Sharing Asian Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Story of the first time my wife went on a date.
2.3k words
4.09
53.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a long time viewer of literotica, first time contributor. I was reluctant to write because I am not a very good writer. But here it goes...

*****

This is a true story of my wife Jane and her first adventure. I have lived in the great state of Virginia for the last 19 years, but right after my 31st birthday I met my wife who was 22 at the time. She had just broken with her boyfriend of 5 years. I worked with a friend of hers that set us up on a blind date. She is Filipino (American), moved to the US when she was 16, later dated only one guy and was still a Virgin. She only gave him hand-jobs and they dried humped after school in a local park or in his old car.

Four years later we have two kids and a very comfortable life. People marry for different reasons and I think hers was stability. Mine was her rockin body and fun loving attitude. My wife is about 5 foot 5 inches with a plump ass, she is not fat, but curvy. She breast feed the kids so her boobs got a little deflated, we got her a breast implants, and I talked her into a D cup. They looking amazing and she gets lots of attention. She is very honest and would always tell me when someone hit on her at the store.

She noticed that I liked it and would entertain me by answering my questions about the events. But the story were always the same, guys hitting on her, asking her out, using cheesy pickup lines, but she would never reciprocates. Until one day in November...

I had just gotten home from work and I was sitting in my favorite chair relaxing when she told me that a cute, young, blonde guy with muscular arms had pulled up next to her at a red light and was checking her out, he got her attention and gestured for her to roll down her window, he was yelling for her that she was hot and he wanted her number. My wife could not hear him because she plays her music load when she is alone in the car. My wife can be a little ditz at times. She said he gestured for her to turn down the radio by pointing to his ear and then said that she was hot and asked for her number. I was ready for the usual "no, sorry I am married" but instead she said "...and I gave it to him, His name is Justin and we have been texting all day". I grabbed her phone and started fishing through the messages. Lots of small talk back and forth as the text messages progressed to more personnel topics. They eventually started trading pictures, he was in a pair of short with no shirt, white guy, cut, and said he was 22. She had also sent him pics, one was a sexy pic with her in a tight top with no bra. She said his name is Justin and asked if I was mad. I just said that I am surprised, she smiled and said to keep reading. The last txt he was asking her out to a local sea food house tonight.

She asked me what she should do. We talked about it and she said she had only dated me and her X, and that she wanted to go out a date. I said she should go, it's just dinner, and to come right back and tell me all about it. She laughed, grabbed her phone, and went upstairs to change. It was 8PM when I was put the kids to bed I headed back to our room to see my wife is a very tiny summer dress, her plump ass and large breast on display. She asked me if it was too much. I said she looks so hot and to go have fun before I change my mind and keep her home to make love. She said she would take care of me when she got back.

This all happened so fast and it was strange watching my wife wave bye while driving off to a date with a stranger. I told her to txt me his phone number (in case something went wrong), told her not go anywhere else without texting me first and to txt me when something exciting happened. I waited and waited... The place was only 10 minutes away, but still nothing after 40 minutes.

I texted her "r u ok?"

She wrote back 5 minutes later "we are eating, txt u later".

I tried to stay busy watching a movie, but I just kept wondering what they were talking about, what

were they doing. I kept checking the time, 50 minutes later...

I got a txt "I am in sitting in his truck, he is next store getting some gum, he wants to kiss me! can I?" It took me a few minutes to think it over.

I wrote back "yes, but then come home!"

Thirty minutes went by and I got a phone call from her, she said she is on the way home and that her date with a stranger was so exciting. When she got home she told me they talked a little more and both had some gum so that they would not smell like seafood. I was laughing and said hold on let's get naked; I want to be inside you while you tell me what happen.

I mounted my sexy wife missionary while she told me about her adventure her pussy was very wet. She said he kissed her slowly and softly, she said they kissed several times and that he held her throat lightly with one hand and that he was touching her breast, over her dress, with the other during the kiss. She said she did not resist and that he finally sat back and asked her for a blowjob, Wife said no, but that she wanted to see it. My cock jerked inside of her and she giggled at me, I just looked guilty. She then told me he unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled it out, this was only the third cock she has ever seen, she said it was about the same size as my 6 inch cock, but circumcised and very white. She said that she could not resist and reached out to touch his cock. I was now pumping faster in and out of my wife. She went on my telling me it was warm and very hard and that she pumped it twice before letting it go. I was too excited, I grabbed her throat firmly, like he did during their kiss and came hard inside of my wife.

She looked annoyed, but finished her story by telling me that was all she did and that she told him he will have to wait until next time. I rolled off of her and started to play with her clit, as I whispered next time? You want to see him again? She softly said yes.. You want to kiss him some more? She again whispered yes. She started to thrash around as she came, arching her back.

The next day the lovers continued to text. I was at work, so my wife would forward me the most interesting texts. He wanted her to come to his place tonight and spend the night. She said she would come over, but not spend the night. He sent his address. They also started sending each other sexy pics, she forward me a pic of his cock. I am not gay, but it was interesting to see a cock that might be fucking my wife soon. She sent him many pics of her that she also sent to me. Each one had her with less and less on. She said she liked teasing him.

I got home around 6PM, Kids were playing in the toy room, I could smell dinner, but what I seen surprised me. She was smiling while wearing her coat in the kitchen. When I approached her she opened her coat to show me that she had on her sheer long black lingerie dress with matching panties. I said WOW you look hot, she smiled and said she was ready to go and that dinner was on the stove. I said "now? You are leaving now?" She said "please, he is waiting, can I go?". She was making me horny with her sexy look and sweet voice; I said "GO! Have fun, txt me lots and be back by 11PM" I stayed busy feeding the kids and getting them ready for bed. I little after 8PM I settled down on couch and noticed that I have not received any texts and it has been 2 hours.

I texted her "u ok?"

She wrote back 10 minutes later "In the bathroom. He showed me around his apartment, we have just been talking and making out a little, but I am ready to fuck him. You want to listen to us? I will call and put you speaker phone, mute your phone."

Sure enough a minute later my phone rings and I answer it without saying anything and just listen...

I could hear my wife talking to him, but it was hard to make out the words, she told me later he was asking her what she wanted to do next, she said they made out a little and she asked him to eat here out.

Thought the phone I could hear my wife moaning, I eat here out allot and know the slow progress of here moans to a panting moan, I could then here her climax. She told me later that he was not that good at eating but that she was just that horny that it did not take much to put her over the edge. Next I could hear the bed squeaking as he fucked my wife for only about 10 minutes, she later told me that he had a cheap bed and that he had fucked her missionary style. This made me happy, because I was a little jealous and I liked that he did not last long. The next sound surprised me; I could hear that a TV was turned on. My wife later told me that he turned on the TV and they snuggled, he said he needed a few minutes to recharge, so she said she laid next to him and slowly fondled his soft cock until it started to get hard again. So there I sat in my living listening to a TV over my cell, while I knew my wife was somewhere naked with a man she just had sex with.

About 15 minutes later the TV is turned off, and then my heart started to race, I could hear them going at it again. She told later that night that he was a good kisser and that after making out she got up on all fours, and he slowly entered her from behind. I could hear the bed squeaking and my wife yelling "Harder Harder!" I was so horny hearing my wife being fucked, but I did not want to masturbate because I wanted to fuck her used pussy when she got home. My wife told me later that he had pushed her head down and got up on his feet to pile drive his cock into her as deep as he could go. About 15 minutes later I could hear him growl and climax in my wife and a few minutes later the phone hung up.

So I went upstairs waiting in our bed. When she came in she was so excited, She dropped her coat

on the floor and climbed into bed with just her lingerie and I noticed the panties were missing. It was a little strange to kiss my wife and play with her big tits knowing she had just been fucked. She told me the whole story; I did not dare fuck her while she told the story because I knew I would come to quick, and before the story's end. After the story I started to eat her out and it was strange that I could taste the condom that he used to fuck her. She came quickly and I flipped her over, and fucked her hard doggy style, and piled drove her just as she described the way he did it. I roared just liked he did as I came and reclaimed my wife's pussy.

But this adventure did not have a happy ending. The next day the lovers continued to txt, but my wife said it was not as much because he was working. That night when I got home she told me that she was not going to see him tonight because he was tired from the night before and that his work performance had suffered. But my wife wanted to surprise him by going over and having a quickie to improve his day. She dressed in black lingerie with her coat on top and headed out the door with a wave. But it was not long when she returned to the house upset, she said when she go to the house his car was gone.

She said that she must not be the only girl and was getting mad as she spoke. I said to txt him; he might be out picking up dinner or at the store. She said no, and that was the end of that. She never returned any of his txt or calls. My wife can be stubborn. I must admit the adventure was fun, but I am a little jealous and was glad it was over. She said it was just fun sex and nothing more, but I was concerned to why she was so upset about the idea of him being with another woman. My wife has had three adventures as of JAN 2014. The next two adventures are coming soon!

*****

Remember this was a true story and I know I am not the best writer, but let me know what you think.