Sharing is Caring Pt. 03

Story Info
Sasha earns her first correction ever.
6.4k words
4.42
17.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
one2many
one2many
107 Followers

Thanks to Todger for editing this story. In the first part of our story a couple decided to add a beautiful young woman to their lovemaking but for Caitlyn there was an exacting price to pay. In the second part they get to know each other much better. In this chapter Sasha learns exactly what is in store for her. I love to hear from readers with ideas or comments. If you want a reply please leave me a method to do so. Please vote if you like the story.

*

The well satisfied trio slept late into the morning after their salacious bout of sex, lounging in the luxurious comfort of the expensive hotel bed linens. Sasha was finally sated and her sensitive parts were just a little tender after being ravished by her two friends. Miles and Caitlyn were at least temporarily satisfied, the sexy demons that thrived deep in the dark corners of their minds stilled for the moment. Smiles all around to match the Jamaican sunny sky were in abundance as they enjoyed their late breakfast.

Gone was the restless wondering about how this partnership of three would survive. The sex and love between them had blossomed and was now running rampant. Miles declared a day of rest from the beach and suggested the ladies check out the shopping in town while he researched the sunset cruise options for the evening.

Sasha and Caitlyn were giddy with excitement and all smiles as they anticipated a day of retail therapy. Miles told them to enjoy their trip to town but to stay together and be sure to be back by six, in plenty of time for the sunset dinner cruise. Kisses were shared all around and it just felt right.

Miles first kissed Caitlyn long and slow and then turned to Sasha. He drew her in to his body and extended a promising hand down her back and onto her backside as he kissed her, hugging her close to his body. Then Caitlyn and Sasha looked expectantly at each other for a moment before he put an arm around each and cuddled them together where they also shared a sensuous kiss. It was still new to both of them. Caitlyn and Sasha smiled happily and held hands as they left the lobby.

Strolling into the street, Sasha was again terribly embarrassed at wearing only a short, sheer sundress with absolutely nothing under it or over it and again Caitlyn was as usual, completely at ease. Eventually Sasha relaxed a bit but could not get used to feeling the breeze on her bare parts or get past her life long habit of tugging at her hem to ensure her modesty as she bent over to inspect the local wares in the market.

She knew the dress was essentially transparent with the sun behind her and her nipples rubbing against the thin fabric caused them to remain in a constant state of excitement and seemed to lead the way, and it made her feel sexy. The breeze on her bare parts also brought back memories of last night and left a smile on her face.

Sasha and Caitlyn had a wonderful time in the local shops. They mostly just looked and tried on clothes, neither one actually bought anything. They seemed to delight in each other's fashion faux pas and laughed heartily at some of the local fashions. They did find one boutique with seriously sexy dinner dresses and shoes and vowed to revisit it after thinking it over.

As no shopping trip would be complete without wine and lunch, they enjoyed the best of what the island offered. It seemed incomprehensible that two women could enjoy each other's company so much when they were sleeping with the same man, and with each other, at the same time. Life was good.

The afternoon shadows were getting long and Caitlyn suggested they head back to the hotel. As they leisurely walked back, window shopping along the way, Sasha spied two sets of earrings in the window of a small dusty shop.

A smile crossed her face as a thought flashed through her mind. The earrings were only tourist quality jewelry with images of small reef fishes, exactly the same except for the color. Pure kitch, she thought, but one was the exact color of pink that Miles had chosen for Caitlyn's sex toys and the other was the exact shade of purple Miles had chosen for her own sex toys.

Sasha reddened at the thought of the sex toys but she desperately wanted to surprise Caitlyn with these earrings as a memento of their trip and a tribute to their new arrangement. She wanted them as another memory they could share.

At the hotel entrance, Sasha told Caitlyn she needed something from the lobby store and and would see her back at the room shortly. Caitlyn glanced quizzically at Sasha but decided that maybe Sasha needed a minute alone and halfheartedly agreed.

Caitlyn reminded Sasha of the time for the sunset cruise and reluctantly started walking to the elevators. For safety reasons Miles had told them to remain together at all times but Caitlyn supposed they were already on the hotel grounds and safe from any dangers.

As soon as Caitlyn entered the elevator, Sasha stormed from the hotel lobby and rushed the short distance back to the dusty looking jewelry store where she had spied the earrings. In her rush to acquire the prized baubles she almost knocked over a tourist lady leaving the store.

Breathless from her sprint to the shop, she told the shopkeeper exactly what she wanted and where they were in the window. Her heart sank as she noted his frown and he explained the lady that just left purchased one set of the earrings.

"Do you have another, I really need both pair?" she asked disappointedly.

"No, that was all I had. Let me call my brother and see if he still has the pink ones." After a quick call the scruffy shopkeeper told her, "He does have the pink ones and he will hold them for you. He closes in fifteen minutes so you will need to take a taxi to his shop."

Sasha rushed outside the store and hailed the first taxi that passed and sped away to purchase her surprise. The taxi finally found the small quaint shop after fighting market square traffic and circling the block numerous times. Sasha quickly made her purchase and was bursting with pride at her boldness and thoughtfulness as she returned to the hotel. Clutching the bag with the prized matching earrings, she strode confidently through the hotel lobby toward the elevator, completely unaware of how long she had been gone.

Her happiness was dampened as she spied Miles and Caitlyn, dressed for a tropical dinner cruise, looking forlornly out the lobby bay window toward the harbor. She followed their gaze and saw the cruise boat full of excited diners slowly make its way from the dock to the open water. She had taken too long and the cruise boat was leaving.

As they turned simultaneously to return to their room, both Miles's and Caitlyn's face immediately brightened when they saw Sasha and then just as quickly fell into a serious scowl. Caitlyn couldn't maintain eye contact and shyly studied her shoes as if there was something of vast interest at her feet. Miles did not smile at all.

As Sasha stood silently in the lobby, her surprise purchase hanging limply at the end of her now droopy arm, Miles said "I see you are safe and secure. For that we are both happy." But Sasha could tell happiness was not what he was feeling. In fact he looked disappointed and Sasha felt so bad at that. She would rather he be angry at her than disappointed. She had so wanted to make him and Caitlyn happy with her gift.

Sasha thought if she could just explain why she was late all would be forgiven. Surely they would understand that she couldn't find the store and then the taxi was slow, and the market square was crowded, and everything had just transpired against her to make her late.

But just as she started to speak Miles sternly said, "Sasha, we were worried about you even though you don't seem concerned about us. We changed our plans to see if you were safe. We will talk about this upstairs."

Miles did not wait for a response but immediately started for the elevator. She was devastated that she caused them to miss the cruise and forlornly shuffled behind them across the hard lobby floor, eyes downcast in remorse. Her step had now lost its bounce and the short journey seemed excruciatingly long and silent. The only sound was her heels clack clack clacking across the hard lobby floor, the sound no longer happy and sexy sounding.

Sasha stewed in her own disappointment on the elevator ride. Her aim was to make some contribution to the happy threesome. It was only this very morning she heartily agreed to abide by all their rules for the next two weeks, regardless of how new and foreign they were to her. She was only a few hours in to the agreement and she already caused an infraction.

Sasha trailed a few steps behind Miles and Caitlyn down the hallway and as soon as they entered the room she noticed all the purple sex toys, her special color, had been methodically laid out on the bed and her mind raced. Had Miles and Caitlyn planned something special for her tonight? Maybe a sultry celebration to mark her formally joining the trio and all its worldly pleasures?

Miles firmly told Sasha to gather the toys and return them to the blue velvet bag for they would not be needed now. Sadly, one by one she picked up each toy and slowly placed it in the bag. Some of the toys she recognized but some she didn't even know what they were.

Yesterday she feared the contents of the sex toy bag but now she wished they were still laid out on the bed waiting for her body to sample the pleasures they would offer. She couldn't help but imagine what they held in store for her, until she ruined it.

Did they actually plan to use all the toys? Each and every one? Her body parts tingled at the thought, but now she would never find out. She surmised Miles and Caitlyn must have spent a great deal of time and effort to plan this seduction for her. She felt awful for the breach of trust. As she reached for the last toy, her purple butt plug, Miles gruffly told her, "Leave it and the lube on the bed, but put everything else away. You must remember there will be no pleasure after a correction."

Sasha now knew that a punishment was definitely on the horizon. She told Miles that she was so very sorry for ruining the evening and would gladly accept any punishment he deemed appropriate. Miles seemed to ponder his next action and surprised everyone by deferring the punishment choice to Caitlyn who was stunned at having to make the decision.

Miles thought he was too angry to make a rational decision. He didn't want to be too harsh in his choice of corrections to someone unfamiliar with their lifestyle.

Caitlyn silently studied Sasha and then quietly asked her if she has ever been punished before. Sasha shook her head side to side. Miles reminded her to speak up and she finally squeaked out a weak, "No." "Have you ever been spanked?" Caitlyn questioned. Again Sasha answered with a soft, "No, never." "Even as a child?" Sasha looked back at Caitlyn with tear sparkled eyes and again spoke a soft "No."

Caitlyn swallowed hard and just looked at Sasha for a moment. Her look was soft and caring and loving, all at the same time. Sasha wished Caitlyn would say something, the silence was roaring in her brain.

Finally Caitlyn nodded as if she had made her decision and turned to Miles. It was evident she did not relish having to decide Sasha's fate but hung her head and finally declared in a soft voice, "I think her very first time should be no more than a hand spanking."

Miles nodded his acceptance of her decision and added, "Over the knee and on the bare." The room was enveloped in the silence that followed his decree but there was no disagreement from Caitlyn. Sasha just wanted the ordeal to end and wordlessly nodded her agreement also.

Miles situated himself on the corner of the bed and patted his lap. He looked to Sasha and asked, "Do you willingly agree to the correction?" Sasha nodded her consent and he reminded her he needed to hear her say the words.

Her heart was beating so rapidly she was only able to barely sputter out the words, "Yes sir, I agree to a spanking."

Still studying her, Miles then asked, "And how many spanks would be sufficient for your infraction?"

Sasha was truly at a loss for words for she knew nothing about receiving a spanking and was surprised to have a say in the matter. She looked back and forth from Miles to Caitlyn searching for a clue to answer, but no help came. Making up a number, she replied, "Twelve." But in her insecurity it came out as a question more than an answer.

"Twelve it is then," Miles said, adding "Please make yourself ready." Again he patted his lap and Sasha shyly approached him.

She tentatively neared him until their knees were almost touching and stopped. In a shaky voice she said, "Sir, I am sorry but I don't know what to do. I will do whatever you wish if you will only guide me."

Miles's heart melted along with his stern frown as he reached for her hands and said, softly this time, "Drape yourself over my lap with your feet on the floor." Sasha did exactly as instructed and Miles rewarded her with a praise, "Very well done. Now reach back and pull your dress up well over your bottom to start the spanking."

Sasha knew she would be terribly exposed for the spanking but did not think she would have to actually do the exposing herself. She was in a state of confusion and agitation at the request when Miles explained, "It shows your willingness and acceptance."

Sasha buried her red face in the bed cover as she reached back to slide her hem up until she could feel the coolness of the air conditioned room on her exposed bottom. The frigid air did nothing to quell the heat generated by her excited pussy.

It was also on her mind that the balcony curtains were ajar and offered a view from the beach. She wondered if the young men from yesterday were still hanging around. They were desperate to see more of her body and would surely get an eyeful now. The thought of being exposed burned in her mind.

Miles did not make a move toward spanking her nor did he say anything for a moment. She could feel his eyes on her proffered bottom and her insides tightened at the thought of the image she offered. This was not a small girl receiving a spanking for stealing a cookie, this was a highly aroused mature woman's ass on the line. Everyone was still as he drank in the view.

Finally he spoke saying, "Pull it up more. You need to give me full access." Sasha almost groaned her frustration into the bed spread. Never had she exposed herself to anyone this much, but somehow it was still not enough for Miles. With trembling hands she reached back, grasped the flimsy material and raised the back of her dress to the middle of her back, basically around her waist, showing all of herself.

With her ass totally on display to Miles and Caitlyn, Sasha waited with her legs pressed tightly together trying to protect her last bit of her dignity. Miles again sighed his frustration with her and said, "Sasha, do not try to hide anything from me. Part your legs or I will not begin."

She had not received one swat yet but she was already trying hard not to cry. Tears would not be from pain but from the humiliation of exposure and the frustration of waiting for something she feared yet secretly desired. Her heart was about to beat out of her chest because she hadn't expected to be so vulnerable across his lap. With shaky legs she slowly parted her thighs, knowingly providing access to her now visibly excited core.

"Perfect," Miles intoned and immediately followed up with a stinging spank to her nearest buttock. Sasha was caught in the surprise and involuntarily stiffened and tried to raise up. Miles had anticipated the reaction and stilled her with a firm hand on her back keeping her in position.

He followed with an even harder smack on the other buttock. This time Sasha knew what was expected and remained in placed draped over his lap even as her body jerked from the impact. More smacks rained down on her rapidly reddening ass cheeks.

The spanks were outrageously loud in the small room, and definitely hard and painful but nothing she couldn't endure, and they had a curious effect on her. A pleasure of sorts that began deep in her core was beginning to build, much like a smoldering fire just before bursting into flames. She knew if she cried it would be a combination of the spanking, the humiliating exposure, and the confusion over her new found pleasure.

Caitlyn demurely sat next to Miles on the bed and protectively looked on. Sasha felt she was there as moral support that gave her strength to endure the correction. In truth Caitlyn wished she could take the punishment for Sasha, but all she could do was observe. Cautiously Caitlyn reached out and grasped both of Sasha's hands, signaling her support and also reminding Sasha not to reach back to protect her bottom from the smacks she was receiving.

Halfway through her spanking, Miles raised Sasha's upper body slightly and slid the dress straps over and down her shoulders until her visibly excited breasts were free. The dress was now wadded up in a small band around her waist, leaving the rest of her body totally bare.

Miles ventured a hand up Sasha's chest to her nearest breast, full with arousal, and captured it in his large warm hand. He merely held it, neither caressing nor teasing. Sasha sighed a low mournful sigh leaden with frustration and desire. She wished for a kiss or some sign of comfort, from either Miles or Caitlyn, to accompany the spanking but none came.

As he resumed the spanking, one hand raining down blows on her taut buttocks, the fingers of his other hand moved to her nipple and again he merely held it between his thumb and forefinger. It was as if he was gauging her reaction to the punishment, which in fact he was.

The nipple he encountered was budding hard and extended. Miles slowly worried the nubbin between his thumb and forefinger in a tight rolling motion, eliciting a pleasurable moan from Sasha. The bud seemed to harden and extend even more under his ministrations. He took this as a good sign and then abandoned the excited nipple, leaving it all alone in it's aroused state.

He sampled the other breast just like the first, gauging and checking her reaction. Again he captured her nipple and worried the nubbin into an excited point to his satisfaction and then left it forlornly alone.

For a moment he stopped the spanking and ran his hand over Sasha's burning buttocks and down into the valley between them and beyond. He spread her cheeks further apart as he proceeded and Sasha shivered at the thought of his intentions. Slowly he covered and assessed every inch of each firm cheek as if appraising and appreciating their beauty.

He dragged his touch over her clenched rosebud and encountered the wetness of her plump excited lips below, and again he seemed pleased, as if testing the waters. It took every ounce of Sasha's courage not to clench up and snap her legs closed, hiding herself from his view, or push herself onto his exploring fingers. She wasn't sure which she wanted more.

Soon Sasha felt his touch to her needy pussy and though he might rescind his no pleasure order. Just then he removed his exploring hand and fiercely completed the last two smacks on her bottom. His open palm crashed down harshly on her left buttock and she rocked her body to that side as if to lessen the pain. Just as quickly he smacked her right buttock, just as hard, which was now raised and easier to spank. These last two quick smacks were much more severe and made her cry out in surprise.

"Twelve," Miles sighed and both he and Sasha visibly relaxed after her ordeal. Sasha was still draped across his lap and still horribly exposed, but she was not as despondent now. She felt as if she had paid for her infraction and completed her penance.

one2many
one2many
107 Followers
12