Sharhtoosh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax, darlin' and open up for daddy. You know how to do it. Let daddy in."

The girl reached behind and grasped the horny meat that was pestering her, then she slipped the smooth end of it between her bottom cheeks, relaxed her anus, and settled down. The girth of the thing made her body tense, and just feeling it slid up and push against his sphincter made her buckle at the waist slightly, but being experienced in such matters she didn't shrink from taking it all. As well as being rather big her father's penis had a curve to it and she could feel its progress as it bullied a route all the way up her anal tract and into her rectum.

They embraced while the man gently raised and lowered her on his daddy-meat, holding onto his daughter's slim hips and pulling out slightly, before thrusting back, while Nicky twisted her hips juicily, making her father grimace with delight at each exquisite little traverse. Once Stanley almost extracted his entire length, and asked if the girl was okay. When Nicky said she was fine, he slid it right back in and buried it up to its root.

"Oooh! You're big." Nicky groaned.

"No bigger than what you've managed before, m'luv. 'Ere, lift up a bit an' do a little jiggle-about on me knob-end. Aah! Now down gain, right down. Ooop! Yes, you's a right little hot potato an' no mistake, Nicky darlin'. That little arse o' yours is a devil at gettin' me juices movin'."

Her daddy pumped again, pausing to adjust his position, then doing it again. No longer slow or gentle, he ploughed into the girl.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh! That's it." she urged, her voice husky and expectant. Sometimes she enjoyed doing this. Sometimes she enjoyed doing it with him, and at that moment the distinction didn't seem to matter. She was melting into the dark behind her eyelids the way butter melted in a hot pan.

"Uuuuuh, da-dad - oh fuck -owwhhh!" Nicky jerked about and gasped, but her daddy kept on slamming into her, pushing up whist dragging her down to meet him, balls slapping against her, cock filling her up.

Utterly compliant she panted softly, then flopped back and gazed blank from beneath heavy-lidded eyes as she churned her buttocks to create a pleasing circular massage along his length. Just what a girl needed. Stout and reliably stiff. No playing around with inexperienced young men to keep them upstanding. He was bucking and screwing with her as ardently and as fierce as any sleek-mannered gigolo.

Stanley had almost forgotten how exquisite it was to have a little bum-hole squirming around on his prick, but unbeknown to him his daughter had developed a quality of rare expertise. Nicky's muscles were young and strong and she was able to twist her hips and find the best position to milk the straining daddyish flesh inside. She began to ride it hard, sliding up and down the length of stiff meat until the man who owned it was groaning helplessly.

"Phaow. Oh yes. My little poppet is better at this than she gives herself credit for. Ooorrr! That's it - that's the way!" Stanley enthused. "Work yer arse up and down on yer daddies stiff dick. Yer so tight. You're a better shag than yer mother. Better than yer mother's sister too."

He loved it. His daughter was so warm, so moist. Her cloying flesh gripped a lustful paternal-cock so tightly, urging him on, making him yearn to fill her darling little bum full of paternal sperm.

Soon he was ready to finish, his balls were drawn up tight, and the attention of all his senses centred on his throbbing cock and the delightful pinching and squeezing it was receiving from the constricts of Nicky's anus. He would have enjoyed staying around to screw her a second time, because he always lasted longer the second time, but he had too many other things to do that day.

Nicky grimaced, and her eyes widened. "I - I - I ..." She felt a sudden pulsing and jerking inside that made her anus twitch. "Oh, yes. Do it daddy," she urged amid pleasure and pain, "Enjoy yourself. Do it all into me."

Daddy intended to do that, but he wanted things to last just a bit longer. Distract yourself he counselled inwardly, think of something else. Think of something like the eight American states that begin with M. Maine. Missouri. Maryland - yes, he always forgot about Maryland - Montana. Mississippi. Or was Mississippi just a river?

"Ooorrrh, yeh, ooorrrh!" No good. A deluge of warm thick cream gushed along Stanley's length as his daughters buttocks bounced on his testicles. His cock strained and swelled in its tight confines while his body shook and arched as he rid himself of the delicious ache that had possessed his genitals all that morning.

"Christ! I may not last long, but I don't 'alf give a lady's innards a good lathering." he finally murmured with euphoric satisfaction. In his ecstasy his left leg flew up and kicked the antique wooden chair onto its back and he heard the definite and depressing sound of splintering timber as it struck the floor.

Oh well, never mind, he thought, he'd fix it up as best as he could in a minute. And maybe he wouldn't bother making an offer for it after all.

12