Sharing A Dildo

Story Info
Wife satifies hubbies fetishes.
2.2k words
4.48
174.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILuvAnal
ILuvAnal
79 Followers

"What time do you think you'll be home tonight?" My lovely wife of two years asked as I hefted my laptop to my shoulder and grabbed my keys.

I am an "independent" business owner and as such, my day can be 8 to 10 hours long. "Nothing pressing as far as I know, so no later than 5, but that can change." I replied.

"John is going to have dinner with his father tonight, so the evening is ours." Martha said as she pressed herself against me and wrapped her arms around my waist. John is her 25-year-old son from a previous marriage. He had recently fallen on hard times and had moved in with us until he got his act and finances together.

"I'll try to make it closer to 4:30." I replied happily. We shared a lingering kiss and I headed for the door. Martha gave me a hard slap on my ass when I had my back turned toward her. I liked it!

******

It was 4:30 on the dot when I turned up the long driveway that led to our home. I was a little surprised to see the door to Martha's side of the garage closed. Martha "retired" when we got married and although she rarely stayed home during the day, she was almost always home by 4. I pressed the button on the my remote control and when the door opened, the empty garage bay confirmed her absence.

I entered the house and found a note on the kitchen table.

"Hello My Love,

I had to make a quick run to the grocery store to get some meat for supper. I have laid your evening attire on the bed. Take a shower and put on what you find and follow the instructions I have left.

All My Love, M

P.S. John called from his father's so we don't have to worry about him coming home after work."

I smiled and headed upstairs where I found a pair of black pantyhose, dog collar, blindfold and Walkman (complete with headphones) laid out on the bed along with another note.

"Take your shower and put these on. I have a disc in the CD player, when you're finished dressing lay on the bed, put the earphones on and turn on the music."

I looked at the collection on the bed, smiled, stripped and headed for the shower.

Once showered and dried, I began to pull on the pantyhose. It had taken Martha a while to get used to the idea that I really enjoyed wearing women's thongs, panties and hose, but she had accepted it well. It is rare for me to wear traditional men's underwear. I preferred thongs to jockeys and definitely pantyhose to boxers. It is one of my few weaknesses and one of my many fetishes. I love the way nylons feel on my legs and the feel of the material against my naked penis.

When I finally got the pantyhose pulled up, I noticed there was a neatly cut hole in the back of the "panty". Once the pantyhose where fully adjusted, the hole provided access to my anus (another of my fetishes). I then put on the dog collar, lay down on the bed, put on the earphones, turned on the CD player and covered my eyes with the blindfold. My sense of sight and hearing were now effectively neutralized. I did relish the feeling of the nylon encasing my lower body. I must have dozed, because I jumped when the music suddenly stopped and an earphone was pulled away from my ear.

"Don't talk." Martha whispered into my ear. "Are you comfortable?" I nodded my reply.

"Good."

I felt a hand pulling on the collar and soon heard the unmistakable sound of a leash snap into the ring on the collar. Martha then tugged on the leash.

"Sit up." She commanded and I complied.

Martha hung the headphones on my neck and placed the Walkman in my hand. "Take this, get off the bed and follow me." Again, I did as I was told. Martha tugged on the leash and led me out of the bedroom, down the hall and into another bedroom. I stopped when commanded. Martha grabbed my shoulders, turned me around and instructed me to sit.

I lowered my hand and found the solid surface and carefully sat. I immediately recognized that I was sitting on our weight bench.

"Straddle the bench and lay down."

I did as I was instructed. Since the bench was not as long as I am tall, I hand to scoot forward a couple of times until my head was supported. Martha grabbed my legs and placed them between the barbell supports on the other end.

"Comfortable?" She asked. I nodded. "Good," she said and she placed the headphones back on my ears and turned the music back on to once again deprive me of being able to hear what was going on about the room. Deprived again of sight and hearing, I had to rely on feeling what Martha was doing to me and the delicious feeling of the nylon on my lower body.

Martha grabbed my two hands and tied them together and then tied my bound hands to the leash that was still connected to the collar. She then raised my left leg and tied my ankle to the top of barbell support. Once that was secure, she repeated the process with the right leg. With the ankles secure, she grabbed my hips and pulled my butt through the supports so that my nylon-clad cheeks were fully exposed. She then, tied my thighs to the supports so my legs were now completely immobilized. I could feel cool air enter the hole cut in the panty around my exposed anus. Then I felt something very large carefully invaded my rectum and remain there.

Martha had managed to incorporate almost all my fetishes into one event. I was wearing nylons, I was effectively bound and my ass was stuffed. There was only one thing left and I didn't have to wait long before I felt the first of three very firm spankings. It was complete and I was in heaven.

I felt the object in my anus be slowly withdrawn and re-inserted. My cock was growing hard despite the constraints of the nylon and felt a hand stroke it teasingly, again the object withdrawn and replaced. Lips pressed gently against my lips- then nothing. I had to assume she had left the room.

So there I was. My hands bound, my knees bent back, my feet tied securely in the air and my butt exposed and plugged. I could see nothing and hear only the music piped to my ears via the headphones. I was completely at her whim and pleasure and, most importantly, so effective were my bindings, I was completely out of control of the situation. To most people, it was their worst nightmare but to me it was a dream. It was wonderful to turn over control, to place all my trust in my loving wife and await whatever fate she saw fit.

I counted the number of songs between the kiss and the next time I felt her presence-six. It had been at least a half an hour. I felt a slight breath of cool air when I assume she had opened the door and re-entered the room. I wanted to say something, but decided otherwise.

The first real sense that I had that someone had entered was the hint of perfume that betrayed her. I tried to identify it, but it was different from anything she had worn before. Maybe it wasn't her, maybe it was somebody else. The thought was exciting. Had she invited one of her friends to play with her completely immobilized husband. I doubted it, but it added some interesting suspense to my situation. Part of her intricate plan, I was certain.

There was a sudden stinging of my ass. So alert my remaining senses were that I recognized the feel of our riding crop as the assaulting weapon. Two more times the crop assailed my wanting cheeks. Then the object in my anus was removed. My mind was screaming to replace it, but my mouth remained silent. As though my mental protests were heard, I felt my sphincter parted once more, only this time the invader was larger.

Since my eyes could not tell me what was going on about me, my imagination did! Someone was in the room with me- my wife probably, but maybe somebody else or even both. My ass cheeks were probably turning red from the spankings and whipping with the riding crop and something very large was inserted in my anus.

A few moments past and I felt something brush against my facial cheeks and in a matter of moments I could feel the brush of pubic hair on my nose. The musk of vaginal juices filled my nostrils. I soon felt the source of scent lowered to my lips. The intent was clear and I quickly obliged by pushing my tongue as deep as I could into the awaiting vagina. I licked and greedily sucked every drop of the wonderful liquid that reached my lips.

A hand grabbed my hair and pulled my face firmly into her sex. She lowered herself more. Had there not been a narrow space between my nose and the vagina I was hungrily eating, I might have suffocated and not even realized it. I had tasted her a thousand times before. There was no doubt in my mind as to who was sitting on my face- it was my beautiful wife. But still, the other scent lingered in the air and I felt a hand stroking my very hard and very gooey cock. Did she have a hand on my cock and another on my head at the same time or was I being worked over by two different people? The possibilities were exhilarating!

After a few minutes of riding my mouth, Martha grabbed a full head of my hair with her hand and pulled my head completely into her crotch. Her inner thighs, that surrounded my head, tensed and squeezed and I could swear that I heard her scream over the din of the music playing in my ears. The sheer volume of fluid being ejected from her vagina was enough to announce her orgasm.

A few moments later, I was able to breathe freely again and Martha's vagina was no longer hovered over my face.

A hand stroked my now very hard penis. I was ready to burst. The object in my ass was removed and re-inserted-not slowly as before, but this had the urgency of a good ass screwing. Just before I blew my load, it all stopped. Only moments passed, but it seemed like hours.

My head was raised and a pillow was placed gently under me so that I was now bent "facing" forward.

The top of the panties was rolled down to liberate my very hard cock. The earphones were removed from my ears and my blindfold was removed. I opened my eyes and peering down at me was the angelic face of my wonderful wife. Her smile, eyes and face were flooded with love. I allowed myself a quick glance about the room- we were alone.

"You can speak now." She said stroking my hair. "Was that wonderful for you?"

I was speechless.

Martha reached down and began to slowly stroke my very full and very erect penis. "We're not done yet." She said still sporting that loving smile.

"I'm going to make you come, now. But, I want to come again." Martha gestured to the end of the bench. "You see what I have stuck into you?"

I looked down. There was something sticking in me, for certain. There was also something sticking OUT of me!

Martha got up and put a chair at the end of the bench. She sat on the chair, slouched back and inserted the other end on my impaler into her vagina. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and feeling. We were sharing a very large double-ended dildo.

Martha reached to her side and picked up her vibrator from the floor and began to rock slowly back and forth in the chair. The resulting motion gave the feeling of the double-ended dildo screwing both of us at the same time.

She used one hand to place her vibrator against her clitoris and grabbed my aching member in the other.

"Share this with me, honey." Martha purred. "Share this dildo and share this orgasm."

It took all of my will to wait, but when I saw her go into the first throes of her orgasm, I let go with my own, sending a stream of semen all over her breasts, belly and hand.

When she recovered, Martha untied me and hugged me.

"You know what I would really like?" She cooed.

"A back rub?" I said knowing the answer.

"Am I that transparent?"

"No, more than I am." It was going to take some doing to conger up the energy to give her what she wanted, but a back rub was what she was going to get!

ILuvAnal
ILuvAnal
79 Followers