Shared Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost simultaneously, the twins hearts raced in sequence as they watched their Uncle Steve slowly pump his dick in and out of his own sister. Brett was wide awake as he watched another forbidden act of love. The twins realized what they witnessed was not an act of lust, but an emotional connection. They way Steve caressed his sister back and hips with his fingers and they way he slowly and intentionally made every thrust of his hard cock feed his sister's desire of having him inside her.

Mary buried her face in a pillow, muffling her grunts of pleasure. She pushed her gym quality ass against her brother as she took all of him inside her. Mary lifted her head as Steve leaned into her neck. "Mmm, Brother," Mary whispered. "I have missed this so much."

Beth blindly reached for her brother's cock as they watched from the doorway. Beth stroked her brother as they watched the beautiful act of raw emotional. Brett teased Beth's ass and hip with his fingertips, as he grew horny and hungry for his own sister.

Beth stepped away from the door, still holding her brother in her hand. She led Brett back to their bedroom and then softly pushed the door. "I want you to want me the way Steve wants Aunt Mary," Beth whispered. "Can you make love to me like that?"

Brett led his sister onto the bed, nibbling on her ears and neck. He teasingly bit her bottom lip as he slid down her panties. No oral or other foreplay was needed. Brett knew exactly what his sister was asking. Brett slipped his cock inside his accepting sister and then paused. He slowly pushed completely inside her and then paused, before sliding nearly the whole way out.

"That's it. Make love to me, brother," Beth said, addressing Brett the same as Mary addressed Steve. Beth felt Brett grow harder. "Fuck me, brother."

The twins enjoyed each other for another three hours. They had sex; they kissed and played with each others body. They were in no hurry to finish and didn't give a damn about the rest of the world. As far as they were concerned, they were the only two people existed.

******

Brett was startled from a deep sleep. He flung open his eyes and nearly jumped out of bed, waking his sister in the process. His heart raced, but exhaled a sigh of relief when he realized it was just his mother stroking his cock.

"Good morning, baby," Linda said to Brett with a smile. Linda leaned down and kissed Beth on the forehead. "It's almost noon. It's time for you two to get up before people start asking questions." Linda took one of her daughter's nipples between her fingers, gently twisting and pulling it until the nipple erected. "Good morning to you too, baby." Her children laid there relaxing from Linda's touch. "Come on, let's get up." Linda paused at the door. "Hurry up and shower while every one is down stairs."

Twenty minutes later, the twins joined their relatives around the kitchen table.

"How did you two sleep?" Mary asked her niece and nephew. Probably about as good as you did, Beth thought. "I hope you guys don't have plans today, because I wanted to take you out to lunch and do some shopping." Mary finished her last swallow of coffee. "You can show me around this beach town."

Brett drove as Beth rode up front and Mary was in the backseat. "Why didn't Jason come along?" Brett asked. It wasn't that Brett needed or even cared for his cousin to come, he was just making some small talk.

"Oh, Steve wanted to spend some time with Jason," Mary quickly replied. "Steve just hasn't seen Jason in some time now."

After lunch, Mary instructed Brett to drive to the local strip mall to do some shopping. Once parked, Mary exited the car walked toward the entrance. She paused at the entrance and checked her hair and clothing in the mirrored doors. Mary wore a white blouse. Even though it was chilly, she skipped the nylons to show off her smoothly tanned legs. A short black skirt covered the same round ass that her brother was squeezing the previous night.

Without realizing it, Brett and Beth followed their aunt into an adults only store. When Brett looked up and saw the shelf full of strap-on dildos, he realized where he blindly followed Mary. Beth and Brett secretly made motions about some of the toys they wanted to try. They agreed to come back after their house was back to normal.

"What are we doing here?" Beth asked her brother. "What aunt brings her niece and nephew to a sex store?"

"The same aunt who fucks her brother," Brett replied. "Oh well, lets look around a bit more."

The twins secretly admired the different toys for couples. Brett wondered where he could hang the sex swing in their house. Beth imagined driving her mother to orgasm with the new V-2000 Vibrator with exchangeable heads.

"Are you ready?" Mary asked as she walked past the twins. Mary carried two large black bags stuffed with items from the store. The twins were in their own world and oblivious to what Mary purchased. As the car steered from the driveway, Mary asked, "Did you enjoy the show last night?" Causing Brett to almost hit a parked car. "I know I enjoyed your show."

******

Once they returned home, Mary sat the bags on the sofa and proceeded through the house. "Linda?" she called out.

Beth pointed to the bags and motioned for Brett to be a lookout. Beth opened the first bag and pulled out a box with the image of a whip, handcuffs, blindfold, and a ball gag on it. Beth stared at the box in shock. The other bag had a latex body suit in it. Beth quickly repacked the bags and hurried to her brother. "Did you see that shit?" Beth laughed at the idea of Uncle Steve getting whipped by Aunt Mary.

"What's funny?" Linda asked as she walked into the room.

Beth pulled her mother to the side and whispered, "I accidentally saw Mary and Steve having sex last night."

Linda stared at her daughter for a moment. She parted her lips, but remained silent. Linda glanced at Brett and then looked back at Beth. "I told you to stay in my room last night."

"Wait," Brett said. "So, you know about it?" Brett looked around the corner to make sure no one was listening and then leaned back to his mother. "Is that why you were okay with Beth and I?"

"Sort of," Linda said. "It's a long story." Linda wrapped a hand around each of her children hands. "There is a lot you don't know. But, Steve is leaving tomorrow and just let them have their fun. They haven't seen each other in a few years."

"Oh, and there is something else too," Beth said. "I think Mary heard or saw us too."

******

"Well, it was nice seeing you again, Sis," Steve said to Linda. He had his bags at the door waiting on the taxi to come and take him back to the airport. Steve Hugged Linda and the twins. Then he hugged Jason as the taxi pulled into the driveway. Mary walked Steve to the car. Jason sat down on the couch with Linda as the twins stood beside the window.

Beth poked her brother in the ribs to get his attention. Brett looked out the window to see Steve and Mary devouring each others tongues. Brett smiled as he wished he could do that with his sister as other family members watched.

"Well, what are we going to do today?" Mary asked as she reentered the house. "Lets do something wild and fun." Mary waited for a response, but no one answered. She looked at her niece and nephew as she said, "I bet I know what you two want to do."

Beth turned a shade of red that she had never been before. She wasn't embarrassed by the fact she did want to do that, but because her cousin had a blank stare on his face that insinuated he missed an obvious joke.

"Fuck it then," Mary said. "Lets get drunk."

Even though Linda allowed her children to have sex with each other and occasionally she joined them, Linda had never offered them alcohol. She wasn't even sure if they had ever been or ever wanted to get drunk.

"Sure," Beth blurted. "Why the fuck not?" She enthusiastically followed her aunt to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Brett asked his sister. "Since when do you drink?"

"Since right now," Beth whispered in his ear. "We need answers and this is how I'm going to get them."

"I've been thinking about something," Brett said. "Do you think we having to go with Mary yesterday was a ploy so mom and Steve could..."

"So mom and Steve could what?" Linda asked, interrupting the private conversation. Linda caressed her son's face. "Do I sense jealousy?"

******

A couple of hours and three bottles of wine later, Mary slurred her first words. "Drink up, Shishta," she said, raising her glass to her sister. She laughed at her attempt of the English language.

"Okay now," Linda said. "You can finish that glass, but I think it might be about time for bed."

"Bed?" Mary questioned. "Who is going with me?" Mary laughed at the awkward silence. "Damn, I'm joking."

"Steve would, but he left," Jason blurted. "Yeah, I bet Steve would fuck you, Mom!"

There it was. The first sign Beth waited for.

"Whoa!" Linda exclaimed. "Jason, that was totally uncalled for."

After Jason stormed out of the kitchen, Mary pushed away her glass. "He's right, you know. Steve would. He has." Mary smiled and looked at Linda. "Our brother is the best fuck I ever had."

"Okay kids," Linda said. "Maybe it's time for you to head to bed too."

"No, let them stay, Linda," Mary said. "I have a little buzz, but I'm not drunk." Mary swallowed the last sip from the glass. "They should know and I'll tell them." Mary walked to the sink and put down her glass. "You two already know half of the story. You figured that out the other night from the doorway. But, what you don't know is that Steve is Jason's father." Mary took her seat again. "That's why Michael and I get divorced. He found out."

Brett looked at his mother. "Have you ever...."

"No, not your mother," Mary answered. "Our relationship started after your mother moved out of our parents house and I moved back when I lost my job and just before I met Michael. Your mother would never accept anything like that."

"Don't be so sure of yourself, Mary," Linda said. "I'm more open than you think."

"Really?" Mary asked. "So you know about these two then?" Mary leaned back in her chair in disbelief. "How these two young hotties are ripping off each others clothes every chance they get." Mary hinted at an attitude.

"Not only do I know, I encourage it," Linda shot back at her sister. Linda wasn't exactly sure why Mary got an attitude, but Linda wasn't going to let her sister confess the biggest shocker of the evening. "Our brother might be the best lay you ever had, but my daughter has the softest tongue and my son has the hardest God damn cock I ever had!" Linda jumped out her seat and pointed toward her crotch. "They make this pussy the happiest pussy in the world." Linda turned toward the dining room. "And I love every damn bit of it!"

Mary erupted with laughter. "That kids, is why you shouldn't let your mother drink."

******

As the morning sun shined through the curtains, Beth and Brett lay awake in bed. They hadn't really said much since they awoke. They laid together, bare skin to bare skin. They thought about the awkward day that was ahead of them. Now that everything was out in the open, did they have to hide their relationship?

"What do you think will happen today?" Beth asked, breaking the silence.

"I don't know," Brett responded. "I'm sure Aunt Mary will go home a day early and hopefully we can get back to normal. Brett rolled over, laying an arm across his sister's chest. He kissed her on the cheek and then paused. "Do you hear that?" He sat up in the bed, paying a closer attention to the noise. "Are they down stairs arguing?" He and Beth looked at each other and then jumped out of bed and got dressed. They rushed down stairs and into the kitchen.

"You're fucking crazy," Mary laughing, said to Linda. Both women had wide smiles on their faces as they enjoyed their morning coffee together.

"What's going on?" Brett asked. "Are you guys okay?"

"What, after last night?" Linda asked her son. "Mary and I have always made up after we feuded. We never stay mad at each other."

The twins found their behavior odd. They couldn't understand how two people who just went through what happened the night before can laugh together like nothing happened. They joined the two women at the table.

"You do remember what happened, right?" Brett asked.

"Of course I do," Mary answered. "I had a little buzz, not fucking amnesia." Mary and Linda laugh in unison. "You give your momma and sister what they need. Good for you, kid." Mary sipped her coffee. "But, I must say, I am a little jealous." Mary took the eyes upon her as a hint to continue. "The three of you get to frolic around here naked all day playing grab-ass and teasing each other, then when the sun goes down, you get to embrace each other in ways most people only dream about."

"It's not just a non-stop orgy around here," Linda said. "They are an actual couple. They share everything."

"I believe it," Mary said. "After I saw you at the door the other night, I had to go see where you went. So I eased down the hallway and noticed you left the door open." Mary licked her lips and winked at her niece. "Baby, you're getting the best experience a woman can ever have. A brother's love is the greatest love."

"Have you ever...you know..." Beth was asking... "with Jason?"

"Oh God no," Mary said. "He is was too stuck up for that. And, if I ever had a chance, I blew it the other day when I told him Steve was his biological father." Mary washed her cup in the sink. "It's possible to have children and nothing be wrong with them. Except of course, they hate you, or at least mine hates me." Mary expressed a hint of emotion. "Is that something you two have thought about? Having a baby?"

******

Two days later, Mary and Jason double checked their luggage to make sure they had everything and not forgetting anything important. They hadn't talked much since that night Mary and Linda made their confessions. Jason was upset, not because who is father is, because he loved Steve, he was upset because his mother didn't bother telling him until he was 22 years old. He had suspected something odd between his mother and Steve for a few years. For instance, when he would call home from college, sometimes Steve would answer. He knew they were siblings, but he just had a vibe that they were much closer than any other brother and sister siblings he had ever met.

"Jason," Linda said. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" Linda joined Jason in the office bedroom. She sat in a chair as Jason sat on the edge of the bed. "You know your mother loves you, right?" Linda asked. She acknowledged his nod of agreement. "You should do something nice for her."

"Like what?" Jason asked with an attitude. "Should I give her what Steve gives her or something?"

"Yes," Linda replied. "Give her exactly what her brother gives her. Love. Support. An emotional and physical connection. There's more to relationships than just sex. You're old enough to know that."

"You want me to fuck my mom?" Jason asked. "Does your son fuck you?"

"No, not fuck her. Open up to her. Make love to her," Linda said. "And, yes, sometimes my son fucks me and other times he makes love to me." Linda paused at the door and turned to Jason. "Oh, and I bet she can do things that those college girls can't"

"Brett," Jason yelled as his cousin passed the doorway. "Hey man, come here for a minute." Brett leaned against the door. "Your mom just asked me if I would have sex with my mom. Isn't that weird?"

"No woman will ever love you the way your mother does," Brett said. "And," Beth Chimed in, "No woman will do for you the way your mother does."

******

Later that evening, Jason sat on the sofa with Brett and Beth. He anticipated his long drive back home the next morning. The television played, but it was just a background to his thoughts. He thought about his mother. He thought about her in ways he had never imagined he ever would.

"Hey," Jason whispered. "If I was do that, how would I go about doing it?"

"If you really want to make up with Mary, we can help," Beth said. "Leave it up to us and we can make it happen."

"But she's my mother," Jason said. "What if she doesn't turn me on? I mean, what if I can't go through with it?"

"Are you kidding?" Brett asked. "Aunt Mary is a fucking hottie. That tight ass and those sexy legs. Man, shit. She is hot."

"Not to mention those big tits she has," Beth said. "I wouldn't mind playing with them my-damn-self." Beth watched Jason subtly place his hand on his crotch. "You agree, don't you? I don't think you have worry about getting turned on. Looks like you already are."

"Hey, Aunt Mary," Beth said as her aunt walked into the room. "Jason wants to apologize to you."

"Umm," Jason stammered. He was taken by surprise. "I guess, I'm sorry."

"You guess?" Mary asked her son. "Either you are or you're not." Mary hovered over her son. "I'm sorry, Jason. I should have told you years ago, but I wanted to make sure you were old enough to handle it." Mary opened her arms. "Can I have a hug?"

Jason reluctantly stood and then embraced his mother. It was the first time he had ever noticed how big her breasts were. He squeezed his mother a little tighter, pressing his chest against hers. Then, Jason did something he had never done before. He kissed his mother on the cheek and then kissed her again, leaving his lips pressed a moment longer. He leaned back and looked into his mother's eyes. "I really am sorry, Mom." Jason leaned in and kissed his mother on her lips, taking in the taste of her strawberry lip-gloss.

"Well," Brett asked after Mary walked away. "What do you think?"

"It was a little weird," Jason replied. "But, it was nice." He smiled.

"What was nice?" Linda asked as she walked in the living room. "What did I miss?"

"Jason and Mary made-out," Beth blurted.

"No we didn't," Jason said defensively. "It was one little kiss." Jason waited for his Aunt Linda to scold him or congratulate him, or anything, but she remained silent. "Can I ask you guys a question?" Linda flashed her palm, insinuating he could. Jason sat on the sofa. "I'll admit, I am a little jealous of how you three can live like this." He looked to Beth. "How do you not get jealous when you see your boyfriend with your mom?"

It was the first time anyone had ever labeled her brother as her boyfriend. Beth smiled at the notion. "Well, because we all love each other so much," she said. "I have everything I could ask for. My brother is my man who does any and everything for me. He treats me with respect and loves me." Beth finally admitted how lucky she actually felt. "And my mom, well, she is still my mom. I love her too, so I have no problem sharing with her what Brett gives me. She deserves to be happy too."

******

As the sun set in the West, the late Autumn air chilled. The breeze coming off the ocean sent most people indoors. Jason helped Brett gather some drift wood and then stack it in a pile on the sandy beach. In a few minutes, the guys had enough wood to start a fire and even had a few pieces to throw on the fire later.

"I can't believe the view," Mary said. She joined the others around the fire. "This really is a nice place you have here, sis." Mary watched as her niece and nephew sat on either side of their mother, squeezing Linda in the middle. "Come sit with me, Jason. Keep your mother warm."

It wasn't cold enough to maintain a large fire, but it did keep the mosquitoes away. The fifty degree air was just cool enough to make Mary wear a light zippered jacket and jeans. Jason and Brett wore jeans and a t-shirt. While Beth and Linda wore shorts and a tank-top. The five of them sat close around the fire, sharing two large beach towels.

"Can I have another kiss?" Mary asked her son. It had been a long time since Jason shown his mother any sort of affection and Mary didn't want to lose him again. After a few seconds, Mary pulled away from her son's lips. "Thank you, sweetie."