Sharing Is Caring

Story Info
Becoming a cuckold.
7.6k words
4.07
83.7k
42
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed my wife Dee and I had picked a good weekend for an overnight stay in town. It was a lovely hot sunny Saturday morning as we drove in and both were in a relaxed and playful mood. Dee was feeling quite flirty and contented so even wore a nice thin cotton dress to travel in and, as I discovered within the first ten minutes, no panties! I had slipped my hand up onto her bare thigh, which I could never resist, had a little stroke upwards and felt the soft bareness of exposed pussy on the outside of my hand. Dee had eagerly permitted my intrusion by silently looking straight ahead and opening her legs for me to obtain a good feel.

This was a pleasing development so as I teased Dee to wetness with my strokes and nudges, I made sure to discuss what mischief we could get up to in the evening. Maybe a meal and while away a few hours in a nightclub so Dee could chat up a few guys and dance, tease them into having an erection by rubbing herself against them in the slow dances and all the while let me sit as if a stranger and keep an eye on things. Dee loved this new flirting game of ours so I knew I would be getting her excited when we just talked about the options!

However, I already had made plans for the afternoon, unbeknown to Dee! I was tossing up in my mind whether to tell Dee or surprise her, but once we had got half way, I had resolved to really get her juices flowing and confess what I had lined up.

"Well." I announced in a matter of fact manner, "I've actually got the afternoon all planned."

Dee could tell by the cheeky grin on my face that I was up to mischief.

"Oh?" Dee asked, trying to hide the eagerness to know what.

"Yes" I continued, "there's someone I have been eager to introduce to you and they are going to come and meet us at the hotel."

"Who is it?" Dee asked excitedly as her mind started racing. Dee were wondering what this was all about and why the mystery.

I pondered again whether to just keep her guessing.

She was going through scenarios in her mind and based upon my cheeky demeanour and the way I had been idly arousing her with my touching, concluded that it was going to involve a great deal of sexual pleasure... Could it be a couple we had encountered online? Maybe it is another woman? Or, Dee wondered, even maybe a guy?

Dee started asking me, like a game of twenty questions and I was economical with the clues. In fact, what I had planned had taken me a few weeks and if Dee had known what I had already arranged and the exchanges of facts and information, she would have probably been cross with me!

This was going to be my finest hour. I was filled with some trepidation because I had such mixed feelings about it, but I knew it would be the ultimate idea to pleasure Dee and my love for her and love of pleasuring her were the key elements in my decision to proceed.

I had scanned different people online specifically looking for one particular guy that I thought might provide Dee with the ultimate experience. I had contacted a few and settled on this one guy, been to meet him, talked with him about Dee and found him to be a really nice guy. Physically, he would be everything I knew Dee would enjoy the most. Just to whet his appetite I had shown him pictures of Dee naked in all her glory. Described her lovely skin, the softness and fullness of her breasts, Her wonderfully sensual kisses and every little detail of the woman I knew. He was certainly keen to help me with my quest and was eager for us to make it happen.

Her excited questioning and badgering me for an answer finally took their toll.

"Ok." I said flatly. "I have arranged for a guy I met to come and meet us. I've spoken to him at much length, met him and he's a lovely bloke. In his early thirties, very good looking and he had an amazing big cock that, after telling him about you and showing him pictures of you naked, he now desperately wants you to have it!"

There was a stunned silence. Her mind stopped racing through alternatives and the reality of what was on offer began to sink in. Also, the fact that I had shared so much about her with some stranger including erotic images of her naked!

"So you've arranged for this guy to join us?" Dee asked in a way that was as if she were struggling to believe it to be true and also put an emphasis on the word "join" to express it in a sexual way rather than a social connotation.

"Kind of..." I replied. "In fact, what I have in mind is that you and Kane, that's his name by the way, are going to spend some time alone together this afternoon in our hotel room and also in our bed."

I chose the words carefully because I wanted to make sure I used the key words and phrases that I knew would excite and arouse Dee most. "Alone together," "hotel room" and "bed." More than this, he had a big cock in my judgement and I was going to leave Dee alone with him to have sex!

Suddenly, Dee felt filled with a mixture of blind panic and excitement. The anxiety was outweighing the excitement as soon as I had told her my intention, but my words started to dance in her mind and her sensual side started to surge. This was a 'fait a complete' being presented, my tone told Dee it wasn't negotiable and she was now feeling a hotness and buzzing between her legs as her nipples hardened and she felt herself blushing with arousal.

Dee turned to me and gave an ironic smile.

"I love you baby! What a wonderful thing to give me. I'm sure I shall love it."

Dee said it in an almost reassuring way but tinged with reluctance as if to assuage my own doubts and jealousy.

"I have no doubts you will." I stated and drove in silence and allowed her mind to get to work on anticipating the experience. Was he good looking? Would Dee actually fancy him? How big IS his cock and if I liked him then Dee probably would too.

Once at the hotel we checked in and went up to the room. As arranged, there was a king sized bed which dominated what was essentially a standard arrangement for hotel rooms. It was a large open plan room with a bed, two armchairs and round coffee table and a nicely appointed bathroom off the hallway as you entered, plus luggage rack and small fully stocked fridge and shelf with kettle and various hot drink sachets. There was a large dresser with huge mirror installed at the end of the bed. As soon as we had unpacked, I sent a text to Kane, which was his signal to come on over in exactly one hour and gave him the room number and floor.

"You'd better get a wiggle on and shower and change" I instructed. "He will be here in exactly one hour."

Dee threw her arms around me and gave me a lovely warm kiss.

"I'm scared!!" Dee confessed.

"Well don't be" I reassured. "He really is a nice guy and very good looking. Besides, he fancies you something rotten!"

I took the time in our embrace to gently unclip her bra behind her back as we kissed a long, lingering and loving kiss. I slowly slid my hand up under her dress to between her legs and gently stroked her pussy, which was now soaking wet. I noted just how soft and smooth Dee felt, having given herself a shave and moisturise that morning. I unzipped her dress and let it gently fall to the floor around her feet exposing her nakedness, then I gently suckled her engorged nipples sensually and lovingly, my hands stroking her neck, back and buttocks.

I desperately wanted to fuck her there and then, but didn't want to maybe spoil the anticipation Dee held regarding events that were going to take place in an hour or so.

I slipped out of my clothes and led Dee by the hand to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and once the temperature was right, stepped into the shower cubicle with her and we washed each other lovingly. Dee washed her hair and conditioned it and stepped into the fluffy towel I held open for her when she finished rinsing.

"No need for you to worry about what to wear" I stated. "You are going to be wearing this..." as I grabbed a big white fluffy towelling robe from behind the bathroom door.

Her pretty eyes looked up at me and suddenly she looked vulnerable, beautiful and loving. Her nails were all painted. She was clean and soft and all that was the difference between her looking like a sex goddess was a hairdryer and some mascara!

Once she had brushed her teeth, I led her wrapped in her towel and sat her on the stool to the dresser and she used their hair drier to start drying her hair.

Whilst Dee got herself organised, I grabbed one of the two bottles of Merlot we had brought from our case and opened one, pouring her a glass and placing it alongside her on the dresser.

"Get this into for Dutch Courage" I insisted. Dee gulped a couple of mouthfuls and I sat watching her get ready and apply her eye make-up. Every now and then I fussed over her whilst keeping an eye on time and refilled her wine glass.

Once Dee had finished and applied perfume (a swift squirt to her pussy too, I noted!) I took the towel and slipped the robe over her shoulders as I stood behind her standing naked assessing herself in the mirror.

*****

I checked my watch.

"Ok. I'm going down to meet Kane. He will be here in five minutes so I shall send him up when he arrives. Ok?"

Dee gave me a worried look and feigned a cry.

"I'm not sure I can go through with this" Dee pleaded.

"Well too late. No choice" I stated. "I love you baby, don't ever doubt it! I want you to have a wonderful time. I will be back in a while to see you."

With that, I kissed Dee and stroked the side of her face and neck. I needed to make the break clean as I was having second thoughts too and fighting to quell my jealousy and self-doubt, so I simply walked to the door. I turned and gave her a smile and she f***ed one in return, then I opened the door and left her.

The sound of the door slamming brought on a brief moment of panic. Five minutes. And then a stranger will be knocking on the door!

Her feminine sensuality took over. Dee studied herself in the mirror, adjusted the robe to conceal her nakedness beneath as far as possible and secured the belt with a firm bow. Dee checked her hair, make-up and all the details that were going to form the first impression and started to try and visualise the coming face to face with a stranger. What to say, how to act. Dee felt herself blush and, noticeably, her nipples hardened and sent shocks of pleasure down her tummy to her pussy. Dee quickly rubbed her hand over her pussy to make sure it wasn't too wet and rushed to the bathroom to have a wee, being careful to douche afterwards and wash her hands. Then she brushed her teeth yet again and patted her tingling pussy dry with a towel, then readjusted the robe in the bathroom mirror.

Suddenly there was a gentle knock at the door.

Dee jumped, startled from her gaze in the mirror and took a couple of deep breaths. She gently padded to the door and peered through the spy-hole. There was stood a good looking guy looking down below the viewing hole as if trying to hear movement. Her heart jumped. "Wow! He's very nice!" Dee thought to Herself and felt the excitement surge within her stomach.

With a final deep breath, Dee reached out and took the door handle and gently opened the door and peered at the visitor around the half opened door with a soft smile.

The first thing Dee noticed was his piercing blue eyes and a nice set of teeth in a broad smile. He was over six foot and therefore taller than me, athletic build and wearing a loose checked white and blue shirt, grey chino style jeans and casual brown loafers.

"Hi! I'm Kane!" he announced. "Dee isn't it?"

"Hi Kane. Yes! I'm Dee." She opened the door and Kane stepped past her into the hallway.

As he passed Dee noticed he smelled clean, kind of soapy and fresh with a hint of a pleasing aftershave. He had short mid brown curly hair and he was very nice indeed!! He was about six foot two so towered over Dee barefoot and he had a good build, slighter than me but looked very athletic.

Kane stopped as he entered the main room and turned to Dee as she followed.

Offering his hand he said "Your husband has told me a lot about you. I'm really pleased to meet you at last."

Dee put her hand in his and noted its size and softness as he gently grasped her in a hand shake, returning his smile. Not sure what to say and somewhat overwhelmed at how sexy this guy was, Dee blurted "Can I get you a glass of wine?"

"That'll be nice" Kane confirmed and Dee filled the empty glass for him and topped hers up again. As she did so, she could feel him eyeing her up and down, looking at her bare feet and legs and gazing at her breasts cosseted within the towelling robe but with nipples totally erect and by now tingling in anticipation.

Handing him his glass he returned her eye contact and simply said "Thank you."

Her nervousness was clear during these opening moments and she wasn't quite sure what she felt about the situation.

Kane broke the awkward silence.

"You know" he stated. "It has always been a fantasy of mine to meet a woman who is as attractive as you are but older than me and to be alone with her like this. Women I usually meet don't seem to be as relaxed and as confident as you are."

Dee emitted a chuckle at the irony of his statement. She felt anything but confident and in fact, found him to be very open and confident, a trait she rather liked about him as well as his good looks.

"I can assure you that I'm not as confident as you think!" Dee blurted.

"Well, you seem more confident than I am" observed Kane.

"I can assure you that I'm actually shaking like a leaf inside right now!" Dee offered.

"Oh? Well please don't be nervous" Kane assured her and reached out and placed his hand on the side of her face, cupping it in his hand. He gently stroked her hair and tucked it behind her ear with his finger. His touch was electrifying.

Dee felt shivers run down her spine and her pussy ached with arousal. She wanted this man and her body was betraying any sense of calmness she was trying to portray.

*****

Kane placed his glass on the dresser and stepped toward Dee. Still with his hand cupping the side of her face he stooped from his position towering over her and gently kissed her on the lips. Dee raised her face to receive it, placed her glass down on the dresser and closed her eyes to enjoy the warmth and softness of his lips, breathing in his scent and feeling her heart thumping in her chest. Her legs were shaking by now too, as Kane put his arm around her waist and pulled her to him in an embrace, which Dee returned by putting her arms around him and hands on his back.

Dee continued the kiss and felt Kane's tongue gently probe her mouth and toy with her own tongue. The kiss deepened and his hands were now exploring her through the robe, stroking her back and bottom, holding her against him as he kissed her and she felt his groin pressing urgently against her belly. Her excitement and arousal at the feel of his cock swelling against her were becoming too much to bear. She wanted to know this man. She wanted to see and feel how big he was but she wanted to make the anticipation last. But the swelling that was evident was definitely large.

As Kane kissed her, he held her bottom with his hand and freed the other to raise each foot in turn and untie his shoes and slip them off along with his socks. Dee remained engaged with his kiss and felt his firm muscular body through his shirt, stroking up his back to his broad shoulders. Once he had removed his shoes he moved back from her with his chest, still pressing his arousal against her and slipped a hand into the fold of the front of the gown seeking out her bare breast with a soft, strong hand. It found its target and brushed over her nipple, which sent shocks like static electricity to her clitoris which throbbed and ached for touch as she rubbed against his thigh.

Dee decided she needed to investigate; to know this man with her hands. She slipped a hand between their bodies and sought out the big bulge that was pressed against her belly. Dee stroked the palm of her hand over it and it was immense! Her hand wouldn't fit all the way round it and as she stroked down to his balls and up along its length her excitement almost peaked. Dee could feel an orgasm welling inside of her at the sheer excitement and anticipation of having this immense cock pulsing and throbbing in her hands, her mouth and penetrating her...

Kane broke off the kiss and looked Dee in the eyes.

"Time to give you what your husband wants you to have" he stated and stepped away from her. Dee immediately gazed at the focus of her recent attentions, a massive cock that was bulging rudely and straining against the front of his trousers. He stared Dee in the eye as he unbuttoned his shirt in an instant, discarding it with distain then retaining her gaze, quickly removed his trousers and boxers in one fail swoop. He was totally naked there stood in front of her in his magnificence and he calmly went and lay on the bed...

Reaching a hand out to Dee as he reclined, he beckoned her to join him.

"I need your help over here to deal with this" he stated, glancing at his magnificent erect cock that was propped upwards off of his belly by the fingers of his right hand for her to admire.

Indeed, it was an incredible sight. There was this amazingly handsome man reclining naked on the bed with the most beautiful cock Dee had ever imagined, there presented to her for her enjoyment and inviting her interaction.

Dee couldn't take Her eyes off this magnificent sight and her first orgasm swept through her as she untied the gown and slipped it from her shoulders seductively, causing the material to stroke across her nipples and down her back triggering her body into climax. Dee gave out a sigh and moved almost stealthily, cat-like and crawled onto the bed between Kane's legs and knelt there taking in the vista, she reached for him with her right hand and stroked its length almost like she would pet an a****l, from the top of the shaft down to his large, masculine testicles. Dee felt his cock pulse powerfully and jump as she stroked him and felt the softness of the taut skin and his huge balls. Taking his magnificent cock in her right hand she grasped the shaft and gently tugged downward. Kane sighed loudly and closed his eyes, throwing his head back onto the pillows he had propped himself up with. Dee placed her other hand on him and with one hand near the base and one near the top gently jerked his erection seductively.

Immediately, the thought crossed her mind; how would this feel inside of her? Could it fit inside her? Could she possibly ride this magnificent cock?

Dee leaned forward and licked the trickle of clear pre-cum that oozed from its tip, up over and all around the ridge of the purple, swollen head and took it into her mouth as far as it could go. Kane moaned with appreciation. Dee held her breath and took the head deep into her throat as far as she could and with it jammed in her throat it was only still half in!

Kane gave out a moan of pleasure and submission to her attentions. Dee gently sucked and licked the head of the cock in and out of her hungry mouth and felt the shaft twitch and pulse with every flick of her tongue. Her pussy was now so wet that her juices were running down her inner thighs and her calf was soaked with her sweet juices where she had settled onto it to kneel in comfort as she worked this beautiful organ.

Dee wanted no more foreplay or attention, just to have him inside of her, so she crawled up and over Kane and straddled him grasping his stiff cock in her right hand and steadied herself with her left hand on his chest. Slowly she backed up onto the head of it, guiding the tip to her waiting and slippery gaping pussy and lowered herself so the head was inside her. Her pussy stretched painlessly to accommodate it and she felt a second orgasm overtake her. "Oh My god!"