Shared Wife Ch. 06: Brad, Luke, Anne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

Anne's husband, Brad, walked up to me, pulled me into an embrace and kissed me. The kiss quickly turned passionate, mouths opens, tongues exploring the other. It felt wonderful that he wanted to begin by kissing. My arousal quickly rose. My pussy ached and I could feel my moisture leaking down my thighs. I also could feel his hard cock pressed against my belly, and hoped it would soon be inside me.

Brad walked me backwards to the foot of the bed, while never breaking our kiss. He guided me down so I sat on the end of the bed. I though he wanted me to suck his cock, which was right in front of my face. Instead he pushed me so I lay on the bed, my feet on the floor. He dropped to his knees, spread my legs, and planted his face in my crotch. His tongue felt incredible as he lapped at my wet, swollen pussy lips. I moaned out loud. Brad licked my pussy for a few glorious minutes.

"Oh, Brad, that feels wonderful. But I want you inside me." I said as I pushed his head away from my crotch.

Brad backed away, as if waiting for me to scoot up onto the bed. But I had other thoughts. Instead, I rose up to my feet, and turned him, his back to the bed.

"I want to be on top." I told Brad as I guided him down onto the bed, leaving room on the other side for Anne and Luke.

I quickly grabbed an un-lubricated condom, opened the package, and put the condom in my mouth. I had practiced rolling a condom onto Bill's cock with my mouth several times and knew he loved that. I hoped Brad would also be impressed.

Climbing onto the bed, I got between Brad's legs, took his cock into my hand and gave his a few strokes to get him hard. I looked Brad in the eyes as I lowered my head to his cock, opened my mouth and placed the rolled condom onto the tip of his cock. Pressing my tongue against the tip, I was able to force the air out of the end of the condom. Then using my lips pressed at the rolled edge of the condom, I was able to unroll the condom completely down his shaft. I slid up and down his rigid cock to press out what air pockets were left.

I looked again at Brad. He had laid his head back on the bed. He was softly moaning as I gave him one of my best blowjobs.

"Very impressive. You must teach me how to do that." I heard Anne's voice.

I had focused so much on the condom trick, I was unaware that Anne was now on the bed, laying on her back next to her husband and watching me. She was holding her husband's hand while his brother, Luke, was between her legs, eating her pussy.

"Thank you." I replied before returning to sucking her husband's cock.

"Oh Luke! That feels so good. Eat my pussy! Eat my pussy!" Anne encouraged him to do more. I could even hear the noisy slurps as Luke licked her very wet pussy. I was learning that Anne was a very noisy lover.

The sexual tension in the room, and on the bed, was rising rapidly. I needed a cock in my pussy, and Brad's cock was the most available, as it was currently in my mouth.

I raised up on my knees, straddled Brad, and moved forward until I was in position over him. Holding his cock in my hand, I aimed it at my waiting pussy and lowered myself onto him, slowly sliding down upon his cock. I bottomed out, his hard cock fully inside me, filling me. It felt so very, very good.

I looked over at Anne who was watching intently. I could tell by her breathing pattern and the expression on her face, that Luke's oral attentions to her pussy were having a powerful effect on her.

"You've never seen Brad fuck another woman, have you?" I asked her in a sultry way.

"First time. So hot!" she said as her face contorted as she experienced another other wave of pleasure in her pussy.

I began to rise and fall on Brad's cock. He was watching me with great intent and placed his hands on my tits, holding them firmly. On my downward strokes, I rocked back to maximize the pressure on my G-spot and my clit. Damn, that felt good.

Feeling a shift on the bed I turned to see Luke moving. As he prepared to fuck his sister-in-law, he shifted her on the bed so that there was more room between my legs and Anne's hips. This also turned her so that her head was closer to Brad's head. They could, and did, kiss each other while each had sex with another person. I thought this was so romantic and erotic at the same time.

As Luke spread open Anne's legs and move his cock into position, Anne became vocal again.

"Fuck me Luke. Fuck me! I know you want to do me." Anne was imploring him.

"Yes, Anne. I've wanted to fuck you ever since I first met you." Luke said as he thrust his cock fully into her in once quick motion.

"OH FUCKING GOD!" Anne screamed as Luke's cock plunged into her.

I felt Brad squeeze my tits even more while his hips were now thrusting upward, pushing his cock harder into my pussy. I rode him, and his thrusts for several minutes. I could hear Bill shooting pictures with his camera and muttering words of encouragement.

Luke and Anne were furiously fucking like there was no tomorrow. He had pushed forward, rolling her hips upward. While he lay on top, she wrapped her legs around his hips. Their combined motions caused a lot of motion on the bed, and with each of his thrusts into her pussy, her knee bumped against me.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Anne continued to scream. Each time, Luke increased the tempo of the thrusts of his cock into her.

I laid down on Brad's chest, his arms wrapped around me. As I continued rotating my hips, fucking his cock, I kissed him. Quickly the kiss became full of passion for both of us.

The room smelled of hot sex. I had a sheen of sweat on my body, as I expected the others to have as well on their bodies. There was a lot of movement on the bed, more from Luke and Anne than from Brad and me. Of the four of us, Anne was certainly the most vocal.

"OH GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Anne screamed.

I sat upright, still riding Brad's cock. We both watched as Luke pushed Anne to orgasm.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Anne screamed as her orgasm hit. She then suddenly put a grip on Luke, holding him tight and freezing their humping action. Luke, Brad, and I watched as her body convulsed in an intense orgasm, her eyes tightly closed, and her mouth open in a silent scream.

I had never seen another woman have an orgasm so intense. Then I realized I had never seen another woman have sex with me watching. It was an erotic event. It caused my pussy to tingle more. I wanted my own orgasm, and soon.

As Anne's orgasm receded and her body relaxed. Anne released her leg-lock on Luke and he pulled back and sat upright on his ankles, the tip of his cock still inside her pussy. He too was resting from the intensity of their intercourse.

"Make me cum, Brad." I said as I began rising and falling quickly on his cock.

Brad grabbed my hips with his hands and assisted lifting me up, and then slamming me down upon him. He also was thrusting his hips upward each time he slammed me down, thereby increasing the friction between us inside my cunt.

Our sex had become very physical. I was sweating profusely. My pussy was burning with some pain, but mostly with a hot desire for more of his cock.

"Damn! That feels good." I said to Brad. He smiled at me. I could see from his expression that he was also enjoying our shared experience.

Again I started to rock my hips on the down stroke, increasing the friction on my clit. Soon I could feel my orgasm approaching.

"Oh fuck that feels so good. I'm going to cum." I said as I was beginning to gasp for air.

I closed my eyes and focus all my attention on the sensations inside my pussy, and from my clit. Brad still was holding my hips, helping me slam down hard.

I slammed down twice more on Brad's cock.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I screamed as my orgasm exploded inside my pussy and shot through all of my body.

"I'MMMMMM CUMMMMMMING!" I screamed.

My body locked in place except I was trembling all over. The burn in my pussy was incredible. My heart was racing and my head was spinning. I collapsed on Brad. I felt his arms around me. Anne was holding me as well. I lay there as my orgasm slowly subsided.

After a minute or two, Anne helped me roll off of her husband. She lay next to me as I watched Brad get up and stumble off to the bathroom.

"That was an incredible orgasm." I said to Anne. "Thank you for allowing me to fuck your husband.

"We both had great orgasms." replied Anne. Then she added, "Luke didn't cum. Did Brad?"

"No, I think they both still have hard erections. What great endurance." I said.

"I suppose they are ready for another round." Anne said. "What's your favorite position?"

"I love doggie. I love to have a cock slamming into me from behind." I replied with a sly smile.

"Me too!" Anne remarked. She quickly got on her knees, her face on the bed with her ass up towards the foot of the bed. "Get into position next to me."

I wondered if I was ready for more, and quickly realized that I did want more, a lot more. I mimicked Anne's position, kneeling close next to her.

Anne turned her head towards Brad and Luke who were standing at the foot of the bed.

"Time for another round." she announced. "Put on a clean condom and switch partners."

- - - - -

Soon Luke was behind me, sliding his cock into my wet, swollen pussy, while Brad was doing the same to his wife.

"Damn! That feels great!" Anne said.

"Fucking right." I murmured.

Then I heard Luke's voice. "Let's see who can make their partner cum first."

"You're on!" replied Brad as he began to fuck his wife while Luke began fucking me with great enthusiasm.

My pussy was still burning from my earlier orgasm on Brad's cock. As Luke slammed into me, filling my pussy, I could already feel another orgasm approaching.

"I'm going to come again, soon." I whispered to Anne as my hands clenched the sheets in a white-knuckled grasp.

As Anne's head was close to mine, she was able to kiss me, which she did. As the passion rose, our kiss became more intense, tongues exploring the other's mouth.

"That's fucking hot!" Exclaimed Luke as I could feel his cock swelling inside me. I hoped his orgasm was also near.

Brad had a tight grip on Anne's hips as he continued to pound his cock into his wife. I imagined that they had fucked this way many times, but never with another couple next to them. Our foursome appeared to increase the arousal for both of them.

"Fuck me Brad! FUCK ME BRAD!" Anne's voice grew louder. I could see that she also had a white-knuckled grip on the bed covers.

The brothers were in unison, each slamming a hard cock into a wet pussy at the same rapid pace. The bed was rocking, banging into the wall. I wondered for a moment if Jerry was home and could hear all the noise. Our bedroom was closest to his house next door.

"OhMyGod. OhMyGod." I repeated quickly while Luke was thrusting into me while grunting "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I could feel his balls slapping on my clit. The burn in my pussy was growing rapidly. It was intense and felt so good. My breasts were hanging down, my sensitive, swollen nipples just touching the bed covers. My body was tingling all over and my head began to spin.

I felt Luke's cock quickly swell even larger inside me. His orgasm hit. He screamed as he held his cock fully inside me. I could feel it pulsing as he filled the condom with his cum.

This triggered my own orgasm. "OH FUCKING GOD!" I screamed as my body began to tremble violently, my pussy clenching tightly around Luke's cock. "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!" I kept repeating as my orgasm roared through my body. Luke just held on tight.

"Oh FUCK!" I heard Anne scream, almost directly into my ear, as she began her orgasm. Immediately I heard "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" from Brad as he and Anne froze in place. I assumed that he also was shooting cum into a condom inside her pussy.

Again the smell of sex was intense. I sensed that all our bodies were sweaty. All of us were breathing deeply.

"Fucking intense. So incredible." I said.

"Ditto that!" Anne said. "Maybe the best sex we've had. Right Honey?"

"Fucking right, Babe." Brad relied. "How about you, Bro?" he asked Luke.

"Fucking incredible." Luke replied. "I wasn't sure I would ever get Eve again. And I never thought I would do your wife, Anne. And tonight I got to bang both of them. Never expected to exceed your bachelor party, but tonight we did."

"Fucking right, brother." Brad added.

As Brad and Luke withdrew their cocks and backed off the bed, I noticed Bill standing off to the side, still taking photos. He was now naked, and his cock was as erect, as swollen, and as purple in color as I had ever seen it.

"I got a ton of great photos." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Come over here." I told Bill as I scrambled off the bed and dropped to my knees in front of him. Immediately I was licking and sucking his big, fat cock. I so wanted to please him for allowing this evening to happen.

As I was giving Bill my best blowjob, I could see that Anne had turned on the bed, now laying on her stomach, her head just a couple of feet away as she watched me closely. Brad and Luke returned from the bathroom where they had discarded their used condoms. Brad sat on the edge of the bed, next to where his wife lay. Luke took a seat in the easy chair that was close enough to have a good view. Beside Bill, I was giving a show for the other three.

Bill handed his camera to Brad who began taking photos. I was bobbing up and down on Bill's cock, taking him to the hilt, deep throating his rod. I had his balls in my hand, fondling them. I knew Bill wouldn't last long.

Bill had his hands on my head, mostly to steady himself. He knew I had to control the tempo of the blowjob, holding the deep throat as long as I could, before pulling back to catch a breath.

"Oh Eve. You know I love the way you do that." Bill was moaning.

"That's so fucking hot!" Said Brad. Then turning to Anne he said, "When are you going to learn to do that?"

"Soon Honey, Soon." she replied.

I was so enjoying giving Bill a great blowjob, and I loved having an audience. I hoped that Brad was getting good pictures, as these may be the pics I most wanted to post online.

I could feel Bill's balls draw up, a sure sign his orgasm was near. I took one more deep breath and deep throated his cock. I continued a swallowing action, massaging his cock.

"OH FUCKING SHIT!" Bill screamed. He held my head tightly as his cock pumped load and after load of his hot sticky cum down my throat. After three blasts of cum, I had to breath. I pulled back, his cock head in my mouth and took a quick deep breath before his next shot. I held my mouth open to allow others to see his last shots of cum land on my tongue and linger in my mouth.

As Bill pulled back, I was most surprised by Anne quickly kissing me, mouths fully open as she slurped Bill's cum out of my mouth and into hers. It was so erotic that I felt a small orgasm in my pussy.

Anne pulled back, and then turned, open mouthed, to face Brad and Luke to show them Bill's cum on her tongue. Brad and Luke both cheered and slapped their thighs in excitement.

I turned her back towards me and we kissed again. Swapping the cum between our mouths until we each had swallowed some.

- - - - -

All five of us rested, naked, and sexually spent. Bill fetched bottles of water for each of us to drink. Eventually Anne, Brad, and Luke dressed and we all returned to the living room to talk before saying our goodbyes.

"What an incredible night!" said Anne. "I wanted to experience what the three of you had done the night before our marriage. I think I got about all it, except the cum bath."

"That can be arranged, some other time." Said Luke, obviously hoping he could do this again with his sister-in-law.

We all laughed, knowing his intent.

Before they left, I gave a big hug and kiss to Brad and Luke, while Bill got a hug and kiss from Anne. Then Anne and I kissed and hugged, holding both longer than necessary.

- - - - -

After they left, Bill and I went to bed. We held each other, kissed and talked about the events of the evening.

"I love you so much." I told my husband, "For everything you do for me, and everything you allow me to do."

"You know I do it because I love you so much." Bill replied. "Tonight was really hot, more than the first visit by the brothers."

"Yes, they are both very good lovers. And Anne is really hot herself." I said.

"Might you consider having sex with her, or another woman?" Bill asked.

"You know I've never expressed such desires. I must admit that I have been curious. Just not willing to go there." I answered, then I continued. "But after tonight, and the way she kissed me, I think that tide is turning."

"Oh really?" Bill asked quite eagerly.

"Oh yes." I answered as I pulled Bill over on top of me, his hard cock sliding easily into me.

"I'm a bit raw." I said. "Take me gently."

And Bill did, in a way that we both love, we fucked gently for nearly an hour. It was an hour of pure tenderness and love. Bill finally came, his hot cum pumping into my pussy, filling me with a pleasurable, warm feeling.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

= = = = = = = = = =

Brad, Luke & Anne - Epilogue

Bill and I didn't hear from Brad and his wife Anne, or his brother Luke for a couple of months.

Then I received this email from Anne.

= = = = =

Eve,

I'm sorry it has taken so long to thank you for the fabulous night we shared with you and Bill.

That night transformed our lives. First and foremost, since then I've had more sex than I ever expected. While I admire your situation, having sex with so many men, my own situation is different, but possibly as equally sexually satisfying.

Brad and I have his brother join us for a threesome at least once a week, and some weeks it happens three or four times! The two brothers really get off on sharing me, and I enjoy the benefits of two young studs that both have incredible stamina.

I will mention that I did finally get my cum bath from Brad and Luke. The two of them produce so much cum. That was such an erotic treat.

Brad now has a job that requires him to travel once or twice a month. Luke is welcomed to stay with me during these trips, so I always have a lover available. During the most recent trip by Brad, we put a laptop with a cam and Skype connection in the bedroom so that Brad could watch Luke and I have sex. What a turn-on for all of us.

Please tell Bill that we really appreciate all the photos he provided us.

Anne

P.S. I still haven't mastered the skill of deep-throating a cock, or fully experiencing a spit-roast DP. But we keep working on it. :)

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers
12