Sharing Katie Pt. 01

Story Info
Beginnings of a hotwife marriage.
1.5k words
4.29
92.6k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. My name is Andy and I want to tell my story of sharing my beautiful wife, Katie. This is going to be a several part story as I think it's crucial to really get to know us. We are both 31 years old and we've been married for 13 years. Why did we get married so young? That's what you do when you grow up in a small town and knock up your high school sweetheart. We started dating when we were 16, took each other's virginities around that time, and right after high school graduation we found out she was pregnant. It was cool. Katie was/is the love of my life so other than being terrified of being a parent, I was happy it was at least with her.

Katie's a knockout. She's 5'6" and 140 pounds, though don't you dare ever let her know I said that. She has 36 DD breasts and an ass that is perfectly round, with naturally brown hair that she likes to dye red. She's by no means petite but she has curves in all the right places. Katie's been told on more than one occasion that she looks like the actress Isla Fisher. I'm your average guy. Normal job, normal friends, and I like to start every morning with a run so I'm in pretty good shape.

As I said earlier, Katie got pregnant right after we graduated high school. Despite being teen parents, Katie and I still attended our local small college thanks to the help of both of our wonderful parents. We made it through college and started working professional careers. I worked an entry level engineer job while Katie became a teacher. We had by all accounts a pretty good life. Our relationship certainly had it's ups and downs just like most couples.

I became pretty good friends with a guy named Jon from work. He was a couple years older than us and he was the stereotypical former jock type guy. Basically an asshole. He was in ridiculously good shape too as he competed in local bodybuilding contests. For some reason him and I clicked and we formed a good relationship. I started going to the gym with him. It wasn't long before I learned Jon was quite the ladies man. It seemed every weekend he had different dates lined up. He pulled in some impressive women too. These women liked to send him naked pictures and Jon would of course show them to me.

One day Jon was in a particularly good mood at the gym. He said he had an awesome story to tell me. I was interested. He had been chatting with an older woman he met online. She was 40 and damn was she hot. He had shown me pictures of her and she was in incredible shape. Apparently this woman had finally told Jon that she was married, but that her husband encouraged her to sleep with other men! Jon said he jumped at the opportunity to experience something new. The two of them went out to dinner then back to a hotel room where Jon proceeded to fuck her while she took pictures and sent them to her husband. I couldn't believe this! What kind of man encourages his wife to do this? Then gets turned on by the pictures? This lady's husband was clearly a freak.

We finished our workout that day but all I could think about was Jon's story. I drove home thinking about it and was actually incredibly turned on. The stars aligned perfectly and when I got home Katie was by herself. Our son was at a friend's house down the street. Katie was just finishing up folding laundry. I walked up behind her, gave her a hug and started kissing her neck. She knew what I wanted and pressed her ass against my crotch.

"Oh my! What do we have here?" Katie asked.

"That's for you babe!" I replied.

I was so turned on. I couldn't remember the last time I was this rock hard. I pulled Katie's yoga pants down just past her ass, pushed her panties to the side and entered her from behind. Now, I've never been with another woman but I can't imagine a pussy being tighter than Katie's. I'm only about 5 inches long and a bit on the thin side and her pussy is super tight even for me. Katie was moaning. All I could think about was that wife that Jon had fucked! It didn't take long before I exploded in Katie's pussy.

"Wow, what's gotten into you?" Katie asked as she collapsed on the bed.

I just chuckled and went to the bathroom to clean up. I wiped my cock clean with a towel and grabbed a towel for Katie to wipe herself with. When I went back into the bedroom I realized I was still rock hard! Normally by this time my cock subsides. Katie noticed too.

"Does someone need some more attention?" Katie giggled. "Seriously, what's gotten into you today?"

"I'm just feeling great from working out I guess."

"Well I don't hate it. Get over here and let me take care of that."

I pulled Katie's yoga pants and panties all the way off and entered her missionary. She wrapped her legs around me as I pounded away. I had some stamina now after just cumming so I fucked her hard and long enough for her to have an intense orgasm. I came again and we collapsed on the bed.

We laid there for a few minutes cuddling, and all I could picture was Katie getting fucked. Not by me, mind you, but by another man. I couldn't believe I was turned on by this thought. I told myself that it was just a cool story, and that I didn't really want such a thing. But I couldn't quit picturing it.

Like most married couples, an afternoon romp does wonders for you mood the rest of the day. We took our son and a friend of his out to dinner and to an arcade type place afterwards. Normally evenings like this can be pretty stressful, but we all had a great time. Later that night I was in bed watching TV while Katie was getting ready for bed.

"So, I seriously need to know what got into you earlier. Was there some hot girl at the gym or something?" Katie asked from the bathroom.

"No." I laughed. "It's actually something involving one of Jon's stories." Shit. I couldn't believe I blurted that out.

"Oh? You've told me some of his stories before and nothing has ever gotten you going like that. I'm not complaining, I just want to know what got you so worked up."

Katie turned off the bathroom light and walked towards the bed. It's moments like this where I really take in her beauty. She had on a pair of my white boxers that she likes to sleep in, and a gray cammi. Women will spend hours on makeup and picking out the perfect outfit but I think I speak for most men when I say that it's moments like this when women are the most beautiful.

She crawled into bed and laid her head on my chest.

"So what's this story that got you so worked up?"

"Hmmm," I sighed. "Well, I'm not saying I want to do this or anything, so don't take this the wrong way. But Jon told me about an older woman he hooked up with this weekend."

"And how's that different than any other weekend?" she jokingly asked.

"This older woman was married. And her husband knew. Hell, her husband actually encouraged her. She actually took pictures while they were together and sent them to her husband!"

"Seriously?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, it's something they do. He gets off on sharing her."

"Is, is that something you want me to do?"

"What? No. No, not at all."

"But you were clearly turned on by it. I've never seen you that worked up."

"I don't know." I replied. "I've never thought of it until that moment. If I'm being completely honest it was incredibly arousing and it's all I've been able to think about all day."

"Ok. So be honest, is that something you want me to do?"

"No. I mean, I don't know. What do you think? Would you ever consider doing it?" I asked.

"You are my husband and you're the only man I've ever been with. You're the only man I ever want to be with."

"I love you." I said.

"I love you, too."

I didn't sleep much that night. On one hand I was picturing Katie with another man and I was incredibly turned on. On the other hand I was telling myself I'm her husband, her protector, and she is the mother of my son, there is no way I could see her with another man. Nevertheless I couldn't get the thought out of my head.

To be continued...