Sharing Julie

Story Info
Straight A student, loving girlfriend, frat boy's play toy.
4.1k words
4.1
94.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So the plan I think, is we'll hit up some parties on campus and see if we can find anyone."

I sighed. "Yeah, I guess. If you still want to do this."

"I mean, I'm not going to force you but you did agree to it already."

"I'm not backing out. It's just freaking me out a little thinking about it."

"Just relax babe. It's not that big of a deal. It's college, this is when you're supposed to do crazy stuff and have fun."

"You're in college. I have to work on Monday." Work wasn't actually that much more stressful than college, but that's only because of how hard I worked in when I was in school. Last May I graduated with a 4.1 GPA. Yes, that's .1 above straight A's.

"Well you didn't exactly go nuts when you were in school. Don't you feel like you've missed out even a little? I know you do."

No shit. "Oh my God, I'll do it."

That got a smile out of him. He thanked me for playing along and then added, "And wear something slutty."

I made a fake surprised face at him and headed to my room to go get changed. I decided on wearing my yoga pants with something little over them to keep me decent.

Leggings, tights, yoga pants; whatever you want to call them, guys seem to love them. Unlike most girls who wear them though, I actually do yoga. Three nights a week, usually. It's relaxing and gives me a break from having to think about anything. It also gives me a pretty great body which I have began to appreciate more recently. I have a super high metabolism and like 5% body fat. My boyfriend likes to joke that 2.5% of that is in each boob, but they're really not that big.

I'm most proud of my butt. Even though I'm twenty-two years old, I still have a skinny eighteen year old's body except my - almost - bubble butt. Not really, but as close to that as I could hope as a white girl weighing 108 lbs.

I stripped naked and pulled on my black lace panties. Over that, I wore the black leggings. On top of my dresser was a near full length mirror. My breasts looked full and perky and my tiny pink nipples contrasted the pale shade of my skin.

After rummaging around my closet topless, I decided on wearing the tiniest, tightest dress that I owned. It was a white bandage dress with black polka dots. Sal had got it for my birthday but it was so short that I never wore it. The cut of the neck was so deep that you could see an uncomfortable amount of cleavage. After some lip gloss and a little black eyeliner I was ready to go.

"How's this?" I asked as I walked back into the main area of my apartment.

"Oh," he got up and walked over to me. "You look fucking hot."

And then he grabbed my ass and said, "Remember how you said you'd give me head before we go?" Before I could protest he had his cock out and was guiding me to my knees.

My boyfriend's dick had a decent size and width. He liked to grab the back of my head and just hold it there while he was in my mouth. It didn't feel good and almost made me choke sometimes, but I knew it turned him on and there was something dirty about it that wasn't so bad.

After a few minutes of blowing him, he pulled out of my mouth and said, "Lick my balls."

I licked shyly and his fingers pulled my hair to bring me closer. I humored him and gave a few more timid licks.

He put his cock back in my mouth briefly.

"Fuck. Ok, let's go."

We drove to his apartment and walked from there.

The first party we planned to go to had been broken up, someone walking away from the house told us. There was a fight and lots of shouting outside. The cops showed up and everyone left.

We had been walking for a while now and I was glad I wore flats instead of my heels. Despite being late October it was quite warm and I was thankful for that as well.

The campus was in the middle of the city and the parties were usually at frats or houses nearby. Around here, you were likely to see more broken bottles than trees.

Our second party stop looked nice enough on the outside. Sal gave a very serious bro guarding the door ten dollars and we went inside.

There was a piece of paper with an arrow drawn on it that pointed to a stairway straight ahead. We followed it towards the noise, descending one wooden step at a time to find an unfinished basement with about three hundred people crammed into it. The room was dark and smelled like weed and teenaged rebellion. There were a couple kegs in the far corner.

Sal grabbed my hand a pushed us a path through the sea of people towards the keg. He wasn't a particularly big guy but he had a manly look and confidence.

So, now we had some beer. The only remaining downsides were that there was no air conditioning, smoke everywhere, and nowhere to stand. Oh, and that the beer was total crap.

"Now what?" I shouted over music from six inches away from my his ear.

"I don't know. This isn't exactly what I was looking for." He yelled back. "Why don't you go make some friends."

So I made my way towards the middle of this absurdly packed room, squeezing by people and not really knowing what I was supposed to be looking for. A song that I actually liked came on which helped me feel less anxious. When one of your favorite bands has an uncharacteristically poppy hit that brings them onto the mainstream radar for the first time, most long time fans resent it. This song was good though, even if it was a little dumbed down. I half danced - half bumped into people as I moved awkwardly through the crowd.

What was the point of this? Even if I found someone, I sure as hell wasn't giving someone a blowjob in a place like this. Then what? Who's going to follow people they don't know on a long walk to Sal's apartment in the middle of the night?

Then I felt a hand on my ass. It only lightly brushed over and I thought that maybe it was just an accident. Then I felt a hard squeeze. I jumped and turned around.

It was impossible to tell who did it. This place sucked. It was disgusting and creepy and hot as hell. I practically shoved my way threw people till I made eye contact with Sal again.

"Can we leave?"

"Alright." I'm sure I looked pissed and he didn't protest.

Once we got back outside I told him how someone groped me.

He laughed, I punched him and we kept walking in search of another party.

By now it was almost 1:00 a.m. and I was exhausted. "Why don't we do this another night?" Walking was getting really old and I had no idea how far we were from his place.

"Let's try one more."

"Can't we do it a different time? I've been up since 7:00 a.m." Someone was yelling something in the background.

"Damn it, I wish the first place would have just worked out. You actually almost seemed excited then."

"I was excited because I had your dick in my mouth like two minutes before that. How about we just go back to your apartment and do that again?"

That's when I realized the guy across the street was talking to us. He was in the doorway of an especially old looking little house with two red brick pillars supporting a tacky vinyl porch roof.

The guy was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, both of which were too big for him. He was wearing flat brimmed hat that was tilted obnoxiously off-center.

He called at us again. "Hey! We have a super chill party going on over here if you guys want to join us."

"This is clearly a bad idea, right?" I said to Sal.

"Let's just go see what it's like. We've been walking around sober all fuckin' night. We might as well check it out before we have to walk back."

As we got closer I could see that the guy's shirt had Greek letters of a frat I'd vaguely remembered.

He pulled at a gold chain around his neck as he gave me the sleezy guy "look you up and down" special and said to Sal, "Dude, nice." Then said to both of us, "There's lots of beer and shit in the kitchen right through there." He pointed a direction.

"Uh, thanks." I said.

Inside, the house was surprising not horrible compared to the outside and the other places we had been that night. On the left, through the main hallway, was an open room with shaggy beige carpeting, a few couches, and a TV. We walked past it to a kitchen which had ugly linoleum flooring and weird, out of place wood paneling on the walls. Aside from that though, it was at least fairly clean.

Beside the refrigerator there were three or four empty cases of beer stacked on top of each other. Sal opened the fridge and grabbed two Rolling Rocks. The height of classiness on a college campus.

We opened them and headed into the other room with all the couches.

There was music playing loudly from speakers strewn around on the floor. A dozen more people were in the room, stacked on couches and sprawled out on the floor. Two guys were playing video games on a big TV, a fat girl with a tube top and a skinny ginger kid were passing a bowl back and forth and everyone looked pretty drunk. I could feel eyes on me as we came in and sat down on the floor.

The ginger kid offered us a hit on his weed and told us his name was Brent. Sal took one and I politely declined. While we were in the middle of making small talk another girl holding a bottle of whiskey came in and yelled "Who wants to do shots with me?"

Sal pointed at me with both hands and I elbowed him.

"I'll have one!" Stoner girl said from the couch.

"Well get your ass in here, there's shot glasses."

Sal and I went into the kitchen with the stoner girl and shots girl. She grabbed a bunch of shot glasses from a cabinet and lined them up on the counter-top. She basically just spilled the bottle from one shot to the next until they were all full.

I don't drink that often and I definitely don't do shots. I especially don't drink whiskey. Any time I've found myself in a situation in college that demands I take a shot, I've always tried to make it tequila or vodka. At least that doesn't burn so goddamn bad.

Everyone lifted their glasses and I followed. My throat burned and I felt like I couldn't breath after gulping it down.

"You look like you're going to cry." Sal said.

"I'm good." I coughed a couple times and smiled.

Shot girl laughed and held up one more shot towards me. "One more for you, you need practice."

Oh how I hate college parties.

I grabbed the shot. The outside of the glass was slick with booze and filled the air with that harsh smell of alcohol. I looked her in the eye and swallowed it straight while doing my best to hide how disgusted I was.

She waited to see if I was going to cough or throw up. "Alright, not bad. I didn't think you were going to do it."

As she finished, a guy wearing a short sleeve button up shirt came up the stairs into the kitchen holding a beer in each hand. His shirt was entirely unbuttoned and showed his bare chest. He was smooth and had a decent tan.

"Hey, anyone want to play beer pong? How about you sexy?" He winked at the girl who gave us the shots.

"Fuck off, Ryan."

"Ouch. You know you love me."

"What about you?"

I was about to say no thanks but Sal leaned in and said that I should go play. "I'll just be hanging out up here. Go have fun."

The guy was a jackass but he was kind of cute. Also, it had to be close to 2:00 am now and I just wanted to do this stupid thing and get home. "Ok, fine I'll play."

"Awesome, this way." He headed back down the stairs to the basement area. It was pretty big and had more people in it than the upper floor. There was a ping pong table in the back of the room that had cups set up for beer pong. It wasn't nearly as crowded as the other party we went to and this basement was much nicer and more well lit. This was where the party was happening and the upstairs seemed like the hangout for anyone who was either not cool enough or too tired.

"So what's your name?" My handsome beer pong partner asked.

"I'm Julie."

"Nice to meet you Julie. I'm Ryan."

"Yeah, I figured."

We made our way to the table which had half a dozen people standing around it. Ryan introduced me to everyone. Someone asked if I went to school here. I lied and said yes. Easier to tell them I'm still in school than to let them know I've already graduated and try to explain why I'm at a frat party.

Speaking of which, "So what frat is this?"

One guy named Tom laughed and said, "This isn't a frat party. Aaron's in Alpha Theta Kappa, but he doesn't live in the frat house."

"Who's Aaron?"

This time Ryan answered. "He's the bromosexual with the gold chain. You might have seen him when you came in. The way you would be able to identify him is that he was wearing an Alpha Theta Kappa shirt."

"Smart ass. So you don't like him?"

"He's my fourth favorite roommate."

"There's five of us living here." Tom said. He was tall and thin with dark brown hair that I swear was starting to bald. "Four of us don't like Aaron."

"Oh, so you guys are roommates. That's amazing. Are we going to play beer pong or what?" I said as dryly as possible.

"This girl's rude as shit." Tom said jokingly.

"Yeah but look how cute she is. She's on my team."

He seemed alright. He hasn't even sexually harassed me at all so far. In fact, he had a sort of confidence to him that I found attractive.

Ryan's turned out to be pretty good at beer pong and hit several cups. Surprisingly, I didn't embarrass myself too badly either. I hit a cup my first and second shot. In the end though, Tom was too good. He hit four in a row to finish the game.

We played twice more, winning the second game and losing the third. I was feeling pretty good and was very decently buzzed from all of the losing.

After the third game, I pulled Ryan towards me and whispered in his ear. "So don't make a big thing out of it but my boyfriend who you met upstairs wants me to blow someone here."

"Are you fucking messing with me?"

"Nope."

"My room's up the stairs, the last door at the end of the hall." He had a big smile on his face.

"Wow. That was easy. What a slut." I said and smiled at him.

"Hey, you're hot and I'm a guy. Basically, all you have to do is ask."

"Oh so that's how guys work?"

"Pretty much. Now let me go piss and I'll meet you up there."

I made my way out of the basement and up the stairs. I could see Sal in the room with the couches taking to the ginger kid as I walked by. I gave up a thumbs up and knew he would be excited. He had been wanting to live out this fantasy for a while and I had always been too shy to consider it. I guess I also just didn't understand why a guy would want his girlfriend to be with another guy.

The beer and shots had made me pretty tipsy. Also, the fact that I hadn't actually been drunk in about a year. The stairs were old and creaked with each step as I climbed to the top floor.

Down the hall, there were four doors. I opened the last one and went in.

"Ryan?" No answer.

It was really dark. I looked for a light switch on the wall but couldn't find one and stumbled onto a bed. The covers were all messed up. I decided it was better to leave the lights off anyway. It seemed like this was a lights out kinda deal.

My heart was beating fast. The thought of being with someone new felt wrong but exciting at the same time. I had been with Sal for three years and only had one boyfriend before him.

Maybe it was just whiskey shots and cheap beer, or maybe it was the blow job I gave to Sal but I was actually kind of horny. I decided to take off the dress and wait in just my leggings.

Why was he taking so long? I hope he didn't get sick. He was hot and if he didn't end up being up to it then this night was going to be a total waste.

Just as I was about to get up and go look for him he showed up at the door.

"Geez, you sure took your time for someone getting a free blowjob."

He laughed.

"Well, are you just going to stand there or what?" The room was small and the bed was perpendicular to the door, facing the opposite side of the room. I sat facing him. I knew he could see my exposed tits from what light there was in the hall.

His silhouette moved in closer to the bed without even closing the door all the way. It was so damn dark I could barely see anything. That was ok with me, it made this easier. If I couldn't see him I could just pretend it was Sal.

My hair reached a little past my boobs. He stood in front of me and brushed it aside to run his hand over my collar bone and grab a breast. Cold fingers found my nipple and pulled softly.

I sighed.

His shirt was already off and he didn't smell that amazing. I hoped that he hadn't thrown up. It's not like I had to make out with him, but still.

A hand brushed by my neck and grabbed onto my hair from the back. My head tilted upward and to the side as he pulled, then my face was in the crotch of his jeans. He held me there and I could feel the bulge in his pants.

After a moment, he let go to undo the button and fly. After his pants were off he pulled my head back in. My lips pressed up against his balls and his cock lay across my face.

Eww. They were sweaty and the smell was almost overpowering. I leaned forward and ran my tongue up his shaft to the tip. When I got there he pulled my open mouth onto his cock.

He was big.

The head of his cock was in my mouth as he forced my head to bob back ad forth on it. It felt so wrong to think that my boyfriend was downstairs while I was up here sucking this guy's dick.

He forced my head onto him a little too far and I gagged. When I pulled my head away he pulled me back in to lick his balls. They were even sweatier than before but I started to lick. First gently, I lapped at one side and then more aggressively on both of them at once.

He moaned. I took one of his balls in my mouth and sucked until letting it free with a lip smack sound. I did the same to the other one next. This was starting to turn me on.

Just as I let his other ball out of my mouth he pushed me onto my back on the bed. Then he was on top of me, straddling my face. He set his balls right in my mouth like I was some cheap sorority whore and I just sucked on them while his wet cock lay across my nose and cheek smearing my own spit on my face.

At least he shaved.

Then he reached back and started to finger me from the outside of my leggings.

This time I moaned.

He tugged at my remaining clothes with one hand and I lifted my ass a little and helped him pull them down around my knees.

The whole time his balls are still in my mouth. Both of them, like his whole ball sack is just sitting in my mouth getting a tongue massage. I reached up and started to play with his cock right as I felt at least one finger in my pussy.

I was always shaved. Not that I was freaky or even had sex that often, but pubic hair just kind of grossed me out and messed with my mild OCD.

From the angle he was sitting over me it made it pretty hard to suck his cock so I just kept going like I was.

There were definitely two fingers in me now. He thrust them in and out hard. Ran them over my g-spot as he pulled them out. Then he took his balls out of my mouth and stuck both fingers halfway down my throat.

I sucked on them.

They were slimey and tasted vaguely like cantaloupe. So that's what I taste like. It wasn't bad. I was so wet.

"Do it again." I heard myself say.

Two fingers were in me again. He rubbed my clit with his thumb while he finger fucked me. I moaned hard. He kept doing this for a minute or two until I came.

As my body was convulsing, at the height of my orgasm, two of the most pussy soaked fingers ever slid into my mouth. I shuddered as I sucked them clean.

Barely after I'd finished cumming he had his hands on my hip bones, pulling my ass towards the edge of the bed. I was afraid he was going to try to fuck me. I had promised Sal it would only be a blowjob. Well, more like he promised me I would only have to give a blowjob. Either way, that's what he was expecting and anything more seemed like cheating.

12