Sharing Hubby Ch. 1

Story Info
Hooters waitress has big plans for hubby's birthday.
2.9k words
4.31
97.1k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gina, you're crazy to get married so young. Are you pregnant?" that was every ones response when I announced I was marrying Rick. I guess they had reason since I was only 21, but they didn't know all the particulars. First, my parents died when I was 9 in an auto accident so an aunt whom I never really got close to raised me. When I went to college she gave me the money my parents had set aside for college but it wasn't very much so I had to work as well. I didn't have much experience so I took a job as a waitress at Hooters near campus. I had no skills but I do have nice tits. Actually I've become a good waitress as well.

The other reason was I truly loved Rick and although he was older (31) we got along so well. I guess I fell in love with him the first time we had sex. No man had ever made me reach orgasm before Rick. He not only taught me to cum, he taught me that I was very multi orgasmic. It's not uncommon for me to cum 5 or 6 times when we make love. I think it has to do with his amazing cock. His cock is about 6.5" long and its 5" thick. He also has very large, heavy balls that swing against my ass or my clit when we're doing it doggie (his favorite, mine is reverse cowgirl). I simply told my friends how much in love we were and that I didn't feel the need to wait. I'd already had a dozen lovers by the time we met (when I was 20).

To my story...

It was winter and I was a senior in college and still working at Hooters. I didn't need to but I actually enjoyed it and I was only taking two courses needed to graduate so I had plenty of spare time. Rick was a promising attorney and he sometimes worked 80 hours a week. I hated that, but he made up for it on the weekends. We did a lot of things together but mostly we fucked a few times every day over the weekend.

It was a Friday night in January and it was Rick's birthday the next day. I had made a video for him. I recorded myself shaving off my pubic hairs (something he mentioned often) and then getting myself off with my favorite vibrator. We loved videotaping our love- making and we had already accumulated hours upon hours in our first 7 months of marriage. I left it on the table as soon as you entered the apartment with a note telling him to watch it and stroke his cock but he was not to cum under any circumstances until I got home around 10 that night. I knew he would be exhausted so I already asked Veronica to drive me the 8 blocks home after work.

I had become very close to Veronica. She was one of the only ones who supported my marriage and this was despite the fact that she was already divorced. Roni was gorgeous. She was 29 but looked much younger. Her dad was black and her mom was this cute blonde from Germany. I had met them and they made a striking couple. They also made striking children. Veronica was a knockout and her younger brother was a real stud with the ladies. I was amazed to learn that in the year I knew her she had exactly zero lovers. In fact, it had been 18 months since she split with her husband and he was the last guy she was with. So many guys hit on her constantly but she insisted her only lovers were "these" and she held up her hand and wiggled her fingers, "and a drawer full of toys".

It started snowing around 8 that night and by the time it was time to leave the roads were covered with a few inches of it. By the time we cleaned off the car we were both frozen. The roads were terrible. I lived close but Veronica had a good ten- mile drive to her house. I insisted she come up and either let the snow stop or at least allow the plows to get rolling. She said she couldn't impose since she knew I had big plans for my hubby that night (I had told her I shaved but didn't mention the video). I insisted however and I think deep down she was grateful because the roads were terrible. We found a spot a block away from the apartment and headed over. We were freezing, but we managed to laugh and giggle the whole way there. She kept telling me that Rick was going to hate her for spoiling his night.

We entered the apartment and dropped our wet coats and took off our shoes. I went into the kitchen to put coffee up and told her to go into the living room. I was sure Rick would've been in the bedroom if he followed my instructions. For some reason I had a giddy, nervous feeling. I knew I had some sort of sexual attraction towards Veronica but I had that same attraction towards one of my best friends and to this day I've never acted on it. I just considered it a normal curiosity and it helped when I masturbated.

I walked into the living room to ask Roni how she liked her coffee and I stopped dead in my tracks. Rick was asleep in his recliner and Roni was standing over him. It took me a few seconds to realize why she was standing over my hubby and staring at him. It seems Rick must have been watching the video in the living room and was playing with himself a "little" as I had instructed him. He must have dozed off. He was wearing his running shorts and his cock and his large balls were hanging out of the leg. Even flaccid Rick's cock presents an impressive picture. I immediately went to cover him with a small blanket but Roni stopped me and whispered that Rick had a beautiful cock. I nodded and looked at it with her and she was leaning against me and her touch was igniting something in me.

Eventually we left Rick uncovered and went into the kitchen. My hands were shaking as I poured our coffee and we sat down. We were quiet for a minute but it felt like an hour before she told me the coffee was terrific. I smiled slightly and told her "thank you". Then she asked me if I was mad at her. I may have felt a lot of things but anger wasn't one of them. I assured her that I wasn't angry at all. I confessed to her that I was just feeling this odd, turned on feeling. She told me I was probably just horny anticipating getting to play with that "perfect cock". I giggled and told her that besides shaving I had video taped myself masturbating for him. I told her what my note had read regarding him just getting "it" warmed up and I told him I had bought several new outfits from Victoria's and for him to pick one and lay it out on the bed for me. She loved it and asked if she could see what he had chosen then she would be on her way so I could get busy.

We walked past Rick and into the living room. Rick was a deep sleeper, especially the first 2 or 3 hours after he falls asleep. I loved sucking his cock during that time because I could usually go at it for a good 15 minutes or more before he woke up. I loved giving head but Rick was so thick that I sometimes had trouble getting all of him in my mouth. But during those first few hours, I could do as I pleased. Usually by the time he woke up I was dripping wet and ready to fuck. Roni got a good eyeful again as we passed my sleeping hubby.

There were two outfits laid out on the bed and a note in the middle of them. I looked at the two he had chosen, both very sexy. The white outfit with thigh high stockings and a white garter belt and a thin white see thru bra and panty set. The other was the real nasty one. It was black with red lace and it had a peek-a-boo bra and crotch less panties. I was hoping he'd choose this one. I bought it because it was so much nastier then any of the sexy, lady- like stuff I owned.

I picked up the note and read it, Roni was reading it over my shoulder and again I had that tingly feeling with her body so close.

Amanda my little slut,

 

I couldn't decide between these two but I know either will turn little Ricky to steel. I did what you said and loved seeing you shave so much that you're going to get a surprise when you take off my shorts. I left the camera charged in the living room. It's still on the tripod. If you want, I've always been curious to see you suck me when I'm asleep and see what you do to make me so hard when I'm not conscious. I also took the liberty of leaving my cock out for you. I can't wait. I love you, baby.

"I better get out of here before I drip on your carpet" she said and turned to leave. She gave me a peck on the cheek and then I don't know where this idea came from because it's not like I was consciously thinking about it.

"It's his birthday Roni... I think he should get to see both outfits. Maybe you can wear one and I'll wear the other." I'm not sure if it was real or imagined, but I swore I saw a sparkle in Roni's gorgeous green eyes. "For real girl?" she didn't believe me.

"I think so" I said and felt shy suddenly but knew I meant it.

"Would it be alright if I had a quick shower? I'm a little sweaty and a little stubbly" she laughed.

"I could use one too" I said feeling the sweat under the arms of my t-shirt and the wetness between my legs.

We went into the bathroom and she asked me if I had a disposable razor and I started the shower and told her I'd be right back. I went to the linen closet and my heart stopped when I heard Rick's sleepy voice, "Amanda baby? You're home." I was still dressed and I walked into the living room and he was looking up at me half asleep. I told him I was going to take a shower and then we could start his birthday. He asked me if I was alone because he heard voices and I told him I was and that it was just the TV in the bedroom. He asked me if I got his note and I told him I was still deciding and that he'd be surprised when I got out. He kissed me and told me he was exhausted from work and for me to take my time because he'd just fallen asleep. "An hour nap would be great. Then I can stay up all night" I resisted the temptation to give his cock a squeeze because I wanted him to go back to sleep. I put the blanket over him and told him to relax and that I planned on showing him what I do to him when he's asleep. "You like that idea?" he smiled sleepily and I just nodded, "very much sweetie" and left him. I turned back and his eyes were already closed and he had a smile on his face.

That's when I nearly backed out. I was horny then I'd ever been but now I was nervous to how I would react if something happened between Roni and Rick. She was so sexy I guess I felt jealous that he would like her more then me. I stepped into the shower and she told me to hurry up because the water felt amazing. I took a deep breath and dropped my jeans and panties and pulled off my Hooters T and my sports bra. My 34C breasts felt good to be out of the tight confines of the sports bra. I opened the shower curtain and froze. Of course I had seen naked women in the shower at school and in the lockers, but here was this light chocolate colored woman and she was in my and my husbands shower. Her back was towards me. All I could think of was that black women do have amazing butts. It was absolutely perfect!

When she turned I know my knees went a little weak. I'd seen her in her bra at work a few times when we were changing but she wore those real support types. Now I saw why. Roni was at least a full D, maybe even a DD and while her breasts were the same color as her smooth skin, the nipples and areola were almost black. I don't know how long I stared but she finally broke my trance asking in a joking way "you act like you've never seen a naked woman before" and I looked up at her smiling face. I know I blushed, even with my olive skin it had to show. It took me a minute or two to let my eyes wander down to the single strip of black hair above her clit. She shaved besides the lips, which I also was fascinated by. They were the same color as her nipples and they hung down slightly from her outer labia. I smiled and told her I'd never seen a black woman naked before. She reminded me that she was only half black. "Sorry" I said and she burst out laughing and then I did. It was like a huge release of nervous energy and we both laughed hard for a few more minutes.

I asked her what she was planning to shave and she pointed to the strip of hair and then "Back here too" and spread her ass cheek with one hand. Now I cannot begin to tell you the number of emotions that were going through me at that very moment in the shower. I do know that I've never felt hornier in my entire life. She moved aside a bit so I could stand under the water with her and when our naked bodies brushed I swear I could feel a squirt of honey shoot from my pussy. I was grateful to be under the water now so she wouldn't see how wet she was making me.

She stood on one side of the shower and shaved herself while I went over any five o'clock shadow that I had formed. I tried not to look at her and was doing alright until she finished and I finished and she offered to wash my back. I turned from her and felt her hands lathering my back and when I felt her breasts brush my back I arched my back a bit and rubbed my ass against her smooth belly. She asked me when the last time a woman had touched me and seemed genuinely surprised and somewhat pleased when I told her she was the first. I turned to her and took the soap as she turned around. Her skin was so perfect and I think I already mentioned her ass.

"You've been with women before?" I asked. She told me she hadn't since her divorce but that she was having an affair with an older woman during the whole time her husband and her were fighting. She considered leaving for L.A. with this woman because she was wealthy and she was relocating but decided she could never leave the East coast. I was quiet and then asked her in almost a whisper how it felt to make love to a woman. She turned and looked me in the eye and asked if I'd ever been kissed by another a woman. Wordlessly I nodded my head no and she leaned in and our lips touched. I didn't resist when I felt her soft tongue entering my mouth. Our arms were around each other and our bodies were touching and it felt so amazing I think just kissing her gave me a tiny orgasm. She broke the kiss and told me maybe we should save it for another time since I had a big cock waiting for me in the next room.

We shut off the water and helped dry each other's bodies and I peeked out to make sure Rick was asleep again. I heard him snoring slightly, that little smile still on his face. We tip toed down the hall and into the bedroom and I closed the door behind us. I handed her the white outfit and as we dressed she looked at me and asked me what I wanted her to do. I smiled as a wicked idea crossed my mind... "I have an idea" I said and sat beside her on the bed.

To Be Continued...