Shared Wall

Story Info
Two couples embark on a moneymaking venture.
1.3k words
2.55
60.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

The constant pounding of the headboard against our shared wall was both annoying and exciting. Our neighbors were clearly enjoying themselves – especially Cheryl, given her many obscene cries – and Jenni and I were definitely enjoying listening to their "radio show."

Cheryl's loud vocalizations suddenly ceased, although the pounding of the headboard against the wall continued. "I guess Richard is choking her again," Jenni commented softly, squeezing around my invading manhood. "I just don't see how someone can get off while being choked."

I kissed the back of my wife's head as I spooned behind her, an arm draped over her so I could gently fondle a breast. "That may be true," I said, "but how many people actually enjoy feeling pain during sex?" To emphasize my point, I closed my thumb and index finger around a nipple, squeezing tightly as I pulled the breast away from my slave's chest. The pain caused her to gasp and squirm, and she quivered involuntarily around me.

"My point exactly," I whispered into her ear, releasing the precious nipple just before Cheryl's gasping voice again pierced the thin wall. "As for your comment, I had read before that the lack of oxygen during orgasm tends to make the experience even more intense."

"Well, just don't try it with me!!!"

"Of course not, sweetie," I promised, wondering what our college friends across the wall thought about hearing the sounds of Jenni's painful screams when I needed to punish her.

With a primal roar, the headboard suddenly stopped slamming against the shared wall of the duplex. "Thank goodness that pounding sound has ended," Jenni commented. "You would think that they would have thought to pull their bed back from the wall so they don't eventually leave indentations in it. I'm sure the landlord would charge them a rather hefty repair fee for that!"

Unlike our friends across the wall, our lovemaking that night was slow, gentle, respectful, romantic, and quiet.

*****

As Richard and I walked the four blocks to main campus the following morning, he bragged about how viciously he had banged Cheryl the night before. "I know," I finally said, "I was essentially there in the bedroom with you two, given how loud she was screaming and how steadily your bedposts kept hitting the wall."

"Oh, man..." Richard mumbled, apparently not having thought about that in the heat of passion the night before. "Sorry about that!"

"No worries. In fact, Jenni and I do somewhat enjoy listening to you two go at it."

"Still, given how loud Cheryl was screaming last night... when I wasn't choking her, of course..."

We stopped at a busy intersection, waiting for the light to change to green so we could safely cross. "Like I said, no worries. Although I did have an idea about that when I woke up today."

"What's that?"

Our conversation hit a natural lull as Richard and I both momentarily admired a pair of beautiful college girls driving by in a convertible, their long blonde hair trailing behind them.

"What's the idea?" Richard prompted, recovering before I did.

"Sound files."

"Sound files? You mean like MP3s and stuff?"

"Exactly, yes. I think that you and Cheryl could become quite popular online if your sex sessions were to be recorded and released for the entire world to hear. I know Jenni and I definitely enjoy listening to you two fucking like rabbits."

"Interesting idea..." Richard mused. The light finally changed to green and we continued on our way to our physics class. A big grin crossed his lips as he suddenly realized the potential of the concept. "It could also eventually be a good moneymaker for us if we market it properly."

"Moneymaker?" I had not thought of that angle. "That would take a lot of sound files to be worthwhile for anyone to buy a subscription to a Web site."

"True, but we could always start with eBay or something." Richard began to get truly animated. "We start by releasing a select few sound files on Usenet, say on alt.binaries.sounds.erotica or something; besides, it would help to cut down on all the spam on that newsgroup anyhow. About a week later, we post an eBay auction for a CD of me and Cheryl fucking our brains out, plus a new file on Usenet pointing specifically to the auction. We do that for a month or so across several auctions, and if the demand is there, then we look into a subscription-based Web site."

I considered this for a moment. "On the surface, that sounds sensible. But the trick to this is how to record everything. I think that to make it seem more 'appealing' and perhaps 'salacious' to people, if they could hear you and Cheryl like Jenni and I do – essentially through the wall – then it would add a psychological scandal to those sound files."

Richard's eyes seemed to glow as his grin widened. "Man, I think you've just hit the jackpot with this one!!!"

*****

Jenni finished washing the last of the dishes as I continued to dry them and put them away. With her hands still wet, she stepped up behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest, pressing her front against my back. I finished drying a plate and set it and the towel down, then laced my fingers together behind her.

We stood like that in silence for several long minutes before Jenni finally spoke. "Cheryl told me about your idea."

"Oh?" I purposely did not want to sound too excited about the idea. "What did she say?"

"So long as she and Richard get 75% of the profits, she's more than willing."

That seemed a bit steep to me – I had figured 60% would be fair since she and Richard would be the stars, and according to the plan Richard and I had honed after class that morning, since I already had the digital media design skills, I would be the "background," recording their "work" and burning the CDs and hosting the eventual Web site. But, that could be negotiated later.

"What do you think of the idea?" I asked, knowing that this would never truly work unless Jenni was fully on-board with the plan as well.

"I think 60% is good enough for them. Plus, it will take us a while to earn a profit anyhow, unless we sell a shitload of CDs during the auction phase."

Jenni was fully on-board with us... and she agreed with me on the percentage Cheryl and Richard should get from the profits. All that remained was the execution of the plan.

"Even if we only make enough money to go out to a nice restaurant, that would be good enough for me," Jenni said with a kiss between my shoulder blades. "That would make it worthwhile in my mind."

*****

After five weeks of "secret recordings of sexaholic neighbors engaging in Bedroom Olympics," we combined the first two phases of the plan, simultaneously launching an eBay auction and posting a pair of rather spicy files to alt.binaries.sounds.erotica. Instead of offering sound files in the auction, I instead created a 78-minute audio CD; all twenty were called for after the first twelve hours of the auction, and the bid prices were greater than we had anticipated. Cheryl, Richard, Jenni, and I certainly got our dinner at a nice restaurant!!!

Four additional audio CDs later, we are still trying to decide whether to continue working solely via eBay or start building a subscription Web site. Of course, while we consider this, Richard and Cheryl continue to force their headboard to slam against our shared wall, and Jenni and I – as well as hundreds of "audio voyeurs" worldwide – continue to enjoy their raucous passion. We may not build the Web site, but one thing is certain:

Cheryl's marketing professors would have a cow if they knew just how some of their ideas are being implemented!!!

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers