Sharing His Endowment

Story Info
A bishop and his wife have ritualistic Mormon temple sex.
4.1k words
4.04
54.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slc10000
Slc10000
12 Followers

"Bishop Smith" the stake president greeted Luke as he grasped his shoulder. "I wonder if you and your wife could join us at the temple this Sunday at 7 a.m.?"

"I thought the temple was closed on Sunday. Is this some kind of new bishop hazing? Like meeting at the green of the 9th hole at 9 pm." Luke joked.

" No Bishop Smith, you are going to be extended a great privilege." President Jones released his grip and patted Luke on the back, smiled intensely then turned and walked away.

"I wonder what that was about?" Luke stood confused.

Marie his wife grabbed his hand and whispered in his ear that maybe he was receiving his second anointing.

"They don't do that until after you have served as a high level church position like mission president or stake president" Luke said dismissively.

Marie pressed her body against him face to face. She discreetly snuck her hand between their bodies and brushed his cock. "It looks like you are going to get me into the celestial kingdom." she whispered in his ear.

Luke pushed her away softly. "Not if someone sees us."

"Have I done something wrong?" She said with a pouty voice but a coy smile showed she was toying with him. " Maybe I can come confess in your office?"

"You are insatiable" Luke grabbed her shoulder and whispered " let's do this."

Luke had just been called as bishop. He was in his early thirties. He is broad shouldered and muscular, but with definite signs of dad body encroaching. He hated juggling his busy job as a dentist, his family responsibilities, exercise, his pottery making and his new church calling. His only way of coping was by enjoying the sexual energy of his sexy wife Marie.

Marie was the perfect Mormon stay at home mom. When she wasn't busy taking care of her 4 young children, she was exercising her toned curvy body. She was average height, with brown hair and green eyes. She had a plump round ass with toned legs she had earned through hours of Zumba. Her hips curved to a firm midsection softened only a little by 3 c-sections. She worked hard to keep her body fit while maintaining her womanly figure. Luke still got hard from just a moment's thoughts about her beautiful body.

They walked briskly back to his office and shut the door behind them. Marie wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into her. She craned her neck and kissed him along the side of his face. Her hand reached down over his pants and firmly grasped his erect endowment. She brought her mouth to his and kissed him with her lips slightly parted as she rubbed her hand gently over Luke's thin suit pants. He must have snuck his penis out to breath because it was hanging outside of his garments through the folded opening. Marie found Luke's zipper and unzipped his slacks. Her hand expertly fished out his growing cock while she pulled it free from his pants. She squatted then wrapped her lips around the head of his warm cock and stroked his shaft with her hand. With her other hand she pushed down her garment bottoms under her skirt. She inserted her finger between her legs then rubbed her finger over her clit. She continued stroking his cock with her other hand and she swirled her tongue over the tip of his penis while her lips remained wrapped firmly around the top of his shaft. Luke grabbed the back of her head and began gently thrusting. Marie lost her concentration on her clit and took her hand to his balls while she gripped his shaft with her other hand. Luke then reached over to his desk and retrieved a dildo he kept hidden in his top drawer.

Just then a loud knock at the door interrupted their bliss.

"Hide under my desk" Luke whispered. He quickly straightened himself, put away his cock and set the dildo in his chair. Marie crawled under Luke's desk and grabbed the dildo and began rubbing her pussy with the the soft latex. Luke went to answer the door. He then unlocked the door and opened it just a crack.

" I am not available right ...." Luke was cut off.

"Bishop, you have to help. Can we talk right now?" Selma Hernandez pushed against the door. "I am desperate. I need your help." She cried a little as she said the words.

"That is fine Sister Hernandez" Luke said with a disappointed sigh. "Come in."

Luke returned to his desk and sat. He waived Selma to the chair across from him. Selma was a counselor in the young women's. She was average height and extremely fit. Her clothes were way too tight for the taste of most of the other women in the ward and they often gossiped about her behind her back. The faint outline of her large soft breasts were just visible through her loose blouse. Her tight skirt hugged her athletic ass. She sat in the chair. " I think my husband is cheating on me. I smelled his garment bottoms this morning and they smelled like semen." " He told me he has never masturbated when we got married. That means he must have had sex."

Maria laughed a little under her breath. She knew her husband and every other man lied about that. She reached up and grabbed her husband's hand from his lap and moved it to his crotch .

Very funny, Luke thought. He understood Marie's gesture. Marie had always been very open about her approval of masturbation. She told Luke when they were dating that she masturbated several times a week and expected him to do the same. It was the only way they could control themselves and keep worthy of a temple wedding.

"Bishop Smith, you are such a good example. Why can't my husband be like you?" Selma pleaded.

"What do you mean? Luke wondered.

"You are such a strong priesthood holder. You are exactly the kind of man that we tell the young women they should find. If the church still allowed polygamy, I think a lot of women would trade in their lazy husbands for someone with priesthood authority like you." Selma's voice took on a flirty tone.

Marie rubbed Luke's leg and he jumped a little.

"Well, that is very flattering. Like your husband I just try to fulfill my priesthood responsibilities." Luke responded awkwardly.

"My husband doesn't fulfill his priesthood responsibilities. He hasn't given me an orgasm in months." Selma shot back.

Marie reached up and grabbed Luke's cock. Luke tried to not jump. Marie slowly unzipped Luke's pants and pulled his rock hard member loose.

"Are you frequently intimate?" Luke said then swallowed trying not to react to his wife's actions. She set down the dildo and began stroking his penis with one hand and cupping his balls with her other hand. She then took him in her mouth. I'm one action she swallowed his full length and massaged his balls with her tongue.

"He hardly even looks at me. I wore a cute bra and panties the other night without my garments and he barely looked up from his computer game." Selma said as she leaned forward exposing her cleavage slightly.

Marie bobbed slowly on Luke's cock with her mouth while gently massaging his balls with one hand.

"Have you tried giving him head?" Luke said boldly.

Marie responded under the desk by increasing her pace and rubbing the space between Luke's asshole and balls.

"Do you mean a blowjob? I love to suck dicks. I love the feel of a man's total length in my mouth. I love to take their pleasure completely under my control. I guess I should confess that I have sucked off many men. Since my husband seems completely oblivious to me, I have sucked off a few priesthood leaders." Selma said in a sultry voice.

Marie stopped bobbing her head and held still while running her tongue across the tip of Luke's penis. She reached down with her free hand and began gently rubbing her clit.

"I thought you were worried about your husband cheating?" Luke said as calmly as possible.

" It is not cheating. I don't let them touch my pussy." Selma shot back sharply." I am sure you have had lots of girls flirt with you and show a little affection. Anyways I can't cheat. My marriage to my husband won't last because there is no way that he is going to the celestial kingdom. He is almost 40 and the highest calling he has ever held is Elder's quorum secretary. In the celestial kingdom I will be assigned to someone like you. I don't see why I can't start now."

Marie started dripping at the thought of Selma sucking her husband's dick. She had no idea Selma was such a slut. She had fantasized about fondling Selma's breasts on one or two occasions herself. She was straight but that woman sometimes made her wonder.

Marie inserted a finger into the folds of her pussy and began vigorously pumping. She lost her concentration on Luke's penis and it sprang from her mouth. Her other hand was still cupped around Luke's sack. Luke was at her mercy with both hands on his desk.

"Have you tried masturbating? I mean since your husband hasn't been meeting your needs. Instead of giving other men blow jobs." Luke tried to find a path back to the topic but his concentration was compromised because his wife had started licking his shaft and she had moved her finger to his ass. With her other hand she had retrieved the dildo and inserted it into her dripping pussy.

"I usually masturbate when I am giving head. Let me show you." Selma said as she leaned back and hiked her skirt up her hips. She was not wearing garments. Instead she had on a lacy black thong. She slid it to the side and began to rub her pussy vigorously. Luke could see how she was already wet and ready. He almost came right then, but was able to control himself.

"Sister, I can see now how wrong you husband is. With such a voluptuous body as yours, how could anyone resist?" Luke said as he leaned back in chair and peered down at his wife for her reaction.

Marie looked up and released his dick from her mouth. She mouthed the words "make her masturbate." Marie then grabbed the soft dildo and resumed pumping her pussy.

Luke looked back at Selma and asked her " could you show me how you masturbate? Maybe I can give you some tips for working things out with your husband."

Selma proceeded to vigorously rub her clit with her right hand in small circles. She then inserted one finger then two with her left hand. She gently pulled them in and out.

Luke reached down and grabbed his own dick and began to pull his taffy.

Marie was now fully engaged with the dildo.

Selma moaned softly as she rubbed and penetrated herself. She gradually built her excitement until she came.

Luke continued to gently massage his pipe.

Marie pushed herself to orgasm.

Luke still obscured behind the desk said to Selma " I don't see anything wrong with your technique. Now you just need to do that next to your husband."

Selma smiled and adjusted her clothes. She then got up and thanked Luke. " Bishop Smith, I will gladly put on a show for my husband but I can't promise that I won't be thinking about you. Now can I help you out?"

Luke shot back " No I will be fine. Could you lock the door on your way out?"

Selma smiled then again hiked her skirt. She pushed down her panties stepped out of them then set them on Luke's desk. Selma gave a sly smile then turned and walked out of the room.

Marie had finished herself off but was now ready for another round. "You are such an inspired leader. Do you mind sharing your priesthood power with your wife?" She stood up and grabbed the panties. She sniffed them and then said " I imagine you are pretty worked up and ready to go" she then straddled Luke and began to bounce on him facing him in the chair. Luke quickly came is his wife's dripping wet snatch.

Marie and Luke adjusted their clothing. Luke had to stay behind third hour to help teach the priest quorum which met in his office. Marie kissed him and turned to leave. As Marie unlocked and exited the door, a group of young men entered the office. Selma's panties were still on the desk. Luke panicked and decided to incorporate it into his lesson. He asked the group of boys and the young men's presidency who had come into the room what the panties were?

One of the boys said " underwear".

Luke shot back sharply. " Barely. They are Satan's version of underwear" he proceeded to lecture them on modesty in dress and why girls who dressed like sluts and wore slutty clothing were not the kind of girls they should aspire to marry. Luke thought to himself. Leave them for me.

The week passed quickly. Soon it was Sunday and Luke and Marie were standing outside of the North Jordan temple. An older man in a white suit opened the door. "Can I see your recommends?"

Marie and Luke handed their temple recommends to the man.

"Change into your temple robes and go to the celestial room," said the old man.

Marie arrived first and Luke shortly after. The room had been rearranged with all of the furniture in a circle with a large white pad in the center. There were couples sitting around the room holding hands and cuddling. They were dressed in the temple robes except none had clothes on underneath. Luke recognized other bishops and members of the stake presidency.

"Welcome Bishop and Sister Smith" said president Jones. He was seated in his temple robes in a large padded white chair. President Jones was a distinguished man in his mid 50s with graying hair and sharp features. He was an avid runner and he regularly participated in triathlons. He looked almost handsome in his ridiculous costume. " You have been invited to the temple to receive two of the most sacred ordinances in the temple. As you may have guessed, there are ordinances available to the elect which give us greater insight and access to the highest degree of glory within the celestial kingdom. In order to achieve that place, you will need to practice polygamy. The church has not been able to practice polygamy for some time, but the Lord has provided an alternative. You will be sealed to the wives of men who do not achieve a place in the celestial kingdom by proxy and you will consummate your sealing within the celestial room by proxy."

Luke was shocked. He had heard about some of the commandments and teachings of Brigham Young regarding polygamy, but he wondered how the church had just given up on the most central part of the new and everlasting covenant of marriage. It turned out that they had not.

"Bishop Smith " the stake president continued. " Prior to entering the celestial order of marriage you must be taught the true order of sacrifice."

Looking across the room, president Jones addressed Luke "Luke Smith, you have been called to face the ultimate test of sacrifice to the Lord. You may enter the higher order only by sharing your wife sexually with the brethren. You are not required to accept this request. You and your wife must accept this of your own free will and choice. However, your secrecy whether you accept or reject this request will be enforced by the full power of the church. If you reject this covenant you may still enter the celestial Kingdom but you will not achieve the highest glory reserved for those who practice the new and everlasting covenant of marriage."

Luke was floored. He never imagined that the church would ask this of him. He had heard that Joseph Smith had married the wives of other men, but he thought it was a lie. Luke was turned on by the thought of his beautiful wife sharing her tight sexy body but he knew this had to be entirely her choice.

"Brother Smith you may converse with your wife in private. Go to the sealing room down the hall to my left." Said president Jones.

Luke and Marie walked down the hall together and sat in the velvet chairs in the ornate room surrounded by mirrors. Luke wrapped his arm around his wife and pulled her to him as he spoke. " I don't know how they can require this of us. I was always told that if we keep the temple covenants, we would be able to reach the celestial kingdom and have an eternal family. I feel like they are changing the rules."

Marie turned her head up to Luke. " They aren't changing the rules. We covenanted to give everything to the church. We just thought they would never ask. I was serious when I said I would give everything I possess to the church. I want to be together forever and if this is the cost, I want us to pay it. If you think about it it is kind of nice to find out they aren't all prudes in the church and at least I get some other men if you are going to screw other women. That seems more fair than the way I was taught about polygamy."

Luke and Marie sat quietly for a moment without speaking. Luke finally spoke, " Are you OK with it then? I mean all of it. You and the other men and me and other women. I want to do this, but only if you are completely comfortable."

Marie joked, " I am kind of turned on. I just wish I had trimmed down there."

With that they stood up and returned to the celestial room and took their seats.

President Smith addressed the couple, " What is your decision?"

"We will participate in the ceremony," said Luke.

" Very well, Sister Smith please come forward and kneel at my feet."

President Smith turned to Marie, "Sister Smith, do you give yourself to the brethren of your own free will and choice?"

"Yes" Marie said as she swallowed hard. She looked up and saw that the stake president had stood up and was removing his robes. The other male priesthood holders followed his lead and took off their robes. They continued to undress until Marie was surrounded by naked men. President Jones pumped his cock with his hand and approached Marie. He placed the tip of his love muscle at Marie's lips.

Marie slowly parted her lips. She felt the warm soft tip of president Jones's red throbbing penis push her lips apart and thrust past her tongue. She then felt hands grope her breasts and ass. The hands tore off her robes as president Jones began thrusting his erection down Marie's throat. Marie felt a finger enter her pussy then another enter her ass. She gasped in shock. She didn't even let Luke touch her asshole. The fingers entered without resistance. The were covered in oil. Marie guessed the oil came from the initiatory. The finger in her pussy and the other in her ass worked their ways slowly back forth in a slow rhythm. Two more men fondled her breast. She recognized one of the men as a bishop from the ward sharing their building. She couldn't see who was finger fucking her pussy and ass.

President Jones pulled his slippery cock out of Marie's mouth. "Follow me" he said softly and reached out his hand. He helped Marie to her feet and led her to the mattress. He then laid down on his back and helped Marie climb onto his erection.

Marie was sweating and overcome with emotion. Moments ago she had been in complete shock, but she lost herself in the pleasure and sexual energy. She felt the spirit so much stronger than she ever had that she was doing what was right.

Luke looked on in fascination. His wife was incredible. Her soft, medium sized breasts and large soft nipples were on full display as the men reached in and fondled her. She began pumping her her hips as the other men surrounded her. She took one penis in her mouth and two in her hands. Other men stood around pumping their cocks eagerly awaiting their turns. She felt a finger rub her asshole then insert as she continued to ride president Jones.

Luke was so engrossed in the sight that he had not noticed that the women in the room had removed their temple clothing and were now naked in their chairs. Two of the naked women approached Luke. A sexy blonde woman in her mid forties with a brunette woman in her early thirties walked confidently over to Luke. Luke thought he recognized the blonde as the wife of one the high counselors. He did not know the brunette.

The blonde woman spoke," We are here to initiate you into the rites of plural marriage. You will consummate your marriages to your celestial plural wives with us by proxy." The brunette leaned in and kissed Luke passionately. The blonde reached down and began rubbing his penis through his clothes. She gently unzipped his white pants and pulled out his his thick hard pipe. She massaged his throbbing member at the base of his shaft, while the brunette climbed on top of him, facing outward. The blonde fondled his balls while the brunette began to bounce, sending her large breasts up and down with her rhythmically. The blonde leaned forward and began to kiss the bouncing brunette. Luke reached around to pull on the women's hard nipples as they continue to bounce and kiss. He could feel the dripping juices as the brunette came with a soft moan. The brunette stood up as the blonde bent to her knees and reached for Luke's cock. She pulled him into her swollen pussy lips as he entered her from behind. the brunette kissed the blonde the whispered something in her ear. The brunette then laid in front of the blonde woman with her legs spread open. The blond began licking the sopping juices from her glistening cunt. Luke enjoyed the site of the two women as he thrusted himself into the blonde from behind. He heard a familiar moan and looked up to see Marie engulfed in the passionate embrace of several priesthood holders. Her eyes opened to meet his, which sent them both into euphoric climax. Luke's balls tightened as he came with force into the blonde, as Marie felt her orgasm reach throughout her whole body in a wave of pleasure. The blonde and brunette returned to be with their own temporal husbands.

Slc10000
Slc10000
12 Followers
12