Sharing Jan

Story Info
Matthew shares his sub with a domme.
2.7k words
3.84
15.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan met Amanda at the last cooking class she took at Whole Foods. They made an instant connection and had a great time in each others company. The class she was taking tonight, she really wanted to learn how to cook something for Matthew, veal, and wanted to learn how to do it well. They met at class, as agreed on the phone.

They had a great time in class, as before, and when it was over, went into the store to buy everything Jan needed to make the Osso Buco for Matthew that night. She had selected a couple of bottles of wine to go with the veal. And course she had chosen beer for Matthew that would go with the her dinner. He was going to be home late, and she wanted to have something nice waiting for him. By the time they got to the checkout, Jan had invited Amanda over for a while. She hoped Matthew wouldn't mind.

It didn't take long for them to get silly from the wine while trying to cook. Jan noticed a change in her friend, and for some in explicable reason, she found herself flirting with Amanda...reaching out and touching her as they laughed. They were sitting at the table, when Amanda stood up and leaned across the corner of the table slowly, cautiously, toward Jan – kissing her. Amanda's advance was met with a warm response. Jans lips brushing against hers. Her soft warmth felt sooo good. Her lips parted welcoming her tongue. And before Jan knew what was happening, Amanda's hand was on her cheek, her fingers combing through her hair, her hand on the back of her head pulling Jan to her mouth. "Oh my God...... you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that!"

Jan, almost out of breathe "I'm glad you finally did!"

The timer went off – interrupting their intimate moment. Jan went to the oven to attend to Michaels dinner. Amanda followed her, and as soon as she put the towel on the counter, Amanda was there, pulling Jans body close to hers. Her hand slipping around her waist, and sliding over her ass, down to the hem of her skirt, gathering the denim in her hand. She reached under.....feeling her ass "Oh my god – no panties?!"

"Matthew does not allow me to wear them. Ever! You see Amanda.....I belong to him! He owns me! And I don't know how he would feel about you kissing me, much less touching me! That is his cunt you are working your hand toward."

"Don't you think he would share it with me?"

"All I can do is ask for permission. I don't know what he will say. And I don't want to risk punishment!"

"Punishment? What would he do?"

"Worst case? Use another whore in front of me! And tell me how good she feels. He would use corporal punishment, but he knows I enjoy that."

"Text him... NOW! And tell him I want him to share you with me!"

Jan picked up her phone, her hands shaking. Amanda was serious. She text Matthew: "Amanda is over. I told you about her, we had a class together tonight. Unexpected events have transpired, and she wants to know if you will share my cunt with her. I told her I needed your permission."

Within minutes her reply came: "You slut! She can play with you, but she must know....You belong to me, you are my whore, and if I share you, it is with the understanding that she will also have to service me, on demand! Make sure you are both wearing appropriate attire when I arrive home. You will be punished for letting her kiss you prior to my permission. And don't bother trying to deny that occurred."

Jan showed Amanda the message. And replied....."she understands, and agrees. Thank you Daddy!"

Amanda went to her bag, and returned to Jan, kissing her hard. She reached between Jans legs with a small toy on her finger. "Put your leg up on the counter. Do it NOW!" She stood balancing on one stiletto, her other leg up on the counter as commanded. Amanda reached for Jan's clit. The small vibrator hitting the target perfectly. Amanda pulled Jan's hair back – looking into her eyes. "You like that? Mmmmm right on your clit! Is that making you wet?" Then she leaned in and whispered into her ear "I can't wait to taste your sweet cunt.....as you cum in my mouth!"

Amanda continued to run her finger over Jan's clit. Making her moan louder and louder! Interrupted once again by the kitchen timer. Jan removed Mattew's dinner from the oven. As she set it on the counter, Amanda pressed up against her from behind.

"Your cunt is so wet!" Sliding her hand between her thighs, feeling the outer lips, waxed free of hair, slippery, wet, and hot. "You will cum for me before Matthew gets home!"

"I don't have permission to cum! I only have permission for you to play with me!" Jan sounded panicked!

"Make no mistake ..... when he walks in the door it will be to the sound of you cuming!"

Amanda grabbed her bag, filled two glasses of wine and pulled Jan into the den. The fire was raging, making the whole room hot. She pulled Jan to her knees infront of the fire and pushed her down onto her hands. She pulled her skirt up over her hips, slapping her ass hard. And in one swift motion, pushed two fingers into Jan's ass. "I AM IN CHARGE until Matthew gets here! Do you understand?"

"YES! I understand!"

"If I say you're going to cum, then you will! And you can deal with whatever consequences Matthew has for you when he gets here. That is not my concern!"

Amanda knelt in front of Jan's face grabbing her by the hair. "Suck my clit and you better do it well!" Jan began to lick between Amandas lips – trying to reach her clit. Amanda pulled her dress over her head, revealing a leather corset. She lay down in front of the fire, just beneath Jan's head and pulled her face to her cunt. Pushing a vibrator deep into her own wet cunt she ordered Jan "suck my clit until I cum!" Jan did as ordered. Amanda lay there, a vibe on high deep inside her, pulling at her own nipples, while Jan sucked furiously on her clit. "Push your finger in my ass!" Jan complied, accustomed to taking orders. Amanda began to cum immediately, and loudly! Pushing her cunt into Jan's face! Jan sucked her hard clit, then licked her wet cunt, pushing her tongue inside Amandas hole, sucking the juices from her as she came, over and over! Pinching her clit between her fingers! Jan was cleanly enjoying sucking all the sweet juice from her cunt. And Matthew enjoyed watching! When the orgasms began to fade, Jan worked her way up Amandas body, stopping on the way to lick her nipples and suck each one, first tenderly, then vigorously. Eventually hovering over Amandas face, sharing the taste of her own cum with her. Amanda rolled out from under Jan, pushing her head down so Jan would remain on her elbows, her face buried, her ass in the air.

Amanda reached again into her bottomless bag. Retrieving the next item of her choice, and knelt behind Jan. Her cunt dripping from having licked Amanda so thoroughly Amanda looked Micheal in the eyes, standing in the doorway, sipping his scotch, unnoticed by Jan. She maintained eye contact with him as she slid inside Jans wet cunt with the strap on. She started pounding Jan hard and fast. He watched Amanda reach under and pull on Jans nipples, rolling them between her fingers.

"Are you going to cum? Or do I have to fuck your ass?" Amanda stared intensely at Matthew as she worked Jan.

"Oh FUCK Amanda! You're going to make me cum!" Jan came loudly, and repeatedly! And didn't stop until she felt someone standing infront of her pulling her hair up, and her head back.

"I did not give you permission to cum! I only gave Amanda permission to play with you! You will be punished for this!!"

He stood directly infront of Jan. "Amanda! Get over here...NOW!"

Amanda knelt infront of Matthew. "Strip me!" A command Jan had heard countless times. A command that she thought belonged to her.

She watched as Amanda undid Matthew's belt, and zipper. She watched his pants fall to the ground. "You want this big black cock you whore?" He grabbed Amanda by the hair, and slapped his cock against her face. "You made my slut cum – now you will make ME cum!" He brushed the end of his cock across her lips – covering them with the pre-cum Jan loved so much! She watched as Matthew told her to lick her lips. As Amanda enjoyed the taste of him. He pulled her mouth onto his cock, plunging deep into her throat. "Watch you whore! Watch your friend suck my cock! Mmmmmm Oh my god she knows how to suck cock soooo fucking good! She's a good whore! I bet she doesn't disobey! Watch! Watch me fuck her mouth! OOOH FUCK!!! She's going to make me cum! OPEN YOU EYES AND WATCH YOU FUCKING SLUT! Kneel next to her!" Jan knelt eagerly hoping to get Matthew's cock in HER mouth! But he only repeatedly slapped her tits! One, and then the other. Harder each time as he fucked Amandas mouth. Jan saw his face, as he looked closer and closer to cuming! He pulled on her nipples hard, twisting them. "OH FUCK your friend knows how to suck cock! Her mouth feels soooo good! I'm going to cum in HER mouth! She's going to get my whole load! She's going to get to swallow it ALL! OH FUCK AMANDA! Do you WANT that whore? Do you want to watch your friend get all my cum?" Jan watched Matthew shove his whole cock deep into her mouth. Pushing just a little deeper with each pulse.

"Kiss her you fucking whore! Kiss her and I will let you have some!" Amanda reached out for Jan and pulled her to her mouth kissing – tongues twirling in front of them so Matthew could watch. Amanda pinching Jan's nipples hard, and her tits hung out over the top of her corset. Red from the punishment Matthew had just given them. Their tongues dancing as his cock pulsed his large creamy sweet load on their mouths.

"OOOOOOOOO FUCK! OOOOOO YES YOU WHORES DRINK IT! OOOOO TAKE IT ALL YOU FUCKING SLUTS!" Matthew turned to Jan! "Do your job you slut – finish me – suck me dry!" And he watched Amanda lick her face of all the cum that had not landed on their tongues. He pulled Amanda to him – sharing the taste of what was in her mouth, as Jan sucked eagerly on his cock.

Jan watched! She knew this was her punishment for cuming with out permission. Matthew grabbed Jan by the hair, yanking her head back to look at him! "That was your fault! Don't ever cum without my permission again!" She closed her eyes, vowing to herself never to do it again. "Lay on your back!" Matthew watched Jan follow his command and lay on her back in front of the fire! "Spread your legs whore!" Jan opened her legs wide. She loved how dirty this made her feel! "Use your toys on her Amanda! Use what you chose!" Amanda reached into her bag and pulled out a large bullet. She dipped it inside Jan's wet cunt, and then lubricated, pushed it inside her ass. It was rather large, and was difficult to get it. Amanda handed Matthew the remote. She then pulled a large dildo from her bad, and pushed it inside Jan's cunt. As far as it would go. Reaching once again into her bag, this time retrieving a small vibe. Turning it on and pushing it against her clit. Amanda started to work the dildo in Jan's wet cunt, and turned the vibe on her clit on high. She looked at Matthew and waited for him to press the remote for the egg. Jan began to move her hips and moan uncontrollably. "OH FUCK MATTHEW! I NEED TO CUM!"

She could hear Matthew and Amanda talking. 'How long should we let her go?"

"I don't know – she does need to know her place!"

"Maybe I should let her stay like this while she watches me fuck you!" Jan looked up at saw Matthew grab Amanda by the hair and pull her to him kissing her hard and deep. She watched Matthew pinch and twist and pull her nipples – as she moaned with pleasure.

Jan was fighting so hard not to cum. It made Matthew hard to watch her, and to feel his control over her. It made Jan conflicted to see Matthew with Amanda. It turned her on, and yet it was painful to watch. She wanted Matthew to touch HER.

Matthew and Amanda leaned over Jan, each taking a nipple in their mouths. Watching Jan writhe trying to fight the orgasm. Hearing them discuss "should we let her cum?"

Matthew, pulling Jan's hair, whispered into her ear "are you my whore? Will you do everything I tell you to?"

"Yes Matthew! I am yours! Always! I will obey you!"

"Do I own you?"

"OH MY GOD YES! I belong to you Matthew! I want to belong only to you! I give myself to you completetly!"

'You want this big black cock?"

"I want only your cock! Always! I want sooo much to please you! Please let me feel you inside me! I NEED you!" Amanda pulled her toys from Jan's body, abruptly stopping any pending pleasure.

"On your knees whore!" Matthew knelt behind Jan, running the head of his cock up and down her, from her clit to her asshole! Jan moaned each time he stopped at the entrance to her cunt and her ass. Hoping he would push into her. She needed him inside her. She didn't care where!

"PLEASE DADDY! PLEASE! I need you! I need to feel you deep inside me! I need to feel you fill me with cum!"

Matthew slowly pushed into her. So hard he couldn't take it anymore. He pushed slowly at first, then in one swift motion pushed into her completely. Filling her cunt. The feel of him inside her made her want to cum instantly.

"PLEASE DADDY! PLEASE LET ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM SOOO BAD!"

"YES WHORE! Cum for Daddy! Cum NOW!"

"OOOOOOOOO YES! CUUUUMMMINNNGGGGGGG ALL OVER YOUR COCK!"

Amanda lay infront of Jan, pulling her face into her cunt!

"Matthew wants to watch you suck my clit while he makes his whore cum!"

Jan began to lick and suck on Amanda! He could hear her mouth enjoying the wetness of Amanda.

Matthew pulled out of Jan, and raised his cock 2 inches. "Get ready you whore! Daddy's going to fill your ass!"

Jan felt Matthew push the head of his cock in, and hold it there for just a moment.

She pushed back toward him! He slapped her ass – making her stop! This was forbidden. She was to surrender to his control! He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her onto his cock as he pushed all the way into her!

"OOOOH FUCK!"

Matthew watched as Amanda started to cum! "YES you slut! CUM!"

Matthew reached under rubbing Jan's clit, watching Amanda cum.

"PLEASE MATTHEW!!! I need to cum again! YOUR cock feels so good! PLEASE!"

"Cum you whore! Such a good fucking whore! Cum while I fuck your ass! CUM SLUT! And think of watching your friend sucking my cock!"

Matthew filled her as she came hard!

They collapsed on the floor, Matthew rolling onto his side pulling Jan close to him. Amanda started to lick her clit again, Matthew still in her ass.

"OH FUCK AMANDA!" Matthew's hands on Jan's tits, he could hear her excitement. Amanda continued to lick Jan's clit. "OH Matthew – please let me cum again!"

"You fucking dirty whore! CUM!" He pinched her nipples hard, pulling and twisting them viciously as Amanda licked and sucked her clit to a final orgasm.

Amanda licked Matthews balls thoroughly, cleaning Jan's juices from him! Then, she kissed them both, and quietly gathered her clothes.

With only the sound of the fire crackling, Jan whispered......"Hungry? I made veal!"