Sharing Kara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tone and spirit of friendship aroused me again. I had, after all, only climaxed once. Kara and I moved to the bed and lay next to each other. We kissed gently, then more passionately. I ran my hands firmly across her back, up and down her sides, and between her legs, where I found her pubic hair was stiff with dried cum, but her lips were sticky and becoming wet again. My cock swelled to full size and I pressed it there, where I'd just seen another man leave his load.

The awareness that Ken was watching every move intensified our sensations. I moved to where I was above her and in one swift motion, plunged my dagger deep between her folds. There was no lubrication needed, as I found my way through her lovely tunnel lined with his sperm. She met my thrusts, which began slowly and very gradually became faster. We twisted and turned while the pumping continued. With surprising force, Kara then pushed me sideways until I was on my back. She reconnected our sexes as she straddled me, sitting on top of my cock while playing with her hard nipples. She controlled the timing now, but after a few minutes, she clearly wanted to cum together, so slammed her pussy onto my loins, sloppily sloshed its prior contents onto my legs. I came hard and her pussy tensed against my cock. We continued to stroke for a few minutes, ever slowing, until her wet lips could no longer contain my soft member.

We'd forgotten about Ken, but he sat in his chair, wiping fresh cum off his leg.

"That was fantastic!" he whispered.

"Yes, it was!" I ageed.

"Thank you for being with us," Kara said, summing up the evening's events for all of us.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No," she said immediately.

Ken stayed with us through the night. Ken and I showered. Kara bathed. We slept. We made love a few more times through the night.

Early the next morning, Ken rose and said he needed to take care of some things. "Besides, I don't think room service can take seeing the three of us again!" He picked up his clothes, laying on the floor since late the prior afternoon.

"Wait. Take these!" Kara handed him one of the silk boxers. He put them on and dressed, stuffing his previous underwear into a pocket.

I went to shake hands, but we embraced like brothers. Kara gave him a lingering kiss and I held her in my arms as we watched him walk out of the suite. We lazed around for an hour in the plush hotel robes, then dressed and found a coffee shop on Tremont Street. We sipped in silence for a long while, smiling occasionally at each other and enjoying the waking city.

"Do you think we'll call Ken again during this trip?" I asked Kara.

"How can we?" she answered with a look that told me she was thinking of him as if he existed only in a dream. "He didn't give us a number or a last name."

12