Sharing Chrissy

Story Info
A beautiful wife gets a permanent hall pass.
6.3k words
4.08
64k
50
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before you begin reading this story please be aware of what it is and what it is not. This will perhaps help you to avoid being disappointed or feel compelled to write a criticism where people will read it and think, "The writer told you so in advance." What this story is not, is packed full of detailed sex scenes: There are, of course, a few depicted and recollected. This story also deals primarily with non-monogamy. If you want to call such a situation a "Hot Wife", "Shared Wife", or "Open Marriage" you can. I don't find any of those terms to be completely correct for our situation. This story will also move forward at a clip to keep the reader interested (I hope), so clearly much of what occurs or was discussed has been pared down. I also hope to offer you a story that is well-crafted and shows some attention to grammar, pacing, and editing. That said, enjoy it and feel free to comment or rate my effort.

The Set up:

My wife Chrissy and I have been married well over twenty years. We are both near age fifty -- give or take a few years one way or the other. We have had a happy married life. As with every couple there have been challenges, but we have had less than most. We have two children: both are in college now, one far away and the other a hundred miles away. We reside on the west coast in a nice suburban setting. I have begun to wind down a successful career in academia. Chrissy is still active in her career; in fact, with the 'kids' off to college she has devoted herself more fully to her work than ever before. She used to travel perhaps ten times a year, but now travels several times per month, usually for two to four nights at a time.

The Characters:

Chrissy. She is several years younger than I am. She is 5'3" attractive and very slim. For much of our married life she was over-weight. She was not obese but after having the kids she probably weighed 140 pounds. Also after our second child was born she was not happy with what age and nursing children had done to her boobs, so she had them done. Once the kids were in high school, and needed much less intervention in their lives, Chrissy took up running. First it was local 5K and 10K races. She soon found she was a skilled athlete, and before long she had taken up marathon running. Within two year her 140-pound figure had morphed into a 104 pound one. Her boob-job, which had looked quite reasonable on a larger woman, now gave her an almost comically large busty figure, and guys seemingly could not help but stare at the petite woman with the 36 C rack.

Me (Scott): I am in my early fifties. I am tall (Well over 6 feetl.) I am not in terrible shape but I seldom hit the gym. I jog from time to time and tend to the yard work. I could stand to lose twenty pounds. On the upside, I was blessed with a large penis: not of porn star proportions, but certainly near seven inches when happy.

The Situation:

In the early years of our married life, my sex drive far outpaced Chrissy's. She liked sex but I am sure she submitted to a lot more fuckings than she would have opted for on her own. I also recall her giving me countless blowjobs when she was pregnant, and she encouraged me to jack-off whenever I wanted to; in fact, she bought 'us' a subscription to an adult TV station the year after our first daughter was born. In our thirties and early forties, we seemed to be on the same page sexually. A few years ago, when Chrissy took up running, her sex drive went through the roof. I am not sure if it was due to feeling healthier or having self-confidence. Regardless, she became nearly insatiable. Around this time, I hit 50 and my drive changed. It dropped off a bit, but not drastically. What did happen was that I seemed to not be able to have sex as long. After 15 minutes, I would either come or lose my erection. Sadly, for Chrissy she requires about a half hour of sex to be able to achieve orgasm. I filled in the gap, so to speak, by spending a lot of time eating her perfectly shaved pussy quite frequently. She comes well from oral sex, but nothing like she does when she is being fucked.

The Story:

With my lowered libido and diminishing skills, I was beginning to feel as if I was failing my lovely bride. After all, she had taken good care of me when my needs outstripped hers. I had teased her that I needed to find a stud to outsource the job of keeping her satisfied. She laughed aloud. Then when we were having sex, especially if she had been drinking, I would do a little pillow talk about her being with another man. This went over well actually, and she would either listen to me describe it, or, on a few occasions, she would actually join in on the hot talk about her being fucked by the local fireman or some well-endowed businessman she had met on a flight.

This fun bedroom chat continued about twice a month for a year. Then one day she returned from a Midwest trip and I had an interesting conversation with her.

I asked "So, how was the trip? Hotel good?"

Chrissy said, "It was nice. Better than the last place I stayed."

"Did ya eat there too?"

She smiled, "I did. I even had a guy buy me drinks and try to pick me up."

"Really?" My interest was piqued.

"I think he was, although I was almost old enough to be his mother. Maybe he was just being a nice guy."

"If a guy buys you drinks, he probably wanted to do you," I stated. "Just how old was he?"

"Hard to say. Thirtyish I'd say."

"Cute?"

"He wasn't bad looking at all."

"Maybe you should have taken him up on his offer."

"Ya, right."

"Don't you ever think about it when you travel?"

"Is this some sorta trick question?"

"Nope, just curious."

"Did you do something wrong when you travelled?" she looked at me suspiciously.

(I had, years ago, had a lapse of judgement while on a trip, but in general I had a pretty good record as far as most husbands are measured.) "No, not at all. I am just saying that things around here are not all that exciting or satisfying for you, and we have talked about you with a studly guy."

"You're being silly. Things are fine and I don't need to go behind your back to satisfy some primal urge. I would never risk our relationship for a fuck, even if it is fun to just BS about it in bed sometimes."

I paused for a few moments. "What if I gave you a guilt free hall pass?"

"A what?"

"A hall pass: it's like a get out of jail free card."

"To cheat? No thanks."

"It wouldn't be cheating if I knew about it and encouraged you."

"And you'd have a hall pass too, I assume?"

"Not at all, Chrissy. I just want you to be happy."

"I'll keep that in mind," she responded dismissively.

"Just make sure you ask for a hall pass before, not after."

"Whatever. Now turn out the light and go to sleep. I'm exhausted."

On a whim, I bought a pack of condoms for her as a partial gag gift and told her to stick them in her suitcase. We continued to chat about her with other man as we fucked occasionally, and our sex life resumed its happy if not torrid ways.

When she got back from her next few trips I'd ask her if she's been pick-up on. She indicated no, and added in a teasing way that she had not met anyone interesting enough to use her hall pass on yet, and her box of condoms was going to go out of code long before she opened it.

Then on a Monday night in November (I know it was Monday because I was watching football) my phone vibrated indicating an incoming text message from my wife. It was 6:30 in California, meaning it was 8:30 where Chrissy was.

The text said, "Is the offer of a hall pass still good?"

For an instant I thought it was a joke, but it was not the kind of joke Chrissy would make: She generally makes me bring up sexual topics.

I responded, "Are you kidding. Have you been drinking?"

A few seconds later, "No, and yes."

"If you're serious, call me," I felt my heart racing.

Momentarily my phone rang. "Chrissy, are you OK? Are teasing me?"

"I'm fine. Never mind. I'm being silly."

"You have a guy there with you?"

"I'm outside the restroom. He's at the bar."

"And you'd really do it?"

"Never mind. I'm not sure what the heck I was thinking."

"Chrissy?"

"Hmmm?"

"If you want to, go for it. Is he safe?"

"Oh yes. He's married about my age, with kids."

I was now very nervous. "If you want to, go play. Just make sure to call or text me so I know you're OK?"

"Thanks. I'll go back to the bar and play it by ear. I'll probably be back in my room by nine."

I was unsure if she meant alone or not. "I'll be sure to text you in a bit."

I returned to my Monday Night Football game. My emotions were raw. I was partially nervous, partially jealous, and mostly horny. I was torn between wanting to call her and tell her not too and wanting to jack off. I knew if I acted jealously or introduced any drama into the situation, that Chrissy would never have the courage to go through with it. So, I summoned all the courage and patience I could and sat down and watched the football game.

The game ended a few hours later and I was getting nervous. It was now nearly ten and I had not heard from Chrissy in over three hours. I was about to text her when my phone vibrated. I think my heart did too. The message simple said, "Mission accomplished. Good night. I love you."

I texted back, "Call me and tell me about it. Was it good? Did you really do it?"

The phone buzzed right back. "It's midnight. I'm tired. Yes, I did. See you tomorrow. Kiss kiss."

I realized my wife had just fucked another man. I jacked off for a second time and went to bed. I think I did not fall asleep until 2 AM.

Chrissy had a busy workday planned the next day, followed by needing to catch a flight home, so I heard virtually nothing from her that day. Around 8 PM I heard her car pull into the garage. I am sure it was my imagination but she looked a bit different to me. I asked her to tell me what happened as she ate a plate of left-over food I had warmed up for her. She told me to wait until bed time since she was famished, tired, and wanted a shower after her long flight.

Eventually we were in bed. No sooner had we turned out the lights that I demanded Chrissy to tell me about her adventure. I, correctly, assumed she would be chattier if the lights were out. It turns out the man Chrissy met at the bar was a lawyer about her own age and married as well. They took a bottle of wine to her room and he gave her the first fucking other than by me in about 25 years. She explained he was neither overly handsome nor hugely endowed, but he had put her in a relaxed mood, and most importantly, he was able to fuck her long enough so she was able to come. I had to ask her if she had enjoyed multiple orgasms since she had not offered up that fact. I thought I was slightly jealous when she answered, 'yes', but I also realized my cock was rock hard.

I rolled over on top of my wife and found her to be very wet. It seems the story-telling had brought up fond memories of the previous night. I fucked Chrissy hard and came quickly. The next morning, I woke up hard again and made love to her and we were both slightly late for work.

That first night is now three years gone by. Since then I think Chrissy has played with (as she always likes to call it) about eight men. Chrissy is not overly sexed. She has gone as long as a year of business trips without ever finding a man to interest her. Often, I think she would be just as happy to sit in her hotel room and watch American Idol as she would be to have sex with even the hottest man. On the opposite end of her libido spectrum she once fucked two men on one three-day trip (Not at the same time -- of course). The oldest of her playmates was about my age (Early fifties) and the youngest was just thirty. The quality of the men varied as did the drama they did or did not bring into her life. In general Chrissy decided she liked married men around the age of forty. She claimed they were skilled, had stamina, and did not want to rock the boat in either her or their own lives. She had one man claim to be in love with her: she showed me the email string where she had repeatedly told him to leave her alone and go on with his life. She eventually blocked his email address and phone number. But he was the exception to the rule.

For the most part, Chrissy could pick guys who were able to show her a good time. Meanwhile back at home our life seemed unaffected, and in some ways improved. Chrissy and had more time for vacations and we spent more time together since the kids were both off at college. I continued to be able to get Chrissy to come when I ate her pussy. And, in fact, we developed a ritual where I would wake her up for her Tuesday and Thursday spin classes at the gym by going down on her, after which she would leave for class already warmed up, and I would jump in the shower to wash the taste of her pussy off my face.

Her work travel continued, and every few months I would get a text message in the evening asking, "OK to play?" While I had been nervous and jealous in the early going, I was now far more relaxed and I still found it incredibly erotic. One night our daughter was home from college and I was taking her to dinner and a movie. As we sat down to dinner I got a text from Chrissy, "OK to play?" I responded, "Yes, text me after the playing is over." She added, "Sure thing, Kiss Kiss." I had dinner with my kiddo and sat through a long action movie with her. We did not get home until nearly midnight. Chrissy was 2 hours ahead of me and I had yet to receive a text, so I did something I never had done before. I texted, "Everything OK. It's late out there." I heard nothing for about twenty minutes, then my phone vibrated. "Everything is great. Sorry I didn't text you. Play date is going to overtime " I hesitated, but did not respond. I did not want to spoil her fun. I got up for work the next morning and looked at my phone. At 4 AM I had gotten a message from Chrissy saying she was fine and was back in her hotel room. She had sent that message to me at 6 AM her time. Had Chrissy just spent the entire night getting fucked. Once I got to work and took care of a few items I texted my wife. "Did you just get your brains fucked out all night???" Her response was, "Ya, Baby. See you tomorrow. I love you."

She got home the next day, we went to bed and I asked for details as usual. After much pressuring of her, Chrissy told me that she had met a guy named Alan who had fucked her for over an hour at around 9PM and had repeated the performance two more times, at midnight and again at 4 AM. She had lost count of the times she had come, and she admitted only the fact that she had run out of condoms had prevented her from going for a fourth round at 6 AM. When I found myself hard I grabbed her and began to get on top on her. She interrupted me. "I'm too sore, Honey. Roll over." I did as she asked. As she began to suck my hard cock I reached over and turned on the light on my nightstand. Chrissy asked why I did that. I said, "I want to watch you suck me." She smiled, looked me straight in the eyes and let my cock slide lasciviously into her mouth. It was a beautifully obscene sight. Within ten minutes my hand was on the back of her head and I was unloading what seemed like a quart of come into her mouth.

Our life continued happily again. Chrissy had only one more play date over the next few months. Then when she was in Chicago, I got a text where she indicated Alan was in town. They work in the same circles so that was not odd. She asked if she could play. This was the first time she was going to service a repeat stud so I was a bit nervous, but she had not given me any reason to worry over the course of three years, so I told her to go have a blast. Again, it was around 6 AM my time (8 in Chicago) when I got a text indicating Chrissy was done and had enjoyed herself. After she returned home I made sure things were still fine, and that sleeping with Alan twice had not lead to any deeper interests on either side. She assured me it had not, and that Alan was totally on board. He had a wife and wanted nothing more than some company in bed. I was further relieved when I found out Alan was neither a man with Hollywood great looks, nor did he have some gargantuan cock. Aside from having amazing stamina, Chrissy said he was really a rather average man. She said he had a good sense of humor, and she liked chatting with him over a drink as much as she liked the marathon sessions of getting her pussy worked over.

The third time her path crossed Alan's, she asked if she could forego the condoms. He had no sexual partners aside from his wife, and Chrissy had always played safely and she had been snipped after the birth of our second daughter. Again, she had a great fuck session, this time in Lincoln, Nebraska.

On one trip Chrissy slept with a man who was not able to get her off. I was not sure if I was glad or not. A few weeks later Chrissy mentioned that Alan was coming to a city near to us (About 45 miles away.) She said he had emailed asked if she could come over to visit him. I was about to say 'yes', but instead I decided to ask if I could come along to watch. Chrissy thought I was joking. I said I was not. She said she would feel too self-conscious. But she clearly did not want to turn down my request. The next day she said Alan insisted I come along if I wanted and that he was eager to meet me.

This seemed all very surreal, even more so when Chrissy and I were getting dressed up to go drive the hour to Alan's luxury hotel room. He opened the hotel door, gave Chrissy a kiss on the cheek and extended his hand to me in a warm greeting. I was shocked, Chrissy had been correct: Alan was totally normal. He was neither tall nor short. He was not fat, but also not fit. His hair had no grey but it was thinning a bit on the top. His smile was genuine and warm as he uncorked a bottle of Champagne. He did not seem like a Lothario, but I also knew that he had fucked the ever-living-daylights out of my sweet wife several times.

We killed an hour together (As well as a second bottle of Champagne) and Alan seemed genuinely curious as to the arrangement Chrissy and I had. He seemed slightly confused but was elated to get to take my stunning wife to bed without the need for any lying or deception, to say nothing of the guilt he assumed most people feel when they fuck on a business road trip.

At this point, Alan stood up and said, "Well, we didn't come here to get drunk and discuss American sexual morals." Chrissy giggled as she took Alan's hand as he led her to the bed. "Everything cool with you, Scott? I don't want to get punched in nose," he smiled. I nodded that I was fine.

It was now that I learned how come it was that Chrissy so pleased with Alan. She is naturally shy sexually, but Alan, despite his easygoing nature, was very much a take charge guy. He kissed Chrissy and simultaneously ran his hand under her blouse and up to one of her large silicone filled tits. Chrissy looked over to me to gauge my reaction. She looked frightened. I gave her a reassuring smile. Alan turned her so she could no longer see me. This was the first of his expert moves.

With me out of Chrissy's view, she could relax fully. It did not take her long to free Alan's cock from his pants. I was half expecting a monster unit to appear (Even though Chrissy had told me he was of normal size.) His penis was perhaps a bit fatter than mine and certainly a bit shorter: she had been telling me the truth. I did not have a long time to size up Alan -- as it were -- because my wife wasted little time before engulfing him in her wet mouth. She sucked him for only a minute before he playfully threw her onto the bed. He was quickly between her legs kissing her pussy which she had just finished shaving a few hours earlier. He only ate her for two or three minutes before he was on his knees with his cock lining up to skewer my wife.

12