Sharing Hubby Ch. 2

Story Info
Husband gets an amazing birthday present.
2.8k words
4.46
124.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told Roni what I had just thought of and was pleased that she found the idea so agreeable after she asked me several times if I were "sure". I couldn't believe it myself, but I was sure and I was also sure that this night would be like none other I had ever experienced.

Dressed to thrill, we went back into the living room and I went to the camera, already mounted on the tripod and quietly moved it to the front of the recliner where Rick blissfully slept. His legs were parted slightly and his delicious dick and smooth balls were easily accessible from the wide leg of his shorts. My mouth wasn't the only thing watering at that moment.

Knowing that Rick usually slept when I started these blowjobs, I had decided that I wanted to see Roni suck him to full erection. My plan was to take over just before he awoke and she would take over behind the camera and film us fucking. So I motioned my friend towards my husband and my body trembled as I watched her kneel beside him. She looked so sexy in the white outfit that I couldn't believe I wanted her at that moment as much as I wanted his beautiful cock.

She licked it without using her hands. Up and down the shaft and she flicked her long, pink tongue over the head and he already was starting to thicken. Once she held it and looked at me and she smiled. Her sensuous lips opened and she took his cock in her mouth and she didn't even move her head. I knew she was sucking him with the inside of her mouth and he was responding as his cock was becoming fully erect. When I did this to him, I usually had a good ten minutes before his cock fully responded and then I had another five minutes or so before he would wake up… not tonight though. In less then five minutes she had brought him to full erection. I was dripping by now watching another woman suck my husband's cock. I wanted to get on the other side and share it with her like I'd seen in the porno movies Rick and I enjoyed. I was frozen however. I couldn't move from behind the camera.

Then Rick stirred and his hand moved to Roni's head. I watched his face through the lens and his eyes opened and there was a brief moment of recognition. The mouth on his cock wasn't his wife's. He looked at me and he had a questioning look on his face yet he didn't stop the mouth that was now giving him exquisite head. I had to admit; I felt a momentary ping of jealousy at how well Roni seemed to handle his thick cock.

With his right hand gently on the back of Roni's head, he motioned me towards him with his left. I knew what he wanted. I made sure the camera was focused on Roni's mouth, as it slid up and down his shaft and made sure the camera would capture me on the other side. I walked to him and leaned in and we kissed passionately and I told him "Happy birthday, sweetheart" and then was beside Roni. She held his wet cock out for me and I immediately took him in while she lowered her head and started to lick and suck his balls.

I really don't know how long we worked on him but we had developed a perfect method. We were either licking his cock together, she on one side while I licked the other. Or one of us would lick and suck his shaft while the other did the same to his heavy balls, which I had noticed were already tightening. On several occasions our tongues touched and we would stop sucking long enough to share a kiss. Then he gently pulled our mouths from his cock and told us he wasn't ready to cum yet.

Roni and I stood up and he looked at us and he whistles, telling us both how beautifully sexy and slutty we looked. Roni's nipples had hardened and seemed to get even darker. They showed through her top and I could see how wet she had made the panties. Rick said he needed to get his cock in a hot pussy. I looked at Roni and I think she sensed my hesitating to offer my husband's cock to her pussy the way I had offered it to her mouth. "Fuck that beautiful wife of yours… I know if I had a cock I'd be fucking her already."

I was still wearing the crotch less panties and I don't think Rick had realized yet that I shaved my pussy for him. Roni went to the camera and I straddled my husband. He held his fat cock by the base and I lowered my drenched pussy down and over it. I swear I almost came as I felt him stretching me. Usually there is a few seconds of discomfort when he first enters me because his cock is so thick. He usually works it in slowly. Tonight though I was so wet and so ready that all I felt was complete pleasure and as I felt my bare pussy lips touch bottom, I started my first orgasm and it nearly knocked me off his cock. I could hear Roni telling us how hot we looked but it seemed like a voice coming from inside my head. Rick had his mouth locked on one of my nipples and his hands on my ass as he pulled me down so that he was fucking me harder and deeper then I could remember him ever doing before. I exploded a second time and his pace slowed. I know he was trying to hold back his own orgasm. Rick had incredible staying power and although I knew he could get hard again, I knew it took him some time.

He stopped pumping and told me he wanted to fuck me from behind. I nodded frantically, needing more of that cock pounding me. I was on sensory overdrive and knew that it was going to be one of those sessions where I came practically non-stop. I quickly got up and Rick did the same thing. His cock made a popping sound as he slipped out of me. I got on the recliner, my ass up in the air offering my pussy to him and I heard him gasp, "Oh shit baby, that looks so amazing" and I knew he had realized for the first time that my pussy was hairless for him. He practically ripped the panties down and instead of his hard cock I felt him bury his face in my dripping wet crotch. He sucked and slobbered all over me and I could swear he was trying to stuff his whole head in my pussy. He sucked at my pussy like never before and it drove me to another orgasm that buckled my knees.

He placed his hand under my stomach and pulled my ass back up and this time it was his cock that slid in. I was so wet that for the first time in all the times we fucked, I felt loose around his cock. He started to fuck me deep and steady and I could hear Roni saying how good we looked and how sexy his big balls looked banging into my clit. After about five minutes of this steady fucking I felt movement between my legs. A moment later I felt Roni's mouth touch my clit. I moaned so loud I was sure every neighbor in the building could hear. Roni was sucking my clit while Rick was fucking me and it took all of two minutes for me to start a series of orgasms that overtook me. Then I heard Rick moaning and telling her to suck his balls. I could not imagine how well that must've felt for him but if was anything like having my clit licked while getting fucked; I knew he would explode soon enough.

When Roni locked her lips around my clit again my series of smaller orgasms turned into one huge one and I started cumming like crazy. I was bucking so hard that when I heard Rick grunt I had slipped forward and his cock slid from me. The first blast of cum shot all over my ass then I just heard loud sucking noises and looked down to see that Roni had taken his spurting cock and put it in her mouth. He was fucking her mouth, pumping it full of his jizz and I could see her trying to swallow fast enough but it was running out of the corners of her mouth. Finally Rick fell back and took a seat on the floor.

Roni came to me and kissed me and she shared my husbands sweet cum with me. Our kiss was wet and sloppy which also seemed the perfect way to describe my well-fucked pussy. I knew right then that getting fucked and having your pussy eaten at the same time was something I would definitely have to repeat in the future. "Maybe we should move this to the bedroom" Rick said and we both agreed. I knew looking at his soft cock that it would be a few minutes before he was ready to continue. I also knew there was something I wanted to try… Roni's pussy needed attention and I wanted to give it some.

Rick was gathering the camera equipment in the living room while Roni and I walked down the hall to the bedroom. She licked my back and I stopped walking and she just smiled and said she was cleaning some cum off that she missed. I turned and we kissed again. Her mouth was so sensual and I realized that despite being so well fucked, I was still horny and still ready for more.

We knelt on my king-sized bed facing each other and started kissing again. My hands went to her breasts, which were stretching out the white camisole and I hardly paid attention to Rick entering the bedroom and setting up the camera. I lifted her top over her head and my mouth went to a hard nipple and I started to explore another woman's tits for the first time in my life. They felt amazing, different then mine, softer, bigger. She was tweaking my nipples as I licked and sucked hers and Rick said quietly how sexy we both looked. I looked over at him and smiled. He was sitting on the floor and holding the camera, his cock already looked like it was showing signs of coming back.

We were lying side by side on the bed. I had taken off my peek a boo bra and was completely naked. We kissed for several minutes and then I wanted to suck on her breasts again so I lowered my head and went to work. I played with one tit as I sucked the other and Roni was enjoying it. I saw her raising her pelvis up and then spreading her legs slightly so I let my hand wander down her flat belly. I could see a wet spot on her panties but when I ran my hand over her crotch I felt her wetness everywhere. For some reason that turned me on beyond belief, feeling all that wetness.

Inspired now I kissed my way down her belly and ran my tongue around her belly button before slipping it inside. Her legs spread even wider. I put my hands on the waist of her panties and looked to see Rick right above me, camera pointed at our new lover. I lowered her panties and her crotch was wet and shiny. Her dark outer lips were parted and her pink pussy was poking out at us. I inhaled her womanly smell and it was intoxicating. I knew before my tongue touched her that I would be a cunt lapper for life now. Her pussy was the sexiest thing I ever saw. "It's beautiful" I said to no one in particular but heard Rick agree with me.

Roni came pretty quickly but I kept at it. Her pussy tasted so good. I never ate a woman before but knew what I liked so that's how I ate this amazing pussy. By the time I took my mouth away I could tell she had cum at least three times and I loved that I could make another woman cum like that. I kissed my way up her body until our lips met in another passionate kiss. We were both sweating and our smooth skin looked shiny. "I really need to taste you again" she smiled and I was going to lie back on the bed but she told me she wanted me to squat over her face. I stood up and lowered my pussy onto her mouth. I shuddered when she started sucking on my labia. With my eyes glazed over I looked at Rick putting the camera back on the tripod. His hard cock stood straight out and he was ready for more.

When this all started I never intended to let my husband fuck Veronica. I figured a blow- job would be enough of a treat for him. But now I wanted him to fuck her but not only for him, but because I kept thinking this sexy bitch hadn't had cock in way too long. Rick stood on the bed and offered me his cock to suck, which I did gladly for a minute or two. Then I motioned down at Roni's finger rubbing her own cunt while she nibbled on mine. Rick mouthed; "are you sure?" and I smiled, reassuring him.

He got between Roni's legs and lifted them up and then opened them wide. I leaned forward and gave her a quick lick before I grabbed my husband's cock and helped him guide his cock into Roni's delicious cunt. He slid the mushroom head along her slit, just inside the lips and she moaned around my pussy. Slowly he slid in. She stopped licking my pussy and was moaning as she felt his cock stretch her tight cunt. I asked Rick how her pussy felt and he said she was so hot and wet. I told him he was the first cock to be in there in a very long time and he seemed delighted by that thought.

I watched with my face inches from his thick cock and was amazed to be so close to the fucking. With each in thrust his cock seemed to stuff her puffy lips downward and then those same lips would stretch outward and cling to his cock when he pulled out. She had totally abandoned the idea of eating my pussy, which was okay, I understood. Her constant moaning made me think she was having either one huge orgasm or many, many small ones. Rick's cock was covered with her creamy juices and a few times I pulled him out to suck him into my mouth and taste her. It tasted different then her clear fluid did but I still loved her taste. She would moan every time I pulled Rick's cock out to take it in my mouth. She was so into this fuck that I moved from above her and lay next to her so I could play with her clit and suck her big dark nipples.

Eventually she asked if he would fuck her from behind and when she got up on her hands and knees I quickly crawled beneath her. I wanted to suck her clit while Rick fucked her just like she did for me. She was so wet that Rick's entire crotch was covered and I tried to lick her every drop from everywhere between her legs and my husbands. Eventually she came so hard that her entire body went totally limp and I think she nearly passed out. Rick just grabbed his wet cock and I watched as his fist flew up and down the shaft and his cock erupted all over Veronica's ass. When he finished shooting I licked his tasty cock clean and then licked his cum from Veronica who was almost sleeping already. Her smooth coco colored skin had a thin sheen of sweat and she shined like a goddess.

Rick lay down on the bed and I lay on the other side and the three of us slept cuddled together. The next morning I felt a hand on my pussy as I stirred awake. I opened my eyes to see Veronica sucking Rick's sleeping cock and rubbing my clit. Needless to say, she stayed until we both had to go to work Sunday afternoon. Veronica is definitely going to be a part of our lives from now on and Rick teases me telling me when she gets herself a man I can fuck his big black cock. I'm so wet right now, I have to go wake my husband. Thanks for reading :)