Sharing is Caring

Story Info
A lesson in service over competition.
891 words
3.88
11.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can look into your eyes; your lips brush mine, and it's almost like kissing you... But I can't concentrate on that. All that I am is the mouth that Daddy needs to put his cock in. I want to take whatever he decides to give me. I can take whatever he gives me that I believe I cannot take. I am giving him the best blow job of his life, and you are in the way. I will swallow and gag and tear up and feel pain in my jaw and push through the pain because I adore him. I adore him, and he has ordered us to share his cock. I'm frantic. You are so deeply immersed in sucking that there is no room for me. Daddy starts to cum into your mouth, and I'm so hungry for his come that I push you away from his cock, hoping to catch some of what I worked so hard to bring forth.

We are both covered in cum and sweat and humiliation. I know my competition with you is not what matters. The part of me that reminds me to stop fighting you and have some respect is silenced by your first blow to my chest. We have forgotten Daddy in our lust for each other's pain. Anger and lust combine as we wrestle, no holds barred. We are animals doing whatever we can to tear each other apart. Fighting over a piece of meat that neither of us will be able to keep if we keep this up. I feel Daddy's hands pulling us apart, holding us still, forcing us to look at him. We both remember ourselves and attempt, too late, to return to an attitude of respect.

-----+-----

I know why we are being beaten, and I am still angry at you. It's all your fault for hogging Daddy's cock. I channel the pain into insulting you. I'd hit you and bite you if I could. It's all your fault that it hurts to bad that I'm whining inside, begging for mercy. It seems like this could go on forever. But it doesn't. You've been thanking Daddy and apologizing with each strike. You get the forgiveness and praise I want so badly.

But for me welts and bruises aren't enough. I started the fight, and Daddy doesn't think I've learned my lesson. I am tied to the rough wall tightly. Each tiny movement reminds me of the pain I just endured. My left hand is tied at my waist, and my right is tied above my head. I am not allowed to close my eyes while you fuck Daddy. I wasn't content with sharing, so now I am not allowed to share. Even in my anger and frustration I am painfully aroused. When I beg to be let down to help, I am ordered to shut up and content myself with jerking off my own cock. My left hand is untrained in the rhythm I need. With every stroke I am closer to frustration, and Daddy is closer to orgasm. You are holding back, waiting for Daddy to have his fill before you release. Watching you together is exquisite. I don't know whether I hate it or love it. I am left alone with my frustration as you lose yourselves in Daddy's orgasm.

I close my eyes in remorse. I will do anything to be touched, but I am resigned to this just punishment. Daddy knows what I need.

-----+-----

I open my eyes as I feel the ropes on my wrists being removed. I am unbound and laid over the edge of the bed. The welts on my ass stretch with the change in position. I don't know what is going to happen. You and Daddy are both behind me. I feel Daddy's lubed hands gently opening me, teasing me, and then guiding your cock into me. Daddy's comforting hands on my hips set the rhythm. I feel the impact of his strength into you, into me, coursing through your cock into my body. Daddy is still fucking me with your cock as he moves from behind you and sits on the bed in front of me. He reaches across my back and you gasp as he grabs the collar around your neck, controlling the rhythm of his fuck puppets. I feel his hard cock against my cheek, so I reach for it with my mouth, taking it in so deeply I gag.

With tears in my eyes, I suck, and gasp, and feel the pounding of Daddy fucking me from both ends at once. With one hand in my hair and the other on your collar, he continues to set the pace. As our movements get wilder and wilder, Daddy is still in control. Orgasms shudder through me, but Daddy doesn't stop. I'm sobbing, and sucking, and feeling Daddy pounding against my bruised cheeks until I forget to breathe. Daddy's cock empties into me, and we all go limp. I'm crying softly now. Daddy pulls me up onto the bed into a strong embrace while you curl around my back. He doesn't need to tell me we've pleased him because I can feel it, but he does anyway. I finally slip off to sleep in the warm glow of his murmured, "Such good boys."