All Comments on 'Sharing Dirty Stories With Sister'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Excellent story!!! The only thing it lacked was what happened at her coworkers to bring her back as she was.

5/5

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To Anonymous that mentioned how the story "Reignition" by Shakna was similar to this story. After perusing "Reignition", I have to say that it looks like Shakna basically plagiarized this story. "Sharing Dirty Stories with Sister" was written in 2021, "Reignition" in 2023. The situation, and lots of the dialogue lifted directly from this story. The only thing different is the two main characters aren't related, and the story takes place in Melbourne, not New York City. Disappointing to see a story idea copied that closely.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very original loved how you played it out. Not very many erotic stories written so well. Kept me in suspense even knowing how it may end.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny7 months ago

You sure know how to edge. Waiting for the end was more than erotic. Thanks. Continue the saga. Needs more fleshing out. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just for the record...

Good story, well written, and it seems somebody even ripped most of it off...

However...'city living' isn't stupid in many other cities. Living IN New York City is ultra-stupid though.

Also, regular people who just aren't wealthy sleep in double beds all the time, not just 'college kids'.

The hot sex aside (which, to be fair is why we show up) it is off-putting and pretty class-ist right from the beginning and it sticks with some (I showed this to two others and both a woman and a man agreed) long enough after all those well-written pages to be mentioned here.

Just a random thought for future works, if the writer cares.

Lastly...some obviously like the pregnancy thing, and especially the incest pregnancy thing...but for some...ick.

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir6 months ago

Perfectly hot horny dirty forbidden fantasy. 10 Stars!

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

That was pretty hot!

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

What a lovely sexy story , Incest is dear to me here at home , brother sister, me being the sister .

I'd have loved us to be a secret thing like the story but ours is open out there and beautiful.

Fantastic read as we do the same , stories read out loud , acting the stories as best we can , ❤️

Your story created some absolute horny sex for us during the story at at the close of each chapter ❤️

For that I score you 💯, in reality it's a 5 ***** from us . Muah 💋 xx Karen x

Tom599Tom5996 months ago

What a beautiful story sister and brother

Was intimate with my sister loved her

We had good times no full sex

Still would like to make love to the one woman I have loved all my life

So your story brought back beautiful memories

JunglediffdaddyJunglediffdaddy4 months ago

Which story are you referring to when the bro sis get abandoned by their dates and the sister gets pregnant? Anyone know?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot. I'm three years older than my sister. We both had been married and divorced with no children, and we loved hanging out together, I was twenty-nine and she was twenty-six. I'm a musician and an artist, my sis is an artist. She came to all of my gigs and would ride with me in my old conversion van. Lisa would even help me carry my gear into my house at the end of the night. I set up a guest room for her as she often stayed over when we'd get in late. One Saturday morning I woke up and Lisa was in my bed curled up with me, her legs wrapped around my right leg, her head on my shoulder, and her arm across my bare chest. I was wearing boxers, she was wearing a t-shirt and panties. When I stirred, she leaned up, kissed my cheek and said, "Good morning, I was lonely." That was our beginning. She started sleeping in my bed when she would stay over. We eventually started sharing good night kisses and good morning kisses. We got more and more touchy-feely as time went on. One morning Lisa woke me up with a slow, sensuous blow job. We made love for the first time that same morning. We've been living as a couple now for over fifteen years. I can't imagine a different life. The slow build in this story was familiar to me, thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the hottest bro-sis stories here. 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I definitely think the story was hot AF but I’m not particularly fond of the separation section between the bro and sis. Now, I figured that the kiss scared her and she leaving the apartment made sense. But I really think they should have come back together sooner and a definite heart-to-heart was needed. Granted, she does at least tell him why she freaked out but I just feel like she moved on him ( scene in the car) a bit fast. Not that it wasn’t hot as hell, lol!

Maximiliano123Maximiliano123about 1 month ago

One of the best stories I have read. Congratulations.

phfinaphfina21 days ago

Perfect. And it ended not only well, but cleverly, you self-referencing author, you!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki16 days ago

An intelligent mother who knows how to put her arguments so her kids have no rebuttal doesn't choose her words randomly. In my book she was telling them to stop denying things and get it on already... Possibly she too wanted to know when there would be kids?

Loved the story! Added it to my favs list

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

The ups and downs... Kept it engaging. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Brilliant!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...