Sharing Creampies at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" He yelled with his release.

He now had finally stopped falling forward across her back and deeper into a very warm and wet mouth. As far as his cock could tell, I'm sure it felt good and it was where it was supposed to be. When his next blast semen filled my mouth, I had to swallow it.

I heard Natalie yelling, "You dirty bitch, this is awesome!"

He groaned again, "Oh fuck yeah", as his cum continued to pulse out as his cock as his orgasm continued on. He either out of instinct or because he had given into the pleasure he was feeling from my mouth, began sliding himself in and out of my mouth, as if he was fucking a pussy.

Then finally satisfied, he held still. His cock continued to contract in my mouth, squeezing out every drop of semen he had in his balls until he was completely drained.

When he regained his composure a bit, Josh slid out of my mouth and seemed embarrassed.

He said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that was coming. Nobody told me."

The girls were laughing and Josh handed me his shirt.

He said, "Sorry, but you better wipe your face."

Instead Amanda, in an attempt to make me feel better said, "Wait, a minute."

She came over and started to kiss me passionately and in the process, began sucking the cum that had escaped my mouth and off of my face.

I wondered what had happened to my normally reserved wife. I wondered what I had got myself into.

We were all exhausted, so we got into their hot tub together to relax. That night, when we went to bed, Amanda and I slept like babies.

The next morning, we were all a little hung over. We all, eventually, gathered for breakfast.

Josh broke the ice and spoke up first.

"I didn't know that your wife was gonna shove me in there, I swear."

The girls laughed.

I blushed and told them it was kind of weird.

Then Natalie said, "That was the hottest thing I ever saw. If you do it again, both Amanda and I will fuck your brains out afterward."

I snapped back, "Forget it."

The girls both said to "relax" and we returned to our breakfast. The rest of the day consisted of us lounging outside in the sand and drinking booze. Between the sun and the booze, by the mid-afternoon, we were all getting friendly again.

We went inside and Natalie suggested we have some more fun with each other.

"We blindfold both of you and then you blindfold both of us. We take turns performing oral sex on each other but each couple experiences together, at the same time. The sight deprivation the blindfold causes heightens the sense of touch. "

Amanda said, "Can we blindfold you guys first? That way we'll be real horny when it's our turn."

Josh and Natalie agreed. So we went to their bedroom and Natalie gave us some scarves to blindfold them and Amanda suggested we restrain their hands, too. She explained that the outside hands will be tied to the bedposts and the inside hands would be tied to each other's free hand. That way they could hold hands and feel connected.

That sounded almost romantic. Once they were tied up, I marveled at how beautiful Natalie was. Before I could get on the bed, Amanda got on. But she was in front of Natalie.

"I see someone's an eager beaver for my beaver, but what about my poor little Josh?" Natalie said.

Natalie mouthed the words "Please" to me and then began to perform oral sex on her best friend.

Josh began pleading for his turn, when he heard Natalie beginning to moan. I don't know what came over me, but I got on to the bed and then took him in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, that feels good already," he said.

I sucked its length and ran my tongue underneath the head. That's when I felt a surge of blood rush into his cock as it began to harden in my mouth.

Just like last night, he began to thrust into my mouth. I gagged a little and then I heard Natalie say, "Amanda, just relax your throat."

By the next few thrusts he was sliding himself completely in my mouth.

"She's as good as you Natalie. Fuck, maybe better,"Josh groaned.

Josh was certainly enjoying himself and was driving his cock into me like a piston now. I heard Natalie say that she was getting close. I could tell he was starting to get close, also.

I looked up at him and could see a sheen of his perspiration across his body. He was working pretty hard and I knew what was coming, literally.

Natalie said, (thinking she was talking to Amanda), "When he pops, you better be ready, he always cums like a horse in the morning time. That's why I never blow him in the morning, anymore. He's gonna drown you."

"Fuck yeah; I feel it coming soon, too. This feels so fucking good. She hasn't treated me as good as this in a very long time," he said hoarsely.

"He's really giving it to you, Amanda, I can feel it," Natalie said.

I knew it wouldn't be long. He was really grunting now in between his long strokes. I could feel how hard he becoming.

Natalie told him, "Cum for her baby."

He began to tremble.

"Fuck that mouth, fill it up with your hot cum!" she implored him.

"Oh fuck, I'm almost there," he said.

I could tell he was covered in sweat now, because I could smell it on his crotch.

"Here I cum. Oh fuck, here I cummm!!!"

Natalie yelled, "Do it!"

He was lost in his orgasm. Josh buried himself to the hilt in my mouth, as I held my head tight against his belly. I felt his cock expanding obscenely in my mouth. It was literally filling up with cum before its release.

"Ahhh!!!" is all I heard as his body went completely rigid. Then a huge blast of his semen hit the back of my throat.

I held my head in place and after the second blast, I had to breathe. I backed up a little and felt another wave, followed by another and another. I swallowed now out of necessity. It was delicious. I wanted all he had.

"Oh fuck Amanda, swallow it, swallow my cum!!" he cried.

Finally, he was still. I still wanted more and continued to nurse on his prick gently. His semen continued to flow out of him, but now it was more like gentle waves ebbing upon the beach. Then finally, he was drained.

I realized that I was so lost in what I was doing that I hadn't watched the girls getting it on. After all, a man watching his wife perform cunnilingus on her beautiful friend is something a man doesn't see every day.

I looked over at Amanda and saw that she had taken off Natalie's blindfold and they both had watched me suck off Josh. They were in awe and I was glad his blindfold was still on.

Josh said, "Sweetheart did you cum too?"

"Not yet, but I'm close," she answered.

Then Amanda began sucking her pussy again but with her blindfold off. I realized that I had been had. They must have done this before. It didn't take long for Amanda to get Natalie off like a rocket."

She then took off his blindfold and Amanda and I laid back and waited for our turn.

I laid there on the bed and could feel his thick cum still in my mouth and my belly.

Josh looked at my Amanda and said, "I'm gonna do my best to make you feel as good as you just made me feel. I wish Natalie would drain my nuts like that in the morning time. It makes the whole day go great."

Both girls began to giggle just like two little kids and I wondered what they were thinking. I found out later. Amanda said she thought it was hot and Natalie agreed with her saying that, "I probably gave him the best blowjob of his life".

Natalie also added that, she was glad that she could watch her husband get something that she herself has difficulty giving him. She said he just cums too much for her in the morning time and he always insists on her swallow it.

Now back to the present.

I felt Natalie's lips descending on my cock and smiled. I knew it was my turn now. Then Amanda squeezed my hand as Josh began tonguing her to a blissful orgasm.

That night, Amanda and I reconnected with each other. We locked the door and made love to each other with passion and emotion. Afterward, as I slid down to her pussy to eat her creampie, she told me that she loved me.

The next morning before we left, Josh suggested that we all have breakfast in bed, again, before we left.

"Amanda, please?" he asked.

"As long as you fill my belly again with your sweet cum," Amanda said as sweetly and as innocently as she could while batting her eyelashes at him.

She new what she was doing to him and what she wanted me to do again.

"But you need to wear the blindfold again," she replied to him.

He said, "If you insist."

As we drove home, we talked about our experiences and we both agreed to get away like this, more often.

Since that weekend, our sex lives together have never been the same. There hasn't been anything as wild as with Natalie and Josh, but we do enjoy creampies now.

A few months later, my wife surprised me at work and said that, "Natalie and Josh called. They want to know if we want to go the beach house with them again this weekend. What do you say?"

What do you think I said?

12