Sharing is Caring - Couple Journey

Story Info
The sweet desires of a sensual wife and her husband.
17.6k words
4.41
44.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharing is caring - A couples journey into lust and desire

The sweet desires of a sensual wife and her husband and the mysteries of wife switching in a couple's first night at the swingers club. This story is based on real life and real people. Names have been altered, of course. Although both me and my wife really enjoy porn, real life does not usually follow porn rules, and people tend not to behave like porn actors. So please be patient at the beginning of the story and have fun. We hope you enjoy our adventures!

****************

It was a moonless night, at the tail end of spring. Summer was not quite there yet, but the nights were becoming warmer and clothes lighter. Out of the dark road, a red sedan turned into the unmarked parking lot, stopping next to a big, windowless building. Many other cars were already parked there, in neat rows, but there were still many free spots. The only light came from the red car's headlights and a nearby streetlight. Inside the red sedan a conversation was taking place between its two occupants:

"It must be here" Paul said "although, from the lack of any signs, it could actually be anywhere. Anyway, all these cars must be here for a reason!"

"Well, I didn't really expect any bright neon signs, anyway" Isabel responded, smiling "I don't think this type of places would gain much by advertising openly. Many people are probably afraid to be seen getting in or out, especially considering what others may think if they saw them. I know some years ago I would be too embarrassed to get in."

"Yes, I suppose you are right. Although everyone should be free to do whatever they want, wherever they want. Anyway, are we ready for this?" Paul asked.

"I sure am!" said Isabel. But her voice and eyes showed just a slight bit of nervousness. It was their first time doing something so adventurous and so out of character. They had talked about this often, fantasizing about it, especially when making love, but it was always only a game, something they would never have the guts to do. It was always mere fantasy. Until today, that is.

They were both in their mid to late thirties, and were an attractive couple, at least that's what other people said. They would say they were "not bad looking", and leave it at that. Paul was 37, Isabel 36. At 5 feet 4 inches, she was not very tall, and neither did she have to be. All her proportions were just right. At around 130 pounds she was not too skinny, she was curvy, desirable, the way a woman should be. Her hips, her ass and her bust all contributed in making her the type of woman you would want to see doing a strip-tease for you, if you ever were that fortunate. Paul had been that lucky once or twice, and treasured those images in his mind. Her hair was black, shoulder-high, and slightly wavy. Her beautiful brown eyes and her lovely lips, to which she often applied her favorite deep red lipstick, completed her lovely looks. She was truly sexy and desirable, in a completely natural way. She almost never applied make-up, preferring to appear as she truly was. She left that for very special occasions.

Paul was quite a bit taller than her. Around 5 feet 11 inches, and weighing around 175 pounds, he was not as thin as he had been some years before, but he was of average build. He wore his hair short, and his brown-green eyes tended to get lost in his wives curves any time they presented themselves to him. Isabel and Paul had been married for more than twelve years. Despite this, they were both still deeply in love with each other.

They both had jobs they liked, and their careers were progressing adequately. They couldn't have children, so it was just the two of them. "Not for lack of trying", Paul used to joke when asked about the reasons. This, at first, made Isabel flush with embarrassment, especially because most people thought it was her fault. Actually, it was nobody's fault, they both had a series of characteristics that made conception difficult, if not impossible. They had come to accept this reality, and were aware that this also meant that they could dedicate themselves to each other every day, so not all was lost. Isabel was on the pill, obviously not because she wanted to avoid pregnancies, but because it helped her control her hormones once a month. This meant that they could relax when having sex, without being afraid of "complications". Paul almost always came inside her, and she loved the warmth of his sperm inside her. Their sex life was pretty good, as they made love regularly and passionately. They were both very satisfied with what went on in their bedroom, and, sometimes in their living-room and in the kitchen. Once, they had even made love in the balcony, although in the complete dark and being very discrete, or at least they hoped. If you asked Paul, they didn't make love nearly enough. This was his point of view, of course, and was usually caused by her lovely body, even when just walking around the house. His dick was often hard because of her, and that meant he sometimes had to do something about it. He often masturbated thinking about her, especially after those long days when they didn't have time to make love. Isabel, on the other hand, was perfectly content with their "twice or thrice weekly average", as she called it, laughing.

They had met all the way back in college, when they were both much younger, and had been together ever since. Even back then they were always honest with each other; in fact, one of the reasons why Paul was at first so jealous of her interactions with other men was the fact that she was sexually more experienced than he was. Coming from a family in which men always bragged about their conquests, real or false, he later discovered, he sometimes felt slightly anxious, afraid of being compared (and losing). One thing was always clear: she was the woman of his life, his best friend, his lover, and, eventually, after a short engagement period, his wife. Besides all that, as Paul often said, she was his favorite "porn star". And when she wore her lingerie, which she often did, to tease him... well, that was just a sight to behold. With her long legs covered by stockings and her curvy body covered in a corset or lacy bra, usually with matching panties, she could stop traffic. Not that he would want her to, but because he knew she could. It had happened before: even when fully dressed, men would brake hard to let her cross the street, just to admire her legs. If she added a mini skirt and a foxy top to the equation, men's eyes would pop out. And Paul's hard on would be legendary.

Sometimes, when going out, she would wear corsets, bodysuits, stockings or other articles of lingerie. She knew he loved seeing those things on her, especially under her normal clothes, and she teased him afterwards with brief glimpses, slight flashes of skin and lace, which made him so hard he could fuck her right there and then. Afterwards, still giggling, she would escape his grasp, teasing him again later. In short, they were lovers and they were friends. They were happy. And they were in love.

One day, during one of their lovemaking sessions, a new subject came up. They were watching a porn movie, which was something they often did, and it was something that turned them both on a lot. In fact, Isabel got so slippery wet when watching porn that when Paul sank his cock into her, it was as if her hungry pussy was covered in oil. She came a lot easier after those sessions, too, which was something Paul loved about them watching porn together. Not all movies worked the same, however. Isabel did not like it when actors in movies, especially male ones, became too aggressive, when they grabbed women's necks, when their cunts were being pounded by dicks that were too big to be pleasurable. Neither did she really enjoy watching anal sex, although she would sometimes cum violently with a mere finger in her asshole, or, sometimes, Paul's fat dick head. Just the head, though. In terms of porn movies, however, it was not that she didn't like watching a big fat cock in a tight soaked pussy. It was more a question of realism versus exaggeration, and for her (and for Paul too) machine sex was never very interesting.

Isabel was a very hot woman in bed, but she didn't reach orgasm that easily. Often, despite Paul's attempts, licking and sucking her hungry pussy, it's engorged lips and her hard clitoris, or even using his fingers on her wet snatch, her orgasm wouldn't come. This obviously frustrated her, and him too. But it still gave them both extreme pleasure.

For Paul, sexually speaking, nothing was sexier than seeing his wife cum. When she used her toys, of which she had a few, both her pleasure and his rose to new highs. Her favorite toys were a double headed small purple dildo, which she used to penetrate her wet cunt and tease her small, sensitive puckered asshole, and a life-size vibrator, in the form of a real cock, complete with thick veins that drove her crazy. They had even experimented with a rubber suction cup dildo, placing it on the wall, but the angle of its head was not the most comfortable for her, and so it lay forgotten in some drawer. Paul had also bought a small pink wireless vibrator, which he wished he could use one day when they went out. The idea was for her to put it inside her panties, but not inside her pussy, under her normal clothes where nobody could see it. Then he would turn it on and off whenever he wanted to, adding surprise to excitement. Her reactions should be priceless, he thought. And his too, he was sure.

Even more than watching her masturbate, Paul was lost in desire when he felt Isabel's orgasms, her tight pussy, all dripping wet from excitement, her engorged pussy lips, rosy with pleasure, contract around his throbbing member, milking it for all it was worth. In those situations, there was nothing he could do but follow her into orgasmic bliss.

So there they were, ready to watch a new porn movie. That day's movie was different, however. It had a slower, more realistic rhythm, was more detailed, and had a very interesting story. It depicted a couple in their thirties, (much like themselves) unknowingly going to a "Swing Party", whatever that meant. It was soon clear, however.

In the movie, the couple got to the party and was met by a friend. The wife went upstairs, to the toilet, and, on the first floor of the house, saw that another type of party was taking place. A man and two women (one of them, she was sure, was someone else's spouse) were fucking on the floor, in the middle of a room, for all to see. As Isabel and Paul watched on, the wife got excited, looked for (and found) her husband and then started slowly kissing, touching and being touched by other couples. Being a porn movie, this inevitably lead to sex, with lots of masturbation, pussy licking, hand jobs, blowjobs, and, eventually, hardcore sex. But not just sex with their partner, no, it was all about wife switching. It even included threesomes and foursomes. This was all new for Paul and Isabel. What an amazingly hot and crazy new world they had found!

After discovering this movie, and though they did not admit it openly to each other, their curiosity was stirred. They loved to read erotic stories online together, especially Isabel, who, in her youth, had amassed a pretty good collection of small erotic books, most of which she still had, though she never read them anymore. She had recently read Fifty Shades, a book that had excited her, but not too much, since she was not a big fan of pain and masochism.

Mysteriously, however, the stories they chose to read began to make them a lot hornier than they ever had before. For Isabel and Paul, stories had always had an amazing advantage over movies: although movies were visual, and their pleasure more immediate, stories let you see through the camera lens that your own mind provides. And, most of all, you can change the characters, if you want. You can even imagine yourself living the hero's adventures, no matter what they are, sexual or otherwise. And when you put yourself in the shoes of the characters, that's when things get really hot. Not that you couldn't imagine yourself in a porn movie, far from it. It's just that written stories were always better in that respect.

That was when their favorite stories began to include swingers, wife sharing, hot-wives, threesomes and foursomes, usually with mysterious strangers. For Isabel, these got to her the most. She supposed that, secretly, every woman yearns to be desired by all men, to have sexual power over them. She felt that way, anyway. And what better way of feeling that raw sexual power than having two men (or more, as she read in some stories) worship every inch of her voluptuous body, obeying her every desire and touching every single part of her? But to act on the impulses those stories made her feel... That was something else entirely, something unthinkable. Those were just fantasies, not the thoughts of a serious woman and a loving wife. Even if the idea seemed to excite her husband at least as much as it did herself.

A few months later Paul found the online test that would provide them with the slight nudge they needed in order to try new experiences. He found this questionnaire in an erotic stories site they often visited, and its name was something like "are you satisfied?" It was definitely made for couples who were not afraid to delve deep into their hidden desires and fantasies. Paul showed it to Isabel, and they decided to try it. They both got a pen and a piece of paper, and, separately, started the test. It was a very sexual test, full of complicated questions about sex and sharing and what excited each one of them. After comparing their answers, they found out they had different ideas about some things, such as what constitutes cheating, for example. For Isabel, sucking a stranger's cock was not necessarily cheating, in certain cases. Paul disagreed, but after talking about it with her, and listening to her arguments, he changed his mind. However, the thought of his wife's beautiful, warm mouth, wrapped around some other guy's big, hard cock, smearing her red lipstick all over it, was something he had never thought of before. Was it jealousy that he felt then, mixed with... excitement? He couldn't tell. Isabel even surprised him by saying that her pussy was only his, but her mouth was everyone's. "Wow, is this really my wife talking", he thought, although he knew she was merely kidding at the time. Or so it seemed to him. Maybe she had different ideas even then...

Of course Paul would not be opposed to trying a new pussy, like any other man, if the right occasion presented itself, as long as Isabel was part of the experience. Now, that would be hot: his hot wife flirting, then, maybe, kissing another woman, while he watched. And then, he would go to them and that's when the party would really start. A man can dream! And suddenly, Isabel's desire for a new cock to suck (or more, who knew) didn't seem so out of place for him. In the end, they had fun with the test, and they got really excited with the prospects, deciding, however, that they would not do anything of the sort for the moment. That evening they made passionate love.

What the test had done, most of all, was prove beyond a doubt that they were not opposed to trying new things sexually, as long as it always included them both. No cheating, no going behind the other's back, always being honest to each other. What they had made them happy, so this was not a question of fixing a broken relationship, or spicing things up.

Things were already spicy enough, since Paul couldn't get enough of his wife, of her long, toned legs, of her lovely tits, which fit perfectly in his hands, and were something to behold, jiggling in his face when she was riding him. Her B cups ended in two soft, rubbery, sensitive nipples that stood up at the slightest hint of excitement or fun. Her bubbly but, which he lovingly often slapped, causing her to protest even though she liked it, was also round and very hot. Isabel loved to be kissed on the neck, touched lovingly, kissed tenderly, and then made love to. Other times, she preferred to be then taken from behind, almost forcefully. She would lay on all fours, with her head down, between her arms, and her pussy and butt sticking up, like an invitation no one could refuse. Paul certainly couldn't, nor could any red-blooded man if confronted with that sight. They both loved the sense of urgency this implied, which made them drop whatever they were doing to make love, the rushed, desperate and oh so satisfying kind.

The fact that Isabel almost always wore skirts and dresses, as well as high heels, enhanced her looks and feminine attributes even more, and did nothing to calm Paul's impulses or decrease the desire he felt for his wife. And he knew he was not the only one, for he saw the way other men looked at her, wanting her and envying him. Truly, few things excited Paul more than lifting his wife's skirt and, after licking her sweet, wet cunt, sticking his throbbing cock inside her. The way they went about it, you would think they were newlyweds, not a couple who had been married for over a decade. The thing was, after the movies and the stories they had seen and read recently, they were also curious and excited.

They just wanted to see what happened behind certain closed doors. They wanted more. And that had brought them to the place they were right now, to that nondescript place in the middle of nowhere. To the Swingers Club parking lot.

Before leaving the car, Isabel looked at herself in the mirror, put on some red lipstick on her pouting lips and adjusted her sheer black stockings, innocently lifting her black dress up just a little in the process, giving him a glimpse of her long shapely legs and her creamy white thighs, not fully covered by her stockings and their red hems. This, of course, elicited a response from Paul, who whistled approvingly.

"I know I often tell you this, but you look absolutely stunning. If I didn't have you, believe me I would do anything to get you to come home with me!" he said.

"Hmmmm... thank you, dear! A woman is never tired of hearing compliments, you know, especially when they come from someone who looks ready to take me right here."

"You have no idea" he responded, adjusting his trousers. They had suddenly become a bit tight, especially in front.

She opened the car door and got out. Under the streetlights he saw her as she was, beautiful, charming, and hot. If they had any kids, she would be what men call a MILF, but, under the circumstances, a WILF would have to do, a Wife I'd Like to Fuck, if the term even existed. If it didn't, it could be coined for her at that moment.

Her short black hair, shoulder high, had been straightened for this occasion, although both Isabel and Paul knew that it would soon revert to its wavy origins, framing her beautiful face just right. Her tits were looking especially good in her dress tonight. He could see the slightest hint of her fun bags peeking over her dress, but he couldn't wait to actually touch them, which was something he hoped he would soon get the chance to do. Wearing a short black satiny dress and a pair of black heel shoes, she was a sight to behold.

This had not been her first choice of clothing, however. Isabel had a good number of dresses, skirts, tops and shirts, all of which flattered her figure. They would often go to the mall and Paul would help her choose the best outfits. They had discovered a fail proof method of choosing what clothes to buy for her: If his cock grew while she was wearing new clothes (which, to be honest, it often did, just by watching her getting dressed and undressed) the clothes were sexy, and could safely be bought. For their visit to the swingers club she had narrowed of all her clothing choices to three. She factored in the weather, of course, but, since it was getting warmer, her decision came down to the type of place they were going to. She wanted to look as good as possible, of course, and so her choices came down to a short, black, discrete (though gorgeous) dress, a gray, tight, figure hugging dress, gray in the front and back, black leather on the sides, and a polka dot red summer dress, light and beautiful, whose color matched her red nails and lipstick. She decided, however, that the gray one exposed her too much, and was maybe appropriate for another visit if the first one went well, but not for the first time. She feared her possible embarrassment might make her want to be discrete. As for her red dress, it made her feel like Marilyn Monroe, and gave her the look of an amazingly glamorous 50's pinup, but she thought it was still too flashy. In the end, the simple but sexy black dress won.