Sharing is Caring Ch. 01

Story Info
Sis catches him watching mom's homemade porn.
2.6k words
4.51
249.5k
65
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oedipal
oedipal
95 Followers

The women of my family are all oversexed. I knew this from a young age. My mother wore my father out frequently, and by the time we were teenagers, made no pretense about why dad needed a nap in the middle of the afternoon all the time on weekends. But having an insatiable appetite for your spouse is not that big a deal. My aunt Liz, on the other hand, was a total slut. No one spoke about it too openly, but we all knew. I was maybe 12 when my older brother told me that our other uncles had all slept with her, and only 16 when my brother joined that not so exclusive club.

Like I said, my mother was different than her sister. Or so I'd always thought.

Until the day I found the tape in the VCR.

I was home alone, so I decided to do what any 20 year old boy would do and watch some porn. My father had a nice collection he didn't think I knew about in his closet. I grabbed a random tape, unlabeled, and popped it in.

Half of dad's collection was laughably bad. It was always hit or miss. He didn't seem to be very discriminating in that regard. So I wasn't sure what to expect, but I certainly didn't expect a home made video.

I jumped up immediately and snatched the remote. But while my fingers reached for the stop button, a perverse curiosity told me to leave it on. I don't know why seeing my dad slipping my mother's clothes off didn't scar me. It wasn't even arousing. Or so I told myself. It was just...like watching a train wreck. How do you look away?

Mom, predictably, was incredibly aggressive. She ripped my father's belt off and grabbed his long thin cock out, hunger gleaming in her eyes. I always kept the volume down low just in case, but this time I decided to turn it up just enough to hear my father telling my mom what an animal she was.

She shook her black hair over her shoulder and wet her puffy lips. Stroking my father with one hand, she teased her nipples with the other...which drew my attention to the fact that my mother was incredibly well endowed. Her round, creamy white breasts hung about level with her elbows, but they still looked fairly firm.

I wasn't getting aroused by watching my mother give my father a better blow job than I usually saw in any of dad's porns. I wasn't. That wouldn't be right.

But by the time dad was pistoning in and out of mom from behind, the impact sending hypnotic ripples across her soft, wide ass, I knew I was lying to myself.

I stroked away with reckless abandon before long.

So reckless, in fact, I didn't hear the backdoor open, or the footsteps coming towards the living room.

My sister stood in the doorway, a goofy grin on her face, and laughed.

I froze for an instant, then rapidly put my rapidly deflating member away.

"Geez, you haven't learned to keep that to your bedroom yet?" she asked, stepping into the room. My sister, born 2 years after me but not "younger", to hear Ms. Maturity tell it, never passed up an opportunity to make me feel like a pubescent 14 year old. Sarah had tons of romantic experience, whereas I had none, and she couldn't be prouder of it.

I didn't say anything. I just watched, too dismayed to think to turn the tape off, as she stepped past the TV and looked at it. "One of dad's better picks at least?" she asked. Or started to. The rest never really came out.

"You gotta be shitting me," she said.

Still I remained silent. I wasn't noticing the tightness of my sister's jeans, how firm her ass was underneath, a complete contrast to my mother's. I was never a fan of the tight, firm body type that made Sarah so popular--and contributed to my stunted romantic development. I never really paid attention to that type of girl. But I guess I was just then.

"You're beating off to this?" she said, planting her hands on her narrow hips. Then she realized where my eyes were. "Oh man, you are something."

"So turn it off," I said. I wasn't a stupid guy most of the time. Except when mocking my sex life--to which I had no retorts--I usually outwitted Sarah. But my brain just wasn't working right then.

But, to my surprise, she didn't say anything. In fact, she stepped away from the TV and watched it with a curious expression on her face.

"He's no match for her. Must run in the family," Sarah observed. Mind you, she was gearing up to put Aunt Liz's reputation to shame. Half of my friends had slept with her, and the only reason the other half hadn't was because they'd had enough respect for me to turn her down.

Again, I said nothing.

Sarah cocked her head, as if the new angle granted some real insight to our parent's compatibility. "Mom knows what she's doing, all right."

I swallowed awkwardly. "Glad you approve."

She gave me that you're just a little worm, don't talk to me look only sisters can give.

"Dad's lucky to have her," she said.

"Yeah, guess so," I said, dividing my attention between the fair skinned voluptuous sex machine on the screen and the lean, rowdy one standing a few feet away from me. Her breasts were small--she wasn't flat-chested, none of the women in my family were, but compared to my mother, it was hard to think of any other word but small. But she was really pretty, maybe almost as much as she thought. And her ass was definitely nice.

"It's a wonder she's satisfied with him," I said, hoping to sound like I knew something.

Sarah only snorted.

The screen went black for a minute or two and a new scene started up. An old one, judging by how much younger and thinner my mother was. She took her top off and cupped her breasts as she got to her knees. Her eyes didn't hold lustful hunger here, but...nervousness?

"Go on, sis," I heard Aunt Liz's voice. "Don't leave them hanging."

Mom forced a giggle as two men appeared on either side of the screen, presenting their erect tools. The screen was focused too low to see their heads, but something told me neither man was my father.

"Oh my god," I said.

"What--did you really think mom had no life before dad?" Sarah said. She plopped down on the couch beside me and crossed her legs.

I looked at her--god, I couldn't deny she was hot.

"I--well, I didn't think she was like Aunt Liz," I said, as the spoken of Devil knelt down beside my mother to help her attend what was now three pricks.

Sarah laughed. "You're so naïve, I don't know if its pathetic or cute."

I jerked my head back. Of all the things Sarah had ever called me, cute was not one of them.

And that's probably when my brain started working just enough to realize that my sister had a naughty grin on her face, was returning my occasional glance, and was watching a porn with me.

"I'd say cute."

She smiled deviously. Her eyes darted to my lap, where my previous enthusiasm was definitely returning. "You might be right," she said.

Oh my god. What was I doing?

The chorus of moans from the screen broke my prolonged stare at my sister's large, green eyes. Mom was riding one cock while awkwardly trying to suck another. Aunt Liz was on all fours, getting pounded furiously. Only one man's face was visible, and that was Aunt Liz's future husband, Uncle Steve.

Only it was my mother he was lying under, being straddled like a horse.

"So that's why he puts up with her sleeping around so," I said.

Sarah laughed at me. "Puts up with her? Why do you think he married her? If you weren't such a twit, you'd kill just to sleep with a woman like that even once."

My heart was racing. "I'm sure it can't be that big a deal. How great a lay can a woman be?"

Sarah stared down her nose at me. "You would die of a heart attack after thirty seconds."

I drew a deep breath. "Doubtful."

My sister shook her head softly. "Puh-lease."

"So show me," I blurted out. "I guarantee you I can handle you."

Sarah stared at me with an eyebrow raised skeptically. Then she smiled. "Twenty bucks says you melt in thirty seconds."

"You're on," I said.

You'd expect some hesitation from a girl about to show her brother why she was famous at school. Not Sarah. Just like my mother in that first scene, she had my pants down to my knees and my rod at attention at the blink of an eye.

I turned my wrist, looked at my watch, and said, "Go."

She looked like she might protest the obvious conflict of interest with me being the timekeeper, but she said nothing. She gave my thick rod a few quick priming pumps while she wet her full lips, just like mom, then launched her attack.

Right away I knew I was going to be out twenty bucks. I couldn't believe how good my sister's mouth felt. I had very little basis for comparison, but I'm thinking that the way she swallowed my all the way down to the hilt, worked my mushroom tip with extra attention, and teased my balls with her nails certainly displayed some true talent.

I hesitated for a moment before putting my hand in her silky hair. I pulled her head back softly, pretending to be caught up in the moment but really just trying to inhibit her performance and prolong the inevitable, hoping to keep my money.

But she knew what I was up to. There was no taking it out and staring up at me naughtily like the porn stars always did. No teasing with her tongue. She was a woman with a mission.

I thought about how terrible this was, about what I'd think if someone found it, about how stupid and annoying my sister is, anything to pretend I wasn't the least bit aroused.

The sound coming form the TV, so low in volume they were like whisperings in my ears, didn't help.

I tried to picture the disturbing pictures of STDs I'd seen back in health class.

That helped. My cock quivered, threatening for a moment to go limp altogether.

My sister paused, removed her lip lock from my meat and stared at me in shock.

"You fucker," she said and redoubled her efforts.

I smiled stupidly and continued assailing myself with terrible mental images. I didn't lose my erection--my sister was far too talented, cognitive dissonance only goes so far--but it helped me make it to just about two minutes before I flooded her throat.

She swallowed my load like she was taking a shot of liquor.

"Well?" I said as she stood up and planted her fists on her hips.

"I wouldn't be too proud of being a minute man, pal," she said.

I smiled. "Two-minute man, thank you very much. Which means I win."

"Whatever," she said. "I'll get you your stinking twenty bucks."

I looked up at the screen, where the fivesome was approaching mutual climax. I was stirring to erection again, shame retreating rapidly.

"Tell you what, double or nothing says I can make you cum."

Sarah laughed. "You're that eager to throw your money away?"

I shrugged. "Don't even have it yet."

Her shirt was on the floor before the answer even left her lips. "You're on."

My sister straddled me, slowly grinding against my cock, which hurt about as much as it aroused. She kissed me so deep and hard I thought she'd suck my heart out.

When she broke away, one hand planted on my shoulder for support as she turned up the speed of her rocking, I gasped for air. She was unfazed. Then she leaned forward again and fed me her hard-nippled breasts. Did I say they were small? Maybe to some extent, but I wasn't about to complain.

She pulled away and exhausted me with another mind-blowing kiss. She then set to nibbling, biting, and kissing my neck. "You have no idea what you're doing, you sad little thing. You haven't got a prayer."

Something came over me. I lifted my sister up by her hips. She squeaked, part surprise but I'd like to think mostly delight. I laid her down on the couch and fumbled with her jeans. "You use vacuum packing to get these on?" I asked.

She giggled. "Come on, give it your best shot."

I licked her wet, warm pussy through the fabric of her panties a few times before sliding them off. I think she actually panted.

Drawing on nothing but what I'd seen in porn and my desire to shut my arrogant bitch of a sister up once and for all, I went to town on her with my tongue.

"Not like that. Do you know--oh, yes, there you go," she said.

I lifted one of her legs up, pressing it back until her knee came up near her chest, spreading her labia wide.

I kissed, licked, nibbled, flicked, swirled, lapped and sucked away, concentrating almost exclusively on her clit.

The overload must have taken effect. She was shuddering and gasping wildly.

The taste and smell began to get to me. I guess if this hadn't been my first time, I might have enjoyed it like other guys do, but it was too weird. I pulled away and slipped two fingers into my sister.

"Oh, getting cocky now? You weren't that close," Sarah taunted, amidst shudders which gave the lie to her mockery.

I glanced at the TV. The scene had changed once more.

It was another gangbang with Aunt Liz and Mom as the stars, but this wasn't shot before she was married. By the look of her, it was extremely recent.

And dad wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Yet again, Uncle Steve was fucking my mom, this time doggy-style. Meanwhile, my cousin Joe, Liz and Steve's son, was getting his pole smoked by her. A few feet away, Aunt Liz straddled my brother, whose eyes were rolled in the back of his head.

Oh god. Oh god. Was I the only one who wasn't in on it?

"Why'd you stop? Keep going, dumbass," Sarah said.

Well, I guess I was in on it, at that.

With shame, guilt, and extreme carnality driving me, I climbed on top of my sister and jammed my pole in, so harshly it stung me, never mind what it must have done to her.

"Oh! Yeah, go on, show me you aren't such a loser after all," Sarah said. She stared up at me, her beautiful eyes wide, her red lips curved into an evil smile. I placed a wet finger on her lips.

"Be quiet," I said. Then I leaned lower and showed her that I too could kiss to take your breath away.

Indeed, she gasped for air when I broke away. I propped myself up with one hand and used the other to play with her nipples.

Sarah wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me in tight. I could almost swear I was bottoming out inside her so hard was I pounding. She didn't seem to care. Her eyes were starting to roll just like my brother's as he got his brains fucked out by the legendary nympho Aunt Liz.

"Oh God, you can have the fucking money," Sarah said.

And I felt her tighten around my cock, her pussy convulsing madly, milking me.

I probably would have won too, if Mom hadn't walked in just then.

To be continued...

oedipal
oedipal
95 Followers