. "Would you pretty please do for your mother as you do for your sister?"

Beth remained under her mother as Brett rested on one knee. Linda stopped licking her daughter's pussy when she felt the head of her son's cock part her lips. Linda braced herself for her son to enter her.

Linda tightened her pussy as her son slid his hard cock inside her. After the initial thrust, Linda's soaked, pulsating pussy devoured her son's cock. "Mmm, of fuck!" she cried out, as Brett pushed deep inside. She felt Brett pull back, almost the whole way out, but just as the tip was about to exit, he slowly thrust back inside, all the way to Linda's g-spot.

Linda began rocking back and forth, setting the rhythm for her son. After only a few long strokes, Linda reached the edge of her first orgasm with her son, and what a beautiful one it was going to be. "Just a little faster, baby," Linda said. "Mommy needs you to keep giving her all of that cock." Linda gripped a handful of sheets. "That's it, son, fuck mommy just like that."

The way Linda was talking, even had Beth fingering herself. Linda noticed and offered her daughter a hand. Linda rubbed her daughter's clit for her as Beth dug inside her own pussy. "There you go, little girl, cum for mommy." Linda was enthusiastic about the little game they played.

"Yes, mommy," Beth panted. "I'm going to cum for you." Beth's hand froze inside her pussy as her mother wildly rubbed her clit for her. "Ahh," Beth moaned. Beth grabbed her mother's hand, trying to stop her, but it was useless. Her orgasm sent shocks through her legs. Beth fell limp from exhaustion.

"Just a little more, son, mommy is getting close." Linda pushed harder against her son, almost knocking him down. Brett recovered and dug his toes into the bed. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me!" Linda yelled out.

"I'm getting close too, mommy," Brett warned. He held onto his mother's hips as he fought the surge of cum. "I'm right there, mom. I'm going to cum."

"Hold on, baby," Linda instructed. "I want you to cum with me." Linda rotated her ass in circular motion, making sure her son hit her g-spot every time he thrust deep inside her. "Oh God, son, here it comes." Linda fell onto her elbows as she let her son take control of her orgasm. "Cum in mommy, baby. Cum deep inside me!" Linda braced herself for her son's hot juices. "Grr!" Linda grunted deeply, as her son shot his hot load of cum deep in her pussy. "Oh fuck yeah, baby, give me all of your cum. Give me all of it." Linda's pussy erupted again like an exploding volcano as her son pumped his load into her.

Linda rolled over, panting. "Holy fuck, that was great," Linda said. "That was awesome." She laid there, staring at the ceiling. The cool air from the fan rushed over her sweaty skin. She took a deep breath and then exhaled. Linda propped up one elbow and looked at her children. "I love you guys so much." At that moment, she thought that Beth was right when she told her that it felt so great because it was like having something you weren't supposed to have. The forbidden fruit.

After a few minutes the three of them regained control of their breathing. "I need a shower," Linda said. "Does my children want to join me?"

"Yes, mommy," Beth and Brett said simultaneously. They giggled because of their yearning to still want to please their mother.

Linda and Beth got in the shower as Brett ran downstairs. He came back a moment later and joined his sister and mother in the cooling water. "I think we need a bigger shower," Brett said, as he waited in the cramped corner.

"Well, we could knock out the wall into Beth's bedroom," Linda said. "Then we could build a larger shower that would accommodate all of us comfortably."

"Where am I going to sleep?" Beth asked, as she dried off with a towel.

"With your boyfriend," Linda said, winking at her son. "Yes, I've decided that because you two are so beautiful together, you should be together."

Brett became excited at the idea of having Beth's body pressed against his every night. "That's right, you can move in with me, sissy," he said, trying the new name on Beth. He grabbed the bag he had ran downstairs to get. He handed his mother the yellow satin and lace panties, Beth the black satin and lace panties and he kept the white satin and lace panties for himself.

They each slipped their new designer underwear on and then walked back to Linda's bedroom. The clock on the stand read: 4:05pm. Linda crawled into the bed and then opened her arms, inviting her children to join her. Brett and Beth nestled against each side of their mother breasts and they got comfortable.

"I love you, kids," Linda said, as she wrapped an arm around her children.

Simultaneously, her children said, "We love you too, mommy."

Beth and Brett laid an arm across their mother's stomach and then locked fingers. The three of them laid on the large bed as they drifted off to sleep.

12