Shared Slut

Story Info
Dom shares sub with His brother.
2.7k words
3.99
66.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enters the house to find her kneeling naked with her leash in her mouth, waiting for Him to return home after work. He has a surprise for her and watches her face as His brother walks in behind Him. His brother had visited on many occasions and had seen Him use His slut during a play session so when He enters she stays in the same position.

"Hello slut." Master greets her as He takes hold of her leash.

"Hello Master, Hello Pete." she greets them both.

He heads for the living room and she crawls behind Him, kneeling when He sits in His chair.

"Go prepare drinks for Me and my brother slut. Please make them both as You would if it was just for Me." He unclips her leash and hears the slight gasp release from her mouth. He smiles at her to put her at ease, as if to say yes I know what I'm asking.

Crawling out to the kitchen her ass wiggling as she goes her mind is in a flurry, why would Master want His brother to have the same drink as Master. Entering the kitchen she quickly sets about preparing the drinks, making sure both glasses were rolled over her breasts then the rim rolled over her wet inner pussy lips. Master had told her it made the drink taste better and it told Him how needy His slut was for Him. Adding the ice cubes then the liquid she placed both glasses on the tray, clearing away the ice she picks up the tray and heads back to the living room.

Walking carefully and slowly her hips, ass and tits swaying as she enters the room. Heading for Master first she stands at His side and bends at the waist waiting for Him to take the drink. After He takes it she moves over to Pete and does the same. Taking the tray back to the kitchen she returns crawling on her hands an knees to her Masters feet.

Master and Pete chat for awhile as she half listens and half wonders why Masters brother is over. Master suddenly stands and her brain kicks back into gear, watching and listening to His every word and movement. Both Master and Pete head out towards the play room, she waits cautiously till she's told or shown to follow. Master glances back and nods at her to follow Them.

Crawling behind them she feels a funny sensation wash over her body, a thought pops into her head. 'Was Master going to show Pete a proper play session or a new piece of equipment He had brought recently?' What ever it was it certainly excited her to think she was to be involved to.

Once inside the play room Master closes the door behind T/them, He walks over to His chair as Pete stands near the door. Kneeling at her Masters feet she is aware Pete is present but concentrates on her Master. He reaches down and strokes her cheek, hearing her soft moan He smiles and looks up to Pete.

"Did you enjoy your drink Pete? " Master asks as He runs His fingers through her hair tugging slightly.

"Yes I did, unique taste to it though." he laughs.

"That is the taste of a slut." Master replies with a laugh.

A red tinge in her cheeks as They chat about her, but a feeling of pride in her heart that she pleased Them both. Master stood and headed over to the toy cabinet, reaching inside He pulls out a vibe and a dildo. Walking back He sets them down in the middle of the room. He motions for Pete to sit in His chair.

"Now My slut I need to get undressed so I want you to entertain Pete for me. I have put out two toys for You to use, you know where each is to go." He walks her to the toys and bends down and whispers in her ear." Make me proud My slut." He leaves.

Kneeling in the centre of the room she glances up at Pete, He has a look of an older version of her Master. Lifting her left breast up to her lips she starts licking her way down to her nipple tip. Taking it into her mouth and gently sucking on it. Letting out a soft moan, feeling her moan vibrate against her nipple sends a shiver down her body. Taking her right nipple between her finger tips and gently but firmly pinching it letting out another moan.

Biting and nibbling on her left breast and pinching and pulling her right one for a short while enjoying the sensation it brings to her body. Swapping over and doing the same again. Moving her fingers down over her waist and down towards her pussy.

Letting her fingers lightly trail over her pussy lips as she spreads her legs wide, finger tips lightly brushing at the skin below. Letting out a soft moan as her fingers move down the outside of her pussy lips and back up again. Sliding a finger tip just inside the opening of her pussy feeling the wetness inside. Moving the finger up slowly towards her clit, she arches her back and taking a nipple in between her finger tips and pulling on it. Rolling it around between her thumb and finger.

Letting the finger tip glide over her clit feeling it tingle at the touch and letting out another moan. Rubbing it with just her finger tip eyes widening and breath rasped as she gently teasingly rubs her clit in a circular motion. Moving her finger down to her pussy opening she slowly enters her finger tip. Letting it slide slowly in and out, up to her knuckle and back out again. Then entering another finger and doing the same, up to the knuckle and out again. Doing this over and over with her two fingers, her pussies become wetter. Rolling her nipple between her thumb and finger pulling it.

Moving her thumb up towards her clit as she adds another finger to her wet pussy. Letting her thumb slowly tease her clit as she starts to slowly thrust her fingers in and out her wet pussy. Letting out a moan and catching her breath in her throat as her thumb starts to rub her clit. Moving her hips back and forth as her fingers start to thrust faster in and out her wet puss.

Reaching down she takes the vibe and kisses the tip, sliding it down over her body she pushes the tip against her clit. Spreading her pussy lips with her wet fingers she inserts the vibe, thrusting it in hard and deep. After a few thrusts she pulls it out, lying on her side with her ass facing Pete she spreads her ass cheeks and teases her ass hole with the tip of the vibe. Slowly she pushes the tip inside, inch by inch she pushes it fully inside then out to tip then back fully inside. Turning the vibe on low she grabs hold of the dildo and kisses it, she rubs it over her wet pussy lips and positions herself so Pete has a good view of both her ass and pussy.

Thrusting it deep inside her pussy she starts to writhe slightly and moan as she fucks herself hard and deep. Reaching round she turns the vibe on full, it vibrates in her ass as she rams the dildo in and out her pussy. Orgasm building rapidly she thrusts harder and as fast and deep as she can. Absorbed in her actions she does not realise her robed Master is stood behind her.

"Cum you dirty nasty slut." He commands.

His voice makes her jump slightly, her orgasm hits and washes over her body.

"Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrr ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck God yessssssssssssssss." she cries out as she cums, her pussy quivering and body shuddering.

"Now that is the actions of a slut." Pete says as He looks her over and then at his brother.

"Remove the toys slut." Master commands.

Quickly she removes the toys and sets them down at her side, moving onto her knees she awaits His next command.

He looks at her and then at Pete, He notices the bulge in His brother's trousers.

"MMMM slut I do believe you have caused My brother to become hard, I think you should help relieve Him."

Quickly she crawls over to Pete's feet, He stands and removes His clothes, looks at His brother and sits again with his thighs spread wide. His cock hard as he watches her dip her head and kiss his cock tip, moans escaping from his lips.

Sucking on Pete's cock tip she tightens her mouth and slides it down to the base. Lips vibrating on his cock as it fills her mouth, her throat filled as she moves slowly at first up and down. Hearing Pete's moans she moves faster on his cock, moaning as she tastes his pre cum on her tongue.

Pete lifts his hips up as she sucks, placing his hands instinctively on her head as his balls tighten, ready to shoot his load he looks at the slut before him, her mouth swallowing his cock. His moans getting louder as he cums in her mouth.

" OHHHHH GODDDDD YESSSSS." Pete cries out as he cums.

Gagging slightly as he fills her mouth and throat, she swallows down every drop, sucking out the last few drops before kissing his cock tip and licking it all over to clean it. Feeling Pete's cock twitch under her tongue brings a smile to her face.

Turning she looks at her Master and He motions for her to be at His feet. Crawling on her hands and knees she stops at His feet, dips her head as she kisses each foot then places her nose tip against the floor. Clasping the elbows of her opposite arms, her thighs parted and her ass up in the air.

Pete watches her every move as does her Master, both watching as she positions herself.

" Such a good slut." Master slides His hand down over her body and smiles at His brother.

Moaning softly at His touch she feels a warm glow surge over her body at His words and touch. His hand moving down to her ass, He taps it lightly, each one getting a little harder.

"Please Master, please may your slut have another." she begs with a moan.

" Another soft one slut?" He asks almost mocking her.

" Please Master," she begs " Please mark the body You Own. Please give it the pain it and i crave for. Please Master."

He raises his hand up high then brings it down on her high ass, repeating this nine times and rubbing softly over each mark. Each time she thanks Him and begs for another. After the tenth one He rubs His hand over her ass and slides His fingers between her ass cheeks to her little puckered hole.

Rubbing His index finger over her hole He looks at His brother, He motions for Pete to join Him. Exposing His sluts tight asshole to His brother He slides a finger down to her pussy and slips it in and out a few times then returning it to her asshole.

"Ever fucked an ass? " He asks Pete as He slides His finger into her tight little hole.

" No I have not," Pete's eyes watching His brothers finger." but am very intrigued."

Sliding His finger fully in He smiles as He hears her moans, moving the finger back and forth He enters another finger.

" Ohhhhhh Master!!!" she gasps.

" Yes My slut?" He asks her as His fingers move a little faster.

" Please Master, please use the slutty body before You. Please use it for Your pleasure, please Master please." she begs Him.

He reaches down and drags His nails over her back, hearing her moans He pushes His finger in and out her ass a little faster. He removes His finger and takes hold of her hair, watching as she moves onto her hands and knees He walks her to the bed. Kneeling she waits in anticipation of what lies ahead, He motions for her to get on the bed, she moves quickly.

" Kneel on the bed slut, ass high." He commands.

Moving quickly she kneels on the bed with her ass as high as she can, jerking and moaning slightly as He re-enters His finger in her high ass. To the side of her she can hear her Master talking to Pete, Masters finger is removed and is replaced by a tongue. Moaning she does not know whose tongue it is and does not care, the tip of the tongue is pushing just inside her tight hole.

In and out the tongue tip teases her hole, pushing deeper inside each time, as quick as the tongue was there then its taken away. Jerking slightly she feels the familiar feeling of a cock tip nuzzle against her hole, its push slow but firm. Letting out a loud moan as the tip enters, in and out, in and out slow and teasing.

Realising its not her Masters cock she resists the ache to push back and have Him deep inside her. Pete's cock tip pushing slowly in and out a few more times before he lets it slide in inch by inch, in and out, in slightly deeper each time till his hips brush against her ass cheeks.

Through out it all she could hear her Masters voice, hear Him encouraging Pete and advising him. Pete's hands on her hips, his fingers tight, his nails digging into her flesh slightly with each thrust. Pete starts to build up a rhythm, his hips hitting her ass cheeks harder, his breathe becoming rasped at the enjoyment of fucking a ass for the first time.

Without warning a vibrator is thrust into her wet pussy, thrust in hard and deep then turned on. The vibrations coursing through her pussy as Pete thrusts his cock in and out her ass. Smiling to herself she knows from Pete's loud moans and his cursing that he to can feel the vibrations.

The bed in front of her gives way and there legs spread wide is her Master, His cock rigid as His fingers move up and down on it. He grabs hold of her hair and pulls her head, positioning her mouth over His cock. Instinct kicks in and she instinctively closes her mouth over His cock and starts to suck, her mouth tight on His cock as she sucks Him deep into her throat.

Both cocks moving inside her, Pete fucking her ass as her Master fucks her mouth, her pussy tingling with the vibrations of the vibrator. Vibrating her lips on her Masters cock as she sucks faster and deeper, feeling the tip hit the back of her throat. Orgasm building rapidly her body shudders, she bucks her hips and lifts her ass up to meet Pete's thrust. Pete's moans and curses getting louder, her Master lifts up His hips as His cock disappears into her mouth.

With one almighty thrust and a loud moan Pete cums, he pulls out of her ass shooting his load all over her ass cheeks. Moaning as she feels the warm wet cum on her ass she is desperate to cum, grazing her teeth over her Masters cock she knows He is about ready to cum.

"Cum you slut, cum for your Master. "

Body shuddering, her pussy quivering as she cums on the vibrator, her knees buckle slightly underneath her. He lifts His hips up as He fills her mouth and throat with His cum, feeling her lips vibrate on His cock as she gags.

Swallowing down as much as she can she continues to suck , wanting it all. Swirling her tongue over as she cleans His cock, making sure she gets every last drop.

He pulls His cock out her mouth as He lifts her head up by her hair, He smiles down at her. Looking at His brother sat on the edge of the bed He knows it was an experience His brother enjoyed just as much as He did, just as much as His slut did.