Sharing Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor is the next one off the bed.

"Guys, let's get her pants off. I'm dying to taste that sweet pussy."

Victor is a friend that Alexis and I know from the gym. He's confided in me that he loves exercising right next to her whenever she's on the treadmill or a stationary bike. He loves the musky smell that wafts from her snatch as she gets all sweaty from her workout.

Ken and Sean stand her up and yank her slacks and panties down.

"Victor?!" Alexis exclaims, realizing it's him.

"Hey, honey," he smiles at her and rubs his hands all over her neck, her arms, and her breasts.

"In all the years we've been working-out together, I never thought I'd actually get to see this hot bod of yours in all its naked glory."

"God, Victor," she breathes lustfully. "You don't know how many times I've masturbated and made myself cum thinking about you."

Victor kisses her deeply, sucking on her tongue and her lips before pulling away.

"Alexis, I want you to sit on my face."

"Ummm, it would be my pleasure, Victor."

Victor lies on the floor and I watch my wife straddle his face. Her steamy pussy lips hover just above his flickering tongue. Slowly, she eases her wet twat down, closer and closer to Victor's mouth. And in seconds, his tongue is lapping away at Alexis' squirming clit.

My wife takes this opportunity to look over at me.

"Thank you for this, Steven," she murmurs before her eyes roll up into the back of her head.

She nestles her entire crotch down onto Victor's mouth and bucks to the rhythm of his licking.

"Please," she gasps, "give me cocks to suck..."

Ken and Sean step forward. She takes turns voraciously sucking and swallowing each of their pricks. At one point, she opens her mouth so wide that she's able to take both men at the same time.

"That's it," I encourage her, "make my friends feel good."

"UMMMMMMM!!!" she wails, slurping on their cocks...and I know that scream means one thing...

Victor's expert tongue is bringing my wife to orgasm.

Her body is shaking furiously as Victor sucks on her big juicy clit.

"MMMMMMMRRRRMMMM!" she moans with her mouth stuffed full of man-meat.

She's cumming. My hot, sexy wife is cumming while another man eats her pussy.

I realize my hand has found its way into my pants and I am stroking myself, completely mesmerized by this raunchy display.

"Oh God, Steven," Alexis pants, "he made me cum. Victor made my pussy cum. Is that...okay?"

"Yes, baby, don't feel guilty. I loved watching him make you cum. Did it feel good?"

"Umm-hmmm..."

"Good, I want you to keep on feeling good. Keep enjoying yourself while these guys use your hot body to get off."

As Victor slides out from underneath my wife, Darrell leaps off the bed.

She looks up at him and smiles.

"Alexis," I say, "look who it is. You remember Darrell, don't you?"

"Yes, from your Friday night poker games," she says, staring up into his eyes. "How could I forget the man that practically burns a hole in my ass with his eyes every time I walk by."

"Sugar," Darrell groans, "you don't know how bad I've wanted to see that ass buck-naked."

"Well, now here's your chance, baby. Lean down for me."

As Darrell crouches down, Alexis stands up and turns around. Then she sticks her big, beautiful ass right in his face.

And she shakes that thick luscious rump so that her butt-cheeks flap back and forth.

Darrell looks completely mesmerized as her ass-meat begins smacking him right in the face.

"You like finally seeing my ass naked in person, Darrell?" she asks him.

"Oh fuck yeah," he sighs, letting her ass-cheeks continue to slap him around.

"Do me a favor," she says, "and SMELL that ass."

Darrell inhales deeply, the tempting fumes of her crack wafting right up his nostrils.

"Now EAT it!" she commands.

In an instant, Darrell's face disappears into my wife's crack. You can hear him lapping away at her brown-eye as if he were licking a big ol' cherry-flavored lollipop.

While enjoying her rim job, she sees Jim, her brother-in-law, climb off the bed and walk toward her.

There is nothing but pure lust in her eyes. She could care less that this is my brother. She only wants one thing...to get fucked by his big cock.

Even though we're brothers, somehow Jim's cock is so much bigger than mine. Alexis stares at it with wicked desire as Darrell continues to clean her anal crevice with his tongue.

Jim is now standing right in front of her, the head of his cock only inches from her lips.

She looks up into his eyes.

"Enjoying yourself, Lexi?" Jim asks.

"Oh Jimmy," she sighs, knowing that there is no turning back now.

"Go ahead," I tell Alexis. "Go ahead and taste my brother's cock. I know you've wanted to for so long."

That's all the permission Alexis needs. I watch her with her body bent over, a tongue probing in and out of her asshole. She then places her hands on Jim's thighs to steady herself and then...she begins to devour my brother's enormous cock.

"Goddamn, Lexi..." he groans, finally able to enjoy her hot mouth after desiring her for all these years.

Darrell pulls his sweaty face out from my wife's ass-crack to tell me how scrumptious she tastes.

"Hey Steve-o," he says to me, "you don't mind if I stick a couple of fingers up her ass, do you?"

"I'm sure the little slut can take it," I say.

He rubs the tip of his index finger against the wet, rubbery skin of her anal ring.

"Go ahead," I tell him, "stick it in there. She'll love it."

He pushes gently, and with ease his long index finger slides right inside my wife's anus.

And she keeps right on sucking my brother's cock...deep down her throat.

"Stick another one inside her," I tell Darrell.

Suddenly his middle finger disappears into my wife's brown-eye.

Alexis doesn't make a peep. She just continues slurping on Jim's cock ever so passionately, as if they've been lovers for years.

"Stick a third finger up that ass," I encourage Darrell.

His ring finger sinks into her butt-hole, stretching her out nice and wide.

Muffled by my brother's cock, Alexis groans, feeling the sensation of three thick fingers being packed into her ass.

"Put one more in there for good measure," I tell Darrell.

He forces his pinky into her well-stretched asshole.

Suddenly, Alexis pulls my brother's cock from her mouth.

"Darrell, you dirty motherfucker! You like sticking your fingers up my ass?!"

"Oh yeah," he giggles like a madman, wiggling his digits inside that tight, greasy shit-hole.

"Darrell, I want you to put those fingers of yours in your fucking mouth. You hear me?! I want you to taste the inside of my ass and tell me how good it is. NOW!"

He does exactly as he's told and sticks his fingers into his mouth, slobbering all over them.

"Oh God, Alexis, your ass is so fucking delicious," he hums, slurping on his fingers.

"Glad you like it, baby. Maybe later I'll let you fuck it..."

Again, she looks over and winks at me, sending chills down my spine.

"But for now," she coos, "I want Jimmy to fuck my pussy with this huge dick of his."

While stroking his cock in her tiny hand, she leans up and kisses my brother...their tongues dancing right before my eyes.

She keeps her eyes open and looks at me while they French kiss.

"I'm gonna fuck Jimmy now, Steven," she says with a sinister tone in her voice.

"Please do," I reply stroking my cock faster and faster.

Jim lies down on the bed, completely speechless that his dirtiest fantasy has come true. The other men are crowding around to watch him fuck my wife.

She straddles him and eases her dripping-wet sex down onto his thick, throbbing manhood.

They both moan in carnal bliss...finally fulfilling the desire that has been burning between them for all these years.

"How does Jim's cock feel inside you, Alexis?" I ask.

"Oh, it's sooooo good, baby. Thank you for letting him fuck me..."

Her lean, glistening body writhes as she grinds her cooch all the way down onto his nuts. All of Jim's cock-meat is drilling deep up inside her...and she's loving it.

Jim puts his hands on her hips and then begins to guide her body up and down. She's purring in pure ecstasy.

They're both staring sinfully into each other's eyes.

"I've wanted you like this for so long, Lexi," Jim confesses.

"Fuck me, Jimmy," she begs him. "Fuck me really deep and hard!"

My brother really starts pounding his cock inside her, faster and harder. He's gritting his teeth, amazed at how tight and juicy her cooze really is.

"Oh God, Jimmy!" Alexis moans. "You feel so good!"

I can see her cunt lips clinging to his shaft, leaving a sticky film of pussy juice all over him.

The sound of their sweaty bodies slapping together is heavenly.

She looks down into my brother's eyes as he slides in and out of her creamy cunt.

"Jimmy, do you know how many times I've fucked your brother and fantasized that his cock was really yours?"

"You don't have to fantasize anymore," he says, pumping her full of that big dick.

My wife's eyes are beginning to roll back in her head.

"Alexis," I whisper, jerking my cock in my fist, "you're going to cum, aren't you? I can see it."

"Oh God, Steven, this is heaven! Jimmy's gonna make me cum! His cock is...so...fucking...big!!"

Her entire body shutters as she begins to cream all over Jim's shaft.

"Steven, I'm cumming!!! All over your brother's big dick!!!"

Her body is thrashing as Jim continues to work her up and down onto his meat.

She's screaming so loud, pounding her fists on my brother's chest as she keeps cumming and cumming and cumming.

The other guys look completely restless, standing there beating their pricks, wondering when they'll get to fuck Alexis. They've been so patient waiting their turns.

"You know, guys, Alexis loves it up the ass," I say with persuasion. "If any of you feel like butt-fucking her, I promise you won't be sorry."

"Please!" Alexis screams suddenly, still riding up and down on Jim's cock. "Someone please fuck me up the ass!"

All of them scramble to pounce on Alexis at once, but somehow Ken comes up the winner. Shoving the others out of the way, he quickly plunges his cock right into her slimy little asshole.

"Oh Christ!" she yelps. "Fuck me! Both of you, fuck the shit out of me!"

"That's Ken's cock in your ass," I tell Alexis."

"Oh, it's so good," she snarls. "Fuck me deep, Kenny. Fuck my ass nice and deep while Jimmy fucks my cunt."

Watching my brother and my best friend double-penetrate my wife is so incredibly hot that I don't know how much longer I can keep from spewing my cum.

"Give me cocks to suck while I get fucked!" Alexis screams.

Sean, Victor, and Darrell all gather around my wife's face as she gets pounded in her cunt and her ass.

Soon she's slurping on Sean's cock, then she moves to Victor's, then to Darrell's. A sticky mixture of saliva and pre-cum drools from her lips as she moves from cock to cock.

She's sucking their pricks ever so deeply and with as much loving attention as she's ever given to my prick.

"Who else wants to take a turn up this ass?" Ken asks, being the gentleman that he is.

Just as Ken slides his meat out of my wife's tight backdoor, Sean crawls up behind her.

I watch his cock sink deep into her anus while Jim keeps right on fucking her twat.

Ken walks around the bed so that he can hold his greasy prick up to my wife's face.

"You wanna taste this dirty cock, Alexis?" he asks, rubbing it onto her lips.

She doesn't say no. Instead she gulps it down, her tongue dancing all over the underside of his shaft.

"That sure is one tasty asshole," Victor concurs, watching my wife suck her own ass juice off Ken's cock.

Sean and Jim are still pumping in and out of Alexis' holes. But by the way they're grunting, I know they're going to cum soon.

"Her ass is so fucking tight," Sean wheezes. "I don't know how much longer I can last!"

"Let me fuck it!" Darrell exclaims.

"Yes, take turns on me!" Alexis screams.

As soon as Sean's cock slips from my wife's butt-hole, Darrell's cock dives right inside.

"YES!" Alexis barks. "I'm gonna cum AGAIN!"

Her body quakes, sandwiched between these two sweaty men...their cocks sending her into ecstasy.

I can see her cunt is gushing all over Jim's bulging prick. His balls are completely saturated with her pussy juices.

"Oh my! Oh my God! I love this, Steven!! I love getting fucked by all these cocks!!!"

"Taste this one straight from your ass," Sean tells her and shoves his filthy prick into her mouth.

She sucks away, relishing the smutty flavor of her rectum.

"Christ almighty!" bellows Darrell. "Her asshole is squeezing me so fucking tight, I'm gonna dump a load in her ass any second."

"Shit!" Victor pleads. "Let me get a turn first!"

Darrell pulls his wet, sticky prick from my wife's sphincter. Her hole has been stretched so wide by their cocks that it actually stays open!

"Look at that!" Victor says in awe. "She's got a little gaping asshole."

"I wanna cum again, Victor!" my wife screams. "So slam your cock in there!"

He needs no further invitation. He plunges his prick into her ruby-red gaper.

"Ah fuck!" she wails. "Fuck me with those big dicks!"

While Jim and Victor double-penetrate my beautiful wife, the rest of the men are jacking their cocks while Alexis takes turns sucking them.

"Go ahead, honey, squirt more pussy juice onto my brother's big schlong. Cum on that cock just one more time for me."

"Ah fuck! FUCK!" she cries. "Here it cums. I'm gonna gush all over Jimmy's dick while Vic pounds my ass!!"

Her entire body quivers as she screams out a never-ending orgasm. It just seems to last and last. The guys are all cheering her on, telling her to never stop cumming.

My cock is ready to explode in awe of how much pleasure these men are giving my wife.

"Lexi!" Jim shouts. "I'm gonna cum any second!"

"Me too!" Victor winces.

"Wait, not yet! I wanna taste it! I wanna drink it! All that hot salty sperm straight from your pricks! I want all of you to jerk off into my mouth!"

Suddenly the big, rubbery cocks pop out of her body, as Jim and Victor join the others in a circle jerk around my wife's face.

"That's it, guys," I say devilishly. "Give my baby lots of cum."

"YES! Feed me that cum!" Alexis begs.

With her mouth wide open, her tongue flutters seductively, tempting the men to squirt all over her.

The guys are groaning in unison as they begin to release their seed all over my wife's face.

Spurts of hot, steamy sperm shoot from their piss-holes and splash all over her cheeks and her lips. She's lucky enough to catch huge gobs of it in her open mouth. She greedily swallows it down and then opens her mouth again, wanting more.

Sticky ropes of cum continue to fall onto Alexis' pretty face, making her even more beautiful.

"More!" she moans, her face now completely glazed with their spunk. "More cum!"

And they oblige her. Jets of white goo continue to spring forth from their raging pricks, saturating my little slut.

There's so much cum that it oozes down her face, down her neck, down between her tits, and all the way to her belly-button and beyond!

One by one, the guys collapse onto the bed, their balls completely drained.

And that's when Alexis looks over at me, her face completely coated with the cum of five other men.

"Oh, Steven," she sighs, completely out of breath. "That was...incredible. Thank you for letting these cocks fuck me..."

She stares at my swollen prick, licking her lips insatiably.

"It's my turn," I say, walking toward the bed, "and you know which hole I want. My favorite one."

And just like that, she crawls onto all fours and sticks her ass high up into the air. She even wiggles it for me.

"Fuck that butt-hole! Fuck that slut-hole!" she growls.

I slip my prick into her well-oiled ass and start pounding her gaping hole without mercy.

"YES, BABY! STRETCH MY ASSHOLE EVEN MORE!" she screams.

"God, I loved watching you fuck those guys, Alexis!"

"And I loved being your little whore!"

"We'll have to do it again real soon..."

"You bet your ass!"

I keep fucking Alexis like the wild little cock-pig that she is. The five guys have gathered up their clothes and have left the room to give us some privacy, allowing us to enjoy our romantic little butt-fuck.

But I notice my brother Jim lingers in the doorway with a bit of guilt in his eyes.

"What's the matter, Jimmy?" Alexis says, looking up at him while I pound her ass. "Do you wanna fuck me again?"

Jim turns away, looking quite ashamed.

"Guys," he says, "please don't ever mention a word about this...you know, about what just happened...to Mom and Dad, okay?"

And then Alexis gets really wicked.

"Why not, Jimmy? I'd love to fuck them too! God, that would be so fucking nasty! Enjoying your mommy's hot pussy and your daddy's big fat cock..."

Instantly I'm picturing Alexis on all fours, right here on our bed. She's got her face buried in my mother's cooze, slurping up her juices. My mother, with her legs spread wide, is moaning how good her daughter-in-law's tongue feels. And while Alexis eats my mother's pussy, my father is right behind her, fucking my wife's ass.

Suddenly I jolt back into reality and I howl like a banshee, pounding Alexis' asshole into oblivion, white-washing the walls of her anal tunnel with my sperm, overflowing her rectum with all of my love.

***

They're all gone now, and the bedroom is very quiet.

I can feel Alexis' head on my chest and I can hear her breathing lightly.

"What a night," I whisper to her. "Truly incredible. God, I loved seeing you lose all your inhibitions like that. You looked like you really enjoyed it."

But she doesn't answer. There's only the faint sound of her breathing. And it's because she's sleeping.

I gaze down at her head on my chest and I can see that she has the biggest smile on her face.

My hungry little cock-lover is finally satiated.

Something tells me I won't catch her in the bathroom at 3:30 a.m. plugging a vibrator up her ass.

Not tonight at least.

12