Sharing Feet Turns into Cuckold?

Story Info
Started out sharing wife's feet, then her pussy.
3.8k words
4.36
54.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I recently decided to take a vacation, just the two of us. Since our last experience Wife Finally Shared Her Feet, I've been wanting badly to have that fun again.

What I did was put an ad on Craigslist for that area a few weeks before we went on vacation. I was contacted back by a few guys that I thought she would be interested in. I was able to get one of them to meet us at the bar, without her knowing any of this was going on. He played along that he was just a random guy at the bar.

My wife decided to go somewhat casual, wearing jeans and a tan button up shirt. But she did decide to wear her new open-toe boots and slipped on some pantyhose underneath. Her toes were freshly painted a light purple, which looked amazing on her sexy tan feet. I had been almost begging her to wear some stockings or pantyhose out for me for the last few nights with no luck. So when she decided to wear them this night, I almost called off our special meeting and keep them all for myself...I'm glad I didn't do that!

So I contacted my new friend Scott and told him where we were headed and what we were wearing so he could find us, and he told me what he would be wearing too. My wife and i got there a little early and decided to sit at a smaller table away from the bar. I went up and grabbed our drinks and a shot for each of us to celebrate our vacation so far. It was a dimly lit bar, not very busy yet when I saw him walk in. I decided it was time for a refill so I went and stood next to him at the bar. We exchanged greetings and made our plan for the night without anyone else knowing we were talking to each other. I would stay and get drinks while he walked over and gave some compliments to my wife.

Just as he was about to do that, he says to me, I think we have a problem. I turn around to see another guy already sitting next to my wife. This guy looked young, I would guess around 21-22 years old. He was also black, and in good shape. More on that later.

He must have been saying something flattering because I could see my wife almost blushing. He was talking some more and I noticed my wife's face looks like she's intrigued about something. I then watch her lift her right foot and put it across his leg. At this point, her open toe boot was still on her foot. I decided it was best to wait this out a few minutes before I returned. My wife saw me looking and waved me over, never moving her foot from his leg.

I walked back over and she introduced me to Lamar, and said he was going to school for reflexology and told her she had pretty toes.

He stood up to shake my hand and when he did he was a good 6'4" and I'd say 215lbs of solid muscle. His hands were huge and made mine feel small, but I did notice how soft they felt. So we sit back down and chat for a few minutes and Lamar is telling my wife that his foot massage is the best she would ever feel.

At this time my wife is not really drunk yet so she's a little hesitant and shy about the whole situation. I hand my wife another drink as I take a big gulp of mine. I told Lamar we would need to discuss it privately and let him know. He was cool with that, he lifted my wife's shoe to his face and kissed her toes through the little opening and said it was a pleasure to meet us. He shook my hand again and went to the bar to get a drink. When he left I could tell my wife was excited about how our night was going so far. As we were talking about Lamar, my friend Scott from craigslist walked over and introduced himself to my wife and told her what pretty feet he thought she had. My wife shot me a look like, I can't believe there's another guy here into my feet. I played along and pretended to get a little upset about this but my wife calmed me down to said it was harmless.

Scott was a 46 year old small business owner down in the area. He was about 5'10" also in very good shape. He had salt and pepper hair. Scott was thinking ahead because he actually brought drinks and shots for all 3 of us over to the table. My wife was easy to guess since she was drinking wine. We made some small talk with Scott and I decided it was safe enough for me to step away. I excused myself to use the restroom. I was slamming my drinks trying to get buzzed to help ease my nerves!

I was done with the restroom and when I walked back out what I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. Scott and Lamar were both sitting on each side of my wife. All three were toasting and holding up a shot and down it went! I stayed back and stood on the side of the bar for a few minutes to see where this was going. Meanwhile I had the bartender bring me another drink and a shot. It seemed like the 3 of them were getting along great. After about 10 minutes I walked back over. The 3 of them barely even noticed I returned. Their conversation turned into a competition between the 2 guys of who gives a better foot massage. My wife, who was feeling tipsy by now, said only one way to find out! And with that she put a foot up for both Scott and Lamar to grab. Scott was first to get her right boot off and unveil her hosed-covered size 6 foot. Lamar was right behind in pulling off her left boot.

Scott started digging into her soles with his thumbs, kneading up and down from her heel to her toes. Lamar started out a little differently by lightly stroking her soles up and down with his long fingers. I noticed how her foot would flex and react to his touch. It was hard to take my eyes off what was happening but I looked at my wife's face and she had a huge smile looking back at me. She then tipped her head back and closed her eyes.

I looked around the bar and there were a few other guys now watching what was going on. I was feeling pretty brave at this point so I asked my wife who felt better. I said we were starting to get a crowd so maybe we should take it somewhere else. My wife who slightly dozed off came to and said she couldn't pick, she needed more of the massage to decide. Why don't all four of us get out of here, she says.

I have to say, I was quite shocked, maybe a little jealous or hesitant, but I went with it.

With that, Scott and Lamar gently put her boots back on her feet. Scott said he had a place not too far from the bar if we were interested. We caught a taxi to take us back to his place, which was only about 6 blocks away. My wife requested I sit in the front seat of the taxi, and she sat in the back in the middle between her two new friends. Nothing really crazy happened in the taxi and we got to Scott's place pretty quickly.

We walked into his condo building and grabbed an elevator to take us up to the 5th floor. Some flirting now starting to pick up in the elevator. It was Lamar mostly doing the smooth talking and started to rub on my wife's shoulders while I stood there next to her. We got out of the elevator and Scott's place was right around the corner. We walked in and his place looked great. He invited us to sit in the living room on the couch while he went to grab drinks from the kitchen. He turned on some music and dimmed the lights. Lamar took advantage of Scott being gone and immediately started working on getting my wife's boots off. I was seated on the left of my wife on the couch while Lamar was on his knees on the floor in front of my wife. Lamar took my wife's right boot off first and raised it up to his face, burying his nose right into her toes and taking a deep sniff. My wife kind of giggled and said I hope they don't smell too bad. Lamar didn't answer, he didn't have to, her feet never smelled bad. He then removed her left boot anx did the same with that foot. Then he held both feet up together with one hand, he stared and admired her soles for a few seconds before he rubbed her feet all over his face. I could tell he was getting pretty worked up. Scott returned with the drinks and had some catching up to do. He handed me my drink and dropped to his knees in front of my wife, next to Lamar. He grabbed her left ankle from Lamar and started buried his nose into her toes just like Lamar was doing with her right foot. I took another big drink and looked at my wife's face. She then said, I guess you're not the only one who likes doing this. I just smiled and told her I loved her. She bit her lower lip and that's when I realized, this might go a step further than I expected.

Scott struck first and stuck his tongue out of his mouth and ran it all the way from her heel to her toes. When he got to her toes, he raised her foot and did it again. This time when he got to her toes he slipped her big toe into his mouth. My wife jerked a little in the chair. Lamar saw this reaction and went straight for her big toe on her right foot. It was amazing to see her little white foot just disappear in his large black hands. Lamar then stuck all 5 of her toes into his mouth at once. She jerked again. I was starting to get really turned on so I leaned over to give her a kiss. She really opened up and gave me a wild kiss back. I knew there was no turning back now, she was horny as ever!

Lamar's big hands started to move up my wife's leg. His hands were under her jeans, running up and down her pantyhosed covered leg. I could see he was up past her calf, just behind her knee. He then suggested that my wife get a little more comfortable and take her jeans off. She looked at me for approval and I just nodded. She raised her hips up off the couch which was enough for Lamar to quickly unbutton her jeans and pull them down to her ankles. Scott helped too. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Here is my beautiful wife, being undressed by not one but two men we've never met before. One of them being an older gentleman and the other a young, black stud. I decided now was a good time for me to slip my pants off and give myself a few strokes. I sat back down next to my wife with my raging hard-on in my hand. She looked over and winked at me, then gave me a few nice strokes with her left hand.

Scott saw what was developing and told my wife she should just take her top off too and relax for a full body massage. Just like that, my wife was fully naked, with her 34B breasts perky and nipples hard as rocks. The only clothing she still had on was her nude colored pantyhose, which up to this point I just realized she wasn't wearing any underwear!

Lamar held my wife's hands and pulled her to sit up and had her lie face down on the carpeted floor. I found a pillow on the couch so I laid it down for her to rest her head. Lamar went right to work on her back, working his way down with those oversized hands. My wife's eyes were now closed and she was thoroughly enjoying the massage. Lamar put his large hands on her ass and massaged that too, each time spreading her ass cheeks more and more. Scott asked my wife if she minded if he got more comfortable too, to which she just moaned of approval. Scott pulled down his pants and was wearing a pair of boxer briefs and you could clearly see the outline of his hard cock. He knelt down by my wife's head, with a knee on each side and started to massage her shoulders and upper back. Lamar saw Scott not wearing his pants and he asked me if he could do the same, I nodded sure.

Lamar slid his jeans off and he was wearing boxers. He knelt back down by my wife's feet and continued to rub her ass, legs and feet.

This went on for about 15-20 minutes. Scott then suggested my wife turn over onto her back, which she happily agreed. I continued to watch from the couch, sipping my drink and stroking my hard cock every so often. Lamar and Scott decided to switch positions so now Scott was rubbing her legs and feet and Lamar was kneeling by her face rubbing her shoulders and bare breasts. My wife noticed that Lamar's huge bulge was getting harder and harder to hide and started to peak out of his boxer opening. She tipped her head up slightly and stuck her tongue out and licked the head of his cock. The caught him by surprise and Lamar groaned loudly. My wife giggled and asked if he didn't like that. Lamar stood up and pulled his boxers off quickly and said he loved it. He knelt back down and his huge black cock was now hovering over my wife's face. My wife's eyes were as big as saucers like she just saw a ghost. His cock had to be 11" hard and was at least 2" thick. I could barely see my wife's face under it!

She lifted both hands over her head and started stroking his cock. Even with both hands wrapped around it, there was still a good 5" not covered. Scott watched in awe himself as he slowly stood up and dropped his underwear to the floor. Scott was no slouch himself, kneeling back down with what I would say was a 9" hard cock. Scott wasted no more time, grabbed both of my wife's ankles and wrapped her little feet around his cock. I watched as he pumped his hard cock with her feet, impressed there again that his cock was longer than her feet. My wife now being ravished pointed Lamar's cock down to her mouth and swallowed his cockhead. Lamar was pinching and toying with her hard nipples. He then moved one hand down and started to rub her pussy through her pantyhose. My wife was getting really turned on now, as I could hear her grunting and groaning with Lamar's cock in her mouth and her feet working on Scott's cock.

Scott moved up and spread her legs open. He began to lick her through the pantyhose and eventually bit them to make a small hole. He used his finger to rip the whole wider so that her whole pussy was now exposed. He teased her clit with his tongue while he slid his finger inside her sopping wet pussy. Meanwhile Lamar who was still having his cock sucked lifted my wife's legs up so he could tongue her feet at the same time. I was so close to cumming I had to get up and leave the room. I went to the kitchen to pour myself a new drink and collect myself. I couldn't believe this was happening on our vacation. My wife, who called me crazy no more than 2 years ago when I said I wanted to share her with another guy.

I walked back into the living room and my wife was now on her hands and knees, Scott's cock now enjoying my wife's mouth while Lamar was tasting her from behind. I could tell he was licking and teasing her asshole too, which has been off limits for me for quite some time.

I stood in the doorway and just watched as my cock twitched with excitement. Lamar asked out loud if anyone had a condom. My wife answered for him and said fuck no, just put that monster in me already!

Without hesitation, Lamar braced my wife for his cock. He held her hips with his huge hands and slowly started to slide his cockhead inside her pussy. I've never heard my wife make that noise before, but she just growled. Inch by inch, Lamar was fucking my wife. She finally took Scott's cock out of her mouth and said, give me all of it, I wanna see if I can take it all. She stroked Scott's cock with her right hand and looked over at me as Lamar was going deeper and deeper into her. Her eyes were glazed and had the look of pure ecstasy. And there it was, my wife was taking all of this young black studs monster cock and she was loving it. He pumped away for a few more minutes before he said he was going to cum. My wife wanted to feel him cum so bad she was bucking her hips back onto his cock harder and harder. Lamar grabbed her hips and slammed his cock so far into her and I could see he was now filling my wife's pussy with his cum. My wife screamed from the force. Lamar finished cumming, pulled his cock out and fell backwards. Scott's turn now.

He put my wife up on the couch on her back. He easily slid his cock into her and lifted both feet up so that they were right in his face. He was just admiring her soles while he pumped away at her pussy. I could see my wife was eager for more because she started to rub her clip with her right hand while Scott fucked her. She started talking dirty to Scott asking him if he thinks her feet are sexy and I bet you want to cum all over my pretty feet. Scott now grabbed her left foot and shoved all of her toes into her mouth. I walked over to the couch and offered my wife my cock. She easily took my all of my cock into her mouth. Scott started to groan and said he was ready to cum and so was I. Scott pulled out and stood up. My wife lowered her feet and Scott started stroking his cock. I watched as Scott covered my wife's sexy purple painted toes with his cum. Wow did he cum a lot. This was too much for me as I came in my wife's mouth. She was like a pro and took the whole load and kept sucking me. I stayed hard as a rock and went down by her feet too. I was now fucking her cum-covered feet with my hard cock. It wasn't long until I shot a load of cum onto her feet too.

My wife was still feeling naughty, she lifted her right foot up to her face and started to lick the mix of Scott and my cum from her toes. Lamar couldn't watch anymore so he walked over with his now hard-again cock. He sat on the couch next to my wife and pulled both her feet to his cock. This was some sight to see, her sexy white feet looked so tiny wrapped around his big black cock. My wife even giggled and put one foot on top of the other and his cock was almost as long as both of her feet! She stroked him a few more times with her feet but just couldn't take it. She got up and decided she wanted to ride his monster again. She climbed up and put his cock in her pussy while Lamar had her nipples in his mouth. She was absolutely loving his cock. She rode him for a few more minutes when Lamar said he was ready to cum again. He picked her up off of him and laid her on her stomach on the couch. He bent my wife's knees and started to really fuck her feet with her soles up. This only lasted about 30 seconds and Lamar held her feet together with his left hand and stroked his cock with his right, cum was oozing out of his cock onto her soles.

My wife took 5 loads of cum that night, 3 of them on her sexy little feet! We all ended up passing out on the couch. I awoke in the middle of the night to the sounds of a squeaking bed. I looked around and saw Lamar still sleeping, but no wife and no Scott. I followed the noise to the back of the house to find Scott fucking my wife on his bed. He had her on her back again and was sucking her toes of her right foot. I looked a little closer and it looked like my wife was still passed out. I entered the room and Scott looked startled by me. He stopped fucking my wife and and pulled her toes from his mouth, he apologized for fucking her without me. I told him no worries at all, she's a grown woman and can make her own decisions. Scott seemed relieved and went back to fucking her pussy again. He lifted both feet up and stuck both of her big toes into his mouth. My wife wasn't making any noise which made me think in was right, she was still passed out. I watched a little longer and then went back to the couch to sleep again. The squeaking stopped soon after to which I'm sure Scott filled her pussy with his cum.

When we woke a few hours later Lamar was gone and my wife wandered out to the living room and looked confused why she was in there with Scott and not me. Her pussy was swollen and cum was oozing out. We got dressed and left, rode a taxi back to our hotel. When we got there, my wife asked I had fun. I showed her my hardening cock and just smiled.