Sharing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That got my attention. "He has female fans? And these girls watch porn?"

Reis chimed in while still flipping through a book she was reading on her kindle. She had picked it up after the show was paused. "More than thirty percent of viewers in the United States are women, and a lot of those are married. Turns out women don't like the fat hairy actors of the seventies and eighties, they like tall tan musclemen with good looks and as little body hair as possible. A nice ass helps, and a large endowment up front never hurts, as long as it isn't curved or ugly."

By that description I could see the appeal. A confident and physically appealing man sounded like a tall glass of water after the mess of a man I just finished dealing with. And for millions of women who stayed in less than Hollywood hype relationships, watching an ideal on screen have amazing hot sex could be good fantasy material.

"He's also got what insiders call the luckiest cock on an actor." Quinn offered up. "Anyone who rides that horse gets cast in a leading roll much faster than normal. No one knows exactly why, but he's been great for a lot of virgin talent. Heck Paige here was with him for the first time only a year ago and now she's got a three year contract for leading parts in over twenty feature length films. And that's just one studio." Her catlike eyes seemed to be devouring Paige as she spoke to me, and I couldn't tell what in her gaze unnerved me the most: the arousal or the calculating interest.

Turning to my friend I shifted the attention in a more humorous direction. "So he's your lucky charm then?"

She blushed, something she doesn't do often. "I guess audiences can tell when an orgasm on camera is real. That's got to be all it is." She sounded more like she was convincing herself than anyone else. "Besides, it's no mystery that he's got one of the best agents in the business, and anyone he likes he asks to be in more movies with him. A lead actor like that pulls talent upward, whether out of attraction or charity doesn't matter. Now are we going to watch this or not?"

She pouted annoyingly as I gave her a sidelong glance. There was more to her career here than the accidental fame that she confessed to in the restaurant, and suddenly I saw an image of my friend using her wiles to launch her career. Considering the industry she was in, it seemed a legitimate and not unseemly tactic, though I hated thinking of her as being manipulative in any way. There had to be more to this than just a career pursuit.

We settled in to watch the rest of the episode when Su Lin came back out wearing thong panties and a cut off t-shit that allowed me to stare at her trim abs and glimpse the underside of her breasts. It seemed Paige was not the only one displaying signs of attraction for the man coming over. Reis just shook her head as she pressed play, while Quinn got up herself to head back to her room. "You changing too?" Su Lin chirped happily.

Quinn smirked, giving me an almost Cheshire grin along with Paige who was sitting next to me. "Someone's got to stand in for a three girl practice scene if I heard Paige right, and we all know Reis isn't going to do anything without her boyfriend manning a camera. And Claire seems like a nice girl; let's not ask her to get broken in by Lance of all people." As she turned to leave the room her hips had a slight sway to them that was absent before, like she had just gotten into character. I tucked the information about Reis and her relationship away for later, wondering how romance worked among these people or if they had some other code of honor among thieves.

It was obvious how the episode was going to end and no one was paying much attention anymore when Quinn came back in wearing a bikini top and cut off jean shorts that hung very low on her hips, just low enough to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. She looked ready to make a killing at a car wash. It was a different approach than Su Lin's obvious seduction attire, but it was no less effective. I glanced over to Paige and raised my eyebrows at her and her evening wear, which made her still look like the classiest lady in the room. I was still in my just-got-off-of-work wear consisting of jeans and a printed tee, and Reis was dressed similarly.

Rolling her eyes, Paige got up too. "Alright, you wanna see me ready for work? Fine you'll see." And with that she sauntered past an almost gloating Quinn who stood easily several inches taller in spite of Paige's heels. Reis turned to tell her to hurry, but Paige was already down the hall by then, leaving me in a room with a trio of porn starlets that I had just met about an hour ago. Sensing my discomfort Reis put her kindle aside while Quinn and Su Lin were busying themselves putting away some dishes in the kitchen.

"Let me guess. You're the biology major that Paige mentioned, aren't you?" She straightened her glasses.

"Actually I just got my master's in marine biology, and now I'm a trainer at Sea World. I'm trying to work my way up to the larger whales but for now I'm mainly with the dolphin exhibit." I was proud of that achievement. Hundreds of people tried constantly to get in and I was picked, first as an intern of course but that ended over a year ago.

She smiled. "Nice. My master's is going to be in English and French literature. Classical and contemporary, but I also minor in a few other languages." She said with a hint of pride in her voice.

Something about that caught me off guard. "Are you planning on teaching or translating when you get out?" I asked.

She sighed, and cast a glance down to her kindle where she probably had hundreds of books stored. "I doubt I could. I started this when I was turned down on my student loans, and it certainly has closed a few doors for me. But if I assume a pen name I could get published once I'm out."

Well, at least her expectations had some realism to them. "Out? So you don't plan on this industry to be a long career?"

Laughing just a little, she admitted "No one can make money in front of the camera decade after decade. Women may make more than men do at this, but only for so long. I plan on doing something in my thirties that I can put on a resume, and list these years as me just getting my education. And on paper, that's what I'm doing." It seemed a solid enough plan, if she could keep a lid on this life.

She stopped at the same time that I heard the lock turn and then the door open behind me, and that's when I turned my head and stopped saying anything.

The first thing I saw was the back of his head, or rather his golden blonde hair. It was luxuriously thick and long, tied back behind his head, and it hung down to the middle of his back. His back was wide up at the top, and his tank top showed off impressive shoulders and arms. His narrow waist and firm butt were followed up with long muscular legs extending out of his shorts.

My eyes quickly moved up his body to see his face as he turned towards us. To say his face was handsome would have been an understatement. He had piercing sky blue eyes, framed with high cheekbones and underscored with a narrow nose leading to smirking kissable lips, and a strong jaw. His chest was broad and proud, and his arms looked even more powerful from the front. His chiseled abs pressed against his tank top, and his shorts did admittedly seem full but not obscene. His skin all over was tan and glistened with sweat. He was the first and to this day the only man who ever had sparked such a strong attraction out of me at first sight. In short, he was yummy.

He tossed his gym bag near the door and looked around the room, his eyes settling on me briefly as he scanned about. He carried in a separate smaller tote bag as he walked towards us at the coffee table. "Quinn, Reis, Su, good to see you. And you I've not had the pleasure of being introduced to." Putting the other bag down on the table, he extended a hand to me as I was stuck to my seat. He pulled me up as I gave him my hand and I discovered that he was a little over a head taller than me as I came up to his chest. With my hand still in his he smiled down at me. "I'm Lance. And it's good to meet you."

Well aren't you a charmer, was my first thought. It had some sarcasm laced in there, but some admiration as well. "I'm Claire." I said as I looked up into those eyes.

He raised an eyebrow and remarked "I've not heard a name like that in a while," which caused me to quirk my head a bit to the side. My confusion increased when he said something to me in French, however it flowed beautifully from his lips. At first I was impressed that he knew where my name had come from, and then it struck me that I should probably keep up my part of the conversation. Unfortunately I had forgotten almost every word of French that I had learned in high school. The girls were watching, and I supposed I should occupy him until Paige came out from whatever she was doing.

"I'm sorry, I lost almost every word of French that I know. I'd be lucky if I can still order off a menu in Paris. So what were you saying just then?"

His smile deepened. "I was quoting Jean Le Roy's 'Moment of Light.' Your name and your eyes made me think of it. Actually everything about you made it leap to my mind."

Now might be a good time to tell you about myself, or at least what I look like. I have deep emerald green eyes, and a cute face too if I say so myself. My most striking feature in my opinion is my long silver hair. I don't mean grey, I mean silver. Conditioner keeps it shiny, otherwise it might be a bit on the grey scale, but it's mostly white. I guess you could say I'm the most blonde you can get. So I wear it long to accentuate it. I've got another friend who you'll meet later in the story who once drew my portrait, and I almost didn't believe her when she drew my figure. She made my breasts look so large and perfectly round and perky, while keeping my waist small, but she assured me while forcing me to stare in a mirror that I indeed have a knockout body. I was a late bloomer with almost no self confidence for a while, so it was good news.

I could see by looking into his eyes that he was devouring me. It made me feel even prouder of my appearance that he could have and has had any and every woman that he wants, and that even though two of them were dressed to attract his attention and seduce him, his eyes were roving only on me. And let's be honest, every girl loves poetry. This guy may have been laying it on thick, but he was laying it on smooth too. Throwing the ball back into his court I asked "I'm flattered that you have a poem to attach to me, I'll have to read it. So where does a name like Lance come from? Is it a stage name by chance?"

He paused for a moment, and a brief instance of discomfort was apparent in his eyes. But fortunately for him I guess he was rescued by Paige's entrance.

"You know you're later than you said you'd be Lance. Your bath is getting cold, and I had to freshen it up with more hot water." Paige came in wearing nothing but a towel. Her long braids were done up above her head, and she still wore her necklaces and bangles around her wrists. The towel barely concealed her, and threatened to fall off any second. "Come on, let's clean you up after your workout."

Lance smiled like a kid in a candy store as he walked towards her. She swayed towards him, and I watched the muscles in his back flex back and forth as he strode directly towards her. Her fingers ran through his thick mane as she leaned into him, raising her lips up to meet his. Her arms wrapped around his back as the kiss lingered, and I stared intently as they locked their lips together, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. They paused only long enough for her hands to dig into the fabric of his shirt and pull it over his head, revealing a completely smooth back to my view with nothing but muscle beneath the skin.

Su Lin started moving towards them when Paige spoke up. "Sorry girls, but I feel a little selfish right now, and the tub has barely enough room for two when Lance is in it. How about we share after he's cleaned up?" His face turned towards the smaller Chinese woman as he reached out a hand to caress her cheek, but she backed away meekly. Quinn remained seated on the couch, but her eyes seemed to devour the scene before her, while Reis barely looked up from whatever she was reading on her tablet.

As he turned further out towards me I got an excellent view of his abdominal muscles and a startling eyeful of his hip muscles as his low riding shorts revealed his waist completely to my appreciative stare. "Paige, you didn't introduce me to your guest. Why don't we invite her back with us so I can get to know her better?"

My best friend and I just looked at each other. I stood there awkwardly while she held his shirt in one hand and rested the other across his naked back. I briefly looked down towards his amazing physique to see his arm stretched out with and open hand toward me, inviting me to bathe with them. I had just met this man and within minutes he casually invited me to have a threesome in my best friend's bathroom with him, and the scary part is that I was tempted to just go for it. My voice almost caught in my throat but I managed to squeak out a polite refusal. "I'll pass. Besides, Paige already called dibs to herself. I still need to get to know the girls better anyway."

Over his shoulder I saw Paige give me a warm smile, but her eyes were somewhat sad. At first I though she felt rejected but then it dawned on me that she was feeling sorry for me. "I'll be fine here. You two go get clean or whatever. Go!" I shushed them away like children. This earned me a giggle from my best friend and a knowing smile from the man who was about to be inside her. As they turned and ran down the hall towards her room I almost ran after them, and part of me wishes that I did.

"Yo. Earth to Claire." I turned to see Reis looking at me from her seat as she patted the place next to her. "Come on. Let me explain a few things to you about Wonderland, Alice." I simply nodded as I moved slowly to sit near her as my ears strained to hear what might be happening down the hall in this apartment. I had stumbled into another world, it seemed, and was desperately lost within myself. So I sat down with people I barely knew while listening for the sounds of sexual ecstasy emerging from my best friend, ecstasy she was taking from a man I had just met who offered me the same.

12