Sharing Katie

Story Info
Four students push their sexual boundries in a college dorm.
1.8k words
3.95
73.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened in College (2002 I think). The names have been changed.

---------------------------------------------

When I was a sophomore in College, I was casually dating a girl named Katie. She was a freshman and lived in the dorms. She was very petite, the smallest woman I had ever been with, 5' MAYBE and 90 lbs. She had very light brown hair, perky little tits, great fair skin, and an ass like a halved honeydew. I took her virginity and awakened a little demon inside her. She was mouthy, smoked like a chimney and loved to fuck me.

One night after we had been seeing each other for a month or so, we were hanging out with a couple friends of hers. Hillary and Ron had an on again off again relationship since high school and were currently in a "fucking but not together" phase. Hillary was a little taller, full C cup breasts that she loved to show off, super dark brown hair and she wore those black plastic framed glasses. Ron was a CS major and looked a bit nerdy.

We were in Hillary's dorm room drinking beer and smoking pot, blowing the smoke through a toilet paper tube stuffed with dryer sheets to mask the smell. Hillary and Ron were sitting on one of the twin dorm beds and Katie and I were on the other.

As with most situations involving intoxicated minors and no supervision, Ron started making out with Hillary right in front of us. Cutely at first, a quick peck and smooch, then they really got into it. Ron started kissing her neck and running his hand up her t-shirt, exposing her very sexy taut stomach and giving us just a hint of the bottom of her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Well, I guess they're back together," I said to Katie.

"No, they do this all the time. Hillary is fucking a guy in my Bio class on the side." She said.

"Jesus Christ, Katie!" I said.

Ron broke off his kissing and said: "It's alright dude, I kinda get off on it."

Hillary moaned seductively.

"Don't I baby? Don't I get hard at the idea of you sucking some other guy's cock?" Ron said and rubbed Hillary's pussy through her jeans.

I was getting hard watching Hillary's face and body as Ron brought her to the point of climax. He stopped rubbing just before she came.

"You tease."

"Sorry baby. I need a cigarette anyway. Anyone else?"

The four of us went outside to smoke near the tennis courts in between 2 dorm buildings. As we were walking, Ron lightly grabbed my arm, indicating we should let the girls walk ahead.

"How serious are you and Katie?" He asked me quietly.

"Not super serious, why?"

"Because I was serious about what I said earlier. I do get off on Hillary fucking other guys. I've never seen it in person yet. But if you want to, I would love to fuck Katie. She's got the smoothest fucking skin..." He said.

I was a little drunk, a little stoned, and a lot horny. Besides, I didn't really think he would go through with it anyway.

"Sure thing man. I don't think I can talk Katie into it. But if I can, I'll do that. In any case, I bet we can get them both topless," I said.

An hour and a couple beers later we were back in Hillary's dorm room. I was kissing Katie's neck and trying to make her wet. She was wearing a skirt and kept pushing my hand away every time I tried to lift it up and show off her little panties to Hillary and Ron.

"They don't need to see my box," Katie said, smiling.

Hillary climbed up on Ron's lap, facing us, and Ron ran his hands up her shirt, cupping her tits and tweaking her nipples. She had great breasts; full and round, with small areolas and big nipples. I popped a full hard on immediately. Ron unbuttoned Hillary's jeans and put a hand down her pants.

"I'm telling you dude," Ron said to me, "This girl can give the best blow jobs. She'll take in your whole cock and play with your balls with her tongue. How about Katie?"

"She's getting there. She only lost her V card like a month ago, you know." I said. "But I'll tell you this much, she is so fucking tight that it hurts ME sometimes," I said truthfully.

"My baby appreciates a tight little pussy," Katie said, finally getting into things. She lifted her skirt, and tapped her pussy through her little white panties. She let her painted blue fingertips linger on her box for just a second and then pulled her skirt back down.

"Holy shit that was hot," Ron said.

"What the hell," Hillary said. "I've got my tits out and she only showed her panties and she's the hot one?"

"She's more innocent. It was unexpected. You're more the sex kitten, Hillary" I said.

"Finally, someone who appreciates me," Hillary said.

She hopped off Ron's lap, pulled her shirt off and threw it on the floor. She then walked the 2 feet in between us and shoved my face into her big bare tits. Katie started laughing hysterically. She grabbed Hillary's jeans by a belt loop and pulled them down to the floor. Then she pulled off Hillary's red thong, laughing the whole time.

"Whoah whoah whoah," Ron said. "Everyone is enjoying my girl naked, and Katie is fully dressed."

"You'll never get me!" Katie said, still laughing. She curled up in the fetal position on the bed and wrapped her arm around the bottom of her skirt.

Ron dove from his bed to the one Katie was on and started to play wrestle her, trying to pull off her clothes.

"No, no, no," Katie said, mostly playing. "You can't get me naked."

"Look at Hillary," Ron said. "She is naked and look how happy she looks!"

Hillary was playing with her pussy on the other bed, inserting two fingers in and out. I pretended to pull Ron off my girlfriend.

"What are you an animal?" I said, mock angry.

"You have to treat her like the sexy goddess she is. Then her natural beauty will reveal itself to you."

I flattened Katie out so she was laying on her stomach, face in the pillow. I lifted her shirt up around her shoulders and unhooked her bra. I started kissing up her spine and licking the base of her neck. She got goose bumps and moaned with pleasure. I knew I was turning her on.

"Come her sweetheart," I said to Hillary. She came over. "Keep kissing her up the spine like I was doing," I instructed Hillary. Hillary started with gusto. Kissing her back and letting her bare nipples brush against the other girl's skin.

I pulled off Katie's skirt with one long motion. She gasped, but did not object. There was a big wet spot on her panties. I pulled them off to reveal Katie's bare, smooth, wet, tight little pussy. I had a brief flash of jealousy as I realized that Ron was staring at my girl's pussy, but that gave away to a huge lustful feeling. I wanted Ron to fuck Katie right in front of me. Until that moment, I never knew I wanted anything like that.

I grabbed Ron's wrist and pulled his hand to my girlfriend's bare ass. He began kneading her hot flesh. I moved up to Katie's head and lifted her face out of the pillow so she was looking at me. She had a look I had never seen on a woman's face before or since, like she wanted to let the whole world fuck her; hard.

"I can't believe you're letting another man touch me like Ron's doing," She said, breathing heavy with lust.

"I think I'm going to let him fuck you, if you want him to," I said.

"I need to get fucked like a slut right now,"

Katie said. "Are you sure you're ok with this?"

"I think I really want him to," I admitted.

"Oh my god, he's fingering me!" Katie said, gasping. "His fingers are pumping your girlfriend's pussy! This is how I want to do it, baby. Me kissing and going down on you and him fucking me from behind."

Hillary pulled down Ron's jeans and took his cock out and started sucking it. I noticed for the first time how big he was. Ron was a least an inch longer and thicker than me. I got another big rush of jealousy again, but I was still way too turned on to say anything.

"I don't know baby," I said. "He's bigger than me, he may not fit in your little pussy."

"Let him try," was all Katie said.

Ron slid the big head of his cock into my girl's pussy from behind. She inhaled sharply. He slowly worked it until he was sliding the whole thing in and out. It must have helped that she was so wet. I watched with fascination as her tight slit stretched open to take on his big penis.

Katie came almost immediately. Ron pumped orgasm after orgasm into my girlfriend's pussy. Katie was moaning like a whore. She would start to suck me off and then Ron would make her come again and my dick would fall out of her mouth and she pant and scream.

I was fine with it. Hillary and I started 69ing and my face was full of her wet pussy. Ron was right, she took my dick right to the bottom. I came pretty fast too, and I licked Hillary to orgasm and we stopped to watch Katie and Ron.

They had switched positions and Kate was on her back taking the pounding of her young life from Ron's huge cock. Softly crying out with every thrust. I got hard again.

"Stop Ron, my pussy is too sore," Katie said after another 15 minutes and 2 orgasms. "Let me suck you to finish you off."

Ron happily obliged and put my girl on her knees, and she finished him pretty quickly with her mouth. He cried out himself as he shot a huge load of cum into her mouth and face. I couldn't take it anymore and shoved my dick in Katie's mouth until I came again. The image of that fully satisfied woman covered in 2 big cum shots, her soaking pussy bright red from abuse will be in my memory forever.

-------------------------------------

My relationship with Katie naturally ran its course a month or so later. We parted on good terms and remained friends until we gradually drifted apart. I hear a year later, Ron and Katie got together and ended up getting married. I heard from someone else that he still lets all his friends fuck her.